A Cuckold Ceremonial Wedding Pt. 01

Story Info
Heidi, Andre and Joseph find ceremonial cuckold bliss.
5.1k words
2.59
8.3k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 04/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had made my home on one of the islands of Belize, not far from the capital city, Belize City, while I waited for my legal immigration paperwork to be processed so I could live with Heidi ( my gf) in California.

She had made her new life in Humboldt country, discovering the amazing energy of the Redwoods' and the Pacific Ocean's power.

After many conversations with me over the last year, Heidi embraced the idea of having an extra boyfriend. I was finding my cuckolding desires deeper in the new long-distance dynamic due to my inability to live with Heidi and her discovering the benefits of taking a "surrogate" lover in California.

Unknown to me, Joseph and Heidi, as well as two of Heidi's best girlfriends from California, had landed in Belize City.

The humid air of the Belize city was like a wave of heat as Joseph and Heidi adjusted to the new climate. They were enjoying the balmy Caribbean weather compared to the cool Humboldt air, having just travelled from Northern California. Heidi looked up at the strong man's face, who reached out his hand as he assisted her out of the taxi that had taken them from the airport to the ferry terminal, where they were about to board a boat for the island where I had been living.

After Joseph pulled luggage from the trunk, he took Heidi's hand, and they made their way through the local crowd to the terminal.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Heidi?" He asked with his low, masculine voice that seemed to catch Heidi deep in her soul.

"Absolutely," she whispered back. Andre will love this surprise, and I am excited about how your ideas have helped create a fantastic plan for our... celebration." She searched for the word to describe their ceremony plans: "Joseph, thank you for being part of this non-traditional relationship."

Joseph smiled as he made his way to the ticket booth to purchase the tickets.

He returned with tickets for the ferry, and while he was making the acquisition, Heidi turned around. Her two friends had also just arrived from the airport.

"You made it!" she shouted over the crowd's noise. The three embraced, and Joseph joined them as they all made intrductions. Joseph had not met these two close friends of Heidi's who had agreed to be an active part in their ceremony and were excited to be out of the cold weather they had left in Humboldt County, where they had flown from.

Their ride from the city through the islands to where I lived was full of laughter and sharing stories. As Heidi's friends got to know Joseph, they understood why she was so enraptured by him. His confidence, blended with an amicable personality, made everyone feel at ease, and his strong presence made all three women feel really safe in this new cultural adventure.

When they arrived on the island, they went to a restaurant close to the ferry dock, and Heidi called me.

When I picked up the phone, I was surprised to hear her voice, and I had no idea what the real surprise was when she told me she was on my island and asked me for directions to my place.

After the initial shock, I gave her simple directions so she could walk to my place. I heard laughter in the background and asked who was with her. Then, I realized she had brought her boyfriend, Joseph, whom we had spoken of a lot as she had built her relationship over the past few months. She also mentioned that her two girlfriends were with them, but they had a hotel room rented nearby and would join us later after we all had a chance to settle in.

I was thrilled and anxious as I realized the situation I was in.

Joseph. I had fantasized about how Heidi had met him a few months ago, and how she had made love to him many times over the past few months, but to meet him face to face, with Heidi, was both thrilling and terrifying all at the same time.

The time it took for them to find their way to my place seemed like an eternity but was, in reality, only a few minutes time.

Heidi ran to the door and jumped into my arms when they arrived. It was amazing to feel, smell, and embrace her, finding her lips quickly with mine as we kissed like only familiar lovers can.

Joseph stood confidently, unfazed, as I glanced around Heidi's hair and saw him standing on the walk with their suitcases in tow.

We all entered the air conditioned apartment I had made into my home and sat down after brief introductions, trying to pretend everything was "normal" despite the growing sexual tensions all around the trio.

Joseph was taller and more intimidating phsyically than I had imagined, and his frame loomed over Heidi when they stood together. I imagined what they must look like when they were intimate, and my mind began to wander into fantasyland when Heidi said, "So, Andre, we need to discuss sleeping arrangements."

