A Cursed Device Ch. 02

Story Info
Jacob gets introduced to his new life or at least part of it.
5.4k words
4.31
22.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My knees hit the dingy mattress under the strong, unforgiving grip that squeezed my shoulder. And just like that, there was a hard cock staring me in the face.

There was my hard cock staring me in the face.

Or what should have been mine. By all of my understanding of how the world worked, was mine. Should have always been mine. And yet, there I was. And there it was. And what should have been intimately familiar: the veins, the thick flared mushroom head, the 8-inch long shaft, the tightly trimmed pubes at the base; it looked different from this angle.

"Open up," my voice growled down at me. And I couldn't help looking up. How? How was I looking up at myself from inside the body of a teenage sissy boy? How could this be happening? How could this be happening to me?! This didn't make any sense! "I ain't wasting my first load on my hand."

The words didn't really register. The sound of blood pounding in my ears was too loud. My eyes began to dart around the room, looking for something, anything that might explain this.

This was a dream. Or I was hallucinating; I searched for drug paraphernalia. Maybe I was just tripping--

"I said open your mouth." A hand was suddenly tightly gripping the chin-length hair that had been sweeping around my face, sending a shot of pain down my spine.

Pain. Did that mean this wasn't a dream?

"If I have to ask a third time, you're not going to like it, boy."

Finally I looked back up at the man whose dick was pressing against my sealed lips. His body looked so big. Whether this was a dream, or a hallucination, or whatever, it was clear that he could easily overpower me.

Either I had to do what he said, or I had to be ready to run. Run like my life depended on it.

And there was no way in hell I was sucking that dick.

I started formulating an escape plan. I would take advantage of a moment where he was distracted, scurry to my feet and hope to high hell I was faster.

"I said, open your mouth, boy."

I kept my lips closed.

There was a sigh, a momentary lessening of the pressure on my shoulder, and I knew it was my moment to escape. Maybe my only moment to--

I doubled over, a sudden surge of pain ripping through my abdomen, like I'd just been kicked in the balls with a red hot poker. And the pain was growing. I felt like I was being crushed, I couldn't breath, I was seeing red. It was more excrutiating than I could possibly describe and didn't think I could possibly survive it.

My mouth opened as I let out a strangled gasp.

And then the pain was gone.

Before I could figure out what was happening, the hand was in my hair again, wrenching me up. And before I could close my mouth, he pushed forward.

There was a dick in my mouth.

There was my dick in my mouth.

"And unless you really want to feel that again, don't even think about biting down, or anything stupid like that."

I heard it, but the words barely registered. Because I had my dick in my mouth, and before my brain could even think about catching up, it started to move. To press in deeper. It was half-way in, I could feeling it pressing against the back of my throat, before I could even react.

"Oh, fuck. Yes. That feels so good. So warm and wet, you have no idea."

I tried to fend him off with my arms as he pulled back, but he was stronger. So much stronger. And like it took no effort on his part, he started pushing back in.

The thought of biting flashed in my mind but was immediately quashed by the memory of that searing pain. I needed to avoid that. At any cost.

The dick pushed to my throat, slow and steady, and then pulled out until just the tip was within my lips. I felt the hand in my hair tug me up until I was looking up at him.

"Now, I've waited a long, long time for this," he growled, slowly thrusting in and out of my lips, an inch at a time. I tried my best to keep my tongue at the back of my mouth, but the head of my dick was too big to completely avoid. "But I'm not an evil man, Jakey."

Despite his words, there was a crazed glee in his voice as he said the name. Jakey.

Not my fucking name.

I didn't move, and he continued his slow thrusting.

"So, I'll tell ya right now, once this is finished, I'll be good to my word. I'll answer some of the questions I know are bouncing around in that twinky head of yours. But before that, you're gonna have to make a decision. Okay, Jakey?"

He paused his words but not his slow thrusting. In fact, he pushed his dick in even deeper, pressing it against my tongue and the back of my throat until I wanted to gag around the intruding thickness. Then he retreated a bit.

