A Cuckold Story Ch. 33-37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my wife later told me all of this, I must admit that I found myself pondering just what it might be like to meet Cheryl's lover. I knew myself well enough to know that there was no way I'd be able to stand up to the Oakland Guy and I pictured listening to his rules regarding my masturbatory habits and obediently agreeing to whatever restrictions he opted to impose.

It was just this ready acceptance of another man's authority that had me scared to take this next step. Could Cheryl ever see me the same after I cowered before her lover, essentially surrendering my very manhood to another man? And could I ever see my sweet wife the same as well? Although it was certainly arousing to hear how Cheryl had enthusiastically fucked the Oakland Guy while picturing him "putting me in my place", but would seeing that in person be different? How would I react to watching Cheryl eagerly give herself to a man that could so casually bully me? Although I could certainly understand why my wife's basic female instincts might drive her to mate with the dominant male, the prospect of being witness to Cheryl's most primal urges was frightening in a way that was hard to describe. Fortunately, my good sense prevailed and I never had to answer those questions as I continued to resist meeting the Oakland Guy despite my wife's repeated assurances that "it might be fun" or "he wants to meet you."

After hearing how I'd masturbated without Cheryl's permission, my wife and her boyfriend spent a good deal of their weekend together discussing my masturbation practices in detail. Cheryl described how I would "play with myself" while she told me of her sexy escapades and she even told her lover how just gazing at her high heel shoes was often enough to get me off. And when my wife returned home on Sunday afternoon, she sat me down and said, "Honey, the Oakland Guy said he doesn't think you should ever get to play with yourself without permission. He thinks I should have you in chastity." I was speechless at hearing this as Cheryl continued, "I guess it's a thing that fits over your dickie so you can't play with yourself." Cheryl searched my face for any signs of understanding or approval as I sat there dumbfounded at her statement.

Chastity! I couldn't believe what Cheryl was suggesting! I'd surfed cuckold websites enough to know exactly what this meant, and truth be told, on several occasions I'd thought to suggest it to Cheryl, thinking it might be kind of kinky to be locked up sometimes when she was out on a date. But each time I thought I had worked up to the courage to bring up this subject with my wife, I'd chicken out, fearing that she might never unlock me, rendering me not just a cuckold, but a eunuch, unable to even pleasure myself. I sat in silence for at least a minute before Cheryl said, "Well? What do you think, Mike? Would you be okay with that?"

My thoughts swirled through my brain as I realized that any ability to masturbate on my own terms was likely coming to an end. On the other hand, there was something intriguing about taking this next step in my cuckold evolution and after remaining silent for a minute or two, I gave Cheryl a sheepish grin, replying, "I guess it would be okay." I then hesitatingly added, "But, uh, you'd still unlock me sometimes, wouldn't you?"

My wife's face lit up in a big smile as she said, "Oh yeah, of course, Mike. You'll just have to wear it when I'm out with other guys. You won't be able to play with yourself when I'm out, but when I get home, I'll let you unlock you little dickie. It'll make it really special for you."

While I wasn't 100% on board with this idea, at Cheryl's urging, I agreed to buy a chastity cage the very next day on my way home from work. Although I had assumed that I could pick one up at a nearby adult store, I was disappointed to find they didn't have any chastity devices and I ended up visiting two more stores before I found a CB-6000 chastity cage in my size (small). The only color they had was pink, but by this point I was so anxious to put this search to an end that I grabbed the box and bashfully placed it on the counter, trying to avert my eyes from the tattooed young salesgirl who rang up the purchase.

That evening when I showed my wife my new purchase, she clapped her hands in excitement as she insisted I put it on. It took some doing to assemble the device, but I was soon sliding the plastic sleeve over my penis and locking it securely in place. Cheryl looked on the entire time with an amused smile on her face and when I had finished locking the device, she cooed, "You know, Mike. It kind of looks funny with all that hair sticking out. Maybe it would look better if you shaved?"

I had to admit, my scrubby black pubic hair sticking out around the pink plastic sleeve did look unkempt and so, after removing the device, I headed to the bathroom where I spent a good half hour carefully shaving off all the hair surrounding my penis. I even made sure my balls were clean shaven as well, ensuring that not a single hair remained anywhere near my dick. I was so caught up in my task that I didn't really pay attention to what I was doing, but when I had finished and washed off all the shaving cream, I looked at myself in our full-length mirror and thought, "Oh my God, what have I done!"