I had also thought about this a few times in the last few minutes and was hoping that Heidi was planning on staying with me. She affirmed it, but with a caveat that sent my mind into a cuckold spin. "I will stay with you if you are okay with that," her grin betrayed her sarcasm, "until after the ceremony."

"The ceremony?" I asked a little too quickly.

"Yes, that is why we are all here. Joseph and I have planned a little ceremony for you and me with our friends on Saturday. You'll be impressed with the plans I have made. Well, Joseph and my friends and I have made, that is," she corrected herself.

"Can I ask what this is all about, this 'Ceremony,'" I asked, looking back and forth between the two sitting on the couch before me. Heidi and I had discussed marriage a few times. Still, we agreed that while we wanted to commit to a life together, our unconventional relationship didn't fit the mould of a traditional wedding.

They looked at each other, and he confidently leaned over and planted a kiss on her lips, the first I had witnessed in person. Their ease and familiarity surprised me.

"Let's just say I am ready to formalize our dynamic," she began. "We've talked a lot about how you want this non-traditional relationship, and, well, when I brought it up with Joseph, he started having all kinds of really crazy ideas. At first, I resisted them, but the more I thought about these ideas, the more they lined up with fantasies I have heard you talk about on our long calls, write to me about and verbalize when we have been together. "

"So, all I will say further about the ceremony on Saturday is that I am quite sure you will enjoy it, and the deepening of the bonds between us will, I am confident, result from the event." She concluded.

I glanced over at them, now holding hands on the couch. My mind began to fantasize again, picturing what they would look like if they had removed their clothes and I wasn't in the room.

"Is this what you both want?" I asked them rhetorically.

Their answer was simple: silent nods. In spite of my then-lack of understanding of what they had planned, I began to both fear and anticipate the coming "event," whatever it was.

Joseph broke the silence as he took the lead and stated, "Well, I am going to go to my hotel room and get some rest and then maybe walk around the pier a bit. Maybe we can all meet for dinner later?" His question was aimed at Heidi. She smiled and agreed. He then looked at me for any hesitation. I nodded, and he made his way out of the apartment with his luggage, giving Heidi another deep kiss before he left.

Heidi and I found each other in another sensual embrace, with no third party watching. After some much-needed connection, she pulled away. "Andre, for this ceremony to be effective, we need to set some boundaries for you and me, and that is simply that I want to sleep with you here in your place because I've missed you like crazy, but we won't be having sex until the ceremony."

I wasn't thrilled with this idea because the "ceremony" was still a few days away. Still, the unknown parts of her mysterious "ceremony" held my attention, and I silently nodded in consent to her boundary.

With Joseph gone and not seeing Heidi for many weeks, we quickly found ourselves on the bed, tearing at each other's clothes like love-struck teenagers. As we made out, it seemed only natural to want to make love to her, but she was insistent and avoided anything that might lead to intercourse. I was to wait until the ceremony, so we waited despite our passion for each other.

The days flew by in rapid succession. As a group, we spent time on the beaches, taking a boat ride to see the sights and even snorkelling in the pristine waters. Evenings were spent having long, lazy dinners with the five of us. Meghan and Sarah, Heidi's best friends, were getting to know Joseph well, and I also found a strange openness with him that quickly erased any fears I had of his presence. His easy openness with Heidi, unashamed to show her affection and fully receptive to her romantic connection with me, was refreshing.

Despite my desire to see them together, Heidi would look at me, smile, and say, "Not until the Ceremony." She would, as things got more comfortable, tease me by making sure I was able to see her make out with him, and intentionally put his hands on her breasts or ass and look at me with a teasing grin.

The day of the ceremony quickly came, and we found ourselves prepared and ready at the agree upon time to drive to the "ceremony space."

I had been told nearly nothing about the ceremony, only that I was to dress in loose clothing and that we would drive together to an undisclosed location.

Heidi, as she prepared for the evening, put on the white loose fitting gown we had purchased at one of the local shops, and she looked stunning. Her nipples were clearly visible through the loose sheer white fabric, and I could hardly keep my hands off of her body.

After an hour's drive across the island, the sun dipped low on the horizon as we arrived, casting a warm Caribbean glow over the locations' grounds. A large gate opened before our vehicle, and we drove through together in Joseph's rented SUV.