"You can be a good boy, and suck my dick for me. And I mean really suck it. And I'll be gentle. I'll let you take the lead. Or, failing that, you can be a bad boy." He smirked down at me and pressed forward again, this time the pressure didn't stop when he hit the back of my throat. It kept growing, my tongue flooded with flavors I had never experienced as he forced against me. "And bad boys? Well they get throat fucked 'til they pass out."

My eyes grew wide as he held the head of his dick at the back of my throat. My gag reflex growing in urgency with every second.

The thought of sucking this dick disgusted me. Confused me. But the thought of getting fucked by it... that terrified me.

I tried to speak, but it was impossible. So I did the only thing I could think to try to communicate my decision.

Fighting back a retch, I moved my tongue, letting it lick along the bottom of the dick head in my mouth.

"Good boy."

The dick withdrew, and as I struggled to catch my breath, I watched as my body walked over and sat on the edge of the mattress, leaning back so that my long, powerful legs were on either side of me. And then he grabbed the base of my dick and wagged it at me. Just like I had done to countless horny women in my life.

Oh, god.

"C'mon. Hop to it."

For a moment I wondered if this was my chance to escape, but I knew intuitively that it wouldn't work. The memory of the pain flashed through my mind again.

"I..." I hesitated, struck dumb by how high pitched my voice was. "I've never sucked a dick before. I don't know..."

"Well, lucky you, your first time is with one you're so intimately familiar with," he grinned at me, no remorse in his eyes. "I'm sure you know just about every trick to make this monster feel good." I watched, unable to tear my eyes away as he slowly stroked a hand up and down the thick dick that I had been so proud of. "And that's all you gotta do, Jakey. Make it feel good."

I watched for a few more minutes as he continued to stroke, unable to think, unable to do anything but watch. The rogue thought flashed through my head that he was doing it wrong. He was completely skipping over the spot underneath the head that always felt so good. Then I heard him growl, and I knew he was getting impatient.

I acrually had to do this.

I didn't have any other choice. Waiting would mean something I didn't think I could handle. Running would mean that unbearable pain. This was my only option to deal with this psycho.

I crawled forward and wrapped a hand around the base of my dick. For just a moment, I fantasized that I could feel it. But no. There was nothing for me to feel. A quick glance down confirmed that whatever dick this body had was sealed in that cold metal tube, completely untouched and untouchable.

"Oh, fuck yeah. That's a good boy."

Before I could prepare myself, there was a hand on the back of my head, pushing me down steadily until I had no option but to take the thick, already leaking head into my mouth.

"That's it. Use your tongue."

I was too scared, too freaked out to disobey. Immediately I pressed my tongue forward, dancing it hesitantly around the soft head. A new flavor suddenly washed over me and I knew without having to guess that it was the taste of my precum.

"Now get to it."

I couldn't do this.

I had to do this. Before he got impatient again.

I had no idea what to do.

Tentatively, I began to use my hand to stroke the base of his dick. I couldn't even grip it fully, the fingers of this body too small to wrap around the entire shaft. But I knew that was something women would do to me when they couldn't throat my whole length. They'd use their hand on the bottom half of my dick. So that's what I did. Meanwhile, with my mouth I began to move up and down. Maybe an inch at a time. Too scared, too disgusted with what I was doing to be willing to go any deeper on my own accord.

I tried to build up a rhythm, to get this over with already, but it was surprisingly difficult.

"Not bad for a beginner." The voice above me laughed. But immediately after I felt pressure on the back of my head. "But I said really suck it. Remember, boy? You may not be experienced from that side of things, but I'm sure with a body and dick like this you've had more than your fair share of blowjobs. Right?"

He kept pushing me down until I was about halfway down the length of my dick, the pressure against the back of my throat building again. But he had stopped talking and I realized he was waiting for me to respond.

Shakily, I grunted in affirmation.

"Good. Well, I want you to think back on the best blowie you ever got, and you're gonna replicate that for me, Jakey."

Oh, god.

"And don't neglect the balls."

Immediately I brought my hands up to the balls. I needed to make this man happy. He had done this to me, and I hated him for it, but he also clearly had the ability to give me the worst pain I had ever experienced. And he was my only hope for an answer.

I had to do this.

With his balls in my other hand, I did my best to start up the pattern again. My hand stroking at the base of the dick. My tongue trying to replicate moves that I remembered feeling good. Every time I lifted my head to the top of his dick to try to get that thing out of my mouth and give my jaw a break, he would quickly push me back down until he was almost at the back of my throat.

