A Cuckquean Wife, A Teen Girlfriend Ch. 04

Story Info
Cassie and Nick Fuck in Front of Beth.
4.9k words
4.45
23k
42
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 11/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
egirl1212
egirl1212
905 Followers

I get home at 5:30, giving myself just enough time to make a few preparations for the evening. Beth's putting the final touches on dinner in the kitchen, her movements jerky enough that I know she's distracted-- just as I'd hoped. I check the wine she's selected.

"Make sure you pour a glass for our guest," I remind her, coming up behind her to kiss the side of her neck and gently slap her rear. She practically dissolves at the touch, even as she squirms in discomfort.

I lay out her collar, vibrator, and blindfold on the small corner table. Her legs shift together nervously. Excitedly. I notice that she's laid a third plate. This woman must seriously, seriously want to cum. That's part of the fun, has always been part of the fun for Beth and me. Her desires run deep-- better yet, they run dark. It's what makes us work.

I look her up and down: she's pretty, my wife, pretty enough that my friends occasionally voice their jealousy; she's reasonably fit still, 5'6" and 130 pounds; her stomach is still mostly flat, pooching faintly above the waistband. Her waist and her hips have the exact same circumference, not the faintest hint of an hourglass, and her ass is mostly flat; her tits are medium-sized, gently saggy, with quarter-sized, light tan nipples. She's got pretty brown eyes, a soft jawline. Then again, she's forty-four now. She used to keep herself up more, dress sexier. Sometimes I miss that; sometimes, like now, it adds to the fun. Beth caves to humiliation like it's her bread and butter-- comparing her to my secret little girlfriend makes her toes curl. And, I'll admit, it makes my cock hard.

I take a sip of wine and relish the crisp minerality. Beth smiles at me and it's both nervous and feral at once. Her need is hot and liquid in her eyes, near to boiling. I grin back, and there's a dainty, excited knock at the door that I know immediately is my girl's. I lead Beth to the table and blindfold her. Her fingers twitch nervously in her lap. "Nick?

I wait for her to speak, although my body is yearning, pulled to move toward the door as if Cassie's magnetic. "Yes?"

"I love you."

I pat her on the head. "I love you too." Then I'm crossing to the door in three long strides and throwing it open.

Cassie's dressed in a little white T-shirt dress of gossamery, ribbed white cotton that clings to her like wet tissue. She looks like a pornographic Roman statue, every detail of her body visible through the cloth: the perfect globes of her breasts, tipped with those delicate, delicious nipples-- already hard-- the svelte curve of her tight waist, the sleek lines of her abs, the press of her belly ring, the round, bouncy arcs of her ass. Her skirt ends an inch below that tantalizing, juicy little peach. I can practically smell the roses-and-rain of her sweet little pussy.

She throws her arms around my neck and I drink in the strawberry and bubblegum of her lipgloss and shampoo, savor the perky, taut press of her perfect figure against me. She steps back and I take a moment to savor the long, long length of her tan, glossy legs, her delicate feet encased in strappy white sandals with elegant heels. I tweak her nipple to tease her and she giggles, shivering against me. "I'm so happy to see you."

I kiss her in response and she sighs, lips parted, into my mouth. I'm still not used to kissing her. Her full pink lips are so pillowy and soft. I can't help it; I let one hand drift under her hemline to stroke her slit through her silky panties. I wonder what color they are. I wonder how aroused she is. I want to devour her.

As if reading my thoughts, Cassie steps gracefully back and slowly, slowly drags her clinging skirt up her thighs. Her panties are palest pink, edged with lace, a rose stitched delicately across the front. They are, like she, entirely perfect. Dimples press into her smooth cheeks as her prettily manicured fingers hook under the leg of those panties and pull them aside, showing me the rosy, creamy wetness of her beautiful little cunt. My cock is aching, throbbing, ready to burst.

Cassie kisses me again and squeezes my length with her tiny hand. Her eyes are sweetly blue as the summer sky. "I've been thinking about this all day."

I suck her bottom lip and think about burying myself in right now, without waiting. "So have I."

She blinks up at me innocently. "Shall we?"

I lead Cassie into the kitchen and she sucks in a breath at the sight of Beth, blindfolded at the table. A wicked smirk creeps over Cassie's perfect little face. She rises up on prettily arching tiptoes to whisper in my ear. "She doesn't know it's me?"

I shake my head. Our fingers are twined together. She's leaning into my side. I wonder how we look, to an outsider. I can see a hazy outline of our reflection in the window opposite us-- Cassie golden and tiny and somehow so wildly curvaceous at my side. I want to see more, see better. But for now, I focus. My mouth waters. "You don't know our guest, do you, Beth?" I can see my wife's thighs clenching together.

