A Daddy's Needs

Story Info
A short story, divorce gives a daddy and daughter new life.
3.6k words
4.42
44.1k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't do this anymore. Go to hell!"

Lisa was grabbing her bags. She had several, and she was taking everything she could. She had gathered all her luggage downstairs in the living room near the front door so she could take it all as she left. Mike looked on, his face filled with sadness and sorrow. However, he was holding something back, something Lisa didn't know, but deep down he was excited, excited to finally live the life he wanted. One he had barely started, but one he felt more passion and happiness with than his fifteen years of marriage.

----

Mike and Lisa got married five years after meeting, but they dated for those first five years. In the first year, they had a child, a daughter named Ashley. Mike and Lisa then spent four years playing with the idea of marriage before finally deciding to do it. Mike was six foot, built although not overly buff like a body builder, and Lisa was a blonde bombshell, legs for days, a round shapely butt, wide hips, a large chest. For the first ten years of them being together, even after the pregnancy, they were fit and happy. But as age started to show bit by bit, things became harder. Lisa was a model, and although she had made enough money to keep them comfortable, eventually during one winter where she gained a little weight more than usual, her agency dropped her.

Mike on the other hand had a job that was more about his charisma. He was the number one salesman of his company, and for a long while he was on a roll. Eventually he was a regional manager of all the others in the three closest counties. But as Lisa's life slowed down, his happy charismatic mood lessened, he began to fall himself as he felt bad about his wife's career falling apart.

By the end of their now short lived careers, they had enough money to be comfortable for probably the rest of their lives on a tight budget. No, they weren't what you would call rich, but just enough to give them time to breath before the next thing, or at the very worst case scenario they would have to stick extremely close to the budget and hope nothing major would change it. So they stayed in, Lisa became a stay at home Mom, her weight ballooned, something Mike actually didn't care about at first...he wasn't actually that turned off by a bigger girl and in fact some of the extra curves Lisa gained he actually liked...but once Lisa started to treat her own self as horribly as other people might have due to her weight, Mike started to see her in a darker light. If she tried herself that way, just because she had gained weight, what would she say to him or their daughter if they had done the same?

Mike did his best to keep up and stay busy, he took a small job at a hobby shop, but make no mistake it didn't make him any money. He was only there two days a week, and it mostly just to keep busy as he didn't really need the money at this point, it was all just extra.

It seemed the only person in the family happy was Ashley. She was smart, hardworking and beautiful. Her body became almost an exact double of Lisa when she was younger, the only differences were Ashley had dark brown hair, the same hair color Mike had, and she had his eyes, the same pale blue that Lisa had originally loved.

Mike and Lisa slowly grew apart, and although he resisted some advances by some girls that had come by the hobby shop, he slowly grew more and more dissatisfied with his marriage. It all came ahead two days ago. Mike fell to temptation, a woman in his life had seduced him and even though originally when she suggested it he had said no, eventually he couldn't help himself. He would have gotten away with it to, if he didn't take her to his bedroom and then accidentally left that used condom behind. He swore he threw it away, but she still found it. It was his only one, it was a backup in case him and his wife decided to have sex, despite the last time they did was over three years ago, and now it might as well be the signature on his divorce papers.

----

Lisa had finally grabbed up all her stuff. She turned back to Mike, she didn't look sad like he did, she was angry. He understood why she was, although there was a part of him that wanted to explain how distant he felt to her, how much he wanted out years ago...however he knew none of it would matter now.

Lisa: "Alright, asshole. I'm done. If you want this over quick, when my lawyer sends you the paperwork just agree to the 50% split on the money and we can be done with it. But if you want more...prepare for war, got it?"

Mike slowly nodded, but he didn't speak. Lisa looked like she was going to spit in his face, but stopped herself at the last second. She then slowly walked back to the door.

Lisa: "Hope you have a good explanation for when Ashley gets back. She's nineteen now, and her college is nearby here, so I am sure she's going to stay here, of course unless she finds out how much of a filthy fucking cheater her father is. If she hates your guts, don't say I didn't warn you. Tell her where I went, and hope she doesn't drop you like a bad habit, much like I am right now. Goodbye Mike, fuck you, and have a fucked up life."

