A Cuckquean Wife, A Teen Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
egirl1212
egirl1212
900 Followers

Cassie's eyes light up. She giggles, and presses her body closer to mine, grinding over my hard cock, her tiny hands roving over the planes of my chest.

"Would you like that?"

She nods fervently. "How soon can we go home?"

We walk out to the parking lot holding hands. Her fingers are so little. The bartender chases after us, presses a bottle of Dom Perignon into my hands. "You're a lucky man," is all he says. In the garish light of the streetlamps, Cassie's dress is fully sheer. I run my hands down her hips before I open the passenger door for her and help her into Beth's seat. After climbing into my own, I reach over to cup her face, to draw her close. "I'd like to kiss you."

She sighs, a delicate, mint-kissed exhale. "Please kiss me, Mr. Ellis."

I pull her face to mine and kiss her, kiss those pouting, pink lips that I've lusted after for so long, those full, glossy lips that have taunted my wife for months. Cassie's silky tongue laps at my lips and I open my mouth to tangle my tongue with hers. I can't wait to get her naked, to see all of her. To drink her in.

We drive back to my house, and I fumble loudly with the lock. I know Beth is inside, know Beth is sequestered in the guest room, hearing me bring some strange woman back to our home. I know, too, she has no idea it's Cassie, that she's picturing someone else-- a woman at least seven years older, a woman who isn't her most hated enemy.

Cassie's little black clutch hits the floor as soon as we enter, and I pull her up against the wall, where she hooks her perfect, sexy leg around me and we kiss. Fuck. We kiss. Cassie's lips are unfathomably full and bouncy, her tongue silky and warm. I slant my lips over hers and press my tongue into her sighing mouth, claiming her as mine, claiming her in this pretty house I decorated with my wife. While my wife crouches alone, only a door away.

I wrap my hands around Cassie's tiny waist and lift her to the granite counter Beth chose with such care. Her skimpy dress hikes up around her thighs and I run my hands along that same path, nearly choking when I realize she wears no underwear under that short, short dress. I can smell her sex, her heady aroma of rose petals and copper and wet asphalt. I want to devour her. I press in close, and Cassie wraps her balletic legs around my waist. Her little hands tangle in my hair. I can't help it: I tug her slutty dress down and bare those unbelievable breasts to the warm light of my kitchen; they're better in person, better than I'd imagined. Her skin is creamy and perfect, the round orbs of her tits lifting as only an eighteen-year-old's can. Her little nipples are rosy and swollen. I bend and take one in my mouth, rolling my tongue around that taut little bud. Cassie moans. I imagine Beth hearing it in the other room, imagine her confused arousal as Cassie moans again, my fingers rolling her perfect little nipple between my fingers.

"You're incredible," I breathe to her, lowering myself to press my face against her bare, wet, waxed cunt. She's unbelievable. I let my tongue lick its way up and down her perfect little slit. She arches her back for me, spreading her thighs to display that sexy little pussy. I kiss her once, twice, and a third time, swirling my tongue over her clit. And then I led her to the bedroom.

As soon as we cross the doorway, I scoop Cassie up in my arms, her thighs clenching around me, her graceful neck throwing her head back. I take six steps forward and lay her out across my bed-- Beth's and my bed, with its blue quilt my wife likes so much. Cassie lets herself fall from my grasp, her legs spreading wide against the coverlet. I can't believe the undeniable perfection of that velvety little snatch. I bend down and lick her dripping opening again. She cries out, not caring to be quiet. Caring to be loud. I think I hear a quiet shuffle behind the wall that is flush against the headboard. I'd moved the bed against that wall years ago, to let my wife hear better. I wonder if Beth is pleasuring herself to the sound of our coming together. Wonder if she is desperate at the audible, ignited passion of our touches.

I pull Cassie's dress up over her head, leaving her blissfully naked. Her tight, teenage body-- her cheerleader's body-- is unbelievable. There isn't an ounce of fat on her bones, just sleek skin, just smooth muscle. I kiss the taut flesh below her pierced belly button. "Cassie," I breathe. I've brought the Dom with us, and I pop it open now, knowing Beth will hear the snap on the other side of the wall. I tip Cassie's head back and pour a bubbling golden mouthful down her perfect throat. She smiles.

I take a drink myself and Cassie hauls herself up, so naked, so beautiful. Her breasts are like ripe grapefruits, lewdly huge against her little body. "Let me suck you," she whispers.

I pull my pants down and unsheath my cock, which springs free at once, bouncing up eagerly. It has never bounced like that for Beth. The head is already swollen, purpling, leaking a pearly bead of pre-cum. Cassie's little hands go to her mouth. "Wow," she sighs. I watch as she crawls over my-and-Beth's bed and takes the tip of my swelling cock in her mouth. I watch her pink lips stretch. I savor every shift of her delicate weight, every breath of her movement. Her pretty tongue swirls over my aching tip. I gasp. I groan. She rocks forward to take me into her throat, her little fist gathering at the base of my cock and pumping gently over my shaft. I've never been so hard.

