A Cure For The Birthday Blues Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,264 Followers

Again that cat-lick, this time brushing her clitoris, sending jagged rods of lightning zipping and burning through her, heart-wrenching in their intensity, the pleasure she felt bordering on pain as she began to re-learn what her body could do and feel if she would only once more let it.

Ryan watched in silence as the girl held her hair bunched in one hand so it wouldn't brush against Livvie's thigh as she slowly insinuated her tongue-tip between Livvie's thighs, deliberately giving her as few tactile clues as possible as to who was there, doing that to her. He grinned at the sudden muted squeal as Livvie bucked at the sensation, then slumped back, her breathing short and ragged as the young woman placed soft, feather-like kisses around and around her most delicate flesh. Those kisses slowly gave way to gentle lapping motions as Livvie trembled and sighed, visibly relaxing as pleasure worked its way through her. Ryan was fascinated as the girl's oral ministrations worked their magic, Livvie's smoothly waxed and glistening labia slowly swelling and darkening as they engorged.

Livvie was now squirming gently, her tense thighs quivering like a colt's flanks as soft, liquid sighs replaced the earlier panicked squeals, obviously enjoying the stimulation, still no tactile clues to let her know who was pleasuring her so, only her intuition that it was another woman.

Ryan was lost in admiration. Chloë had said this girl was only here to help, and her obvious intent to pleasure Livvie and teach her about herself all over again, without once revealing any clue about herself, was reassuring Ryan in a way he didn't think he'd needed. He'd been half-afraid this woman was coming here to seduce Livvie and perhaps turn her away from him, that this was how she got between couples and levered them apart, but now he knew better; she was here to help, to lead Livvie back to him, and also to help him find his way back to his beloved sister-wife and remind her that she was the best and most important thing in his world.

It also helped that she was obviously enjoying every second of it; whatever her motives for helping Ryan and Livvie, it was clear to Ryan that she really was here to help 'a friend of a friend'; hard on the heels of that thought came a new understanding; whoever she was, she obviously took great pride and satisfaction, and a great deal of pleasure, in being the one to catalyze their reconciliation and show them the way back. As he was considering these thoughts, the girl's eyes flicked up to his, and she indicated with a quick nod and a raised eyebrow what she wanted him to do next.

Ryan smiled down at his wife, and ducked down to kiss and gently lick along the side of her breast, savouring the feel of her warm, silky skin, enjoying the soft, mewing, cat-like sounds of pleasure as he teased and tasted her.

Livvie curled and writhed gently, lost in the remembered pleasure of what was happening to her; the soft, flicking tongue massaged and gently teased her most tender flesh, sending sharp, joyful pangs through and through her, scratching at the surface of her memory, digging deeper, taking her back to a time when this had been hers for the taking. As she whined in the intensity of her pleasure, another pair of lips made themselves felt, kissing along the side of her breast, into the hollow of her neck, to suck gently and scrape with teeth ever so lightly at her earlobe.

At that, her eyes flew open once more under the blindfold; Ryan! Only he knew how much she'd loved that...but that meant...licking her...it was the unknown woman!

As she realised that, her body responded to that knowledge, orgasm flaring white and hot inside her, a miniature supernova filling her internal universe and searing along every nerve fibre to crackle in her muscles like firefly wings, bright, sharp, and jagged, delicate and sharply-defined as ice-ferns on a frozen windshield. A copper tracery of hot, scarlet hypnagogic patterns and images boiled and pin-wheeled before her shuttered eyes as pleasure thrilled and sang like silver in her bones, turning her thoughts to glass, then shattering them soundlessly, to dissolve without trace into the quicksilver river of orgasm as it rushed and spilled again and again over the banked levees of her mind.

Livvie screamed behind the soft gag as the intensity of her release shook and shuddered through her. Orgasm more intense than any she'd ever experienced blazed again and again through her as her limited sensorium, unable to move, touch, see, or interact in any way save passively, pulsed and echoed with pleasure, paradoxically multiplied over and over by her lack of other input from the outside world.

Ryan watched in awe as Livvie, his Livvie, shook and shuddered and whined in the throes of orgasm, the sensations she'd denied so long and shuttered away as being one with the past, a past she didn't need to recall as the only one she had that past to share with was preparing to leave her, now reclaiming her, shattering her self-imposed bonds and opening the way back to her life and her loved ones again.

