A Cure for Panic: The Final Session

Story Info
The doctor convinces him to confront his biggest fear.
4.6k words
4.46
16.6k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allin78
allin78
196 Followers

***Session 5

"Well, now, you must be—"

"The ball and chain, yes!" said my wife to Janet as we entered the reception.

"Golly, aren't you just pretty as a picture!"

My wife and I took a seat. Janet looked as bright-eyed and bushy-tailed as ever. My dick leaped just a bit remembering how it felt being inside her last week. I quickly looked away.

Soon I was hit with another shock: Seema appeared in the waiting room. She wore a tight white button-down shirt that snugly fit her thin waist and flared out at her hips, which were draped with a short black skirt. Even though Dr. Madeline said she had set back my progress, I felt a spike of excitement and arousal at seeing the sexy extern again. But why was she here?

Seema approached us. "It's good to see you," she said to me in her professional voice, revealing nothing about our last encounter. Then, to my wife, she said, "And I'm pleased to meet you. We'll be taking you back separately. If you could please follow me this way, ma'am."

My wife rose and Seema accompanied her toward the hallway. As she left the room, Seema looked back at me over her shoulder with a glint of mischief eyes. She lifted her skirt up, revealing her uncovered dark round ass and a hint of her meaty pussy lips for one brief, tantalizing moment before she disappeared. I shook my head in disbelief. I thought Dr. Madeline had dismissed her!

"I know today is going to be just so darn hard. But I believe in you!" Janet said in her typical encouraging way. "You can head down there now, too."

I went into the hallway and found Dr. Madeline waiting for me. She was wearing a black blouse, more buttoned up than last week, and her standard short black skirt and boots. "We'll meet in here today," she beckoned.

The room we entered was small and dark. Almost like a large closet. As my eyes adjusted, I saw various pieces of recording equipment strewn on tables and an ancient filing cabinet in the corner. One wall was mostly obscured by a large curtain.

"Have a seat," Dr. Madeline was gesturing to two tall chairs that looked like barstools tucked under a table that ran the length of the curtained wall.

"Ok, so where are we?" I asked.

"This is the observation room where I watched your sessions with Seema." Dr. Madeline pulled on a long cord and the curtain lifted. Light flooded the room as a window was revealed. On the other side sat my wife on the comfy brown couch that I had once sat in. Seema was with her in the room, sitting with her back to the glass and a clipboard in hand.

"Don't worry, they can't see us," the doctor continued. "Or hear us if we talk quietly"

"And why are we here?" I replied, still confused.

"We are going to conduct our exposure exercises in this room today to prepare you for the last item on your hierarchy. Seema will be working with your wife."

"I thought you said that Seema was unethical?"

"I said that Seema did something unethical, I didn't say she was unethical. She has many excellent skills, and I trust her with today's task."

I looked through the window at my wife. She appeared comfortable and was smiling at whatever Seema was saying.

"Were you able to complete your homework this week?" Dr. Madeline inquired, watching me intently to see if I'd be honest.

"I was, yes," I answered feeling a little embarrassed.

"That must have been challenging," she said playfully. "I think you'll feel better after today."

I sat in awkward silence as I remembered last night's dream. I sure hoped she was right.

Dr. Madeline continued, "In today's exposure we get to use your actual wife as the stimulus. Our goal is to work our way up the hierarchy to determine where the remaining triggers for your panic reside. Why don't you get comfortable? Please remove your pants and focus on your wife."

"This is so weird," I muttered as I undressed.

"You'll get used to it." Dr. Madeline sat in the chair next to me. "Let's begin. I want you to look at your wife. Consider what's she's told you. What she wants. How she wants her belly to swell up."

While these words would have typically prompted panic symptoms in me, today I didn't feel them. It was great to see that we really had made progress in these sessions.

"Very good," said Dr. Madeline. "Let's wait a moment, then we'll try something else."

I looked through the one-way glass. I wondered what they were talking about. Suddenly, my wife's hand went up to her chest. It looked like she was caressing her breast. A moment later, she had slipped her hand under her t-shirt, and it was clear that this is exactly what she was doing. I noticed that Seema too had unbuttoned part of her shirt and was rubbing her own chest.

"What is going on in there?" I asked.

"Seema is helping to create your stimulus for today...and preparing your wife for the final phase of our treatment. Keep watching your wife. Imagine yourself with her and what her body wants."