Although I never had much body hair, now with my penis on full display, no longer surrounded by any pubic hair whatsoever, I looked like a prepubescent boy! And, if anything, shaving my pubic hair made my dick look even smaller than it already was. I winced at the thought of anyone ever seeing me like this but knowing that Cheryl was waiting for me in the bedroom, I mustered up all the courage I could, and then made my way back to my wife.

"Oh my God! Let me see you!" snickered my wife as she stared at my now clean-shaven crotch, my penis hanging limply between my legs. I tried to keep a brave face a I moved over to Cheryl, allowing her to inspect my handiwork as she grasped my dick between her thumb and forefinger, lifting it up to make sure I hadn't missed any stray hairs. This was the first time my wife had touched my penis in months and it involuntarily began to stiffen but Cheryl noting this, quickly pulled her hand away, giggling, "Don't be naughty. You know the rules." Cheryl then instructed me to put on the chastity cage to "see how it looks now."

I had to wait a couple of minutes for my budding erection to subside and as I carefully placed the device back on my dick, I felt my wife's eyes watching me intently. And when I snapped the lock shut, Cheryl held out her hand so that I could place both the tiny keys in it. "It looks really cute on you, don't you think Mike?" queried my wife as she looked on with a naughty smile.

To be honest, it did look better than before although the absence of any pubic hair only furthered my emasculation at being locked in chastity. Nevertheless, I told Cheryl that she was right, the cage did look better without any hair marring the view. I was about to ask whether I should take it off now, given that my wife that insisted I was only to wear it when she was with other guys when Cheryl said, "Let me get a couple of pics." My wife then grabbed her phone from the dresser and took several photos of me. I assumed Cheryl might show these to the Oakland Guy and so I tried to look untroubled by the fact that my penis was now securely locked in my new chastity device as I smiled nervously for the camera.

When my wife put her phone down, I said, "Okay, Sweetie. Can I have one of the keys? I'm going to take this off now."

Cheryl smiled sweetly as she answered, "I don't know. Maybe you should wear it tonight. That way you'll get used to it. Okay?"

Cheryl's suggestion made sense and I then retrieved my clothes pulling my underwear and pants over my now securely locked penis. The remainder of the evening was uneventful with my wife making no mention of the fact that I was now locked in chastity. But with the snug plastic sleeve surrounding my penis, I was acutely aware of this new state of affairs. And that night as we were undressing for bed, Cheryl moved to embrace me, her naked body pressed against mine as she reached down and fondled my balls. "So, how does it feel, Baby? Is your little dickie okay in that thing?" cooed my wife.

When I assured Cheryl that I was fine, she began to knead my balls softly whispering, "When I'm fucking the Oakland Guy, you won't be able to play with yourself. That's so naughty. I love that you're willing to do this for me. It might be hard at first, but you'll get used to it, won't you Baby?"

Cheryl's sexy teasing had my dick straining to become erect. My wife hadn't so much as touched my penis in months and the feel of her fingers on my sensitive balls was intensely arousing, but in the secure confines of the chastity sleeve it was impossible to develop an erection. And when my wife had assured herself that there was no way I was going to be able to get hard, she ceased her fondling and stated, "This is going to be so much fun. I can't wait for you to wear it when I'm out."

That first night I slept fitfully, finding that the chastity cage was not exactly comfortable, particularly when I tried to sleep on my stomach. And the next day I had to be out of the house early as I had an early morning meeting and so rather than wake Cheryl to ask her to unlock me, I hurried out of the house still wearing my chastity cage.

All day at work, I mused over the direction our marriage had taken. Here I was, my penis securely locked in chastity unable to so much as pee standing up, much less masturbate and I was doing all this just to please my wife and her lover. The more I thought about it, however, the more I realized that my willingness to be locked in chastity was akin to saying my vows at our wedding those many years ago. And just as my wedding ring signified that I had agreed to forsake all others, the pink plastic sleeve encasing my penis was further proof of my love and devotion to Cheryl and it symbolized that I would forever be her faithful, loving husband.

