A Dad Wanks to Honey's Insta

Story Info
Gets the fuck of his dreams after Honey catches Cale wanking.
6.4k words
4.62
8.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Padding softly so as not to wake anyone, Honey traipsed through the warren like passages of this huge house. She was looking for the kitchen to get a drink.

She was staying at Kassie's for the night. A relatively new friendship, they hit it off immediately, getting some air at a huge party a month back. Kassie was funny, she got Honey's quirky humor, she had a little wild streak that Honey liked, but wasn't the kind of crazy that gets annoying after a while. And they shared a taste for older men. Kassie wasn't judgey when Honey let slip she had let an older man fuck her and really enjoyed it. In fact, Kassie had a couple of hot stories of her own.

Kassie's family was rich. This house was a sprawling compound in the hills, with a stylish, understated decor that spoke of taste and discretion and the carpet under her feet was plush and soft. Kassie had invited her for the long weekend and so far she was really enjoying her stay. Kassie's mum, Jen, was amiable enough, but she didn't seem that engaged or interested in Honey, or even Kassie really, but her dad, Cale, was friendly and switched on. He was able to hold an easy, flowing conversation with Kassie and Honey for almost an hour. Honey got a sense that maybe Kassie's wilder side came from her dad. Nothing obvious, but Honey knew he was definitely checking her out a couple of times. It made her blush. She was wearing a long denim work shirt as a dress and simple pair of white trainers. Lots of leg showing, but not slutty or in poor taste.

The top couple of buttons were undone on the shirt, so some cleavage, but again, not really obvious our out of place hanging out with a friend. Honey thought Cale may have gotten an eyeful down her top as she leaned into the center of the table to grab an apple. Maybe he deliberately placed the bowl a little out of reach when he put it down, offering it to Honey? When she bit into the apple, their eyes accidentally locked as she crunched into the crisp flesh. His stare was loaded, drinking her in watching her mouth opening and closing down on the shiny red apple as her full shapely lips sealed around it, not letting any of the juice escape, a little suck to keep it in. She looked away quickly, a little embarrassed, but a little turned on. The slight flirty naughtiness of it playing quickly through her mind, manifesting as a slight tingle between her legs. And then it was over. Maybe she was reading too much into it. Silly.

Cale was pretty hot for a guy in his early 50's. The kind of guy that was probably a little cute in his youth, but hit is peak with that rugged handsomeness of men in their late 40's. When their experience catches up with their confidence. He was muscular, but not juiced up, lean with a slightly greying full head of hair, silvery stubble and piercing blue eyes. He was fit and confident. And from that little apple episode, as far as Honey could tell, a bit cheeky too.

Successfully finding the kitchen, she she was navigating her way back to her room, but this darkened passageway was looking unfamiliar. Dammit she thought, she'd taken a wrong turn somewhere. Turning on her toes to retrace her steps, the faint sound of music was in the air. Surprised someone might still be up at this very late hour, she following the sound out of curiosity, exiting the hall through a small ante room, into to the back of a large, cavernous room she hadn't seen earlier in the day. Jeez, this place was huge.

There in front her her, was Cale sprawled on a large sofa, that itself was placed in the centre of the room. Looking around, it wasn't living room, but it was very comfortable looking, and felt personal. Maybe it was his den or study? There was a desk further back in the room too. She was undiscovered taking in the scene. There, reclined into the corner of the plush, low sofa with one leg up on the seat, the other spread wide with its foot on the floor Honey could see he was scrolling through Reels on Instagram. The other arm was moving and she felt her face flush with a rush of blood to the head as the realisation of several details dawned on her at once.

Cale was in here watching Reels of hot young women, flirting and writhing semi naked and cute. Further, not only was it 'Young women', it was her! And, he was rubbing his cock though his pants.

Oh gosh! she thought, blushing hard. Unsure what to do, aware of that little sensation from earlier in the day with the apple, rising up in her mind and getting more turned on the longer she stood there, risking detection and a very awkward situation for the rest of the weekend.

Cale couldn't believe what he was seeing. This girl was fucking sexy. It took a while, but he found her profile and he was in full fantasy mode. He had caught a teasing glimpse of her tits earlier in the day. That little trick with the fruit bowl worked like a charm. He loved her naivete, but she wasn't stupid, she clicked pretty quickly and he loved that embarrassed little flirty glance as she bit the apple. His cock jumped at that. He saw curiosity.

