A Cup of Kindness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then he leaned in and kissed me. I could feel myself blushing a crimson red, arousal fighting with embarrassment and confusion. It felt amazing to taste his soft lips against mine. But in my mind, my internal monologue was simply screaming "what?!" over and over again.

All too soon, Sasha separated from me, a thin line of saliva the only evidence of our kiss. "Meet me outside, handsome." He saucily stated the phase without a hint of regret. I guessed my pep talk worked better than I thought. I wasn't quite ready to process what had just happened. I stood there in shock for a minute or two while Sasha wiped his lip and headed out the kitchen door. Then I followed him.

We both made our way from table to table; giving out the customary goodbyes and paying our due respects for the elders. I gave a few boisterous toasts for the drunk old men, and generally stuffed myself full of food to prove I still had a bit of the old country in me.

Every now and again, I would look over at Sasha, and he would return my stare with a dazzling, smirking smile. We didn't leave together as that might have been too obvious even with the crowd being as tired and/or drunk as they were. Generally speaking the Russians I knew were mostly supportive or indifferent to gays. But two local guys from the community getting it on? It would have probably been too much for them to handle.

I honestly didn't mind anyways. After the experience in the kitchen, I was beyond horny. Having to put on a front helped distract me from the conflicting feelings. A gnawing mix of anxiety and lust welled up in my rapidly beating chest. I couldn't help going over what had just happened, rehashing every single second of that wonderful kitchen embrace. I felt like nothing else mattered but getting out and being alone with him in the fresh, cool air of the New Years night. Sasha slipped out first and I followed suit a few minutes later.

I found him standing a block away just beyond the entranceway to an alley, an insouciant knee bent against the side of a wall. He grinned as I hustled up to him. He was amusing himself by blowing out rings of condensation into the cold air. I grabbed him by the shoulders, breathing deeply despite the quick walk. I held him close, widely searching his eyes for something - Permission? Acceptance? Lust? Everything was so new to me; so wild and wonderful but strange and different. I lost myself in a rush of panicky thoughts.

Sasha gripped me by the hips and looked into my face. "Do it." He whispered softly. "I want this too, you big oaf." That was all I needed. With a half-stifled moan, I stepped forward and kissed him. As I moved in on him, I gently pinned him against the wall while cradling his face in my hands. Our tongues twisted and shook together with lust. We traded sloppy, wet kisses, exploring each other. He tasted a bit like my favorite drink, Baikal soda - essentially a honey-flavored, sweeter, more crisp tasting Russian coke. I couldn't get enough of him.

Sasha wasn't idle either. He played with my hair at the back of my neck, rubbing it sweetly. I shuddered against him. Overcome with arousal I moaned into his mouth. We continued making out like that for a while, interlocking lips and taking breaths out of the sides of our mouths so we didn't have to be apart. Our crotches rubbed together too. Dicks straining against the soft cloth of our pants. I was so on top of Sasha I was practically dry humping him. I felt like I was in the best dream of my life - my fantasy had become my reality. I sought to do more but I also desired to stay in this moment forever, simply ravishing Sasha and accepting his love for me.

The little flirt had other plans though. Slipping down a little and using the wall as a launchpad, Sasha latched onto my chest just below my neck; sucking hard and even nibbling a little as he gave me a hickey. I held his head there as he finished, trying to catch my breath. I didn't want to let him go even though I was sure he wouldn't go anywhere. We stayed clenched like that to each other for a bit, neither of us saying a word. The distant cries of revelers from other New Years parties reached our ears. Sasha stirred in my chest, hugging me tightly. I held him close too. He fumbled around with his phone, checking the time. "20 minutes to midnight. What do you say we go find someplace special to ring in the New Year, just you and I?" I energetically nodded.

We held hands as we quickly walked-skipped through the streets. I let Sasha lead me. I had a notoriously bad sense of direction coupled with an unearned confidence in my navigation skills. It got to the point where I joked with people that I could always get you to your destination - just 45 minutes late and with a few detours along the way.

Besides, this way I could admire this beautiful twunk of a man and marvel at my luck. Most people by this point were cocooned up in their parties so we didn't have to deal with too many gawkers. Full of joyful delight, I actually wished a Happy New Years to the few couples we came across on our walk, including a pair of older lesbians who smiled and wished the same to us.