Although she had originally indicated that the chastity cage would only be used when she was out, the remainder of that week Cheryl insisted that I keep it on. It seemed that Cheryl, although unfamiliar with the concept of male chastity when the Oakland guy first suggested it, took to the concept instantly, even playfully scolding me, "You should have told me about chastity sooner, Mike. I love knowing you're being a good little boy." And over the first several days, my wife would frequently have me drop my pants and show her my caged penis and each time she'd giggle, "Oh my God, you look so cute in that. I love it."

I must say, that first week in chastity was torturous. With my penis securely locked, Cheryl seemed to take a perverse pleasure in teasing me mercilessly. And whether it was sidling up to me and whispering in my ear how horny she was and how she couldn't wait to fuck the Oakland Guy that next weekend, or flaunting her charms repeatedly, my wife was the consummate prick tease. Of course, with my prick unable to become erect, my wife's teasing was almost unbearable and by Friday, I was a bundle of frustrated sexual energy, willing to do almost anything to be released from chastity. And after performing my pre-date ritual of shaving my wife's pussy and helping her dress, I timidly mentioned that I was really looking forward to having her unlock me Sunday afternoon.

"Aw, Sweetie. Are you getting horny?" giggled Cheryl as she applied her makeup in front of the bathroom mirror.

Now, more than once while shaving my wife's sweet pussy I had felt the pinch of my cage when my penis attempted to swell in its prison. But I kept my cool and tried to act nonchalant as I sheepishly answered, "Yeah, I'm kind of horny, but I'll be okay." I guess Cheryl took this to mean I was perfectly fine with remaining in chastity as she then shooed me out of the bathroom telling me to go start on my chores as she needed to hurry as she was already running late.

Although I had been locked in chastity only four days so far, I had begun to get somewhat used to the feeling of having my penis encased in its plastic sleeve. And as I busied myself with starting the laundry I almost forgot about this new quirk in our marriage. However, when I heard Cheryl's high heels on the stairs, the awkwardness of my situation came rushing back to me. "All right, Baby, I'm off," chirped my wife as she carried her small overnight bag in one hand and a bottle of wine in the other.

Cheryl looked so alluring, her hair freshly done up and her makeup perfect. And as I leered at my wife in her little black dress, I felt my penis twitch in its plastic sleeve. With the hem of Cheryl's dress barely coming to mid-thigh, my wife's tanned legs were on full display and on her feet were a pair of black patent leather pumps that made her legs look magnificent. I knew Cheryl wasn't wearing panties and as I leaned over to give her kiss on the cheek, I felt like I was going to pass out, my frustration was so intense! But just like that, my wife was out the door and for the next two nights I was on my own, cursing my new chastity device on a regular basis as I pictured Cheryl and her lover cavorting in bed.

That first weekend in chastity with my wife at her lover's was an exercise in frustration and several times over the course of the weekend I pondered whether I could pry that infernal chastity sleeve off my dick. It was one thing to be forbidden to masturbate when my wife was out, but having my penis snugly encased in plastic drove home the point that my sexual relief would be solely at my wife's discretion. And, as Cheryl's lover had predicted, I found myself desperately striving to assure that Cheryl would be pleased with my conduct and would unlock my penis upon her return. I redoubled my efforts to make the house spotless and I finished all the chores my wife had given me before noon on Saturday. No task was too trivial and after cleaning every inch of the house, I spent several hours in my wife's closet, organizing everything and even polishing her jewelry to assure that nothing was amiss.

Sunday around noon, I heard Cheryl's car in the driveway, and I rushed to the door to greet my wife. And when Cheryl entered the house, I felt like she'd been gone for years. My wife had a dreamy expression on her face and from the looks of things, she hadn't even bothered to shower that morning as her hair was tousled and she was wearing little, if any, makeup other than a thick coat of pink lipstick.

Taking my wife's overnight bag from her hand, I asked, "Did you have a good time?"

"Oh God, yes," cooed my wife as she smiled guiltily. Cheryl then asked me how I'd done with my "little dickie" locked in chastity while she was gone.

Giving Cheryl a sheepish smile, I told her a white lie, saying, "It was fine, Honey."