"No," Beth chokes out roughly.

"But you know about me," Cassie singsongs. Beth shudders at the sound of her voice, angelic and naughty and girlish. Cassie rubs my cock again, pulling my hands up to cup the swells of her tits. I'm drunk on her already. An idea occurs to me, and I lead her directly over to my wife. Cassie takes Beth's wine glass and takes a long sip, then puckers her beautiful lips and spits in it.

"Do you want to admire our guest?" I ask Beth.

"Yes," Beth grinds out. I take her hands and put them on Cassie's tight, tiny waist. Cassie shakes briefly with a stifled giggle.

"How does she feel? Can you tell how beautiful she is?"

Beth's breath hitches. "Yes. She feels fit...." She swallows hard. "Nick... she's so little."

I take her hands and pull them up to feel Cassie's perfect tits, naked under her dress, elastic and firm and divinely, obscenely perky. "What about these? Can you feel how perfect her tits are?" Beth's throat bobs as she swallows. She nods.

"Out loud..." I warn her, making sure she hears my steel. Cassie hears it too, and looks up at me with adoration glittering in her round blue eyes.

"She has perfect tits," Beth moans.

"You can see why she gets me so hard, can't you? Why I want to cum on these pretty, perfect tits?"

"Yes, of course!" Beth's response snaps out quickly this time. I'm proud. Pleased.

Cassie tugs her neckline down, so Beth's hands slide to her flesh. I'm practically drooling as Cassie grinds her full, peaked breasts against my wife's quivering palms. I watch Beth's fingers flex, feeling the firm, young, pliant suppleness. Cassie looks at me over her shoulder, all pink lips and dusky lashes.

There's not one flaw in her-- not her exquisite face, not her willful, suggestive spark, not her shapely, sultry little body. I can feel her lust, stretching through the space like a tether to my nerves. I can't believe I get to fuck her, this delicious little brat, this sexy little girl. I slide my hands down her ass, pushing her further into Beth's grip. She whines, grinding back against me. Beth's face twists as she writhes.

"Dinner time?" Cassie suggests then, moving like water against me.

"Dinner time," I agree, bending down to kiss each of her cheeks, the tip of her nose, and finally her lips. I take my time, kissing her slowly, deeply, tasting the sharpness of her pearly teeth and the minty smoothness of her silky little tongue. She moans against me; behind her, Beth is practically dissolving. I reach down to kiss Cassie one last time, but she slips mischievously out of my reach and slinks under the table.

I cross to Beth and remove her blindfold. Her usually dull brown eyes are wide and excited, her thin lips trembling. "I'll get the dinner." I watch her take a sip of her Sauvignon-Blanc-and-teen-spit cocktail before she returns with our plates. I settle into my seat; Cassie's unzipping my pants before Beth even sets the plates of chicken and asparagus down.

Last night, I'd had to fight to appear impassive while Cassie had worked on me under the table, and that had been its own kind of fun. This time, I'm free to groan in pleasure as Cassie's lush lips press a leisurely kiss to the head of my cock.

"How was your day?" I ask Beth, pausing twice to sigh as Cassie's warm tongue swirls and slides in dreamy cursive around and across my shaft.

Beth's mouth gapes open three times, salmon-like, before she manages something incoherent. We keep this up for a few minutes, as Beth's face grows progressively redder. Then, as my cock begins to lurch in Cassie's mouth, she pulls away. I pull the tablecloth up to see her, her makeup ever so slightly, so sexily smudged. "Put her blindfold back on," she whispers.

I like it when Cassie runs the show. "Blindfold," I order Beth. Beth, as always, does as she's told. Cassie unfolds herself luxuriously from under the table and pulls her dress over her head, stretching out the graceful lines of her body. She nods toward Beth. "Can I?"

I run my hands down her sides and knead handfuls of her supple ass. "Baby," I murmur against her ear, "you can do absolutely whatever you like."

I watch as she moves Beth's plate and settles herself onto the table in its place, draping a silky leg over each side. The view from the back is unbelievable-- the heart of her ass, her petite waist, her waterfall of bouncy golden hair. Her tits are so big the sides are visible. She leans over and pushes Beth's chair back, then puts a hand on the back of my wife's neck and pulls her face slowly to her perfect, panty-clad lap.

My heart stops. We've never gone this far before, but Beth doesn't hesitate. She lets Cassie force her nose against the apex of her thighs.