Livvie finally slumped back bonelessly, her heart slamming in the prison of her ribs. The knowledge that another woman had brought her this pleasure churned and roiled inside her; that she could take so much pleasure from another woman's touch was both repellent and highly arousing. The thought jolted her even as she basked in the warmth and remembered heat of that quicksilver flash of orgasm; with that came the realisation that, more than anything, she wanted to share that heated moment again, and a million more like it, with her Ryan.

That knowledge alone shook her; she'd forgotten how she'd felt he was turning away from her. Now she was only thinking of his future kisses and caresses. She relaxed into post-orgasmic languor, her body still trembling and twitching in reaction, and now, as if in answer to her unspoken wish, her gag was tugged down and a soft pair of lips brushed her lips, while a gentle hand stroked the hair back from her forehead.

"You're safe, you're okay, I've got you..." she heard, Ryan's voice as he breathed reassurances in her ear, and while a coal of anger still smouldered inside her at the way he'd deceived and confined her, bound and gagged her and subjected her to...whatever this was, that anger was now dissipating; she was still safe, this was still Ryan, and for all she'd believed he was done with her, she at least knew he would never harm her or allow harm to come to her. And maybe, she realised, if he was doing all this for her, he wasn't done with her quite yet. And maybe, if she tried, if she threw herself into what he was trying to bring about, he wouldn't be done with her at all.

Enjoy what he's doing, Livvie, she told herself, learn from this; he's trying to make it right again; if he didn't love you he wouldn't try; this is how he came to you before, let him do it again, Livvie, go with it, it's because he loves you so much; this is what you did the day you made your baby...

At that, her mouth flew open as she gasped in anguish.

"Jack! Where's my baby, Ryan, what have you...?"

"Shush, Livvie, Jack-Jack's safe, he's with someone who loves him, he's safe, he's close by, don't worry! This is about you and me, now, hold on to that!"

As she listened to him, a tear escaped from under the blindfold and trickled down her cheek, the panic and outright fear for her child dissipating as she heard the love and reassurance in his voice, and knew he was telling the truth. As he moved to slide the gag back into place, she shook her head.

"No Ryan, please, you don't need it anymore..." she whispered. She could sense his eyes on her, could almost hear his smile as she turned to him. He looked quizzically at the masked girl, who smiled and nodded. Ryan gave a small sigh of relief; another hurdle had been safely cleared. He leaned down and brushed his lips to hers, making her gasp softly,

"Please, Ry, make it like it was before, show me again how you love me like you did before!" she whispered. He slipped the gag fully off her, his lips brushing hers again, this time lingering a little while longer. As he pulled away from her, she moaned softly.

"Ryan, I...I let so much go...I...didn't know...I thought that you...show me again, please, make it like it was, please...!"

Ryan paused, a small smile on his lips, then he once more dipped down to brush his lips against hers. Livvie strained up to kiss him back, more tears trailing down her cheeks as she cried under the blindfold.

"Please Ry, I've been so scared for so long, I couldn't even see you anymore! I left you out, and I was losing you, because I thought you didn't want me anymore! I was so scared you had everything you wanted, and you were done with us! Please Ry, I want my family back, I want you and Jack-Jack and everything back again, Ry, please, help me, show me how to keep you!"

Ryan's heart wrung at the note of anguish in her voice. There was something else, too; the essence that was Livvie, that sparkle and presence that had always been such a feature of her in his eyes, was returning. He kissed her gently, reassuringly, his fingertips caressing her cheek, her chin, her forehead, while Livvie sobbed silently.

"Livvie, I would never leave, I need you, and I so want you to come back to me. I love you so much, Livvie, please let me try to make it right with you; I was a fool, and I let my foolishness rule me, but that's gone now, and all I want is you, but you, you have to remember too what we had, what we can still have; you need to really, really want us, Livvie, and you have to do that yourself. All I can do is be here. Come back to me, my darling girl, please come home, I want you so much!"

His lips met hers again, and this time Livvie kissed him back hungrily, her tongue slipping between his lips and brushing against his tongue. They kissed for what seemed hours, but was in reality just seconds, before Livvie slumped back down.

"Whatever it takes, Ry, I'll do it; I want so much for it to go back to how it was! I'm so sorry, I was wrong, I pushed you away; all I need is you and Jack-Jack..."

She took a long, shuddering breath, her perfect breasts rising and falling in a way that stirred him all over again.

Ryan looked at her in wonder.

"And what about...you know, my...helper...?"