"Fuck," he moaned, sounding a little breathless as he pushed me even farther than before, luckily allowing me to retreat before I gagged. "You have no idea how good it feels to have a mouth on my dick again. But we both know this body just came in that ass of yours earlier today. You're gonna have to do better than that to get me off and get your reward. Get your ass in gear, boy, or I will take over."

I felt his hips lift up, and in combination with the hand on my head, drive the dick even farther into my throat. I felt like something was being stretched. And even then, I wasn't at the base. There was still about two inches more of thick dick that he could shove into me.

As soon as he relented, I redoubled my efforts. My brain was screaming that this was disgusting in so many ways but my fear reminded me that I didn't have much of a choice. Something weird and out of my understanding was going on, and if sucking this dick meant not getting hurt while I figured it out, then the best possible option was to get it over with as quickly as possible.

My pattern grew shaky as I sped up my attempts, and over the next few minutes I began to feel his balls grow tighter in my hand. A pleased groan erupted as I remembered the spot under the head, swiping at it with my tongue as I passed, and it was like the echoes of his deep moan went straight to my--

Holy shit. This whole situation has me so fucked up, for a second I thought I was getting excited. Fucking hell.

I don't know how long I had been kneeling like that, arguing with my own psyche as I gave my own dick a blowjob, but it felt like hours. The moans and groans that I could hear simultaneously disgusting me and making me hopeful that this would end. After a while, it began to feel like the taste of precum had been engraved into my tongue, and my previously beloved trait of being someone who leaked like a faucet was now something I hated about my own body. And just when I was starting to think that I couldn't take this anymore, I felt it.

I felt the balls tug up toward the base of the dick. I felt the head begin to expand in rhythmic pulses on my tongue. After almost forty years of jacking off this dick on a daily basis, I knew what that meant.

My body was about to cum.

I tried to pull off that dick with a final swipe of my tongue to push him over the edge, but the strong hand on the back of my head stopped me. He may not have been familiar with that body but he clearly knew what was going on. He knew what he wanted, and as the horror dawned on me, I knew there was nothing I could do to stop it.

"Oh fuck yes! Yes!"

I heard my own voice ring out in orgasmic bliss, louder than I think I'd ever been when I'd controlled those vocal cords. I froze, unable to retreat as that hand held me in place. I could feel the dick in my mouth expanding into something even thicker. His hips began to thrust up, driving my head farther down until I felt like my throat was at the breaking point.

And then it was like a shiver passed through his whole body. His hips fell to the mattress, the hand keeping my head stationary as the dick retreated until it was just at my lips.

"Oh my god..."

And then I felt it. And tasted it. My mouth was absolutely flooded with what I knew must have been my cum. My tongue washed over with a flavor a hundred times more intense and a thousand times funkier than the taste of the pre-cum had been. And there was so much of it, once again betrayed by a trait I had been so proud of. Pump after pump of thick salty cum. This body's mouth was most of the way filled before the dick slowly and carefully slipped from my lips. Before I could spit it out, or let it fall from my mouth, a hand cupped my jaw and pressed it closed.

"Good boys swallow, Jakey."

I couldn't contain my disgust.

I wanted to vomit. The gooey, thick texture continued to wash over my tongue. Other men may have tried their own cum in their lives but that had never even piqued my interest. Not even in my youth. And now I was sitting there, staring at my own face as it came down from an orgasm, after just sucking my own dick, mouth filled with my own jizz. And he wanted me to swallow?

That was a bridge too far.

"I said swallow. Think of it as training, if it makes you feel better."

With as much strength a I could, I shook my head. It wasn't much. But that screaming, disgusted, defiant voice in my head was taking over. I couldn't believe I'd done that. Any of that. I should have run. Taken my chances. Since when was I someone who would ever submit to--

"Don't make me ask a third time."

And that was all it took for the memory of that pain to silence those defiant thoughts.

With a tear running down my face, I swallowed the load of my own cum. It's flavor only seemed to intensify as it slid slowly down my throat.

