A Dangerous Trade Ch. 02

Story Info
Whose blood will be spilled in the end?
6.1k words
4.8
1.6k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shadysweet
shadysweet
226 Followers

A Dangerous Trade Ch. 2

Harley

I was exhausted and just as I laid down to fall asleep, someone knocked at my door. I told them to come in and it was Maverick holding one of my bags from home stuffed to the brim.

"Your stuff," he grunted.

"Thanks," I said coldly. There was something about him that drew me to him but I didn't like him in the same breath.

"Welcome, sleep well," he said over his shoulder as walked out and my door clicked shut.

I grabbed my bag and rifled through trying to find some pajamas. I threw them on and laid back down, ready to get some sleep and get to work in the morning. I knew what they had told me about needing to find out if I was trustworthy or not, but I would still try to work with them to get Kody back. The sooner the better. I hated thinking about how he must have been feeling, having no hope and thinking I'd abandoned him.

I closed my eyes and sleep still wouldn't come no matter how hard I tried. I tossed and turned until I couldn't take it anymore and got up to find a bathroom. It was late and quiet in the house, the lights dimmed. I traveled down the hallway, trailing my hand across the wall as I walked.

I felt for the handle of the first door and knocked gently as I opened it. It wasn't a bathroom, it was some kind of office with tons of books on shelves and a map on the wall above the desk. I brightened the light in the room with the knob on the wall to get a better look.

Just as I was walking into the room I felt a hard hand on my shoulder and I was spun around to face Carson. He was red in the face and seething.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" he demanded and I balked, stuttering.

"I-I'm sorry, I was just looking for the bathroom."

"That's why you brightened the light and were walking into someone's office? Who the fuck sent you here, who are you?" He wrapped his big hand around my throat and squeezed until I could hardly breathe.

"I-I'm sorry," I choked out. "Looking... For.... Bathroom," I gurgled.

"I don't fucking believe you," he spat in my face. "Who are you? Tell me or so help me God-"

"Carson?" Damien asked in the doorway. "Dude, what the fuck are you doing?"

Carson let go as Damien reached for his arm and yanked him backwards. Carson shook his head back and forth, putting a palm to his forehead and running out the door and down the hall.

"You okay, babe?" Damien reached up to stroke my reddened neck that would surely bruise later. I pushed his hand away and stalked towards the door. "Hey," Damien chided as he pulled me back toward him. "What the hell happened?" His brow furrowed in concern and I felt a warm flutter in my belly.

"I was looking for the bathroom and got nosy I guess, I'm sorry," I admitted.

"You shouldn't be in here, but Carson shouldn't have put his hands on you and I'm sorry for that. Let me walk you back to your room."

He led me with his hand at the small of my back to my room and followed me inside. He left the door cracked, but turned to face me with heat emanating from his body and gaze. He pushed me against the bed and lifted me by my waist to sit me on the edge of it. He bent and nuzzled my neck, licking and nipping gently.

"Fuck, you taste so good, I want to taste all of you," he whispered against my flushed neck.

"Please," I whispered.

"Don't tempt me, babygirl," he whispered huskily back.

He pushed away from me and sighed heavily, running a hand over his face. He looked defeated, tired. I shook myself from the haze and stood, walking to him.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, I'm sorry," Damien countered. "You're just so intoxicating, I can't get enough. But get some sleep, okay? We'll talk tomorrow."

With that, he turned on his heel and walked out of my room, closing the door. I sighed and flopped down on the bed. My hand drifted up to my throat and I felt the skin where Carson's rough hand had been and the bruises forming. There was something almost exciting watching the look in his eye as he choked me. Scary, but somehow exciting. He could have hurt me, left deeper bruises, but he didn't. I didn't know what that meant. His control was acute and almost frightening.

I slid under the covers, still holding my neck with one hand and fell asleep shortly after closing my eyes. I slept deep, falling into a dark dream. Carson's hand was around my throat, squeezing until the life started to drain from within me. I choked and struggled, kicking my legs out and flailing my arms, but he only squeezed harder. Maverick and Damien were behind him, watching and doing nothing, laughing.

I woke abruptly to Carson standing over me, watching me. I jumped up into a sitting position and scooted back against the headboard. He didn't flinch, didn't blink, just stood there with his head cocked slightly to the side.

"What were you dreaming of?" he whispered.