"Nick, will you come take my undies off?" Cassie's given up her pretense of quiet, but if Beth recognizes her, she makes no sign of it. I move behind my wife and lean against her back to pull Cassie's slip of underclothing over her legs and off. Fuck, that little pussy. Strawberry-pink, persistently soaked, and so delicate in its shape-- she's practically a flower. A tight, squeezing, dripping flower. My mouth is watering. Cassie pulls Beth in closer. Still, my wife doesn't resist.

When Cassie speaks next, her voice has dropped to a low, throaty hum. "Go ahead and get me ready for your husband." My head spins as Beth obediently begins to lap at Cassie's perfect little cunt. She's playing a game-- I can see the sheen on her thighs from here. I think I might love her, little villain that she is.

"If you're good, I'll let you clean me up afterwards," Cassie encourages sweetly. Her hand on the back of Beth's head urges her deeper. She strokes my wife's hair. "Listen," she croons, "the more you help me, the more I'll help you. I bet you want to come soon, don't you?" Beth nods frantically into Cassie's lap. My little cheerleader giggles. "I know you'll earn it."

It's a captivating sight, Cassie spread on the table, her back arched, her blue eyes rolling back toward me in sordid delight. My wife, hunched to pleasure her. Finally, Cassie pulls back. "Nick." She's glowing.

I'm to her in an instant, and she's wrapping around me like ivy, warm and vibrant. She pulls at my waistband and I free my cock for her. She puts a hand on Beth's shoulder for support as I grab her hips and position my cock at her soaking cunt. Beth's spit and Cassie's arousal drip down my shaft as I slide the swollen head through the grip of Cassie's tight entrance. She cries out, her sparkly pink nails digging into Beth's back as I drive into her, inch by delicious inch. Her enormous breasts bounce in the light. Somehow, she only ever gets better.

Beth's mouth contorts as Cassie shrieks and shivers. Her legs are shaking. I nod toward her as I sheathe myself in Cassie's warmth. "Should we let her touch herself?"

"Yes," Cassie agrees at once. "But no orgasms yet. Right, Beth?"

Beth's gratitude is palpable, even with the dangling threat. She pulls her dress up, revealing black cotton panties so soaked her wetness is pooling on the chair's seat beneath her. Her fingers clumsily dance over her mound and disappear inside herself with a sloppy gurgle. Her face is ruddy. Swollen. Her breath is rapid. "How does she feel, Nick?"

I stroke Cassie's flat, muscled stomach, tracing her cute, slutty tanlines. Her cunt is a velvet vice around me-- so much tighter than Beth's; so much tighter than Beth's ever was, and she's so athletic, bouncing up and down with such beautiful ease. She's the best fuck of my life. The best fuck of anyone's lifeI tell all of this to Beth, who crumbles; to Cassie, who beams.

"I didn't know you liked my pussy that much," Cassie giggles.

I slam myself into her, grind our hips together. "I love your pussy."

"Better than your wife's?"

Beth is moaning. Cassie's body is beginning to tighten and tremble. "So much better than my wife's."

Cassie arches for me, expertly clenching her little cunt around me. "I'm tighter?"

"You're so much tighter. There's no comparison Your pussy is perfect."

Cassie giggles again. "And hers is loose, right? Her body too, huh?"

"She's saggy... she's loose.... Look at her. Beth, show her your tits."

Beth pulls her dress up over her head. Her tits have never looked sadder, like half-empty, loose sacks against her stomach. She's never looked paler, or paunchier, or older, or wrinklier. Every inch of Cassie is smooth, glossy, tight, and glowing. The difference is glaring.

Cassie laughs. "Wow. I've never seen tits like that."

I slow my thrusts, wanting to prolong the moment for all three of us, letting Cassie and Beth revel, differently, in the moment.

Cassie's still marveling. "How old is she?"

Her refusal to address Beth makes it all even better. "Forty-four," I tell her.

Cassie shrieks. "That's older than my mom! Wow. I mean... that's practically as old as my grandma."

Beth is squirming. "Stand up," I tell her. "Turn around so Cassie can see you." Beth stands and rotates slowly, like a chicken on a rotisserie. She's rubbing her thighs together in pursuit of release, desperate and clumsy.

Cassie scoots off my cock and I groan with protest as it bounces out of her, already missing her tightness. She stands next to Beth and looks over her shoulder at me. "How do our asses compare, honey?" She's using a goofy transatlantic accent and I laugh.

"No comparison!" It's true. Beth's ass is pale, flat, and lifeless, while Cassie's is a tan, bouncy 'M'. I could set a glass on the top of her ass. It'd probably rebound better than a rubber ball.

I lean over and lightly spank each of her tight, perfect cheeks. "You know how much I love this perfect little ass." The loss of her cunt has me reeling, hungry to feel her again. I'm practically growling. I'd grovel if she asked me to.