The women were now removing their shirts. Seema unhooked her bra, baring her taught B-cups with their deep brown tips. She licked a finger and began tracing a circle around one of her nipples. She appeared to be demonstrating something, and soon my wife removed her own bra and copied Seema's motion.

Dr. Madeline leaned close to me. "We need to find out how high your arousal can go without triggering your panic." Looking down at my limp member she continued, "It seems we haven't been successful just yet."

"I think I'm in a little bit of shock. This is not how I envisioned our couples session today."

"To overcome panic, it's important to be able to accommodate the unexpected. Here, let me assist you."

Without waiting for my response, Dr. Madeline's hand darted under the table and her fingers clasped my scrotum. Squeezing gently, she asked, "Did you really follow my orders and keep these full this week?"

"Yes, I promise I did," I replied truthfully. Her hand felt warm and my cock responded to her touch. Through the glass, I saw Seema stand and remove her skirt, fully exposing her long, athletic legs and wide hips. Still facing away from me, she sat back down and her hands disappeared into her lap.

"Good!" said Dr. Madeline. She released my balls and used the tips of her well-manicured nails to tease my rapidly rising dick. The diamonds of her wedding ring glinted in the darkness as she gently caressed me with her fingers. "I'm happy to hear you have a nice full load today," she whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my back.

My wife was now completely naked. Seema's knees were wide apart and I could see her elbow pistoning. The young extern was also talking to my wife, who nodded in reply. My wife leaned back slightly in the couch, closed her eyes, and spread her legs, revealing her slick pussy and tuft of dark pubic hair. She began playing with her clit and teasing one of her nipples.

"Watch your wife. During this next exercise, I want you to think about how she wants you to make a baby with her. Think about what it would be like to give that to her."

Captivated by what was happening in the room, I didn't notice that Dr. Madeline had dropped to her knees until I felt something damp on the base of my cock. I looked down and our eyes met as she slowly traced her tongue up my length. She paused to lap up a drop of fluid that had emerged from my tip.

"Oh my god," I silently mouthed to her.

Her eyes became stern and she motioned with a single finger for me to look at the one-way glass. Then, she tilted forward to take my head between her soft lips. All I could see was her dark bun of hair bobbing up and down and her tan hands resting on my knees as she began to pleasure my cock with her mouth.

Looking back through the window, my wife was now pushing two fingers inside of her slit. Dr. Madeline licked and sucked my member, making me twitch and ooze precum into her mouth. I badly wanted to watch her get me off, but I did my best to respect the doctor's instructions. I imagined that, rather than my psychologist's lips, it was my wife's pussy enticing me. It became more challenging when I felt Dr. Madeline wrap a hand around my shaft, lubricate it with her saliva, and intensify her efforts.

I noticed Seema's eyes were open and she was intently gazing at my wife. She stood and joined my wife on the couch, placing her feet up on the cushions so that the thick-textured black folds of her pussy were fully exposed to me. Seema inserted the middle finger of her left hand into her wet cunt and I was reminded of my cock driving deeply inside of her during our last session together.

I started moving my hips, thinking about entering my wife...or was I imagining fucking Seema? Trying to maintain focus on my wife, I just couldn't help being occasionally distracted by the extern's tight depths. Dr. Madeline removed her hand and opened her mouth wider to take more of me in. Her hands grabbed my ass and she pulled on me, encouraging me to plunge in further.

I stood up from the stool and watched as my wife's hips began to tremble and her face flushed while she followed Seema's lead. I could tell she was enjoying herself. I matched my own hips to her rhythm and slid deeper until I felt resistance at the back of Dr. Madeline's mouth. She grasped my hands and put them at the back of her head. Taking her cue, I used the leverage to pull her toward me.

As my wife's fingers disappeared into her pussy, my cock disappeared down Dr. Madeline's throat. She took me all the way in until she painted a streak of black cherry lipstick on my pelvis. Holding myself inside, the thought of inseminating my wife popped into my head, and yet I felt unafraid.

The moment was interrupted when Dr. Madeline's throat convulsed sending a bolt of pleasure through my shaft before I withdrew from her mouth. She coughed, found her composure, then looked up at me inquisitively. "Any panic symptoms?"

"No, actually!"

"Good, then why don't we increase the intensity?"