And those legs. He'd never tire of looking at them. His wife was a bit pissed at him as usual when younger women were around. She saw him clearly checking her out throughout the day and the 'Pandering' as she would call it, to the girls in the afternoon. Shit, he was just being friendly to their daughter's new friend. Jen was was a real bitch about things sometimes and she hardly ever let him have sex with her either. It had gotten pretty boring over the years. She was the hottest girl around when they met, but she seemed so intent on maintaining her appearance, the discipline it required was a real buzz kill. His blood was boiling now though, and his cock was hardening.

Scrolling through the videos, most of them were really tame, just some dancing, or larking around with friends, but it was like getting to know her. A couple of them though, whoa! He scrolled back up, lingering again on his favourite, watching it repeatedly as his hand slid inside his pants to cup his heavy balls, run his cold hand up his cock and gently stroke himself under the tip of the head.

Honey decided to make her silent exit. Gosh, he must really like that one she thought. Remembering when her ex shot it on her phone - it was just a bit of fun. She forgot she posted it now. She had just stepped out of the pool in her small cream colored bikini, water dripping from her tanned, curvy, toned body and the fabric a little see through. Her ass was round and firm, shapely like a pear, with a gap between here thighs just under her pussy. Her nipples were standing to attention, pressing through the thick bikini fabric. So much skin. Maybe it was a bit much to post that one, now she thinks about it. How many other old men are jerking off to it? The thought of it makes her a little wetter and hotter. All these older guys imagining her fully naked as she dances, while they jack their cocks. What else are they thinking? Maybe about actually fucking her too? Her head was going dizzy. In the video she did a little dance to shake off the water, one of the popular sequences of the time, but she was doing it slowly, performing for her boyfriend; that sexy sway of the hips side to side, while her torso centered and stationary supporting her pendulous C cup breasts, before she popped her chest forward, then back, the arms and hands flowing like liquid tracing her curves, crossing to the left and right. It was a complex series of hand and arm moves, but it felt - and looked - sexy.

Cale had to agree. He seemed to be savoring the sensation, as he lightly fingered under the head of his hardening cock. He couldn't believe this chick was so smoking hot and here in his house. He was actually talking to her earlier that day, intelligent, funny, but no hint of this side of her. I guess except that she definitely had a playful side. The thought of what it would be like to fuck her had crossed his mind. But she was in her early 20's and he wasn't going to look like a fool in front of his daughter and try to fuck this friend, clearly out of his league. But he really did want to slide his dick into that tight pussy. Hell, to put my face in there would be enough. To feel those tits. Suck them. Blood rushed to the head of cock as it swelled in size again.

He had gotten lucky twice before though. That was a thrill and he still cherished those occasions, but those two girls were nothing on Honey. The first time, he was just flirting with Kassie's friend Ellie. She was naive and the submissive kind of girl that didn't realise how beautiful she was and that most guys would love to spend time with her. She responded well to his flirting charms and when he took a chance and patted her ass playfully, passing it off as a joke, she let him. So he did it again, but gave it a squeeze and she still let him, sending back a flirting signal with her eyes, like she understood that was the correct response. She believed that was what was expected of her and she should accept the attention and give in to what guys wanted. That was enough for him though, and he slid his hand from her ass, over hip, along her waist, under her t-shirt and up to cup one of her breasts. She just leaned against his car and let him, like maybe it was his due for his hospitality. She let him finger her pussy and even lick her bald lips, lashing her clit, then dropped to her knees and sucked him off. It was not the greatest blow job he'd ever had, but her 21 years of age more than made up for that. And she swallowed every drop of his cum. Her tits felt lovely too.