Cassie spanks Beth's ass brattily and laughs at the sad ripple of response. "I bet her pussy's so loose. I bet I could get my whole hand in there." She holds up her dainty fist and I almost wish she'd do it-- but for now, I'm reminded there are more pressing matters, as Cassie takes my hand in one of hers and Beth's in the other, and leads us down into the living room. She sits Beth down on the far end of the sofa and pushes me to my knees on the other, then climbs gracefully between us on all fours.

We're both facing Beth. I wonder how good her blindfold is. I wonder how much her mind is reeling, what she's imagining. I know, without a doubt, that whatever she's picturing can't hold a candle to Cassie. And then I forget to think about Beth at all, as Cassie lowers herself down on her elbows, presenting the million-dollar-view of her thighs, her ass, her perfect pink holes.

I slide the head of my cock over Cassie's dripping slit, up and down, like an elevator going from basement to penthouse and back again. I tease the delicate pucker of her asshole with my thumb, gratified by her shiver, her greedy press against the pad of my fingertip. I delve into her to my first knuckle as I bury my cock in her wet pussy. She moans languidly. Beth yelps.

Beth plucks at her pussy frantically as I ease in and out of my little girlfriend's sweet chute, working her ass gently as she gyrates back against me, every shift of her delicate weight making her graceful muscles undulate prettily. The way Cassie moves is so elegant: feminine, kittenish and sensual. She arches to look back at me. "I want you to cum in me," she chirps sweetly. I groan. Cassie dimples.

"So Beth can slurp every trace of you out of me," Cassie continues, stretching her pretty body out to pinch my wife's cheeks. My cock twitches. Lurches. I'm losing it. Who is this girl?

"And then," Cassie purrs, "I want her to eat my ass. Before you fuck it, Nick. Will you? Please?"

"Yes, Cass." I know I'm falling into the role of a pawn in her little game tonight, but I can't see any incentive to fight it. Anyway-- I can barely think, let alone speak.

"How does that sound to you, Beth?" Cassie's voice deepens slightly, sultry and powerful.

"I'd like that," Beth rasps. My cock, if possible, grows somehow harder.

"You're so good," Cassie approves angelically. "Thank you.... Thank you for sharing your husband with me."

Beth preens, and I'm touched by Cassie's apparent sweetness, turned on by her deviousness. I kiss a slow line up Cassie's tanned, silky spine as I reach to squeeze my wife's arm. "Yes, thank you, Beth," I echo. "Thank you for making this possible... for me. For us."

Cassie giggles. Beth shudders. "Can I cum soon?" she begs. "Please?"

"We'll see," Cassie interjects, thrusting back on my dick. "I don't see why not. You're being so good."

"Can I... do anything else for you?" Beth offers.

I'm floored. Even after all our time together-- I never imagined anything like this.

"Just wait," Cassie whispers, her syllables tripping over the syrup of her moan. Her innermost muscles clench around me again, again, again, until the heat in my balls reaches a roar and I spurt into that little teen cunt three, four, five, six times. My cream is thick and white as Elmer's glue as it spills in gushes out of her and dribbles down her thighs. I think I'm breaking records here. I think I'm winning awards. (Although-- who are we kidding? What better reward could there be?)

Cassie explodes into butterfly-wing trembles, crying my name into the couch cushions as her knees give out under the hurricane shake of her orgasm. I can't stop myself-- I stroke my hand over the back of one of her perfect, smooth thighs, rubbing my seed into her skin like lotion. I want to be a part of her-- it's instinct. Biological. This pure, flawless angel-- suddenly I understand the drive to sign paintings, to graffiti one's own name. (On the flip side-- I might tattoo Cassie's face on my forehead if she asked me to.)

Cassie's still mewing, spent and shivering, so I pick her up in my arms, fairy-light and so beautiful, and turn her over on her back. Her legs fall open effortlessly. My cum runs from her in rivers. I take Beth's hands and squeeze them, then guide her face down to my girl's perfect, swollen pussy. It's a delight that sends tremors down my spine.

Obediently, my wife's diligent tongue begins to lap at Cassie's thighs. Cassie whines her approval as Beth cleans her dewy skin, inch by inch. Within minutes, she's slurping directly at Cassie's slit, her tongue sliding in wide, wet licks. I can detect hints of Cassie's pearly arousal mixed with the streams of my thicker cum-- Beth's tongue absorbs them both, spongelike, as she does her work. The evening sun slides into the room in thick golden shafts, illuminating Cassie's bare, buoyant tits and her plump pink lips. I've never seen anything as beautiful as she is, naked and softly writhing against the couch I've shared with my wife for the past five years.

egirl1212
egirl1212
905 Followers
12