"Good boy." I saw my own face smile down at me, and heard my own voice mutter encouragingly as my body tucked my dick into its pants.

And that was it. The last straw. More than I could handle.

My vision went black.

*************

I was home. It was late, dark, but there was a fire crackling away in the fireplace. I was sitting in my lounge chair, a glass of whiskey sitting on the table beside me. And to top off all this luxury and comfort, my bathrobe was loose around my chest as my wife's lips sank down the length of my cock once again. Her nails were lightly scratching and tickling at my balls and she had just finished taking me all the way into her throat for quite a while.

My balls were boiling. I was in fucking heaven.

We had plans for later. Plans involving some edible undies and taking full advantage of the kids all being at sleepaway camp. But for now, Susan was giving me a special gift. A rare gift. A lavishing, slow, worshipful, painful...

Very painful...

Why the fuck did my dick hurt?!

The only thought in my mind as I was rudely awoken from that heavenly dream--why the fuck did my dick hurt?

It wasn't until my hand came in contact with my straining feverish, metal encased junk that the memory of the past few hours came rushing back.

Please, please say this was some inception dream within a dream bullshit.

"Rise and shine, Jakey!"

And as if the straining, almost-burning pain in my crotch wasn't enough, on the other end of room, sitting in a creaky old folding chair was me.

My body.

Him.

Fuck. Fuck! Please tell me this was still a dream. A truly, truly fucked up dream.

"Damn, look at that straining, boy! And here I was starting to think you actually were straight."

"I am--" I stopped my protest short, once again dumbstruck by the sound of the voice I was apparently, impossibly, now the owner of.

"Whatever you say, boy."

There wasn't much light in the room, but I could tell he was smiling.

"What the fuck is going on!" My heartrate was already climbing again as my hand once again brushed the cold metal of that thing that was currently pulling on this body's small, tight balls.

"What's going on, you unlucky son-of-a-bitch, is that you are are the latest victim of the most fucked up torture device this fucked up universe has ever come up with."

I watched as he stretched himself out, and then slowly, languidly scratched at the crotch of his pants. Where my dick was clearly not completely flaccid.

Fuck, I couldn't take another blowjob like that.

But instead of taking any more action, he seemed to just relish in the scratching itself.

"What? What the fuck does--"

"Alright, here's how it's gonna work, Jakey. I am pretty much the only person in the world who knows what you're going through right now. And I'm the only person who's gonna be able to give you any answers. Now, I am a magnanimous man, but, uh... let's just say my days of giving things up for free are long gone."

"What the fuck? What the fuck!"

I already sucked the fucking dick! What else could this sick bastard possibly want?

"So here's how it's gonna go. For every one question of mine that you answer, I'll answer one of yours. Sound good?"

I glared at him. In the dim light, I had no idea if he could even tell. Not that this small, slim, teen body would have been very intimidating anyway. I had no idea what questions he could possibly have for me, but I didn't see what other choice I had.

I had no idea what was happening. And the only possible hope I could see was that he had some piece of information that might pull me out of this nightmare.

"Fine. So what--"

"Nuh-uh." He chuckled, taking a pause from scratching at his crotch to wag his finger at me. "My questions first."

I glared at him again. How was this possibly the same person who had so submissively begged me to fuck them just a few hours ago?

"So, question numero uno: what's the code to your phone?"

Suddenly a source of light filled my vision as he held up my phone. And just like that I understood what his questions were going to be about.

He had my body. He had my phone, and wallet and, fuck, even the keys to my car and home. All he needed was enough information and he could...

He could be me.

"Fuck that. Fuck that, and fuck you!"

"Ooh! Someone found their backbone," he chucked, rising from his chair and walking slowly over towards the mattress I was still sitting on. "You know, I could just force you to tell me. I'm offering you a fair trade, but if you don't want it..."

He aimlessly kicked at the edge of the mattress, and immediately my heart dropped as the memory of that inhuman pain flashed through me.

I couldn't do that. Clearly aggression wouldn't work, he had too much of an upperhand.

I needed to change tactics.

"Look, man, please," I begged, allowing the full force of my distress to be obvious in my young-sounding voice, "I'm freaking out here. I'm freaking... I don't know what to do, man! I just want this all to go away, I just want--"

12