"You," I blurted. I covered my mouth with my hand, embarrassed I had just been so honest with him.

"What about me?" He moved an inch closer, giving me even more access to the dark look in his eyes.

"Y-you were hurting me," I admitted.

"And you liked it," he countered.

"No, I-I-"

"Don't lie," he growled and moved another couple of inches closer. I flinched back but having nowhere to go, my eyes darted around the room looking for something, anything to help me.

Carson ripped the blanket off me and pointed down to my pussy. "Then why are you soaked? I can smell it."

It had to be one of the weirdest things anyones ever said to me, so I just stared at the wet spot over my panties and on the bed. I gawked, not even realizing how turned on I was. And just like that, Carson was on me, straddling my legs together and pulling me to the side, pushing me down so that I was laying flat. I didn't say a word and stayed as still as I could.

He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "What exactly was I doing to you in that dream, angel? Hmm?" He traced one finger down my cheek, tracing the line of a single tear running down my cheek. "Is this for me?" His lips tipped up on one side, a sadistic smirk.

"No, and you were choking me." I left out the bit about him choking me literally to death. I didn't want to give him any ideas at the moment.

"Oh, I think this tear is for me, and this wetness too." He moved fast, spreading my legs with his and cupping my pussy through my drenched panties. "You like it when I choke you? Because if you ever snoop around my house again, I will do it again. Harder."

I believed his threat and stayed as still as possible, watching his eyes bore into mine. "I won't do it again, I'm sorry," I choked out.

"Damn right you won't."

He was off me in a flash, shutting the door behind him before I could even blink or register what the fuck had just happened. I rolled over and panted hard, my chest rising and falling as if I couldn't get enough air. It was like he had just had his hands around my throat all over again. And to my surprise, my hand drifted down my belly and inside my panties, my fingers easily slipping into my soaking wet pussy. I pumped my fingers in and out, feeling my impending orgasm already forming. I came hard, clenching around my two fingers and crying out.

I laid there for a minute or so, collecting myself and letting the waves of pleasure roll off me slowly. I needed that, I needed more. Instead, I threw on some yoga pants and a sweatshirt and headed out into the hallway to really find a bathroom this time. It was down the opposite way next to the stairs. I relieved myself, cleaning up a bit and heading downstairs to find something to eat. I was ravenous.

I walked slowly, hearing voices below me somewhere. I walked through the living room and popped my head into the kitchen, finding all three men in deep conversation. I smelled coffee and eggs cooking and couldn't help myself. I made a small sound of appreciation and all three men snapped their heads in my direction. Maverick looked pissed, Carson looked smug and Damien looked happy to see me. At least one of them was.

"Hungry, baby?" Damien asked, cocking his head to the side and I realized how cute it was when he did that.

I gave him a small smile and nodded eagerly, walking deeper into the kitchen and sitting at the stool he pulled out for me. Carson refused to look at me anymore and sipped his coffee. Maverick wouldn't look at me either and I started to feel uncomfortable. Damien handed me a cup and a plate and sat next to me, scooting my stool closer to his and throwing his arm around my shoulders. His calm and laid back demeanor helped relax me a bit but it was still tense in the room.

"Happy to have some of your own things?" Maverick asked dryly.

"Yeah, thanks." I nodded.

Damien clapped his hands together, making me jump. "Settle in, babe, the boys have some digging to do around town and you're stuck with me for the day."

"Digging?" I asked, curious.

"Yeah, about you," Carson spat.

"We're just covering our bases, making sure you are who you say you are." Maverick's voice was gruff.

"I am not affiliated with YT, you have to believe me," I blurted. "We don't have time for this, my brother is probably going through hell right now."

"A few days won't make a difference, relax," Maverick told me, but it sounded like a warning. Relax, or else.

But I couldn't help myself. I felt the fire burning under my skin, making me hot and angry. "A few days could make all the difference, I need to get him back today," I gritted out.

"You don't make the demands around here, sweetheart. We'll get your brother back when we're well and ready and we know you're not a little rat," Maverick said.

On that note, he nodded to Carson and they walked out of the kitchen and into the garage. I could hear the garage door open and a car start and when it closed, I spun on my stool to face Damien. He was clearly the most reasonable man in that damn house.

