A Cuckquean's Heaven Ch. 01

Story Info
A housewife experiences true love as a cuckquean.
3.2k words
4.58
38.4k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Thud, thud, thud, thud*

Nadia was getting anxious. The kids would be home from school in a few hours, and she had yet to have lunch. Her husband, Tom, was hard at work making it for her upstairs like he does most days, but sometimes it felt like he took forever. The short, dark-haired vixen stood in the kitchen, making a list of groceries to pick up from the store later.

*Thud, thud, thud, thud*

Nadia had to count her blessings. Only a few wives had a hard-working husband who could work from home to give her a nutritious and delicious lunch, as long as he had a suitable ingredient. Today, that ingredient was Mrs. Farmer's tight, married, cheating pussy.

*Creak, creak, creak, creak, creak, creak*

"Oh good," Nadia thought, "he must be nearing completion."

The change in sound and tempo indicated Tom had changed positions. Instead of the loudest sound being the headboard slamming into the wall, Nadia heard loud, creaking bedsprings. "I bet he switched to doggy style," she thought with a suddenly salivating mouth. "Or maybe the bitch is riding him. I shouldn't touch myself, he told me to wait. And I'm so thirsty for that snatch. I've never had blonde before. I wonder what she tastes like. I wonder if she shaves, I love feeling a smooth pussy on my tongue..."

The treat for the day had shoulder-length blonde hair and an adorable, full ass. Married pussy wasn't Tom's usual taste. But Mrs. Farmer, or Myranda, wasn't in a happy marriage; her husband had been cheating on her for years, but without her permission, unlike Tom and Nadia. Due to financial considerations, she couldn't leave, but she was going crazy not getting that itch deep inside her pussy scratched by a long, thick cock.

Tom moved the family to the neighborhood after the last school year finished. With his new remote job, they could live anywhere. After investigating traits of seemingly endless options, such as the quality of the local schools, cost of living, temperature, weather, proximity to national parks and other points of interest, and other considerations, he settled on an unassuming town in the Pacific Northwest of the United States. Of course, the deciding factor was not something that he shared with many people. What was the best quality of this town? Using his skills in data mining and the resources from his job, Tom found that this area had a high number of young, hot, stay-at-home mothers, many of them single. The demographics were even more appealing when he saw that the male percentage of the adult population was far under 50%. Tom figured there must be a lot of snatch starving for a deep-dicking and a cum bath, and he was right. Most of the stay-at-home sluts needed their other holes stuffed as well, and that suited Tom just fine. Tom's goal was to fuck as many as possible and cum deep inside them, and it was Nadia's dream to drink up Tom's sperm from every cunt he used. The couple's dynamic was ideal for both. Tom would provide for the family, dominating nearby mommy-sluts and turning them to be for his exclusive use. Nadia would live her dream as a stay-at-home mom who was a loving wife, doting mother, and filthy slut that served her master and helped to find him sexy meat to fuck bareback, and she would clean up after.

"Take it, bitch! Take that cum!" Tom bellowed, making Nadia's pussy moist. He was coming inside that tight blonde pussy right now.

"Oh my God! You're so big! So much bigger than my husband! And you make me cum so hard!" Myranda cried out.

Nadia smiled. That was her husband. Another pussy joined his harem, and another load would slide down her throat. She waited patiently for her cue.

And here it was.

"Get up here, slut! Clean us up!"

Nadia ran upstairs, excited for the creamy mixture that would soon coat her tongue. She found Myranda still face down, ass up, and holding a hand over her pussy hole to keep the cum in. The short blonde starkly contrasted with the tall brown-haired man with the slimy cock who stood beside the bed.

"You, cheating slut," Tom said to Myranda, "the clean-up cunt is here."

"Are... are you both sure?" the blonde mom with B-cup tits and a flat tummy spoke warily.

Tom rolled his eyes. "You got so fucking tight every time I talked about you feeding our sex juices to my wife. Don't ruin it now, you whore, just do it. Nadia, you know what to do."

