A Cup of Tea Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bentley came to a stop at a traffic light. They both paused to look out its windows at a heavily industrialized part of Queens. The street lights had just turned on, and the surrounding areas were bathed in shadows. Keiko rolled down her window, letting the cool night air wash across her face.

"I'm truly flattered. I never thought I could have strong feelings for you, but I do. I take great pleasure in your submission, and exploring the depths of it with you." She turned to look him in the eye. "Do you want to explore further?"

Dax didn't hesitate to answer, keeping eye contact with his lover ... and Mistress. "More than ever."

"That's good. Because where we're going will be an eye opening adventure for you."

"You've got my full attention."

Keiko looked at Dax's slacks, and the obvious bulge in it, and laughed. "I think there's more of you at full attention."

Dax's face reddened. "You do that to me."

She rubbed the bulge. "I'm getting wet just thinking about you" she whispered in his ear. She put her hand inside her coat and rubbed between her legs and shuddered. She then used her damp fingers to pull a folded piece of paper out of her clutch purse and handed it to him. He sniffed the place where she touched the paper.

"Read this to Mason. He needs to be told about us. He might see you dressed or acting ... differently ... from time to time."

Dax unfolded the paper and started reading aloud.

"Mason, l wanted to you about my relationship with Keiko."

"Yes Sir."

"I belong to her. She may ask me to do things that might seem out of the ordinary to you."

"OK, Sir." Mason was struggling to keep his eyes on the road and at the same time listen to his boss's confession.

"If I'm in distress, I'll tell you. Otherwise I doing this because I want to. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir." What has Dax gotten himself into, his long-time driver thought.

"Thank you Mason. I also wanted to tell you I'm giving you a $500 a month raise." Dax looked at Keiko as he read it.

"He deserves it," she whispered. "And you can afford it."

"Why ... thank you Sir. Or should I say thank you Keiko?"

Mason couldn't help but smile at her insertion of the ad hoc raise into Dax's speech, and then his smile widened as he thought of his boss, always in control, ceding it to a woman that he despised and now loved.

Dax turned to Keiko. "You just cost me $6,000 a year."

She had a far-away look on her face. She propped one leg onto the leather seat, digging the pointed heel of her shoe into his thigh and parted her coat so her weeping sex was exposed between the edges of her skimpy lace garter belt. She dipped her middle finger into her well of desire and waved the glistening fragrant finger in front of his face.

"Come and get your reward my pet." She moved her wet finger back between her legs, massaging her puffy lips.

Dax's head dipped below Mason's field of vision in the rear view mirror. Keiko moaned softly and closed her eyes as the headlights of the oncoming cars flashed by her.

* * *

The Bentley eased into a parking space in a heavily industrialized area of Queens. The car was bathed in a harsh bluish white light from a single old fashioned mercury vapor street light. The address correlated to a fading grey metal warehouse across the street. There were a smattering of cars parked on the street, but there was a distinct lack of pedestrian or vehicular traffic. There were leaves and trash accumulated in the loading dock area of the building, and an absence of identifying markings on the building itself. The only noticeable feature was an unremarkable metal door located up a series of concrete stairs framed by a rusted tubular railing.

At the top of those stairs sat a burly man, engrossed watching a video on his phone. He perked up when he heard footsteps on the concrete sidewalk below and saw Keiko's fur coat swaying as she walked. There was a man he hadn't seen before in an expensive looking business suit following her and a fancy car parked across the street. City money. He shoved his phone in his pocket and stood up, greeting one of his favorite club members.

"Miss Keiko," he said with due reverence. He opened the faded blue metal door to allow Keiko and Dax to enter.

Keiko stopped before she entered. "Pay the man," she said in a voice that invited no question.

Dax's hand dove into his breast pocket to retrieve his wallet. He pulled a twenty out of his wallet and gave it to the grinning doorman.

"Thanks Miss Keiko," he said, tipping his ball cap.

"Don't mention it." She tugged Dax's hand and led him into the warehouse.

The couple entered a small, tastefully decorated anteroom manned by a young male uniformed attendant. There was a small sitting area with comfortable chairs and a coffee table with neatly arranged magazines on its surface. Dax thought maybe they were in the wrong place.

