A Cure for Boredomme 8 is Enough

Story Info
Hypnodomme has the final countdown.
7.2k words
4.57
4.3k
1
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Cure for Boredomme- 8 is Enough

"Are you sure? There isn't anything to do?" the assistant wearing all red asked.

"Of course I am sure, unfortunately, I don't like leaving people out there in unsafe conditions, but we need to let things go so nobody suspects anything," the brunette doctor Aliciia DeLaurent remarked. "But I do see an end in sight."

"Yes, and as for scheduling, Deanna Dennison has an appointment at 2 pm," the assistant said.

"Thanks Jillian I am enjoying these appointments," the Doctor replied with a smile. "I look forward to them, actually."

"I wonder why..." the pretty assistant and submissive responded with a laugh.

*********

"Miss Dennison is here," the bubbly receptionist chimed over the intercom.

"Excellent, send her in," the voice over the intercom responded.

"Here's Miss Dennison, Doctor," the receptionist said, leading the women into the office of the psychiatrist.

"Thank you, that will be all, please have a seat Miss Dennison," the Doctor instructed as her receptionist closed the door. "I think we are making excellent progress, don't you agree?"

"I definitely agree," the patient started. "Especially when the student becomes the teacher."

Hannah Hunt's eyes glazed over as she was triggered into hypnosis by "Deanna Dennison", who watched as the pretty doctor's features showed the sure signs of deep hypnosis that had been conditioned into the not so good doctor since her hypnotic carjacking.

"Now dismiss the staff, I am your last client of the day," Alicia DeLaurent ordered as she snapped her fingers before her former professor.

"Yes, Doctor," a hypnotized Hannah replied as she walked to her desk. "Gina, take the rest of today off, Miss Dennison is my last client of the day, get an early start to your weekend."

"Thank you Dr. Hunt," the voice replied. "That is very generous!"

Alicia smiled as the doctor finished her task and stood silently.

"Lock the office door, Hannah," Alicia ordered as she watched her subject comply with no hesitation. "Strip,"

SNAP

Hannah immediately began removing her clothes, folding them neatly article by article, placing them on a table in the office until she was completely naked.

"Very good, Hannah, this is our what, 10th session and look how well you obey," Alicia teased. "Kneel."

SNAP

Hannah immediately fell to her knees in the center of her private office.

"Tell me Hannah who obeys better, Emily Tobias or you?" Alicia asked pointedly.

"I don't know, Doctor..." a confused Hannah responded.

"And you are still hypnotizing and training Emily? Doing what Damon is telling you to do?" Alicia asked.

"Yes Doctor," Hannah replied.

"Very good, Hannah," Alicia said as she patted the head of the kneeling psychiatrist. "What thought goes through your mind every time you hypnotize or dominate Emily Tobias?"

"I wish it were you hypnotizing and dominating me, Doctor," Hannah replied as her hypnotist smiled.

"You're learning so well, Professor," Alicia said with relish.

"And how do you feel about Damon Santiago?" Alicia asked.

"I am scared to death of him, Doctor," Hannah replied with a slight shudder.

"Why are you afraid of him, Hannah," Alicia pushed.

"Well Doctor he threatens me, I am afraid he will kill me if I don't do what he says," Hannah began. "Or I will end up like Lisa."

"Tell me about Lisa, Hannah," Alicia instructed.

"Yes, Doctor. Lisa has been trained to be Damon's sex slave. He is drugging her, he says he is using a maintenance dose to keep Lisa under his control," Hannah said.

"Do you know what the drug is, Hannah?" Alicia asked.

"No, Doctor," Hannah replied. "It is something he said was designed by his lab."

"And you want to be safe from Damon Santiago?" Alicia asked.

"Yes, Doctor," the kneeling weapon of the crime lord answered.

"In order to do that you must go deeper for me, obey me, and continue to do the work Damon Santiago hired you for, he must not know anything other than you will do exactly what he says, do you understand, Hannah?" Alicia asked, knowing the answer.

"Yes, Doctor," Hannah replied.

"And you feel totally fucked by the sitution with Damon Santiago?" Alicia asked as she opened her bag taking out a few objects.

"Yes Doctor," Hannah answered.

Alicia held out nipple clamps in front of Hannah, and simply said "attach."

SNAP

Hannah took the clamps and placed them on her nipples.

Alcia held out a mid size butt plug, and simply said "Insert."

SNAP

Hannah took the plug and put it in her mouth to lube before inserting it into her ass.