I was a new man; rejuvenated by the love and ardor Sasha had shown me. Whereas before I was shy and withdrawn, being with Sasha I would gladly proclaim that this was my lover with a loud cheer. I could do anything for him. I would do anything for him. It was like the path was set for me and with every step I felt more sure and less anxious, less worried. Like striding into a future you always wanted but never knew how to find. The crisp wind tickled my back and pushed me forward towards destiny.

We arrived before I knew it. "Just in time!" Sasha crowed. We were alone on a bridge in a city park. We were standing over a lake. Spots of reflected light twinkled and shimmered in the water from the high-rise apartments off some ways away. Judging by the echoey cheering and yelling we heard, it was very soon to midnight and the New Year. "C'mere!" Sasha urged me on. "It's almost time for the ball drop and the fireworks! C'mon the view's perfect here!"

I joined him at the highest point of the bridge, placing my hand over his as we leaned on the railing. He nuzzled himself into my shoulder, sighing with a contented hum. We listened as the roar of the partiers around us grew louder, the happy noises merging into a unified chant as people counted down for the ball drop. I kissed Sasha again as we heard the excited cheers of "HAPPPYYY NEW YEARSSSS!!!!", as the fireworks boomed with a massive roar above our heads, as my world happily zoomed in once again to encompass nothing but his warm, welcoming touch.

We walked together to my apartment hand in hand. Warm refrains of Auld Lang Syne wafted cozily around us. The song captured the spirit of New Years to me. You could reinvent yourself at New Years, create a whole new persona because in the new year, things were fresh and brand-new. Or you were safe and secure with the knowledge that you had made it though one more year. Either way, you toasted with endless cheer; dancing joyously and holding your loved ones tight to you. What more could you want?

At the moment, I wanted Sasha. I half-jumped him in the elevator as it headed up to my floor. Too impatient to wait, we made out feverishly. Luckily no one caught us. Though I had to say by then we were too engrossed in each other to even be embarrassed over our PDA.

Excitedly skipping down the hall we made it to my apartment. I wrapped Sasha tight in my arms and lifted him across the threshold. Rather than a bridal carry, I held him on my chest in a kind of bear hug while kissing his neck with lust. I was getting hard all over again.

We quickly stripped, throwing clothes about without a care. Once we were both down to our skivvies, Sasha stopped me with a hand on my undershirt. Sitting me down on the comfy sofa, he straddled me. Throwing off his undershirt, he laid shirtless on top of me.I lifted my hands to welcome him, kneading his bare back with a smile. Leaning in close he gripped my hair and suckled my ear. He took pleasure in grinding himself on my hard frame. Our cocks danced through each other's boxers, jumping wildly.

I scanned down Sasha's sexy body. His lithe body was delicious. Sharp and tight, his body was shaped like a funnel leading down to the huge pouch in his red boxers. Tweaking his hard nips, he gasped happily. I slapped his ass playfully as well, enjoying how he waved it about under my loving hands.

Drawing back on his thighs he helped me take off my undershirt. He observed me for a moment. Simply drinking it all in, a lewd look on his face. Nuzzling himself in my semi-hairy chest, he licked at my nipples contentedly. He also rubbed my strong arms, moaning nicely. Our cocks were pushing towards each other through the thin material of the boxers. I was aroused like I never had been before. A warm flame stoked itself throughout my whole body as I massaged Sasha.

After a few minutes of lovey cuddling, I motioned to Sasha to stand up. I admired his soft, toned body, standing there waiting for my next move. Going behind him, I took him by the shoulders and gently dragged my hands down to his boxers. Gripping the edges, I unhurriedly tugged them down, exposing his ass first.

Rising up, I cradled Sasha and peered over his shoulder as he helped me slowly expose his long, rapidly hardening dick. I squeezed his tight shaft. Rubbed all over his hard cock as I listened to his horny murmurs and short, wanton sighs. Dropping back to my knees, I planted small kisses and licked down his back as I made my way to his ass.

Eating ass wasn't the number one fantasy I had about being with a guy, but I was emboldened tonight. Knowing that Sasha hadn't really had a chance to clean himself, I mostly focused on licking his asscheeks instead of directly in the hole. I kept my hands busy too. My right was jacking him off while my left kept him steady. I found myself actually enjoying the act more than I thought, his natural musk an aphrodisiac that I couldn't wait to lap up.