"Miss Chamberlain will be with you shortly," the man announced after he read a text on his phone. Keiko decided to remain standing, so Dax got out of his chair and stood next to her. She made no eye contact with him and made no effort to speak. Dax could hear the clock ticking on the wall as the minutes passed by.

Finally, the internal door to the anteroom opened and an older, tall, thin well-dressed woman walked in and extended her hand to Keiko.

"You must be Miss Muramoto. I'm Miss Chamberlain. I'm standing in for Miss Valclov, who's on vacation." She said it as if everybody knew Miss Valclov. Keiko of course did know Miss Valclov. And Miss Valclov's tongue knew the sole of Keiko's shoe.

"Good to meet you Miss Chamberlain." Keiko eyed the older woman and wondered what she would look like on her knees after a proper flogging. "Do you have any private rooms available?"

The older woman consulted her tablet as Keiko studied the woman's pleasing features. "We have two private rooms available, the Green Room and the Red Room. Are you familiar with them?" It was obvious that Miss Chamberlain was new.

"I am," the Domme answered, deciding not to be snotty and point out to the hostess that the club owner asked her to design the Green Room. "I'd like to book the Green Room for two hours please."

Miss Chamberlain used her fingers to make the reservation on her tablet. "Yes ... yes, that will be fine. Did you want me to put this on your account?"

"Yes, please."

"Oh, I should mention to you that we've remodeled the locker room and made a lot of improvements to the public play room. There's also a separate wet room for water sports and a sunken den where people can sit on the perimeter to watch the action in the main play room area."

"Thank you." Keiko knew all of this but let Miss Chamberlain have her little bit of fun.

The hostess finally acknowledged Dax's presence in the room. She pivoted to face him. "You've never been to a club like this, have you?" There weren't too many people that showed up in custom tailored business suits.

"No ... never," came the expected answer.

"I could tell," she said, her voice assuming an imperial tone. She likes humiliation, thought Keiko. I wonder if she can take it as well? Perhaps the new wet room after the flogging?

Keiko put the pleasing image of Miss Chamberlain being anointed with a golden shower out of her mind and grabbed Dax by the necktie. "Let's go to the locker area and then we'll see what we can do for fun." As they lurched forward the ebony haired beauty pulled on the lapel of her fur coat, allowing Dax to sneak a peek at her pointed breasts and erect nipples, covered by the delicate black lace of her bustier. She gave one last stare at the hostess, who lowered her eyes to the ground when caught looking at Keiko's exposed breasts. Definitely the wet room, Keiko thought.

They went through the interior door and into the main area of the club. They were assaulted by the thumping beat of techno music as they entered, the distinct smells of vanilla and sandalwood in the air. The hallway to the lockers was to the left and the playroom was on the right. Dax caught a glimpse of the play room as they entered the main area and saw a woman wearing nothing but a pair of thigh high black leather boots leading a nude collared man, clamps on each of his nipples, crawling on his hands and knees at the end of a leather leash. Dax averted his eyes, wondering if he would be in that man's place in a few minutes.

They entered the co-ed locker room, sporting new wall-to-wall carpeting and secure wood paneled lockers for personal belongings. There was no sense of modesty in this room. There were a number of club members in various stages of undress and a few subs on their knees servicing their Masters and Mistresses. Keiko removed her coat, fully revealing herself to Dax, her glossy ebony hair down to the middle of her back, a black bustier pushing up her pert breasts, a garter belt holding up old fashioned nylons with a seam in the back, and "fuck me" black leather pumps with stiletto heels. Dax wanted to drop to his knees and worship her then and there.

Keiko could see the want in his eyes and brought him back to Earth. "Take off all of your clothes and put them in this locker." As she gave this instruction to Dax, a familiar club member waved to her from across the locker room. Keiko left to greet him, leaving Dax on his own.

"This will just take a few minutes. Wait here for me," she said as she left.

Dax tried not to stare as he disrobed as an attractive forty-ish woman with long strawberry blonde hair, using the next locker, was changing clothes and had taken off her bra, her large pendulous breasts falling out into plain view. He felt self-conscious taking off his clothes, even though he had a chiseled body and was well-endowed. The woman paused momentarily to admire him. She leaned over and squeezed his bicep, showing surprise on her face when she felt his taunt muscles as he flexed his arm.