"On the couch, lie down now," Alicia ordered.

SNAP

Hannah gingerly got up so as to not have the plug leave her ass, and carefully padded her way to the couch in the office to lie down.

"Good girl, Hannah," Alicia said as she lay on the couch, hands at her sides, clamps and plug in place. "Time to condition you deeper so you may eventually be free from Damon Santiago."

Alicia pulled out a vibrating wand and turned it on low and gently placed it right where Hannah wanted it.

"Soon you will learn to feel totally fucked but in a good way, by me," Alicia told the hypnotized Hannah Hunt. "Now listen carefully, you have work to do..."

*****************

"I must say the last 2 weeks have been amazing, Liana," Charles Carpenter admitted as she lay next to the blonde ex wife of his rival. "You have some amazing talents."

"Oh, you don't know the half of it, Charles," Liana said as she playfully started sucking him again. "And you never will."

Charles sat back in bed and enjoyed life as Liana Santiago behaved like a porn star working expertly on his once again rising member, for the third time of the day before his phone interrupted. Charles reached over, picked his phone up off the nightstand and looked at the message while Liana never skipped a beat.

"Show time," Charles said as she pushed Liana off of his member. "Sorry Liana, business calls. Big business."

Charles put his phone back on the night stand and hurried into the bathroom where he turned on the shower. Liana padded out of bed and looked into the slightly open bathroom door and heard the curtain of the shower close, so she raced over to his phone and unlocked it, and read the last message.

"Meet in 90 minutes, location as discussed," with the phone number being the only identifying thing about the message.

Liana took out her phone and texted Damon the message and phone number.

"Excellent, slut. When he leaves, fuck yourself to orgasm three times like the whore that you are then pack your things and wait. He won't be coming back," Damon texted back."My driver will get you in 2 hours."

Damon then sent the next message with the information directly to Emily Tobias from his 'undercover informant' computer, knowing the DA would spring into action courtesy of the craftsmanship of Hannah Hunt..

Liana got back in bed and waited for Charles to get out of the shower, pretending to be the good girlfriend of the crime boss.

Carpenter got out of the shower, dressed and ready to go. Liana got out of bed and gave him a hug and a kiss as he hurriedly got his things together.

"Five minutes, out front, this is the one," Charles said into the phone, Liana believing the person on the other end of the phone was his driver. "This one is the big one, I will let you know how things go."

Liana shed a tear after Charles left, partially sad because she did actually like him, but mostly happy because she had flawlessly obeyed Damon just like she was conditioned to do.

LIana then hurriedly packed her things and took out her vibrator.

"This slut has more work to do to complete the assignment..." she thought as she began playing with her favorite toy.

********

Hannah Hunt arrived at the Santiago compound and was immediately escorted to the office of the crime family head with a security guard and told to wait. Damon enjoyed the mental games he played, knowing the hypnotist was living in fear. It was his addiction- playing mind games from his position of power and fear. This was just another head game, having her wait alone with security for her task. Hannah sat in the chair across from where Damon would sit if he were in the office while security stood at the door.

"Any chance I can get some water?" the doctor asked.

"I'm not leaving my position," the guard said.

"Where am I going? You know I won't leave here, not without permission or a guard," Hannah reasoned. "There's a water cooler literally across the hall."

"OK. Stay right there," the guard ordered.

"No problem, thank you," Hannah responded.

As soon as the guard left the room, Hannah removed the box of gum from her pocket, the kind that was in what looked like a small case, and removed a usb data stick and placed it in the laptop port of the computer on the desk of Damon Santiago, then placed a stack of papers from one section of the desk over the port so as to not be seen. She then moved back to the seat she occupied when the guard left, while the data stealing usb stick did its work.

"Water," the guard said to Hannah, handing her the paper cup of water.

"Thank you," the hypnotist responded, taking only a small sip.

*******

"How nice to see the sisters together again," Damon said as he entered the room where Liana and Lisa were sitting. "Come girls, let's check out the late news, shall we?"

The sisters dutifully followed Damon into the larger room where the big screen television was playing the local station. Soon enough, the pretty blond talking head came on the screen exclaiming the big news of the day.

"And in our top story, another week and yet another crime family wiped out," the blonde anchor proclaimed. "Let's send it over to our field reporter who is at the courthouse steps for an update."