I spent a good while there, lavishly tasting Sasha. His upper thighs, taint, ass and balls - nothing was off limits. I could feel his hot pre-cum paint my fingers. My own cock was staining my boxers with my own pre-cum. It all felt even more amazing than I imagined.

My body was aflame with passion. Just like when I first imagined how good it could feel with a guy. Except now that it was real, the sensations were even more intense. I loved every minute of it. Sasha trembled and moaned joyously as well, our shared connection driving us each to ecstasy.

Sasha pulled away for a moment. I was left on my knees, tongue out, panting like a lost puppy. Somehow I wasn't embarrassed. Sasha turned around to face me. Linking his arms under mine, he eagerly pulled me back up to a standing position with a strength I didn't quite realize he had. He urgently pulled down my boxers, springing my hard cock out with a smile. I kicked off the underwear clinging at my feet and stepped to him.

Sasha grinned and tugged my cock. Slapping my dick up against his, we mutually masturbated each other. We clutched each other for support. Either making out or watching our cocks frot together. We were inseparable. We thrusted against one another, our tight muscles slotting in against the other person.

I could feel Sasha's cock clench up and constrict as he was close to cumming. I felt the exact same way. My rigid cock was tight with a burning need. Sasha came first. I felt his hot, sticky semen splash against my cock and stomach as he squealed with joy. That triggered my own orgasm, as hot spurts of cum painted him too and I added my own happy groans to the mix.

Panting, we stepped back. I wiped my hand across my spattered lower body, collecting his cum. I made a show of licking my fingers, sucking down as much as I could. Sasha smirked at my antics. "Let's go get clean for round 2, big boy." He teasingly spoke. "Where's the bathroom?" I laughed and led him to the bathroom. As a gentleman, I let him shower first, though not without some more cuddles under the running water.

Once he stepped out of the shower, I went in and cleaned myself. Then I led him to the bedroom. Neither of us felt the need to get dressed again so we plopped down on the bed and made out some more, caressing each other's hard bodies. After a few minutes Sasha told me he was ready to go again and asked for a condom. I directed him to my sex drawer.

I amusedly checked out his cute little butt bouncing around as he searched the drawer for a condom. Shifting out of the bed, I gave him a little slap on the ass and leaned in, wrapping myself around him. My hard dick was snug against his left asscheek. I placed little kisses on his upper back and neck, chuckling warmly. I took my time.

I enjoyed how Sasha grinded against me. He squirmed all over my chest and cock. Knowingly playing the tease. I needed to give as good as I got so I played around too. I acted like I didn't know where the condoms were for a few moments. Sasha half-jokingly, half-seriously whined that he was ready for more. I took pity and guided his hand over to the condoms that were lying just out of reach, hidden under a few papers.

We quickly scrambled back to the bed. Facing each other on our knees, he rapidly unwrapped the condom and applied it to my hard cock. He rolled back the rubber with his teeth. Pushing it back to about three-fourths of the full length, he withdrew, slightly coughing and looked up at me. I was so proud of him. I patted his head and told him about how much I was in awe of his skills as I unwrapped the rest of the condon onto my dick.

I had Sasha get around and turn on all fours. Taking the lube I had heretofore only used for my sex toys, I squirted globs on my dick and his ass. I rubbed the lube all over him, generously lavishing his butthole, ass and thighs. He shuddered in pleasure as his throbbing sphincter sucked in my finger.

I wiggled it around experimentally, rubbing at his sensitive nerves. I was rewarded as he jumped and thrust around my finger. His was cock leaking pre-cum. I grabbed his leg to help steady him. Then I gently pushed in and out of his asshole to stimulate him further. He muttered a stream of curse words punctuated by short, sharp moans. His hard cock slapped against his stomach as he started thrashing in the air, turned on by my ministrations.

I squeezed his thigh as I slowly withdrew my finger. Sasha moaned disappointedly for a moment, then took a deep breath as I placed my hand on his hip and used my other hand to place my cock at his asshole. "Are you ready?" I asked, trembling slightly. He nodded. "Uh-huh". I took a deep breath and held it as I pushed myself into him at a slow, deliberate pace. He groaned and shook, clenching his fists.