Livvie turned to face him, her gorgeous, kissable lips a delight and a torture to him as he yearned for her, for how it used to be.

"Whatever it takes, Ry; there's so much I don't know, so much I never understood, so teach me, please, both of you; show me how it can be; I need this, please, I need you both..."

She felt the tears roll from the corners of her eyes, wetting her cheeks under the blindfold even as she said it, and then his soft hands were on either side of her face, her beautiful, sad face, thumbing away her tears even as his lips found hers. Livvie arched her back to meet his kiss as fervently as he kissed her, their lips pressed together as their tongues played and fenced, Ryan rejoicing in his wife's true kiss for the first time in what felt like forever, while Livvie felt his kiss as new and fresh, a promise of a new beginning, but tempered with his acceptance of and sorrow at what he'd done, how nearly he'd destroyed it all.

As Ryan looked up, the woman looked questioningly at the padded ankle cuffs securing Livvie's ankles to the foot of the bed. Ryan nodded and unsnapped them, Livvie drawing her knees up in sudden freedom. As she did, once again the masked girl silently directed him, this time indicating he lie between her thighs, his hands sliding under her to hold and squeeze her delectable buttocks, one of his greatest delights. Livvie sighed as he pulled himself closer to her, holding her thighs open for him to find and feast on her succulence.

When his lips found her labia, Livvie started, then relaxed with a deep sigh, remembering and enjoying the feel of his mouth on her, the strength and proprietary feel of his hands holding, squeezing and kneading her buttocks as he held her against his mouth; her body thrilled at the feel of his tongue as he lapped at her in long, stroking licks, from anus to apex of her slit. At the same time, and with a quick grin at him, the mysterious masked girl lowered her head to take Livvie's taut nipple gently between her teeth, making her buck with surprise even as a sharp thrill of pleasure ran through her.

"Ooohhh...ooohh yess, oh my God, yess...!" she murmured as white, even teeth gently scraped and bit her fat, swollen nipples, making her writhe even as Ryan explored her pussy with both the flat of his tongue and the pointed tip, drawing even more sighs and short gasps from her.

Now the woman straddled Livvie's midsection and, holding the ornate wrought-iron bed-head, slowly rubbed her breasts across Livvie's face and lips, teasing her with her erect nipples, finally slipping one small, firm breast into her mouth, to gasp softly as Livvie sucked and gently chewed on the swollen, stiff little nipple, her tongue exploring and rasping the puffy areola to the evident delight of the girl in the mask.

The other breast was presented, and Livvie sucked and teased again, evidently enjoying the sensation. The girl slid down Livvie's body until she was face to face with her, and her tongue licked out, fast as a striking snake, to rub across Livvie's lips.

Livvie responded by yearning up, her mouth half open in invitation, and the girl accepted, her lips brushing Livvie's teasingly, but each kiss lingering longer than the previous, until both girls were locked in a passionate kiss, Livvie straining against her restrained wrists while the girl held and squeezed her nipples. With Ryan lashing her clitoris with his tongue, and the girl rubbing and squeezing her nipples as they kissed, Livvie was overloading with pleasurable sensation, bright, quicksilver flares of delight sparkling through her as her husband and the unknown girl teased, and tasted, tormented, and thrilled her.

The pleasure grew in intensity, swelling and tumbling through her, strands and flashes of brightness combining to swell and surge, a building tidal wave of glittering, sparkling, liquid heat, warming her through even as it tore her breath away, and then, the soundless clap of thunder, the sheet-lightning of pure orgasm, pleasure almost more than she could bear tearing through her, outlining her soul and ripping the fears and doubts and imagined cares and worries to shreds, until only the pleasure remained.

She suddenly knew everything, could see everything, and there, in the middle of this revelation, this moment of epiphany, was Ryan, his glittering eyes and wind-burned skin, his sun-bleached hair, and his perfect smile, the same smile she saw in her baby boy. Her heart turned over and faltered as she drowned in her love and need for her husband, and as her barriers finally came all the way down, the full force of her orgasm crashed into her, sweeping all thought away, leaving only wonder, and need, and deep, deep longing in its wake.

She screamed in release, her body finding the safety valve it needed before her heart burst with the emotions and pleasure that surged and battered at her, each crescendo more intense, more beautiful than the last, taking her higher and higher, until at last she found herself floating in a place of cool, calm serenity, a glowing haze of well-being and soft, gently swirling and entwining colours and dimly sensed shapes. She fancied she could hear her name being called, softly, as from a long way away, gradually becoming clearer and more distinct, until recognition swept over her; Ryan, he was here, and he was calling to her, and oh, she wanted to go to him, she needed him so!