"Thank you Ashley," the reporter began. "According to various sources within the DA's office, the Charles Carpenter head of the Carpenter crime family, was arrested with most of his lieutenants as well as a supplier of drugs. No names released as of yet for the supplier. These arrests mark the third and fourth crime syndicates potentially taken down under the brief but effective tenure of District Attorney Emily Tobias. We will have more news as it develops, back to the studio..."

Damon turned off the television, and stroked the hair of Lisa who sat on the floor in front of him, gently stroking his rising bulge as he watched. Liana stood and watched the report, and a tear came to her eye upon seeing the face of Charles on the screen.

"Tears of joy Liana?" Damon asked with a smirk as he looked at his ex wife. "You are responsible for his demise. I must say there is nothing like a spy who looks like a porn star and obeys like a slave, isn't that right slut?"

"Yes, Damon," Liana replied, wiping the tear away.

"Now the real fun begins, slut," Damon said as he pushed Lisa off his member and stood up and laughed. "Now the life you earned begins."

"Let's go," Damon said as he took the pair back to the original room where Lisa was held.

The room contained a chair where someone could be locked in and a standard desk chair next to it. Next to the chairs was a table with a medical kit on it.

"Have a seat, Liana," Damon ordered.

Liana moved to sit in the desk chair and began to sit down.

"Wrong chair, slut," Damon said as he pointed to the other chair, and watched as his ex wife moved to the other chair. "Lisa, lock her in place like a good girl."

"Of course Damon," the girl replied and she moved and locked her older sister in the chair.

"Bring in Ms. Hunt," Damon said on his phone.

The security guard walked over and motioned for the hypnotist to get up and follow. As she stood, Hannah "managed" to get her leg caught under the chair and feigned falling, and in her 'fall' the cup of water she held spilled on the front of the pants of the security guard.

"Oh no! I am soooo sorry! I think there are towels by the water cooler..." Hannah offered.

The guard, in his haste to dry off and maintain his cool, said "Stay here!" then walked hurriedly across the hall to the location of the water cooler, where he found a towel.

As the guard went to get a towel to dry off, Hannah reached over and took out the data stick and carefully placed it back into the gum packet just as the guard returned.

"Gum?" Hannah asked as she had the pack opened in her hand.

"No. Let's go," the guard said as Hannah returned the gum packet to her pocket. It was the only thing in her possession, as her purse and cell phone were securely locked away the second she entered the compound,

The security team member brought in the hypnotist, who saw Lisa locking Liana into place in the chair. Hannah cringed as she saw the medical kit on the table next to Liana.

"Hello Miss Hunt, I know you have time tonight since my favorite DA is working on the new charges for yet another crime family that was arrested thanks to the information provided by an informant," Damon chuckled. "I saw my DA on television earlier this evening saying her law and order style is the reason for these criminals going down."

"Yes Damon, well that is what got her the Assistant DA position, her policy and her record," Hannah replied.

"How cute, Ms. Hunt, defending your little toy," Damon said smugly with a hearty laugh.. "Well, really MY little toy."

Intimidated, Hannah looked at the floor as Damon was talking.

"Now Ms. Hunt do your magic and bring back that bitch of an ex wife of mine," Damon began. "The porn star slut slave was fun, but I want to see my OG ex wife as her fate is sealed."

"Yes, Damon," Hannah said. "I'll need some time."

"You have 15 minutes, get to work or you will be next," Damon replied as he took up a space against the wall, with Lisa moving in to hug and be nearby.

Hannah pulled out a candle and lit it in front of Liana.

"Liana, look at the flame of the candle now," the hypnotist commanded. "As you look at it when we are together, what must you do?"

"I must relax and go deeper," Liana said, remembering her conditioning at the hands of Dr. Hunt.

"Very good Liana," Hannah responded. "And you remember how to count yourself deeper, don't you Liana?"

"Yes...." the blonde replied.

"Then begin now," Hannah ordered.

Liana's eyes glazed over more as she began her count.

"Ten..."

"Nine..."

"Eight..."

"Seven..."

"Six..."

"Five..."

"Four..."

"Three..."

"Two..."

"One..."

"Zero..."

Liana's eyes slammed shut, her chin went to her ample chest as she sunk deep into hypnosis.

Hannah looked at Damon, who smiled and motioned with his hands to continue.

"Liana, you remember the boxes, don't you?" the hypnotist asked.

"Yes..." the hypnotized woman responded.

"What color are the boxes and what do they mean, remember and tell me," Hannah suggested.