She plunged back onto on me, jamming my cock all the way down her throat. In the room, Seema's head was thrown back and her pussy was leaking onto the couch as she fingered herself. I ached to feel her tight, young passage again. My fingers twisted into Dr. Madeline's hair, knocking out the clip securing her bun, and I started to throatfuck her in earnest, imagining it was Seema's dark cunt.

My wife had stopped touching herself and now we were both watching Seema. Sloppy wet sounds filled the observation room as I increased my pace of probing the therapist's esophagus. Dr. Madeline scratched her fingernails over my ass cheeks. I felt the urge to shoot my load directly into her stomach. Then Seema's body jerked up off the couch, for several seconds she mouthed a quaking, silent moan through the sound-proof glass, then she relaxed. Both she and my wife started laughing.

Dr. Madeline pulled back, gasping to catch her breath. "It's good to see you taking some initiative!" she praised me with a smile. Her makeup was smeared, glasses steamed slightly, and her long dark hair was wildly draped over her shoulders. It was strange and alluring to see this perpetually put-together woman appear so unkempt. "You look ok - so no panic yet?"

"Nope," I answered.

"Ok, then we have to move up the hierarchy."

Dr. Madeline stood and went to the filing cabinet to retrieve something. Through the glass, I saw Seema and my wife giggling and talking to each other. Seema leaned in closely and placed her hand on my wife's thigh. My wife nodded, and they kissed. Softly at first, but soon they were passionately making out and caressing each other. I was surprised at how much of a turn on it was to see these two women who I was attracted to enjoying themselves together.

"It looks like she will be ready soon," the doctor said looking in at my wife. "We have work to do."

"What is next?" I asked.

"If I may," said Dr. Madeline approaching me in the darkness. As she drew near, I saw that she held a condom in her hand.

I stared at her in disbelief.

"I know, it's...unconventional. But if we're going to move up the hierarchy until you are comfortable with the idea of pregnancy, we need to employ realistic exposure exercises. Can you think of any other way?"

"Well, um..."

Dr. Madeline grasped my still-hard member and deftly rolled the condom down.

"Uh...maybe I could try with my wife now?"

"No, it's too soon—too risky, we have to be methodical about this." Dr. Madeline turned to face the window, unbuttoning her blouse. Through the glass, Seema was sucking on my wife's tits, while my wife played with her own pussy.

In the pale blue glow of the room, the doctor reached back and unhooked her bra. She leaned forward onto the table in front of me and looked over her shoulder. I saw the silhouette of her pendulous breasts and erect nipples, backlit by the room where Seema had now started massaging my wife's clit. Dr. Madeline lifted her skirt, revealing she wore nothing underneath. Spreading her legs slightly, the light caught the gleaming slickness of her slit.

"I never said this would be easy. Let's proceed to the next phase," she said insistently.

Slowly I inched forward until the tip of my sheathed cock rested at her opening. I placed my hands on her hips, which jutted out dramatically from her waist. I pondered for a moment if this was the right thing to do. I was reminded again of my dream from the previous night—how intensely attracted I was to my therapist. Was I doing this for the right reasons? Looking at my wife, I saw that her fingers were now flitting between Seema's dusky curtains. Their lips were locked together and they seemed to be fully immersed in the moment.

Recalling the commitment I had made weeks ago to devote myself fully to this therapy, I finally found my resolve. Dr. Madeline saw it too. "Go ahead," she purred.

I stepped forward and sunk the tip of my cock into Dr. Madeline's waiting pussy. She cooed as she felt her lips stretch around my girth. Pushing back into me, she implored me to go deeper. I indulged her and pressed further into her hot passage. The last inch or two required a little extra force, and Dr. Madeline shuddered as my stiff rod penetrated to her cervix.

Looking into the therapy room, I saw that Seema was now kneeling on the floor. She had her face submerged in my wife's pussy. My wife had a look of rapture on her face—a look that I'd never seen before.

"Don't be gentle," Dr. Madeline demanded.

Reaching up to massage her giant tits, I started thrusting into her. Seeing my wife enjoy herself so much made me more assertive. I felt a desire to crack through Dr. Madeline's poise. I pushed in and out of her with strength. The table shook beneath us. Dr. Madeline started to grunt quietly, and I could feel her returning my force with her own. Her bulging, powerful ass crashed back into me, sending ripples through her flesh.