Nadia maneuvered herself onto the bed, almost diving under the pussy of the woman who just moments ago took her husband's load. She grabbed a pillow and placed it under her head so she had some leverage and got closer to her meal.

"Cheating slut," Tom said to Myranda, somehow turned on by the clear statement of her infidelity, "she's there. Let go."

With that, Myranda moved her hand, and a big glob of cum and pussy juices slid out of her and into Nadia's waiting mouth with an outstretched tongue.

"Mmmmm...." Nadia moaned. "Oh, it tastes so good. You mix so well with my husband."

Myranda, incredibly turned on by cheating on her husband with such a superior cock and feeding that cum to the submissive wife, started to gain confidence in her position and get into her role.

"That's right, bitch. Your husband gave me his cum, and you're lucky I'm letting you have it," the blonde MILF spoke defiantly. Myranda lowered her pussy to Nadia's face until both sets of lips touched. Nadia moaned and started masturbating, having taken her panties off from under her short skirt. Tom would not allow any woman over legal breeding age in the house if she weren't ready to fuck at any instant. That meant no pants, no panties. So far, no matter their disposition upon entering, every woman left the house very happy.

Nadia's tongue danced in Myranda's folds as the blonde cunt was smashed into her face. Nadia was pleased and thought, "What a pretty pussy, she trims her bush well. But if she wants to return, she had better shave for my husband."

Tom stood back and watched the scene before him. This quiet blonde housewife who hadn't ever before dreamed of cheating on her husband was now an adulteress who couldn't get enough of her perverted neighbors.

"Take it bitch, your husband fills me up so good. Get all his cum out before he knocks me up! That's right, dig in there!" Each party in the room groaned in sexual satisfaction with that remark. They had agreed beforehand that Myranda would be on birth control, so they knew it wasn't likely, but the idea of the blonde bitch being pregnant with a bastard made the situation hotter. Nadia would be crushed if her husband did sire offspring in another woman, but she trusted him, and he promised he'd never let that happen.

The blonde pussy pushed even harder into Nadia's face as she licked and sucked with everything she had, savoring the sweet taste of this new pussy and the sperm she had devoted her life to drinking, no matter where it was.

Nadia's face was getting increasingly sloppy as the neighbor started to clench her muscles and approach an earth-shattering orgasm as she rode the cuckquean's face hard.

"That's right, cuck, dig out all of your husband's sperm! Lick my cunt! That's where you belong. That's your place! Sucking your husband's sperm out of MY CUNT! OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! I'M COMING!"

Myranda's entire body started shaking violently, and intuitively, Nadia grabbed her ass, shoved it to her face, and held it with all her might. This part of her husband's conquest may have been her favorite. Nadia got an increasing amount of girl goo from the pussy her husband had just used, and she was determined to slurp up every last drop.

Suddenly, as an answer to Nadia's prayers for a satisfying pussy meal, Myranda screamed even louder and shook even more as she started squirting directly into Nadia's mouth, clamped tightly to the source of each their pleasure.

Nadia couldn't gulp fast enough, and the repeated squirting soaked her face and the bed.

Just then, when things couldn't possibly get any better, Nadia felt her legs pushed apart, and Tom slid his thick, revived prick into her cunt.

Myranda pushed things even further, heightening Nadia's pleasure, by moaning and saying, "Feel that cunt, baby? How does it compare? Isn't mine tighter and better? Don't give this bitch your cum, she doesn't deserve it. Put that load in me."

"Please, Daddy, can I cum? Please?" Nadia pleaded with her husband as the new cunt smothered her face and slathered her in delicious liquid.

Tom rocked his hips back and forth and said one word, "Yes."

With her husband's permission, Nadia finally came hard, lying in her marital bed with her face smeared with a neighbor's cunt and her husband viciously pounding her pussy. She couldn't ask for a better day. This was paradise.

