A Cuckold's Diary Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she said that, I came harder than I've ever cum in my life.

When the room stopped spinning, I thanked her for sharing the details with me. She thanked me for letting her fuck Dante. We kissed, I cleaned up, and we snuggled in bed together.

"He said he wants to fuck me again on Thursday," she said.

"Do you want to fuck him again," I asked.

"YES," she answered immediately. "I really want to fuck him again."

*****

Over the next four years, we created and developed a powerful cuckolding relationship. Sometimes I would help her get ready for her dates by washing her body and helping her think about how good she was going to feel when he was inside her. Other times she would come home from a late-night date, tell me all about what happened, and then give me "dessert" - her pussy full of another man's semen, which I licked as I jerked off. He was a prolific cummer; I couldn't believe how much cum would be inside her after each date, but once I saw it I had no trouble believing that she felt it shooting into her. By my rough calculation, over the years I swallowed over a gallon of Dante's semen.

He was better than me. MUCH better than me. He gave my wife multiple orgasms, which I never gave her and never even saw her have. When I asked her if he was better than me, she told me the truth. And when HE asked her who was better, she told him the truth, too. Once he started taking her to a motel for their dates, she said he loved it when the whole motel heard her screaming, "You're SO much better than my husband!" as they fucked.

He and I never talked about it. Only once, Hannah told him that I knew about them fucking. He made it clear that he didn't care, and didn't want to have any part in my weirdness. He just wanted to fuck my wife. But knowing that Hannah told him how much better he was than me, and that I had NEVER made her feel as good as he made her feel every time, meant that every interaction with him was a new experience in humiliation for me. I didn't have to wonder if he was laughing at me behind my back; Hannah told me he was. And so was she. I was humiliated, and completely turned on by it.

After seven years of marriage, we divorced. Curiously, one of the only things that really worked for us was our sex life. Not only wasn't cuckolding the cause of our divorce; it probably kept our marriage alive far longer than it would have survived otherwise. We parted amicably and went our separate ways.

When I met Sally, I told her about my experiences as a cuckold. Yes, by then I knew the word! She said she was fine with what happened, but she would NEVER consider doing that herself. It took 15 years for her to change her mind enough to agree to give it a try. If you would like to know how that turned out, I invite you to read the entire (happy) saga in my Cuckold's Diary.

Why did I write this chapter? First, I think I wanted to record it so I could look back on it in my old age. Second, I wanted to make my contribution to the question, "Are cuckolds born that way, or is it something they learn?" I wouldn't think of speaking for anyone else, but as for me - well, it's clear I was born this way. How else can I explain how quickly and completely I fell into the role, when I had never considered such a thing in my life? I was meant to be a cuckold, and thanks to the two women who have loved me, I am a cuckold. A beta-male, submissive, astonishingly happy cuckold.

Comments welcome. Flames cheerfully ignored.

Paul Pines

12