Emboldened by his luck with Ellie, the next time was a surprise but maybe less of a thrill because it was so easy. Kassie had brought over a friend, Dana, who actually came on to him. One of those girls that sought the validation of her looks, and rewarded almost any guy that gave it. She was pressing the flirting, and touched his leg and even his chest at one point. The girls were out the back swimming when Dana appeared in the kitchen, wet all over in a red bikini that left nothing to the imagination. Her face was fairly plain and her body, while slim wasn't turning heads, but she knew how to make a lot from a little, and her tits were pretty. They were small, but shapely with a plumpness and felt incredible to suck on, as he fucked her on the dining table. She just came up to him, touched his chest and looked into his eyes. He grabbed her ass, pulled her into him and put his other hand on her throat as he nuzzled her neck. She just allowed him, so he squeezed a little harder and pushed her back to the edge of the table, forcing her ass to sit against the edge. He knelt, spread her legs and put his face in her crotch, pulling the fabric aside and tongued her clit.

He fucked Dana hard and she kept pushing him for more. She liked him slapping her ass, he held her down on the table as he fucked her from behind. She was pushing back into him and grunting. He fucked her again that evening too. She was in her room preparing to go to bed as he he entered and closed the door. She smiled slightly and sat on the edge of the bed, just staring into his eyes. Pleased he got her, what she was asking for without asking. The second fuck was incredible. He smacked her ass hard, rammed his cock into into her and she just kept responding. Pulling him into her, digging her nails into him, biting him. He squeezed her tits hard, bit them, sucked hard on them, spread her legs wide and fucked her, Pushed them closed and doubled her over her knees and fucked her from behind, pulling her hair. He tried to put is cock in her ass, but it was too hard, too big and he didn't want to slow the energy of this good hard fuck. Yeah, he felt a little shame at how he treated her, but she was leading it and he wasn't one to look a gift whore in the mouth.

Remembering these, Cale realised how lucky he was. Two young women, surely that was more than he could hope for. Hmm, but Honey. Wow, this chick was something else. Something to treasure.

Honey made it back to her room, head buzzing with curiosity, sexy thoughts, and mischief, she made a little detour on the way. Hatching a plan, she crept into Kassie's room to fetch her phone and scanned the recent calls list to find Cale's number.

'War Bucks', there it was, Kassie's sense of fun shining through - it must be her dad. Heart racing, blood pounding, pussy throbbing, she rushed back to her room and fired off a text.

Cale's heart nearly stopped!

As he was peeling Honey's skimpy bikini bottoms gently over her tight round ass and sliding them down her thighs, using only his teeth, and unfortunately only his imagination, a text popped up from a new number.

"Are you looking at my instagram?" with a little wink emoji at the end.

Holy shit! He sat bolt upright, head jerking around. Was this Honey? How did she know. It must be, but how did she have his number? Was this a prank? Did Kassie know? Taking a beat, he relaxed a little as he thought it through. Kassie wouldn't send it as a text from Honey's phone. No, this was Honey. Holy fuck, he sensed an opportunity. Throwing caution to the wind, his wild side won out and he fired back, "yes."

"why?" came the response.

"curiosity at first," he replied.

"and after that?" Honey teased back.

A pause, then going all in he answered, "I couldn't tear my eyes away from you."

A blush emoji came back.

"You like?"

"Very much," Cale confirmed.

Another blush emoji, to which he replied with three eggplants.

"Lol," came Honey's response. "What do you like?" she continued.

"your sexy body and your moves." Cale's heart was racing. This was kind of high stakes, because unlike the previous times, this was evidence. Bordering on sexting with a young woman, friend of his daughter, and kind of cheating on his wife, but with the slim potential of getting a fuck. There was no going back, and quite frankly, he had no intention of not trying his chances here. How often is a girl like that in your own house, and with some semblance of accessibility. Ok, for hm it had already happened twice. But not a girl like this. Honey was high class.

"Is the pool one your favourite?" Honey pressed on.

"Yes," he replied. "Fucking sexy," he continued. He liked that he got the word "fucking" in the context of that image too. Ballsy he thought.

"Are you hard?" came the reply.

This was it, Cale thought. She's going there. His cock just grew another inch. This was wild.

"So hard."

"Are you jerking off, looking at my video?" Honey asked.

"Trying not to cum," Cale followed.

"Why not?" she countered.

Another pause. This was it, double or nothing Cale thought. Divorce, or closer to this dream fuck, "I want to cum on your tits."

Just tapping that into his phone almost made him cum. Telling this hot young woman he didn't know, who was in his house that he wanted to cum on her tits. It was almost too much.

Now the pause from Honey's side, Cale started to fear the response. Did he go too far? It's one thing to flirt. Was he too aggressive?