The grounds were kept in perfect condition, the lawns and greenery were well cared for, and the buildings were pristine and meticulously painted in colours that matched the natural environment.

An older man approached us and greeted us, clearly knowing of our arrival and seeming familiar with Heidi and Joseph.

We walked towards an area behind the main building. A large circle with a stone altar in the center was set up there. Candles had been carefully placed along the pathway, indicating where we were to proceed.

The elderly man, whom Heidi and Joseph called "healer," was preparing smudges and arranging the altar candles and confidently invited us towards the altar.

We walked in a bit of a cluster toward the shamanic healer standing by the altar. I was at the back of the group, and Heidi's two friends were at the front. Heidi and Joseph walked together as he placed his hand on the small of her back, providing support for what I assumed would be a somewhat nervous moment for her, anticipating what I could only imagine was ahead.

The area had been carefully prepared for this ceremony. Tibetan Tantric-looking tapestries lined the outside of the outdoor circle, with the fire just to the right of the altar.

The altar itself was a large stone table with ornate carvings etched into the stone legs and face.

The top was over ten feet wide and about 5 feet deep. I could only imagine what the plan was for this stone centrepiece.

Aftre we all had time to take in the scenery, Heidi turned to me and asked, "Are you ready for the ceremony, Andre?"

I nodded, not sure how to respond. Ready for what? What was I about to experience? I had a lot of questions swirling in my mind.

The shamanic leader broke the silence and said, "Let us begin," in a matter of fact tone.

In the distance, the distinct sound of a howler monkey resonated through the jungle. As if to indicate the beginning of the ceremony.

As if imitating the ritual scene from "Eyes Wide Shut," the shamanic healer had us all face in a circle and asked the women to drop their robes. I would find out later that Joseph planned many of these erotic details of the ceremony. I questioned if he wasn't, possibly, trained by High Heffner from Playboy in his ability to draw out the erotic details of the event. While initially resisting many of them, Heidi agreed to them after Sarah and Meghan had encouraged her to go through the ceremony as Joseph had proposed.

As the robes fell off of Heidi's two friends, Heidi stepped forward into the center of the circle, and the other two moved in unison and gracefully removed her robe, revealing her fully naked body.

I gasped, still in utter awe of her body. I saw it in a new light as she stood naked in front of her friends, Joseph and the shamanic healer.

The world apart from this circle ceased to exist, and all that was real was this circle--and especially Heidi. The reality of my fantasies came true in a way I could have only imagined. I felt seen, loved, and embraced for all of my kinks and weirdness.

Here I was, an entrepreneur and an independent, strong alpha male, surrendering to this beautiful creature; this woman who had captured my heart.

The three women moved gracefully to the altar; Heidi moved to the far side of it while the other two stood in front, turning around to face us men.

Joseph and I turned to face the altar, and the "priest" of the night moved to the corner of the altar to face us. "Andre, do you take this woman, Heidi, as your Queen? Do you agree to serve her, to put her before yourself, and to provide for her needs, in and out of the bedroom?"

His words became a blur as I could no longer decipher the stream of sentences that were coming from him, directed at me, yet I knew Heidi had written all of the text with a pure intention of love and in response to so many conversations we had had.

When he stopped, he looked at me, indicating that I was to respond, and in memory from past ceremonies, much different than this, I nodded and said, "I do."

He then turned to Heidi and asked her to respond as well to a list of commitments that I was sure had never been uttered in such a way. They included her commitment to Joseph and me. To love us in our unique ways and to provide for her sexual satisfaction with Joseph. The words are still, as I recall them in my mind, a jumble of mixed erotic reality and mind-bending jumbles of previous conversations I had had with Heidi.

The healer began to circle the group of us now, sending smudge spirals into the air as he swirled the bowl of sage and plants, filling the space with a beautiful aroma of purifying scent. As he did so, he uttered prayers of blessings to each of the people in attendance, especially Heidi, Joseph, and myself.