Cassie gulps and moans over my cock, her sexy body shifting back and forth over the bed. I tuck my hand into her hair and pull her in tighter. She gags. My cock swells in her throat.

I can't wait any longer, then. I pull out of her perfect little throat and press her down against Beth's quilt. I kiss her neck, her peaked nipples, her hipbones. I lick the sweet, creamy wetness pooled at her cunt. I let my tongue explore her, learn the delicate little folds of her pussy. I force it inside her, making her arch and squeal. She's loud-- I know Beth can hear that perfect shriek. I don't care. I'm glad for it.

I grab Cassie's coiled waist and haul her up higher on the bed. I position my cock at her entrance, feel her desperate, silky wetness. I keep my eyes on hers as I press the head of my cock through her tight, elastic seal. She gasps. I stroked her check, let my fingers drift to her lips. She opens her mouth and them sluttily, performatively. My cock turns to perfect steel. I let it dip another inch inside her. She shifts and arcs, trying to accommodate my size. Her beautiful blue eyes are fixed on my face, sweet and trusting and wanting. I urge my cock another inch into her pussy. She gasps. I let my hands explore those perfect teenage tits, pinching her little nipples, pulling them up and away from her tight little body. Fuck. I want to rip her in two. I grab Cassie's hips and drag her down over the next few inches of my shaft, enjoying the delicious glossy wetness. She sighs. "Does that feel good, baby?" I think of Beth in the next room.

"It feels so good," Cassie breathes. I imagine Beth trying to place that voice. I lift Cassie's hips, positioning her sweet, juicy little ass over Beth's pillow. She cries out as I claim the next two inches of her, her tiny opening a perfect seal around my shaft. Her arousal drips down my cock, drips onto Beth's pillow. Cassie is squirming under my touch. Before I can move again, she dissolves into orgasmic shivers, her voice breaking over her shrieks. I stroke her cheek. "Good girl." I'm grinning. She's gasping.

I soften my smile for her. "Can you take another few inches, princess?"

Cassie sighs breathlessly, delighted. "Yes, daddy," she whispers unexpectedly. My cock lurches, forcing its way deeper into her silky chute before I have time to think. She shrieks. This time, I know I hear a soft commotion in the next room.

I run my fingertips down Cassie's tight, swollen breasts. "You're doing so good, baby." She mews for me. I sheathe the final few inches of myself into her little cunt. She squirms and shrieks, anchoring to my wrists to settle herself over my size.

I lean down and kiss her soft lips, savoring the taste of her. "You're so beautiful, Cassie." I pull my cock slowly out of her, let it sink back into her wetness. She smiles and shakes and gasps.

"Your cock feels so good," she moans. I hope Beth can hear her. I grab her knees and spread her wide so I can see the pale pink folds of her drenched pussy. She grinds herself against me. I pull out and slam into her, pull out and slam into her, curious how much she can take. She accepts every inch like a triumphant little champion, her pretty lips parting with each stroke I give her.

Her phone chimes and she gasps. "That means it's curfew!"

I slam my cock into her again, savoring her warm, perfect wetness. "How long do you have?"

She closes her eyes, gripping her thighs to pull herself wider for me. "Five minutes."

"We better make it count then, eh?" I drive my cock into her center hard. Harder. Hardest. She writhes against me, whining and yelping and moaning as my cock stiffens and swells. My member twitches, caught in the tight squeeze of her muscles.

"Can I cum inside you?"

She nods. "Please come inside me, Mr. Ellis." Her husky little voice is plaintive, begging. That's all I need. My cock throbs as my balls tighten, filling Cassie's exquisite little cunt with shot after shot of cream. She shivers at the impact, those mesmerizing eyes locked on mine, and then her body collapses as another orgasm rocks through her. My cum is spilling down her thighs, onto Beth's pillow. Cassie's juices, opalescent and shining, mingle with it. I pull out of her, another wave of cum rushing out after me.

"Good girl," I breathe. She looks up at me like I'm her savior. I help her to her feet. Her legs are wobbly. "You can do it, baby," I urge her. I help her into her little black dress. She looks perfectly fucked. I can see the pearly beads of my cream sliding down her inner thighs. I kiss her sweet lips. I stroke her cheek. "I really enjoyed this," I tell her. "Can I have you again?"

She nods, breathlessly. "I'm yours."

I squeeze her jaw. "You're mine?"

Those raspberry lips part. "I'm yours."

"You're mine?"

"I'm yours, daddy." Her legs collapse at her admission, and I catch her before her pretty knees hit the floor. I gather her to my chest and hold her for a full thirty seconds before setting her on your feet. "I know you need to go, princess."

Her lashes flutter over her eyes. She's so much better than I'd imagined. "Yes, daddy," she whispers. I take her downstairs and deposit her reluctantly in a cab, think of her juicy little cunt leaking my cream over those upholstered seats all the way home.

You're beautiful, I text her. You're perfect.

And then I go into the next room to find Beth. She's kneeling on the floor in the center of the room, her pudgy knees raw from where they've rubbed against our carpet for hours. I can see from the doorway that her yellow cotton panties are soaked through. She looks up at me with those cowlike eyes. "How was she?"