Then it came, an image and a message. "You'll make a mess of your phone," and below it a pic with no face, but a sensational pair or full, perky breasts, crowned with two rock hard, pointed bullet like nipples. The skin taught, the weight of her breasts with just enough drop and those nipples pointing out and slightly up.

"Not if it's IRL," he countered, with a wink emoji.

"This might make it harder to hold back," Honey replied and then Cale's phone started buzzing as a Facetime request took over the screen.

Mind racing, Cale accepted the call and there was Honey's gorgeous face close up to the camera, her brown eyes framed by slender cheeks and mussed up sexy bed hair, light brown and wavy, shoulder length, or a little more. Her pouted luscious full lips that would feel sensational around his cock. That mouth was made for sucking cock. Then she stepped back and lifted her t-shirt, baring slender legs revealing all the way up to her pussy. Sliding the tee slowly upwards and she swung her hips like in the video. Fuck yes Cale thought. He had to let go of his cock. It was too much.

To his delight, she was actually wearing panties under the top. He loved the tease of that, and the sight of the pink fabric tightly covering her mound. And was that a wet patch? Yes, it most certainly is he thought. She continued to dance, teasing up her top until it sat under her breasts, hips swinging, tight little tummy abs flexing. She turned and wiggled her ass at him, while looking back to the camera.

Wow, this girl wants it. He's going to fuck her tonight.

"Come down to my den" he purred. "No one will know. I want to taste your pussy. I want to suck on those titties. I'll make you cum."

And I'll fuck you blind he thought to himself.

As Honey was looking back at him, considering this request, the camera had shifted down and she saw his fist pumping his his fat cock. His track pants pulled down and his cock standing upright, proud, tall and angry, with a purple, mushroomed head, oozing a lot of pre-cum. Gosh she thought, that is a beautiful cock. And it would be so naughty, his wife even in the same house. She was thinking of tomorrow, how sexy that would feel, only her knowing they had fucked, as they passed each other in the house. Maybe sat together as a family at the table for breakfast. Maybe he'd try again throughout the day, to cop a feel, or a blow job, or even another fuck. The thrill of it was making her almost cum herself.

She didn't consider herself a home wrecker, she wasn't trying to break anyone up. In her experience, a lot of her friend's dads have a wondering eye and are already doing whatever might be compromising their relationships. Some are too shy or scared to do anything more than look, steal a glimpse, or a little flirtation. Maybe that's all they need. But there are a couple that aren't shy of taking any chance they can for something a little spicier than what's on the menu at home. And those men, they knew how to fuck. The few encounters she'd had were so thrilling, so exhilarating and made her cum like firecrackers through her whole body, it was hard to find much interest in younger guys. She figured it was something about the desperation perhaps, these men couldn't believe they would ever get to taste nubile young flesh again, so they went all out. She was drawn to this, their confidence and experience. And that it was taboo.

Honey couldn't resist the look of that cock, how hard it was, or how Cale's hardened hands would feel around her waist, pulling her into him, as she imagined him pushing his cock into her from behind. They all loved it from behind. Like they were fucking her ass. They liked to slap it too she found. The last time she even let the guy put his cock right into her asshole. That was a thrill. She didn't want to at first, but he kept sticking his thumb in there, which was sending tingles she hadn't experienced before. Then when he pushed the head of his cock to her back door, she finally let him in.

Honey ended the call and padded softly out of her room, back down stairs to where Cale was waiting, stroking his cock. She'd give him a little dance, then let him do what he wanted to her. Hopefully he wouldn't cum too quickly. She desperately wanted him to eat her pussy, but was eager to discover what other depravities he wanted to exhort on her. Should she play it coy, a little unsure and unwilling, to see what side of him comes out? Or go in eager and give him the thrill of a life time?

No. She was excited to see what he would do to her. She got the idea he had his own plans anyway.

Cale couldn't believe this was happening. How? He didn't care, he wasn't allowing this to go waste. He wanted to fuck this girl, to drink her, taste her, suck on her. He was so hard by now, been holding it back for so long, he felt he could go for a while longer yet, and he wanted to take his time. He quickly set his phone up as a camera discretely facing the sofa. He wanted something for the wank bank. He waited for Honey by the door.

12