"Yess... blue box... obedient Liana, honor and obey Damon Liana.... Red box... original girl... normal Liana..." Liana replied.

"Very good Liana," Hannah responded, "How many boxes are open at one time?"

"One..." Liana replied.

"Which box is open now?" Hannah continued.

"Blue box..." Liana replied.

"That's right, Liana," Hannah answered. "And we can control which box is open in your mind, do you remember, Liana?"

"Yes..." was the slow, steady, hypnotized reply.

"Very good Liana," Hannah said. "Now it is time to put obedient Liana, honor and obey Damon Liana in the blue box and close the lid, tell me when the lid is closed,"

After what seemed like an eternity for Hannah, with Damon staring her down the entire time with a wicked smile on his face, Liana finally answered, "the lid is closed."

"Excellent Liana, you have remembered everything perfectly," the hypnotist said. "Now it is time to reopen the red box, time for the original girl, normal Liana to be free in your mind. Original girl, normal Liana, will remember everything that blue box Liana did when she emerges from the red box, do you understand? Let the original girl, normal Liana, out of the box now. You will awaken as original girl normal Liana."

Slowly Liana began shaking her head as she awakened from her recent joyride as Damon's obedient porn star spy.

"What the fuck did you do to me,,," Liana said to Hannah as her original self emerged. She realized she was bound to the chair and began thrashing to try to break free to no avail. "Let me go! Let me out of here!"

Damon walked over to his ex wife and slapped her face as she began screaming. Hannah recoiled at the exchange.

"That's enough, slut," Damon said. "Nobody wants to hear your screams. Lisa, come here. Now."

Liana's younger sister practically ran to Damon. She threw an arm around the man who trained her and began rubbing up against him in a sexy way.

"Thank your sister, Lisa, after all it was her that started you on your way to the sexy little slut you are now, she was the first one to put a needle in your arm," Damon said with a laugh.

"Thanks Liana!" Lisa said.

"Lisa, wouldn't it be nice for your sister to feel like you do? So sexy and fun?" Damon asked with that evil smile.

"Yes, it would be sooooo fun!" Lisa replied, still attached to Damon, her hands rubbing and roaming on his body.

"Then let's get to it," Damon said as he brought Lisa closer to her sister. Damon noticed Hannah inching her way closer to the door. "Stay right there Miss Hunt. I couldn't have had this moment without you, so watch and enjoy."

Hannah shook her head in disbelief and looked at her feet in fear. She realized it was far too late for remorse.

"Lisa, why don't you go sit next to your sister," Damon instructed.

Liana thrashed violently in the chair she was bound to, unable to remove herself from the situation. Damon walked over to the medical kit and took out a syringe and a rubber hose, handing the younger sister the rubber hose.

"Just like I told you, Lisa," Damon reminded as he handed the younger sister the hose, then watched as Lisa tied the hose around the arm of Liana.

"Very good Lisa," Damon began. "Now it's time for your sister to enjoy the same ride you have, tell her how great you feel Lisa."

"It's sooooo great LIana, oh my god you are gonna love it..." the younger sister responded.

Hannah wished she could disappear as she watched Damon take a syringe and give it to Lisa.

"You know what to do, Lisa," Damon instructed as Lisa prepared the needle by releasing any air inside.

Damon then stood before his ex wife and brushed back the strands of hair that had fallen in front of her eyes from thrashing, and smiled wickedly at her.

"Welcome to your new life, you fucking slut, this is what you deserve," Damon said as he watched Lisa inject her older sister in the arm with the drug that was used to train and control LIsa.

Liana felt the effects fairly soon. As Damon smiled, Hannah helplessly watched.

"Feels nice doesn't it slut," Damon said to Liana as he handed Lisa the same vibrating wand that Liana used when she first was injected with the same drug. "You know what to do Lisa,"

LIsa sat in the chair next to her sister and flipped the switch sending the wand roaring to life as she began to use the wand on her sister.

"Enjoy the ride, slut," Damon said as he turned to leave the room, grabbing Hannah by the arm along the way, escorting her to the next destination, which she hoped was out of there.

Damon led the hypnotist to the garage, and then out of the building and to her car, where her bag and phone were already waiting..

"You do excellent work, Ms. Hunt," Santiago said as he grabbed her chin to make her look at him. "It's worth every single penny to own you."

Once out of the compound, and out of sight, Hannah pulled into a parking lot and took out her cell phone. She scrolled through her contacts and made the call she needed to make.