"Mmm, it's good.," she whimpered. It was the first time I had seen her seem to be losing a little bit of control. "You're hitting me so deep."

We found a rhythm and waves of adrenaline started to flow through my legs and arms. Dr. Madeline was getting louder and her breathing became heavy. I glanced up and saw that my wife and Seema were now in a 69 position on the couch. My wife was sucking on the ample lips of Seema's pussy as her tongue teased the extern's clit. I was thankful that the condom was dulling my senses a bit or else I would have exploded from the overload of visual and tactile stimulation.

Dr. Madeline's body started quivering. "Don't stop!" she commanded. "I'm almost...I'm almost..." Then she yelled, so loud I was sure Seema and my wife would hear. I gripped her tits tightly, feeling her hard nipples poking into my palms. Her body shook and she wiggled her ass on my cock, wringing out a succession of orgasmic waves of gratification. She giggled uncharacteristically for a moment, then regained her professionalism.

I looked up at the window. Somehow Seema and my wife had not noticed. On the glass in front of Dr. Madeline, a small circle of fog had formed where she had been exhaling. I was reminded of my last session with Seema and began to wonder if ethics was the real reason the extern was removed as my therapist.

"What is your panic level now?" Dr. Madeline asked.

"I think we've done it, Dr. Madeline!" I exclaimed. "I didn't have any symptoms!"

"Wonderful!" Dr. Madeline stood up and moved in front of me. Her skirt was out of place, and she unzipped the side to remove it.

"So, is it time for me to go in the room?" I asked. "If I don't go soon it looks like my wife will be too tired to do much!" I realized I was laughing as the reality of having finally overcome my panic attacks was setting in.

"You are not quite ready, actually," Dr. Madison said as she lifted herself up to sit on the table. "We need to approximate the authentic situation as much as possible. It's true you didn't have panic symptoms, but you also haven't yet come to terms with the reality of pregnancy."

"I'm not sure what you're getting at." I said hesitantly.

"We have to take one more step."

In the room, Seema and my wife had paused, their bodies mingled together in a sweaty mess. They looked like they were having a serious conversation. I felt a tug on my erection.

Looking down, I saw that Dr. Madeline had grabbed the tip of the condom and she tugged it until it gradually slipped off. Tossing it aside, she lifted her shapely thighs up onto the table and spread them wide. Her hands went to the sides of her pussy and she pulled it open. Looking at me with sultry eyes, she beckoned me to her dark void.

"This is your final exposure exercise," she said. "No fantasy, no role play, no protection."

"But what about my wi—"

Her hand reached out and gripped my rigid cock. She pulled me right to the edge of her dripping entrance. I was close enough to feel the heat emanating from her.

In the therapy room, my wife and Seema were making out again. Their bodies were pressed together. Their legs interlocked and they started grinding against each other, clit to clit. I could actually hear their moans through the wall.

"Go ahead and face this once and for all," said the doctor in her deep, authoritative voice.

I looked up at her and she bit her lower lip, waiting for my decision.

I felt my chest tighten and my heart started to race. Dr. Madeline was right—I wasn't all the way better yet! I realized what I had to do. Looking her directly in the eyes, I pushed forward into my therapist's soaking pussy. I was immediately enraptured by the feeling of her tight passage massaging my member with no barriers.

It started sensually. She folded her legs around me and I leaned down to kiss her neck as I glided in and out of her. She nibbled my ear and I felt her tits pressing against my chest. We kissed deeply and I strained my hips to feed every millimeter of my throbbing manhood into her hungry pussy.

In no time, though, we were rutting like animals. Her black hair flew in all directions as I furiously pounded into her cunt. I felt out of control, unable to rein in the ancient instinct that overcame me.

"Fuck me with your unprotected cock," she said as she swirled her hips, causing my erection to swell and tighten within her. "Remember, this can't kill you. I want you right at the brink, ready to burst."

I ran my hands over the sides of her firm breasts, teasing her areolas with my thumbs. Then I traced my fingers down her ribs, finally resting them on her waist to guide my thrusts.

In the therapy room I could see Seema and my wife draped over each other, basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking. My wife looked more than ready for our final step. I hoped that Seema would stay in the room with us as a little extra motivation when the moment came. I was breathing heavily, but not from panic.

allin78
allin78
196 Followers
12