She felt his lips brush hers, and once again his voice, soft in her ear.

"Livvie, baby, are you okay? Jeez, Liv, you scared me, you stopped breathing!"

Livvie opened her eyes, to see nothing. The thick, soft blindfold still made her world perfectly dark, but she smiled, and his voice took on that unique timbre and tone it had when she knew he was smiling.

"Oh it was wonderful, Ry!" she breathed, "so beautiful! You were there; I heard you calling me and I came to find you!"

Ryan began to remove her blindfold but Olivia shook her head.

"Please, let me keep this for a while, Ry! It's all so new, it feels like a new place, I can see it all in my mind now, please, let me keep seeing it for a while longer!"

Ryan smiled as his hands roamed over her body, his hands joining with those of the masked girl in touching, smoothing, and caressing Livvie's taut, satin-smooth skin, feeling the new vibrancy and re-awakened love for life as she found her way back into the world once more. As his hands touched and caressed, he felt a deeper, more profound stirring in himself; he wanted her so badly, and she was almost ready to want him in that way once more.

Without conscious thought, his probing fingers found their way to the juncture of her thighs, to the warm slickness hiding there, and as he stroked and caressed, she sighed and wriggled, trying to force herself harder against his hand, to feel him once more plunder and delight her. At the same time, the masked girl once more dipped her head down, her tongue-tip flicking Livvie's nipple with little, feather-light licks and caresses, each contact wringing a soft groan from her as she writhed in her captivity.

Ryan joined her, kissing and gently suckling on Livvie's other nipple as his fingers lightly stroked and caressed her damp and swollen labia, enjoying the feel of her tensing beneath his lips as she arched her back to push even more of herself into the teasing, tantalising mouths that both promised and withheld so much.

"Please, Ry, please, now...now...!" she moaned, and Ryan smiled; she was almost there.

He quirked an eyebrow at the girl directing this intervention, and she smiled, but shook her head. Ryan smiled in comprehension: just a little longer, now...

"Not yet, Livvie; you remember when we did this before?"

She nodded, gasping softly as he squeezed and gently suckled her breast, teasing her nipple with his tongue-tip.

"I told you then that you had to earn it, that you weren't ready. Are you ready now?"

Livvie moaned as she nodded; all her nerve-endings seemed to be on fire, and the teasing and touching were driving her almost to distraction; now she wanted an end to this, she wanted to see, and touch, and taste her lovers, her darling Ryan, and the silent woman who touched and caressed her in all the places a woman knows she needs to be touched.

She felt his gentle fingertip rub along her lips, and heard his soft chuckle as she darted her head up to kiss it before it withdrew. A slight pressure on her lip and she knew he wanted her to open her mouth; she did so willingly; she guessed what he was going to do now, and to her surprise realised she wanted it too, more than anything.

The change in weight on the bed told her he was now kneeling beside her, and once again, as she yearned up for him, he gently but firmly turned her face to one side, and slid his solid, engorged penis between her waiting lips.

Smiling to herself at his softly indrawn gasp, she curled her tongue around the tip of the cock in her mouth, letting her tongue describe the well-remembered contours to her once more as she made love with her lips, her tongue, and her gently scraping teeth, making him quiver and gasp as she tested his sensitivity. And then she gasped as a questing tongue invaded her own sweetness, once again those quick, cat-like flicks of a talented tongue-tip inflaming her clitoris, the pulsations spiralling through her, a nimbus of delicious warmth and tingling pleasure surrounding and enveloping her.

Livvie moaned around the cock invading her mouth even as she sucked, while the other tongue swirled and flickered and strummed her most sensitive parts, sending the pleasure blooming through her again and again, making her suck harder and more determinedly. She could feel Ryan trying not to thrust hard into her, his muscles trembling as he fought the urge to ram that thickness down her throat and use her, instead remaining in place as she drew his orgasm ever nearer; she could feel it trembling in his body, in the pulse that beat and hammered in the maleness between her lips. In a thousand ways she could feel him trembling on the brink, and the knowledge tensed her as she too began to ascend to that peak, her thighs and stomach rippling as the pleasure from that darting, lapping tongue grew and grew, until she could hold on no longer.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,264 Followers