Before he came, Tom stopped himself and withdrew entirely from his wife before shoving her aside, grabbing his blonde partner, and flipping her over. He then slid his unfaithful cock back into the cunt he had already bathed in his sperm.

Nadia was exhausted from her intense orgasm and couldn't help but be aroused by the sight before her. She stumbled over to and sat in the chair meant for her, the cuckquean chair that faced the bed so she could watch her husband be unfaithful to her and provide for her what she truly needed.

Nadia took a toy, a copy of her husband's cock, and slid it inside her as she played with her breasts and watched the immoral coupling on her marital bed. She would keep herself on edge but not cum until her husband gave her explicit permission. Tom was thrusting in missionary position more leisurely than before, kissing his new prize and whispering to her declarations of his ownership of her.

"You'll never fuck your husband again," Tom declared as he possessed the blonde bombshell. "This is my pussy now. Your entire body is mine now."

"Yes, oh fuck yes, only your cock is good enough. My husband could never fuck me like this. Please give me more! Give me more!" Nadia moaned as she tightened around Tom, testing his stamina.

Nadia's chest warmed with pride that the man before her was her husband. He took these bitches, and graciously allowed Nadia to drink from them, but only Nadia's womb was allowed to have his children.

After a few more minutes of leisurely fucking, the blonde whore could feel herself getting closer. Covered by a man that was not her husband and filled with cock that broke the vows represented by the wedding ring on her finger, the newly-minted property of unfaithful cock said, "Please give me more! Fill me up again, so I can make your bitch wife clean me up."

Tom sped up and increased the length of his strokes, holding his new bitch tight. The writhing pair went back and forth with their tongues in each other's mouths. Nadia almost got jealous but remembered she was the one who gave birth to his children, not the new toy.

"Fucking take it! Take it all, feel me stretch you, and then my wife will clean us both up. I'll put it all deeeeep inside, so she has to really dig for it to get it all. Oh fuck, here it is!"

Tom came again, followed closely by his blonde toy, who locked her legs around him to force his cock to deposit his seed as deep inside her as possible. She loved sex with her new owner and the feeling of being owned by a man who desired her, but she also loved the wife-slave cleaning her up. Nadia had a very talented tongue. It made sense, as due to being with her husband, Nadia got a lot of cunt-lapping practice.

Tom rolled off of his latest conquest, exhausted but satisfied. "Come clean us up. Both of us. Clean me first, then take as much time as you want with the new meat."

Myranda smiled wide with closed eyes. She loved to be referred to as an object.

Nadia obediently jumped on the bed, licking and sucking the sperm and cunt cream that coated her husband's cock. Once the flavor diminished too much, she hungrily lunged at the pussy that contained more of her ambrosia. After bringing one more weak orgasm to the already spent blonde on her marital bed, Nadia crawled off the bed and onto a large doggie bed meant for her when her husband had company over. Tom shifted in the bed and moved Myranda and snuggled against her, so she was the little spoon, with Tom's finally flaccid cock pressing into her ass.

"How do you two do it?" Myranda asked. "That was the best sex I've ever had. My husband stopped loving me years ago after he started fucking sluts from work. How do you do this and still love each other?"

"The key is identifying the difference between lifelong love and infatuation and choosing which matters more to you," Tom explained. "Right now, I'm extremely attracted to you, and I'm fantasizing about my sperm making your little hot housewife belly swell up with a bastard."

Nadia and Myranda giggled as Tom continued, "But I really love my wife more than I ever thought I could love anyone. We met online, and when I laid eyes on her for the first time in person, I knew she'd be my wife and bear my only children."

Nadia purred from her pet bed. "Yes, we had some dark times, but were meant to be together. Our love can survive anything."