I wanted desperately to broach the subject of unlocking my chastity device but was at a loss as to how to do so when Cheryl giggled, "My boyfriend sent you a present." My penis vainly attempted to stiffen in its plastic sleeve hearing this as the Oakland Guy routinely referred to my wife's come filled pussy as a "present" or "gift" to me. I couldn't help but salivate in anticipation of licking Cheryl's well fucked opening and so I grasped her hand and led her to the bedroom, my wife giggling like a schoolgirl the entire time.

Once in the bedroom, Cheryl had me strip down while she hiked up her miniskirt revealing the object of my desire. Cheryl's lips curled in a broad smile as she giggled, "We fucked so much this weekend my pussy is worn out. Why don't you kiss it and make it feel better, okay Honey?" And as I leaned over to get a closer look, Cheryl put her hands on the back of my head and pushed my face into her crotch, cooing, "C'mon, Baby. Clean up your naughty wife."

I dove in with my tongue and lapped up the remnants of her earlier tryst and as I tasted the unmistakable flavor of another man's semen, my wife urged me on, goading, "That's it, Baby. Get all that come."

My dick was straining in its cage and if it hadn't been tightly confined in the plastic sleeve, I have no doubt I would have come just from rubbing myself on the bed. But as it was, my act of cleaning my wife's pussy was to be nothing more than showing my acceptance of her infidelity. There would be no sexual release for me, nor would I be successful in giving Cheryl an orgasm and when she was satisfied that I had devoured the entirety of her lover's load she pushed my head away telling me she needed to shower and get dressed.

To say I was disappointed by this turn of events would be an understatement. I felt my blood boiling as Cheryl nonchalantly stripped off her clothes and headed to the shower leaving me high and dry. And by the time my wife emerged from the shower and was beginning to get dressed, I felt I had to speak up. "Sweetie, what about me? You said that when you got back that you'd unlock me?" I asked while looking at my wife questioningly.

Cheryl seemed oblivious to my frustration as she merely replied, "Maybe later, Honey. But first, let's go to lunch. I'm starving."

Although still peeved at my wife's indifference, I took comfort in her "maybe later" statement and so I first washed off my face before putting my clothes back on in anticipation of taking Cheryl to lunch. And as Cheryl got ready, I headed back downstairs to sort through her clothes and put a load in the laundry. And I had just finished turning on the washer, when my wife came down, looking stunning in a pair of tight jeans, black sandals and a low-cut tank top. "Does this look okay for lunch?" asked Cheryl and when I assured her that she looked beautiful she gave me a loving kiss on the cheek, while telling me I was her biggest fan.

Seeing how my wife had dressed for lunch lifted my spirits and as I accompanied her out to the car, I couldn't but be proud to be married to such a sexy woman. And by the time we finished lunch and were on our way back home, I had forgotten all about my earlier resentment.

That afternoon, both Cheryl and I lounged around the house doing little of note. I was still acutely aware that I was in chastity but my wife's "maybe later' statement still offered some promise. But it was only after dinner as we were prepared for bed that Cheryl developed a naughty smile as she said, "I suppose you want me to unlock you now, don't you?"

I didn't want to appear too anxious, but at the same time I desperately wanted to jack off. It had been tougher than I'd thought it would be, almost an entire week of being unable to so much as fondle my dick. And so, when Cheryl questioned whether I wanted to be unlocked, I blurted out, "Yes! Please! I'm so horny!"

Cheryl giggled at my obvious enthusiasm as she retrieved her purse and handed me one of the keys to my chastity cage. Within seconds I had unlocked the device and it felt heavenly to finally be granted access to my penis. I began to fondle my penis immediately when Cheryl said, "Maybe while you do that, you should lick me again?"

I didn't need to be asked twice and I instantly laid back on the bed while Cheryl stripped off her shorts and climbed up, straddling my face and lowering her pussy down over my mouth. It had been quite some time since I had eaten my wife's pussy without encountering the salty tang of another man's come and I eagerly began to lick and suck my wife's opening while simultaneously working my hand up and down my dick, savoring the opportunity to finally masturbate. It didn't take long for me to come and I was soon spurting my load all over my hand and stomach. Cheryl, on the other hand, took much longer to come and I continued to tongue her pussy while fondling my come covered penis until I felt her begin to squirm on my face. I then turned my attention to my wife's clit, teasing it gently with my tongue until she was crying out in orgasm, grinding her pussy against my face as she shuddered through her climax.