"Please, you have to-"

He cut me off by sliding his finger over my lips and shushing me softly. "We'll get him back, babe, don't you worry. Just give it some time, that's all."

"But we don't have time," I yelled in his face, scooting my stool back and starting to pace the kitchen.

"We have all the time in the world, they won't do anything to your brother, at least not for a little while. He's more use to them alive right now."

I shook my head wildly, feeling myself go into a tailspin of worry and regret. "This is all my fault, if I'd been home more often and paid more attention."

"Don't do that, babe. He's fine, I'm sure of it. We'll get him back when we come up with a game plan. Ok?"

He stood and walked over to me, putting his big hands on my shoulders and making me look up into his handsome face. I loved how dark his hair was, long enough to fall into his chiseled face. I wanted to reach up and tuck the strands behind his ears but I stilled my hands by my sides. Instead, I looked into his crystal blue eyes and sighed.

"I guess I have no choice, do I?"

"Not really, baby." He did what I had wanted moments before and tucked a loose strand of my long hair behind my ear and leaned in close to my face, almost nose to nose with me. "There are plenty of things to do in the meantime," he whispered huskily and I shivered.

I stood up on my tiptoes and brushed my lips against his. I couldn't help myself. He was beyond attractive and his nearness reminded me of how worked up I was when I had woken up. He took the bait and took my mouth hard. He kissed me like a starving man, sucking on my tongue and nipping my lower lip. We kissed so hard, our teeth gnashed together at one point but we just kept going, our hands roaming over each other's bodies hungrily.

"Damn, you taste like candy, baby."

He lifted me by my waist and set me on the counter. I gasped as the cold counter hit my bare ass, I didn't even realize he had yanked my pants down around my ankles on the way up.

"Gotta taste this pussy, right now," Damien growled.

He pulled my panties to the side and spread my folds open with his thumbs, running the flat of his tongue up from my hole to my clit and I threw my head back, moaning his name.

"That's right, babygirl, love when you moan my name like that."

He licked me a few more times before pushing his tongue into my pussy and fucking me like that until my legs shook uncontrollably.

"You're so fucking wet for me," he groaned.

He sucked my clit into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue until I felt the pleasure building and building and then exploding through my body like a volcanic eruption.

"Fuck, Damien!" I screamed.

He stood abruptly and unzipped his pants, sliding his thick cock in between my slick folds and rubbing himself against my sensitive and throbbing clit. It was almost too much. Then he pushed the head of his cock, dripping with precum, against my opening and I froze, clenching tight in anticipation.

"I'll go slow, baby, at first. Now open for me, let me in, baby."

He pushed the head of his cock against my opening, already stretching me open for him. I took a deep breath and tried to relax so he could slide in, I wanted all of him right then or I felt like I would burst. He slowly pushed into me a few inches and I gasped, my head snapping back and slamming into the cabinet above me, I didn't even care.

Damien chuckled darkly, pushing into me a few more inches and making my pussy grip him like a vise. I moaned, making obscene sounds as he pushed all the way into me, balls deep. I hissed when he bottomed out, then my body relaxed quickly and adjusted for him.

"There you go, babygirl, let me fuck you hard."

He pulled out until the head was almost out, then slammed back into me so hard my head hit the cabinet again and I cried out, both in pain and pleasure. He picked me up and I wrapped around him like a snake, his cock still buried deep inside me. He used his hands under my ass to bounce me on his throbbing cock while walking to the living room where he threw me down on the couch and started fucking me so hard I could barely breathe.

"That's it, you take me so good, baby. Scream my name, I love it when you cry for me."

I felt another orgasm rippling through me and screamed when it crashed like a wave throughout my body, starting low in my belly and spreading outwards like fire. I screamed his name over and over as he made me cum so hard, I was momentarily blinded.

But he didn't let up, he just chased it with yet another orgasm as he ripped my panties off and threw them across the room, thumbing my clit in little circles. He spun me around and I perked my ass up for him, baring myself to him and arching my back. He shoved back into me and fucked me with no abandon. He fucked me into the couch until I could hardly breathe and I came hard again, screaming his name into a pillow. He ripped the pillow away from me.

"I want to hear you scream my name, Harley," he grunted.

"Damien!"

"That's right, babygirl. Cum with me," he demanded.

"I can't," I whined.

"Oh yes, you can."