Lisa turned to the door, she opened it carefully among her large amount of bags, slid herself and the bags outside, and the door slammed behind her. Mike stared at the door for a few moments before letting a long sigh out.

As he stood there, he heard the light footsteps coming down the stairs. He kept his gaze on the door, until the footsteps got up right behind him.

Ashley, who had actually come home a few days earlier than her mother expected and had stayed away from her as she had also grown to despise her much like her father did in her later years, stayed right behind her father, her eyes barely peaking past his arm. Much like her mother, she wasn't as tall as Mike, barely standing at five feet three inches.

Ashley: "So...Mom is finally gone."

Mike: "Yes, Ashley."

Mike slowly turned to look down at Ashley, Ashley flashed a large grin, and then leaned up and kissed him deeply. They kissed like this for several seconds before she pulled away.

Ashley: "Good."

Mike went to move, but as he did, Ashley pushed him, and he fell back into the nearby recliner chair. Mike let out a surprised grunt and before he even could try to do anything else, Ashley went to his pants. Within seconds, she had pulled his cock out, it was quite large in her hand and already almost fully erect.

Ashley: "Fucking finally, I've been waiting for this."

Two days ago, while her father was crying in the living room, Ashley walked in. At first, it was just a normal daughter trying to comfort her Dad, but as it went on, and she heard how bad Mom had started treating him, she realized how much she loved him, and how much more he deserved to be treated. She had always had a little bit of a...crush or maybe lust for her father, but she had kept it suppressed until then. Within a few minutes of her confession to him about how she truly felt, they were making out and she was in his lap. She was going for it, completely. She wanted to taste him, but she to pent up and desperately needed him inside her...and then he pulled out that miserable condom. She hated condoms. She hated protection...she liked the risk. She was proud to admit it to herself, although she rarely told the guys she was with. So they fucked, and she saw her Dad with a smile on his face for the first time in a while. Then as they cleaned up, he threw the condom away...and she grabbed it out of the trash and planted it right where Mom would find it...so she would see it, and Ashley could finally have her Daddy all to herself. They could be alone and finally do what she had spent the last forty eight hours she had been fantasizing about since she rode her Dad's cock for the first time.

She didn't get a taste two days ago, but today was different. She immediately went to work, her mouth engulfing the head of his dick.

Mike: "Wait Ash....ahhhhhh.....ffffuuucccck...."

His hand went to the back of her head and played with her hair. He couldn't think now, he was just lost in what his daughter was doing to him. He was the Dad, he should be in control...yet he melted like butter to his daughter. It didn't help that she was just as drop dead gorgeous as her mother was when they met. Ashley worked on his cock faster, her head now bobbing up and down from the head down his shaft. She went as far down as she could, unable to get his cock balls deep inside her mouth as he was just a little too big for that. He began to groan and moan loudly. Ashley then slowly pulled her mouth off him, sucking all the way up, a large slurp and pop as she pulled off him. She smiled and breathed heavy. She had only ever sucked off a few boys, but they all tasted weird, especially their cum. But Mike...he tasted good, even his pre-cum tasted good. She had stolen a little bit of cum for a taste from that condom, and that tasted amazing.

But today, and for a little while, his cum wouldn't be wasted. It only needed to go one play. Her aching womb. She was ovulating tomorrow, and her new fantasies included a big family, with her replacing her mother at the top of the family tree.

Ashley: "Oh Daddy, you taste so good. You want a little more before I climb on top?"

Mike: "Ash...I am out of condoms."

Ashley: "I don't care."

Mike: "...Wha-"

Mike couldn't respond in time, her mouth right back to his cock. She gagged as she tried to shove him deeper inside and down her throat. He let out a large moan, his cock felt like it was swelling. She had to be careful not to let him blow already. This attempt got her close to bottom of his cock. She could smell his balls. Her last boyfriend smelled like the gym, her Daddy smelled like heaven. She wasn't sure if it was his body wash, or just the pheromones.

