A Cum Factory for My Lil Bro

Story Info
Having a gay bro gives me and my big cock a big advantage.
1.5k words
4.2
32k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am happy to share my stories. But, French of origin, thank you for your understanding for my English which remains very imperfect!

*****

That happened a few years ago during the summer, at that time I was 25 years old and my brother was 19. I'm not gay, neither him (well... that's what I thought!).

Without bragging I'm a rather handsome, muscular, hairless guy. As for him, he is more of the twink type.

On the sex side, I'm very tough with a very wide and juicy 9" cock. I can fuck 3 times in a row. I can sometimes go up to 5 when I'm in great shape, cum not being in short supply in my big balls. I have a very strong libido because I'm always having a hard-on and since I'm uninhibited I like to show off my cock under boxers and tight jeans.

I also admit to being very macho and I'm more of the very direct type, when I want something I don't beat around the bush, whereas my brother is rather the shy type.

I also have to admit that I abuse a bit of my physique and, when I like a chick, I look at her intensely, placing my hand on my bulge to show her that I have a big cock. A little smile, a wink and it does not take long to put that babe on the top of my dick! I must have a good intuition because generally they are hot! That's what I prefer so I can treat them like good sluts...

That morning after an erotic dream I wake up with a hell of a pole and have a pressing desire to fuck. Without making too much noise so as not to wake my brother (oh, yes, I forget to say that I sleep in his room because mine is under renovation), I lift the cover and start to play with my erect cock. As I'm seriously wet I like to slide my foreskin over my glans. I gently pull my skin back and as it slides well I cover it back and so on. Then I accelerate the movement when I feel that I'm going to squirt and precisely I don't take long to cum.

Excited to death, I have a strong ejaculation and send a pretty large dose of cum on my face. Out of laziness, instead of going to the bathroom, I open a cupboard to take a towel to dry myself and while searching I come across a porn magazine. A GAY porn magazine! I can't believe it... Damn it! My lil bro is a fag!

So I sit cross-legged on the bed next to him and wake him up.

His eyes still half closed, he says to me, "What... What is it?"

Placing the magazine under his nose I answer him, "What is this?"

Red with shame he starts to get angry, "Where did you find that? What have you been rummaging through my things?"

"Oh bro, I don't think you're in a position to yell there... a fag in the family, I don't think it'll be popular in this house if you see what I mean..."

"Ok, ok... What do you want in order to keep it for yourself?"

"Don't know... What do you propose?"

"Well... Don't know... I can wash your car for a month for example..."

"Okay..."

"Do you want money?"

"Well..."

"What do you want then?!?"

As I say, I'm quite direct and when I want something I don't beat around the bush so I answer him, "Well since you seem to be loving cock, you're going to give me a little treat!"

"What? You can't ask for that! You're my big bro..."

"Well, in this way it will stay between us..."

"Damn, stop that!"

"Well... We'll do what you want... I think the parents are going to be really surprised when they find out!"

"NO!!! PLEASE!!!...So..."

Relaxing my legs on the bed I show him the magazine with one hand while with the other I hold out my cock to him which already started to lengthen. "So? What do you decide?"

Realizing that I'm not joking, he resigns himself, with one hand he takes my cock, bring his mouth closer and stick his tongue into my foreskin to tickle the tip of the glans. My dick starts to rise, the glans to be uncovered from the foreskin, my big balls to get closer to my stiff rod.

A few minutes of this treatment and my cock is at attention, ready to explode again, "Hmmm... Whore! You seem to know a lot about it... That's right! Take care of this fat cock..."

He licks and sucks my cock up and down like ice cream, pausing for a long time on the frenulum with the tip of his tongue then turning it all around the glans, this feeling electrifies me. "Damn... You're a real slut... Go ahead, bro... Lick well... Yeah... I Like that... Suck your BIG bro!"

Then he swallows my cock entirely and jerks me off with his mouth. Shit, he is even sluttier than my hottest babes! I can't believe it...

Despite the fact that I have already come a short time before, his mouth is so good that I'm quick to pump from my bull balls a big batch and let him have a good flow of gooey cum in his mouth! To my great surprise, he swallows all of it! I've never seen that before: he doesn't lose one single drop of the thick spurts I squirt in his young hungry mouth!

"Well, my bastard... You were being choosy, but now you seem to like it!"

He confesses to me, snuggling up against my body, "I wanted this for a long time and was often jerking off in front of my porn magazines thinking of you!"

"Come on, bro!"

"I also spied on you when you showered and was playing with your long stiff dick, longing for your volcano eruptions!"

"How did you dare?!"

"A few times I collected the undies in which you released gallons of cum when no bitches accepted to empty your BIG balls!"

"Now I understand why and where they seemed to disappear..."

"I also discretely looked through the window of your room when you fucked a chick, fantasizing on your round muscular butt and envying the pussy which was filled with that big cock and received your powerful thrusts!"

"Hope you enjoyed the show as much as I enjoy screwing chicks! Always happy if I can give pleasure to more people at once: the girl I fuck and my pervy voyeur little brother!"

Then shyly he asks me, "Would you like to fuck me? I'd really like you drill my ass for good..."

"No problem to make you happy, bro... After all, an ass is an ass: chicks and dudes have the same assholes! Go ahead! Do me hard again with your mouth before I shove your tight ass!" He quickly goes back to work and deep-throat my cock like the queen of bitches... "Yeah... Go ahead, my little bitch! You're too good... Hum... Damn, it's good..."

My cock quickly regains length, girth and strength. My glistening rod is upright again. My glans is almost reaching my navel!

"Go... Lay down and spread your thighs, I 'm going to bust your little ass..."

I lift his legs up and drive my living and pulsating snake into his hole. Despite my 9 inches I have no trouble ramming it to the hilt!

"Oh my God!!! You have a very welcoming pussy... It's apparently not the first fat cock you've taken in the ass, huh?"

"No... It's too good... Go ahead, my BIG bro! Pound me good with your powerful butt... Fuck me!"

"Han, han... Here... Take that, bitch... Damn you're a real slut... Turn around and get on all fours..."

He immediately get on all fours and I start to fuck him again from behind.

"Yeah! Fuck me hard, like you do to your favorite pussies!"

"Do you like it, huh my slut..?"

"Yes, yes... It's really ok... Go ahead! Fuck me like a girl with your fat long cock!"

For at least a good 1/2 hour I fuck him in all possible positions until he squirts: it makes my throbbing cock unloading inside him. This third explosion of cum isn't any smaller than the previous ones. My balls have this gift to refill in no time: I'm a real cum factory!

I pull out of his ass but I don't have time to get soft that he takes again my cock in his mouth. "Wow! Damn, you are insatiable!!!"

He squeezes my cock to collect the last drops of spunk and re-pump me to make me come again.

Shit! This morning I was dying to fuck. I'm now served: my little brother is a good slut!

Since then, I use him as a pussy when I don't have one on hand and it's very practical. Not even mentioning he sucks better than any of my sluttiest chicks!