I could emphasize. I didn't know his sexual history and I didn't ask, but I knew from playing with my dildo that feeling of penetration was something different. Not bad, but definitely a foreign feeling, with a bit of pain, especially those first few times. Speaking from experience at least, I definitely felt a bit of pain as I opened up my anal cavity, acutely aware from every angle of the object in my ass. I could feel the dildo filling me up like nothing I had experienced before. But soon enough, the pain faded away and I pleasured myself, moaning and groaning like a grade-A whore.

Penetrating Sasha's ass was similar and different to what I imagined. I was acutely aware of the way that my dick felt like a foreign object. His tight ass clutched and enveloped me as I went deeper, bit by bit. As I opened up his ass, my dick was massaged by pulsating sensations all over. I willed myself to hold back despite how good it felt. I listened to Sasha's breathing and moaning, making sure he adjusted to my girth. I also rubbed his hips and thighs as best I could.

Soon enough, I had bottomed out in his ass. Giving an experimental thrust, I tried to slap our balls together. I didn't quite manage to get that far, but Sasha yelped and asked for more. So picking up the pace slightly, I drew back and forth with a relaxed pace as I pounded into his butthole. The movements sent waves of pleasure throughout my body. I had never felt so intimately connected to another person. An erotic heat boiled throughout my skin.

I threw my head back and let loose with a seemingly endless rhythm of moans and groans. Sasha was feeling it too, lowering his hips to the bed on one of my downward thrusts to give his cock further stimulation as it rubbed against the mattress. It also had the added benefit of giving me further access to drive my cock in his ass. Placing my hands on his shoulders, I steadily slammed myself into his ass in an almost sort of squatting maneuver. I listened intently as Sasha moaned with unrestrained pleasure.

I was beyond elated that my dick could provide such delight to my lover which drove me to try to wiggle my hips and move my cock around to send him to ever further highs. Sasha arched his back and humped in time with my thrusts, happily babbling. I had started to build up a good sweat while fucking him. My abdomen muscles tightened as I felt my orgasm incoming.

We had somehow found a good rhythm together, me fucking into Sasha with a strong, steady medium pace and taking a second to try to make my cock rub every part of him when I bottomed out in his butt. Sasha welcomed my thrusts like a champion, bucking up and down like a wild bull. Sasha came first, letting out a long orgasmic gasp as his cock squirted under us.

When he came, I sensed it more than heard it as I was so focused on slamming myself deep into his ass. As he orgasmed, I could perceive his whole body clench and release with the joy of cumming. I felt those sensations acutely, making me even harder than I already was. I somehow had it in me to thrust a few more times. Then with one hard thump I pushed myself deep and came with a loud cry. I released all my pent up cum into his welcoming ass, covering my dick as the condom held back the semen.

I tried to withdraw from Sasha's well-fucked ass slowly, though my rapidly softening cock slipped out a bit faster than I liked. I hoped it wasn't too uncomfortable for him. The condom fell from my flaccid dick pretty much right after I fully pulled out of Sasha and dropped to the bed.

But that didn't interest me - I wanted Sasha's cum and I knew just what I had to do to get it. Dropping to my hands and knees, I bent down and lapped at his milky balls, tasting the hot, somewhat salty sensation of his cum. I took each testicle of his and sucked them, one at a time. My hands were also busy cradling and kneading his cum-stained thighs, almost rubbing the semen into his skin.

Satisfied I had bathed his balls with my tongue, I poked and prodded until Sasha turned around. Moaning and grinning, he watched through slitted eyes as I guzzled his cum-matted public hair. I allowed him to rub his sensitive cock on my neck and cheek as slurped him clean.

Finally done, I rose up and without thinking about it, started to go in for a kiss. I stopped a few inches away from his face and opened my mouth, showing him the remainder of cum that was sloshing around in there. "Hold on - don't swallow yet, ok?" Sasha exclaimed. He reached out and grabbed the used condom, letting my cum flow into his mouth as he emptied it.

Smiling at me with cum-covered teeth, he pulled me in and kissed me. We used our tongues to push and mix each other's cum together, a slightly tart sensation overwhelming us. My heart was beating so much it felt like it could burst out of my chest. But I definitely didn't want this kiss to end.

Sasha's mashing insistently against me indicated he felt the same way. Soon enough though we swallowed down whatever cum was left in our mouths as we needed to breathe. We separated, beaming at each other.