Mike: "Ash...baby, I am gonna cum if you keep-"

Ashley pulled her mouth back off, the smile across her face again. She giggled as she stood up over him, and pulled as her tight shorts. They showed off everything she had below, something Mike stared at as she dropped them to the floor. She then reached up and ripped off her shirt before grabbing at his shirt and ripping it off. She wore no bra underneath, her large breasts were out for him to explore. Mike went to say something, but he shuttered. Ashley put a finger over his mouth.

Ashley: "Shhh Daddy...I know this going fast...but let me take care of you. I'll take better care of you than Mom ever did."

Ashley then climbed into his lap, her hand reaching down and grabbing his cock. She then lined it up with her pussy and sat all the way down. The feeling as indescribable, and she shook as she sat all the way down. She breathed heavy, her hips already began to slowly rock back and forth, Mike moaned, but as he was able to get a few words out.

Mike: "Ash...we shouldn't without a condom...I know you aren't on birth control."

Ashley: "I don't care Daddy."

Mike: "But you could get pregnant!"

Ashley: "Yes Daddy, that's the point! I WANT YOU TO GET ME PREGNANT!"

Mike's eyes went wide, but before he could say another word, she lifted her ass up and then slammed it down all the way, both moaned loudly as the tip of his cock kissed her cervix. She started doing this over and over. He was lost in the pleasure, unable to say anything, but Ashley grinned and smiled in between the moans. She continued to ride him as she began to plan out their future.

Ashley: "I will take care of you Daddy. All your needs and wants. Mom was a loser. I am better. I'm going to give you what you want. I know you wanted more kids, but she wanted to stop with me. I know you need more sex, more happiness, a bigger family, and a fertile young womb to fill up with babies. I can do that for you, Daddy."

Mike didn't respond with words, he couldn't, but everything she had said stirred something inside of him. She was right about wanting kids, but he had given up that dream a while ago. And as she described more sex, kids, her fertile womb, he felt his cock began to throb. It throbbed even harder when she then leaned back just a little and rubbed his balls.

Ashley: "You're so full Daddy....you need a release. You need to cum. So cum inside me Daddy, cum in your daughter. Get me pregnant. Knock me up! Let me give you the family you deserve Daddy!"

Ashley's hips kicked it into high gear, slamming up and down and rocking back and forth when she could. Mike started to moan hard, his hands first went to her breasts, but eventually went to her ass to help lift her up and slam her down harder. He had lost it, and now he wanted nothing more than to cum inside her like she was begging him to do. He was so close.

Then, Ashley tightened hard around him, she let out a large long moan, and kept slamming her hips down as she reached her own orgasm. Mike felt her slam two more times, and then felt himself let go. He roared, a large orgasm ripped through him, he pressed his dick up into her cervix, smashing into it as hard as it could. He then started pumping cum into her.

It went on and on, it felt like a full gallon. As he finally stopped, she smiled down at him, before leaning down and kissing him.

Ashley: "See Daddy...I can treat you right."

Mike stared up at her...and slowly smiled. She was right, she could.

Ashley went to get off of him, but as she did, he grabbed her arms. Now her eyes went wide, but with a smile, he stood up, holding her in his arms. He started walking towards the bathroom. What was left off his clothing slowly fell off around him as he walked to the bathroom.

Mike: "Let's wash off."

As he walked, he kept himself inside her. She moaned softly as he carried her there. His cock hadn't softened much and was already starting to get fully hard again as he moved. As soon as he got to the bathroom, he walked to the shower, turned on the hot water, and carried her inside. Showering was however the last thing on his mind.

Mike then pressed Ashley up against the wall. Within seconds, his hips began to do the work this time. Ashley was now lost like he was, her pleasure was high, her moans loud, but she stared and smiled as he looked into his eyes, letting out another loud moan every time he hit her best spots.

Mike: "You're right, Ashley. You...are perfect for me. So will...do exactly what you want. You...me...we can be a family. You can be my lover, and you will....you MUST, give me as many babies as I want."

Saying that too many girls might make them get scared, but to Ashley, it triggered an orgasm. As she shook, and he kept shoving himself inside of her, he kept talking to her in between moans from himself.