"Oooh, those are quite some guns you're packing. Are you with somebody?" she asked with apparent innocence, no one else in sight.

Dax was dumbstruck by the woman's spectacular body and the casualness by which she was touching a complete stranger.

"I'm looking for another sub. Interested?"

"No," replied Dax, though politely. How could you not be polite when the woman you were talking to was partially nude and beautiful?

The woman went into her handbag and handed him her business card. "Call me." She finished dressing, putting on an expensive looking silk blouse, and a tailored skirt and heels that were more appropriate for a boardroom than a playroom. Dax watched as she left the locker room, her body language oozing self-confidence and control. He sat in front of his locker, hearing in the distance what sounded like screams of pain and gasps of pleasure mixed with the thumping beat of the music.

Keiko finally returned from her conversation and stood next to him, still seated at his locker, her head just above his broad shoulders. She admired his naked frame and well-defined muscles, his impressive cock semi-erect. She leaned over and cupped his testicles, rolling his balls in her hand, then gave them a gentle squeeze. His eyes widened.

"You're a very sexy man. I think I'll keep you. Now let's see about having some fun."

The couple exited the locker room, Dax in tow, nude and apprehensive. As they walked by the play area, the new sunken den had about twenty people in the gallery, most paired off in couples, watching the action below. Some of the people in the gallery were kissing. One Domme was watching while her sub was on his knees, licking her pussy, and clearly oblivious to his surroundings as he lapped away at her hairless sex.

"Don't stare," whispered Keiko.

They went down a long corridor with a number of closed doors marked only with a number and stopped when they were in front of a door with an engraved nameplate reading "Green Room." She punched in a code and pushed the door open. The scent of raw sex mixed with sweat hit Dax's nose as he entered. The walls were painted a soothing seafoam green and the light was indirect and muted. Keiko dialed down the volume of the ambient music and walked, exaggerating the sway of her hips, over to the "toy" closet, contemplating her choices and selecting two. She held the toys behind her back and directed Dax to grip two handholds embedded in the wall above his head so his back was to her. The well-defined muscles in his back rippled as he clutched the ice cold metal. She let him stand there, listening to his labored breathing as he anticipated her next move.

She brandished a flogger and stood directly behind him, her lace covered breasts pressing against his back, and pushed the handle of the whip under his nose, the sweet, earthy scent of sweat and leather forced into his flaring nostrils.

"Do you know what this is my love?" she asked, a sinister inflection in her voice.

"I don't Mistress," her sub answered, too afraid to venture a guess.

Keiko was pleased that Dax decided to address her as his Domme. She pushed the handle against his top lip, pinning it against his nose. "It's an instrument of pain ... and pleasure. Now kiss it."

Dax pursed his lips and pressed them against the burnished leather, its salty taste washing across his tongue.

She smiled for him, even though he couldn't see her. "That's good my pet, now count for me."

She whirled the leather falls in concentric circles, swishing in the air, until they were pulled back, then forward with a resounding snap against his defenseless bottom.

Dax bit his lip at the unexpected flash of pain. "One," he said, remembering her admonition to count.

"That was just a love tap," Keiko said, setting his expectations and trying (and succeeding) in scaring the shit out of him.

She continued, over and over, the count exceeding twenty, until Dax starting spewing words he couldn't understand. A feeling of enveloping warmth started to radiate through his body, overtaking the sizzling sensations of pain. The first stroke planted the seed of gnawing want, and each successive lash stoked the fires of that want until he was begging for his release. His manhood was as hard as bedrock and the tip was leaking a steady stream of clear liquid onto the floor. Dax's grip on his reality loosened, and in its place crept a disembodied feeling -- one separating his rational, cognitive functions away from his sense of emotion and pleasure. A voice that Dax didn't recognize as his own chanted "please, please please," over and over until his parched lips were unable to utter another word.

Keiko sensed Dax's entry into subspace, and stopped the flogging, pleased that he responded as he did. She picked up the other item she selected from the array of toys, a peacock feather. She dragged the vane of the feather lightly against his testicles, the intense sensation causing him to groan, letting go of the hand grips, and collapsing to his knees.