He changed his tone as he directed his words to us. "Open your hearts to the love and the spirits of this land," his voice echoing the very vibrations of Mother Earth herself, with a tone that felt like timeless blessings. "Let them see your true hearts, your true selves, as you enter these sacred commitments with and in front of each other."

I gazed over at Heidi. Her eyes were now pools of tears, with joy emanating from her face as she felt the love soaking the space.

The healer retook his place at the front of the group, to the side of the altar.

"Joseph, come stand beside Heidi,"

Joseph quietly did as he was instructed. I stood away, feeling rather out of the circle, when the healer said, "And Andre, come to the altar."

I made my way to the opposite end of the altar from where the priest stood, waiting for further instructions.

"Andre and Heidi, you have chosen to follow a different path. One that may not be acceptable by many in society, one that will require you to grow your hearts even larger than what the world typically asks for."

"Are you ready to take on this commitment?" He looked directly at me and then at Heidi.

We both nodded, saying in unison, "I do."

"Once you cross this threshold, you cannot easily return to default thinking. You are opening up to greater joy, love, and ability to feel."

We nodded.

The healer waved his smudge bowl again, emphasizing the next step of the proceedings, and said, "Then let us begin."

My heart skipped in my chest as I glanced over at Heidi, her perfect body with the candlelight and flickering rays of light dancing from the fire, turning her body into an Artscape of beauty. Her eyes met mine, and we sealed the vows of commitment to each other in silent understanding.

Heidi, as if on cue and obviously according to their rehearsed plans, moved to the end of the altar, where there was a set of steps leading up to the tabletop. As she ascended, her body, now on full display, caught my eyes again. She was so beautiful. Her athletic, shapely legs and buttocks, her flat tummy, and breasts free in the semi-darkness enraptured me.

As she reached the top of the steps, she looked at me and indicated with a nod that I was to join her.

I slowly moved to the end of the table, realizing I still had my robe on when she quietly told me to remove it before ascending the steps.

As I did so, I felt the embarrassment of my nakedness in front of this whole group.

Quickly letting the self-consciousness subside, I followed Heidi's direction as she slowly laid me on the table, facing the starry sky. The coldness of the stone altar was a sharp contrast to the warm seaside air.

Heidi knelt in between my legs and, with her hands, which she had mysteriously covered in coconut oil, began to massage my torso, upper thighs and tummy. Her hands were warm, loving and soft.

As she moved towards my penis, I began to question what this ceremony was moving towards. I quickly surrendered to her plans and relaxed my body as she began to massage every inch of my sensitive manhood confidently.

Her friends were now on both sides of the table and began reaching over the table, massaging my head, chest, arms, and hands.

Closing my eyes, I could no longer decipher the touch of the hands and utterly relaxed into this erotic journey.

I opened my eyes to look up at Heidi as she was now beginning to arouse my little penis intentionally and saw behind her that Joseph, now also fully nude, was providing support to her, Sitting behind her and holding her in a warm, loving embrace from behind.

My body began to respond, and my erection was now on full display as Heidi wrapped her fingers around my cock, as it disappeared into the grasp of her hand, bringing me to a heightened state of arousal, aided by the sensory overload from her two friends, who continued to massage my upper body slowly.

I opened my eyes fully, looking straight up into the vast tapestry of the night sky, now glittering with the galaxies of stars, some of which I was sure were created by the state my body and mind were in.

"Andre, are you willing to give this woman to her lover for her sexual pleasure, to sacrifice your physical union with her in exchange for a higher level of connection to her soul? To give her sacred womanhood to be pleasured by Joseph."

The words fell like thunder. While I was still trying to understand the depth of this fetish, I desired precisely this: the reality of what I had been asking of Heidi for so long and what she was now also embracing with me and Joseph.

In my heightened state of arousal, I tried to reason with all of my faculties, and from the depth of my heart, I uttered, "Yes, I do," looking directly into Heidi's eyes.

Heidi's hands began again to massage my penis, now with more rhythmic purpose and intention. As she felt me rising in my state of arousal, the other girls started to increase their connection as well, intentionally lightening their touch and moving into a touch of sensual awakening.

"Let yourself feel very sensation, Andre," she whispered. Her eyes reflecting the depth of her passion for my body.

12