Tom groped the blonde visitor in his marital bed. Myranda could feel something change in Tom's disposition. He held her close and jealously as if Tom was using her body as a proxy for the other female in the room. Myranda could feel Tom's love for the woman on the floor radiate from his being. He quietly whispered his wife's name as he grasped one of his neighbor's breasts entirely in one hand, gripping it confidently as if he owned it; for the time being, he did. If she were in a different mood, Myranda might have been sad that she hadn't ever felt such a kinky, pure love for herself. However, as she lay there with strong arms wrapped around her, she was happy to discover that this kind of love was possible outside of fantasies or fairy tales. Well, adult fairy tales, anyway. She almost couldn't believe that her decision to join these lovebirds for an afternoon of sexual exploration would be so pleasurable and eye-opening.

Tom spoke as he caressed and cuddled his neighbor, imagining her body was his wife's. "It hasn't been completely smooth. Over the years, we've been through a lot together and dealt with our fair share of crises. But once you build that love and stick with it through ups and downs, you realize that sometimes you are attracted to others, and sometimes that attraction turns into infatuation, and that's OK. In fact, it's practically inevitable to happen in any relationship that lasts long enough. The love and connection you build over time is what matters."

"I think you're right," Myranda replied thoughtfully. "I married my husband too quickly. He was excited to knock me up, but after I started getting big, he told me he realized he loved the idea of fatherhood, not being a father. He was already working on getting in the panties of another woman. Not that there's anything wrong with that," Myranda laughed as she realized who she was talking to. "But he was actually cheating on me, not doing what you guys do. By that point, though, it was too late to consider abortion, and I couldn't give up my baby or support her on my own, so I felt trapped for years while he would fawn over his rotating stable of victims, and I just stayed where I was at home. I'd cry about it, but I have no more tears left for him."

"I'm so sorry to hear that, Myranda," Nadia said from the floor. "You're such a genuine sweetheart, don't give up hope. I'm sure you could find someone to be happy with if you still want that."

Nadia spoke with a single tear threatening to emerge from her eye. "Thank you, Nadia. Now that I've seen the enduring love between you two, despite or because of other women sharing your bed, I might finally gather the courage to move forward with my life."

"I'm so glad to hear that. You deserve to feel happy. Please keep letting my husband use you for as long as you need. You have one of the best tastes I've ever experienced." Nadia stated as she lightly fingered herself. "You can come over anytime, even if I'm not here, as long as that's alright with my husband."

Tom grunted in agreement and added, "Yes, come over whenever your pussy is too hot to handle, but I might be busy with another set of holes. I own a few females in the neighborhood. Also, you will give me a copy of your house key; I now have perpetual permission to use you anytime, anywhere, and I will never ask. I don't need to. That's the arrangement, or you never get this cock again."

Myranda felt incredibly turned on that she became a sex toy for another wife's husband that he could freely use whenever he desired. She moaned in appreciation of her new position.

Nadia was also pleased that today had turned out so well. She had invited the blonde MILF over for some tea, knowing her husband's charm would get the neighbor willingly on her back. Nadia spoke again, "Just please, if you would be so kind, save me the yummy cum, if it isn't too inconvenient."

To Myranda's surprise, she began to feel aroused again. "Like in a condom, perhaps?"

Nadia and Tom both groaned at the thought of Nadia drinking Tom's cum from a used condom.

"Mmm, that would be so sexy," Nadia moaned. "Or let it drop out of you into a cup or a food container. I'm not picky."

Nadia and Myranda weren't the only ones getting aroused by the talk of what to do with Tom's cum. Tom shifted and poked his growing erection against Myranda while kissing and breathing into her neck.

The two new lovers cuddled and slowly rocked the bed above Nadia as she listened from the floor and imagined what was happening above her. Tom wouldn't have that much cum left for his next ejaculation, so Nadia decided to leave the adulterous duo alone to rut like animals and let herself drift off into a pleasant nap. Her pussy begged for stimulation, but her husband had not said she could touch it, so Nadia had to deal with trying to sleep with a pussy leaking proof of her arousal. It was alright, though, because she knew her husband would give her a more loving sexual performance later tonight, along with another fantastic cum. Nadia was happy and content. This house was her heaven on Earth.