A Curiosity Gone Awry

Story Info
She had convince me to fulfill a curiosity...
797 words
4.19
10.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just breathe..."

--- ten minutes earlier ---

She had convinced me to try something she had always been curious about. As soon as I said yes, I saw the Cheshire grin on her face light up. She quickly gagged me and strapped me into the gynecology bed with my legs high up and spread open wide and my bottom hanging off the side.

She hung up a red balloon bag that was filled with soapy warm water and she took the thick nozzle that had an inflatable end. She dangled it in front of me and smiled even wider. She told me that she had been dying to scratch this itch of hers and I loved seeing her happy. I was not sure what I had signed up for. The word enema was new to me but I had a feeling I was about to get a front row seat.

She used lube on the nozzle as she held it up against my bottom that was spread open by her hands. I took some deep breaths and tried to relax as she exerted more and more force. The widest part was wider than anything I had ever had inserted and I felt myself being stretched wide.

"Oh stop you're groaning. In just a bit you will be very glad this is as wide as it is."

I knotted my brows in confusion and then moaned as I felt the nozzle slip inside, almost like it was sucked inside of me. She clapped her gloved hands in excitement as she picked up the bulb to inflate the nozzle. I suddenly felt a fullness that sealed around both inside and outside and it felt... heavy and strange. Not unpleasant just... strange.

"Ok... here we go my dear."

I watched helplessly as she pranced over to the hanging bag and turned the knob and I saw the bubbles in the bag as the soapy water descended through the clear tube into my bottom. I thought I would feel something right away but she had carefully adjusted the temperature to be near body temperature. She leaned over at me to study my face.

"Oh don't worry... you will feel something... and then it won't stop."

I was confused what she meant but she started to rub my belly in large gentle circles.

"Soon.... soon all of this... will be mine. Mine to control."

I felt a pang and then it faded. I was not sure what I was supposed to feel but I noticed that my belly was starting to distend. I felt the beginnings of an urge to go to the bathroom but I fought against it.

"Yes... yes that's it... Now... don't you dare make a mess. You don't want to know what I will do to you if you do! "

I looked at her in panic. I clamped down against the nozzle and immediately regretted it. The motion caused even more discomfort and the fluid did not seem to stop from coming inside of me. I felt a cold sweat against my brow. I groaned in discomfort.

"Ah there is the music to my ears... Is it... hurting? Does my poor little sissy need to go to the bathroom? Is it a number 1 or number 2?"

She chuckled in mirth as she played with my cage with her fingers. I moaned feeling the pleasure but knew it would be short lived. I needed to focus on my... current predicament.

"Oh... I think we should hurry this up a bit, don't you?"

She reached over to the bag and put a blood pressure cuff on it and pumped up the cuff, I immediately felt more uncomfortable and saw my belly become round. I tried to tell her to stop and beg her to let me go to the bathroom. She just smiled as she opened a drawer and pulled out a lipstick vibrator.

"I wonder.... I wonder if you can hold it. Even if I distract you..."

I shook my head no frantically as she turned it on and walked towards me.

"Did you say 'Yes Mistress that sounds wonderful'? I know you did!"

I watched with huge eyes as she brought it down against my cage. Immediately the pleasure was intense but I tried to focus my mind on keeping an accident from occurring. I was worried I was going to lose control and make a mess. All the while, my belly was bloated and painful.

I squeezed my eyes shut as she mercilessly applied the vibrator against my cage. She watched as I struggled.

"See... you still have not learned.... you need to surrender everything to me... you think you are in control. Well today.... I will break you. Even if it takes all night."