He rubbed at my clit and fucked me hard again, pushing me into the couch cushion and making me shake as another orgasm rippled through me. I screamed his name while he filled me up with his cum. Then he slowed, my pussy milking the last few drops of cum from him as he groaned and cursed. He pulled out with an audible pop and spun me back around to face him. He pulled me onto his lap and sat on the couch where I had just been fucked into hard.

"That was just as good as the first time, you're like a drug, baby," he whispered, smoothing my hair back from my sweating face.

"So are you," I admitted.

He chuckled, kissing me and rocking me on his lap. We fell asleep like that, wrapped around each other partially naked. And when I awoke, Maverick and Carson were standing in front of us, staring. Carson looked royally pissed off and Maverick looked annoyed to say the least.

"What was my one fucking rule, Damien?" Maverick demanded, waking Damien from his slumber abruptly.

Damien smiled, looking at his brothers with a satiated grin. "None of us are to fuck her, but look at her Mav, she's fucking perfect."

"An angel," Carson whispered, then turned on his heel and shot up the stairs, slamming the door to his room.

Did he just call me an angel? Carson?

"You've gotten under Carson's skin too, look at that, baby." Damien grinned, smoothing his hair out of his face and gently pushing me off of him, standing and walking to Maverick.

Maverick was a statue, bulging crossed arms and an eyebrow raised. "No more, Damien, I'm serious. This will complicate things."

Damien's grin faded suddenly and he nodded curtly, walking away and disappearing up the stairs. Maverick uncrossed his ripped arms and walked over to me with a displeased smile, but heat emanating from his gaze.

"Get dressed," he grunted, jerking his head toward the stairs.

I stood, covering my naked body and hurrying up the stairs to my room to throw some clothes on. Once dressed, I made my way back downstairs to find some food. I ate a couple of snacks I found in the cabinets and ran back upstairs to hide.

I was mortified at being caught like that. And the way they just stared at me, their gazes burning into my naked body. If I wasn't mistaken, there was hunger in those gazes as well. But more hate than anything from Carson. I didn't understand why he despised me so much, but I just knew he did and he didn't hide it.

A knock came at my door after watching TV for a couple of hours. I told them to come in and saw Maverick appear in the doorway.

"Get dressed, we're going out," he barked. But his hard mask slipped for just a moment and I saw a softness there in his face that touched me somewhere deep.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"A drag race." That's all he gave me before slamming the door behind him and leaving me alone. He was pissed at me and I knew exactly why. He saw me as some kind of a threat, and he didn't trust me at all. Then I helped Damien break the rules. I was for sure on his shit list. I sighed heavily and put on something sexy just to fuck with him. I saw the looks he gave me here and there and I wasn't dumb. It's like he wanted to like me, to let me get closer, but he didn't know how and wouldn't allow himself. So, I decided to make it my mission to get to him one way or another.

Maverick

She looked so cute, all curled up in the bed with her comfy clothes on and no makeup. But I wouldn't let that blind me, her attractiveness or nearness, despite me trying to stay away. Somehow, I found myself thinking about her too often or my feet would find themselves walking toward her for no reason other than to look at her. And when I found her with my brother, I was pissed. I was in charge, it was my gang and my rules.

It was confusing, because I hadn't seen Damien with a woman in years, so seeing him happy with one was nice. But in the same breath, we couldn't trust her yet. It was evident Damien was jumping the gun. Then again, he did meet her first and at her place of work. My emotions warred with each other within me. I shook my head melodramatically and walked downstairs to wait for Harley.

It was going to be an interesting night to say the least. I needed to see her in Cutler's presence, see how she reacted to seeing him and being near him. I needed to know if she was a rat. This was the best way I could think of, and we'd also be able to establish our dominance as well as scoping out her brother. It was a win-win situation. If all turned out well enough.

My brothers were sitting in the living room, waiting as well. I gave them grim looks and paced, waiting for Harley, I couldn't sit. After about thirty minutes, she appeared on the stairway and we all gawked at her, even Carson.

Her long strawberry streaked blonde hair flowed behind her. She was wearing tight black ripped jeans with her Doc Martens and a tiny tank top that showcased her flat belly with a dark gray leather jacket. Her makeup was impeccable, with little black lines coming off the corners of her eyes that made her look like an Egyptian goddess.

shadysweet
shadysweet
226 Followers
12