"Oh God," he shouted as his body quivered and shook. He was now on his knees, his back rounded with his face buried in his hands as he tried to process the tidal wave of sensations and emotions that overwhelmed him. The Domme pressed his head between her breasts and interlaced her hands in his sweat soaked hair. He was breathing in gulps.

"Your release is near, my love," she promised. She helped him to his feet, his knees unable to fully bear his weight. She carried him, half walking, out of the Green Room and into the play area. Others nearby watched as Keiko helped a man twice her size onto a padded bench in the gallery. Dax's blurry eyes focused on the action below, sweet agonizing pain still short circuiting his thoughts.

There were a number of people in various states of undress watching a curvaceous young woman on her knees with her leather hooded head turned sideways and her cheek pressed to the wooden floor. A well-dressed woman was standing above her, with the sole of her designer pump resting comfortably on the sub's upturned cheek. A jumble of golden blonde hair extended beyond the border of the sub's black hood and onto the floor. The sub's hands were being used to spread the cheeks of her ass wide open, allowing another leather hooded sub to enter her with his blood engorged cock. The Domme turned towards Dax, and he recognized her as the woman using the locker next to his.

As he watched this beautiful businesswoman direct the hooded man to fuck her sub, Keiko encircled his erect penis with her thumb and forefinger, and was stroking it in time with the man's thrusts. Dax grunted with pleasure but said nothing as he watched the erotic dance of domination and submission, the man slamming repeatedly into the sub's upturned ass, the air filled with his grunts and her sighs, until his body stiffened. He pulled out, leaving a rivulet of his spend to meander down the inside of her trembling thighs.

Keiko and the Domme made eye contact, and the woman nodded. Dax saw the silent communication between Keiko and the Domme and wondered if they knew each other. The strawberry blonde led her sub on her hands and knees until she was in front of Dax. The pain he was feeling was gone and in its place was blind lust.

The woman's head was only inches from Dax's knees, and her eyes were trained on his pulsing cock as Keiko continued to pump it. Dax could see the sub's long, blonde hair spilling out from the back of the leather hood and covering her bare shoulders, her full breasts hanging down and swaying slightly as she panted, waiting expectantly for Dax to cum.

The woman urged her sub forward so her hooded face was only inches from Dax's penis as Keiko increased the speed of her hand. The pleasure of the moment, his submission, and his Mistress's loving touch made his orgasm inevitable, held back only the sound of her voice. His body started to quake, shaking as if it were about to fly apart. He waited only for those magic words.

"Cum, now," she said, releasing the floodgates of his desire.

Her words gave Dax a massive surge of pleasure as his prodigious tool fired volley after volley of sticky cum on the sub's leather covered face, its pure white color providing a lewd contrast to the black leather as it flowed across the cutouts for her eyes and mouth and dripped off her chin. Her tongue extended out beyond the mask to catch part of her sticky treat; her eyes glazed with a depraved lust.

"Say thank you, slut," her Mistress commanded.

"Thank you Sir," the hooded sub said, her voice sounding hauntingly familiar to Dax.

"Now be a good girl and clean up the mess."

The cum splattered sub skillfully used her tongue to lave Dax's cock, glossy with his cum, then inhaling his penis, crushing his pubic hair with her lips. Dax threw his head back, the intensity of the pleasure making his eyes roll back. Her head bobbed up and down, continuing to deep throat him until her Mistress used her hand to forcibly stop her.

"That's enough, slut." The sub looked up at her, disappointed that she wasn't permitted to continue. Dax's shoulders sagged, as he leaned backwards on his hands, feeling the aftermath of the adrenaline rush from his roller coaster ride.

The Domme clipped a leash to her sub's collar and tugged on it. The sub stood up, naked but for the hood, her body magnificent, exuding empowerment from her submission. As she walked away, her gait triggered a strong sense of familiarity in Dax's mind.

"Stella," Dax called out, sure of his conclusion.

The sub swiveled her head towards him, her deep blue eyes burning bright from behind the mask. Her Mistress jerked her leash at the transgression.

Dax grinned, knowing that the sub was a business associate who had refused his advances, haughtily dismissing him. She had unwittingly, in the end, been a willing accomplice in his submissive fantasy.