Mike: "I am gonna...knock you up now...and again...and again...and again...and we are...gonna fuck all the time! You take care of me...and I'll take care of you...like my...little princess deserves. Now...cum again for Daddy, and Daddy will cum for you!"

Ashley: "FUCK!!!"

As soon as Ashley stopped orgasming, she started again when he finished what he was saying. He began to really push and shove his cock over and over as deep as he could. Every thrust kept pushing and prodding inside her cervix as if he needed to destroy it so he could get accress to her womb. Then, he slammed himself balls deep, let out another unholy sounding roar, and came harder than he had ever cum before.

In the blink of a few days, his whole world changed.

----

Ashley rocked little Ben in her arms. He was asleep now. His twin was so much easier to put today, but Ben had to be fussy. She slowly walked to the crib, her hips swaying back and forth in only underwear. As she got his crib, she laid him down. She looked in between her two twins, barely only two months old and smiled.

Ashley: "Goodnight my boys. Goodnight Ben, goodnight Jacob."

Ashley stared at her boys and smiled for a little while longer, before turning back around and heading to the door. She turned off the light and shut it behind her.

Ashley made her way down the hall, a small grin appeared on her face. She got to what was her once her parents' bedroom...now it was hers. As she opened the door, she saw Mike naked, waiting for her at the edge of the bed. His cock was at full attention, he grinned the same grin she had back at her.

Ashley: "Oh Daddy, you waited for me."

Mike: "Of course I did, especially after what you told me earlier."

Ashley: "Ah, haha. I see. Oh Daddy...your cock is so big and your balls look so full. That must be painful for you...why don't you take your daughter, and give yourself the release you need."

Mike: "Yes, my queen."

In Mike's mind, he finally had his prize. Sure, with the added babies and family, in probably about ten years the money would run out, he would have to go back to work, or maybe work at the hobby shop more than just a few days a week...but for now, he didn't care. He was going to give her everything she wanted, and take everything he wanted, for as long as he could before he had to go back to the grind.

Mike stood up, and approached her. She giggled as she watched him. He then picked her up and took her back to the bed, and as he threw her on it, he quickly got into position. He didn't even remove her underwear, he pushed it to the side exposing her beautiful entrance to him.

Ashley: "Yes Daddy, I am going to ovulate very soon...it's time to give our boys a cute set of twin girls to play with."

Mike: "Yes it is."

Mike pushed her legs back over her head, and sunk his cock deep in her pussy. She moaned loudly, her hands clawing at his back as he bottomed out, mounted on top of her, her in a breeding press. He began to then bounce his cock in and out of her, her moans became uncontrollable and all over the place, an orgasm quick to start. His hands at first were at her sides, but then they went to her ass and began to help his thrusts by shoving her into him. His cock rubbed at the side of her underwear, something neither really noticed, all they cared about was mating now, breeding. Mike had made his life's purpose to keep his daughter as satisfied as he could, and if that meant knocking her up as much as he could until she couldn't anymore, that's what he would do. And Ashley wanted to treat him better that Mom ever did, and give him the giant family he always wanted. She would be the best wife she could, or if all he carried about was mating, the best breeding cow he needed. She didn't care, just as long as she kept him happy.

Another orgasm tore through her as she felt his cock throb again. She held onto him tightly as she felt him speed up. He was growling now, almost like an animal, he kept shoving, thrusting, over and over, his balls ached, he needed to cum, he needed to release, and he needed to knock her up. Then in one swift hard thrust, he pushed HARD into her cervix, sending her into yet another orgasm and moaning fit. As her cervix stretched under him, his cock began to cum deep inside her. They both kept moaning as he kept pushing more and more cum into her. By the time he was done, she felt so full.

Slowly, he let her legs down, they wrapped around his waist to keep him there immediately, even though they weren't moving at the moment. They stared into each other's eyes.

Ashley: "Here is too so many more babies to come."

Mike: "Yes Ashley...my queen....I love you."

Ashley: "I love you too Daddy."

She kissed him passionately before hugging onto him tightly. A smirk slid across her face, the same one she had when her Mother left so long ago. She finally got what she wanted. She finally got her Daddy.

Ashley: "Mine."