My cock is still hard, slick with the juices from Cassie's pussy. I push the swollen head into my wife's mouth. My cock throbs, knowing she's slurping up the cocktail her little enemy and I have made together. "Ask me again," I instruct her gently. She looks up at me. "How was she?" Her words are garbled, difficult to get out around the swell of my cock. I push my shaft down her throat, rubbing it clean. "She was so good," I tell her. "She was the best." Beth looks agonized and pleased at once. She sinks to the floor to find friction for her needy cunt, tears trickling out of the corners of her eyes. I stroke her jaw. "Clean me up." Her tongue stretches out to lick up Cassie's wetness. I think of her going into work tomorrow, passing Cassie at the front desk. A thought springs to my mind, and I pull out my phone. "One more time," I instruct my wife carefully. "Ask me how she was." And then I press record.

Beth is obediently licking my cock like a mindless lapdog as she turns her blank stare to the camera. "How was your date tonight?"

I let my cock jerk and swell at the mention of it. "It was the best date I've ever had." I smile generously down at Beth. "Do you have any questions about it?"

Beth gasps aloud. It's her favorite question. She loves to know about the girls I'm fucking.

"What's her name?" she asks breathlessly, still softly lapping at my cock.

I tut at her disapprovingly. "Off limits." I make sure my camera has a good shot of her smeared, drooling face.

"What does she look like?"

I smile. I let that smile bleed into my voice. "She's so beautiful, Beth. She's the sexiest girl I've ever seen, the most perfect girl I've ever touched. She's so tiny.... I just want to scoop her up in my arms." Beth is nodding beatifically, so addicted to our little game. "She's got big blue eyes," I continue, my voice a caress, a love letter to Cassie. "She's got big, beautiful lips, a perfect smile." I reach down and tug Beth's stretched-out t-shirt up over her breasts, baring them to the camera. "She has the best tits I've ever seen." Beth closes her eyes. I can see her fingers working frantically at her pussy. "You wouldn't believe how big and round and perky they are." I say each word slowly, flicking Beth's deflated, downturned tits with each adjective. "Her nipples are so little and pink."

I pause. Beth's gasping. "What else?" she asks.

"She's got the sexiest little ass," I continue, my grin widening as I imagine Cassie's young, elastic curves. "And she's got the tightest, tiniest little cunt. You wouldn't believe it."

Beth blinks up at me-- at us. "How old is she?"

I smile carefully, knowing I'm admitting to breaking our rule, knowing that how I play it is key. "She's eighteen," I tell her, and her mouth falls open. I get a good shot of her pathetic, shocked face before I turn the camera off. And then I squeeze her jaw gently, guiding her gaze up to mine. "You meant it when you promised to submit to me, didn't you? You want to please me, right? I wouldn't change the rules if it wasn't really, really important to me."

Beth shudders slowly, then nods. I bend down and kiss her forehead. "This is what I want. And you're making me so happy." And as my wife continues to nod slowly, accepting her fate, I send the video to Cassie. I reach down and rub my wife's dripping pussy, rewarding her. She quivers immediately, so desperately aroused she can't contain herself. But I pull back without letting her cum. "Think about it tonight," I instruct her. And then I leave her. It's key to leave her wanting. Aching for me. Yearning.

I walk back to the room Cassie and I shared, where I can still smell the rich, sensual fragrance of our sex.

Cassie texts me back, a strand of heart-eyed and laughing emojis. Wow.

The next day at lunch, I drive to deliver Beth's lunch to her. As I pull in, Cassie runs down the stairs and pulls open the door to my car. She wraps her arms around my neck and drags my head down to meet hers, thrusting her little tongue between my lips and kissing me deeply. She smiles like a perfect little angel. She's wearing a miniscule pleated skirt, a pale blue top that hugs her curves obscenely. She pulls my face to her perfect, fragrant neck. "Will you give me a hickey here, daddy? Please?" I see her vision at once-- Beth left to wonder who'd kissed and sucked that little teen's neck, fully unaware of the truth of it. I knew it was dirty and wrong-- but I couldn't help it. I didn't care. I lean down and lick Cassie's smooth neck slowly, up and down. She rolls her head back and forth in delight-- and then I bite down, hard, making her shriek, making me clamp a hand down over her glossy lips. I sucked on the tender flesh of her neck-- softly and then furiously, delicately and then violently, until I've left a massive violet bruise on the delicate expanse of Cassie's little throat. She strokes my cock through my jeans. "Thank you, daddy."

She kisses me goodbye and I watch her skip up the stairs reluctantly, then ascend myself ten minutes later. Beth is waiting in the lobby. I hand her her bag of takeout, surprised when she follows me out into the hall. "Did you see the receptionist's neck?" Beth is furious. "Can you believe what a little slut she is?"

I smile glossily at her. "Hardly."

As I drive home, my phone pings. And there's Cassie's perfect little pink pussy, dripping what looks like our cum against the purple electric toothbrush my wife keeps at work. My cock jumps in my pants.

I can't live without Cassie. Not now that I've tried her. I already want more.

egirl1212
egirl1212
900 Followers
12