A Dare Gone Right

Story Info
A woman is bent over and fucked by another.
1.9k words
4.57
52.9k
49
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
489 Followers

My husband laughs at me, her husband spurs her on. This was a kinky dare that I thought was a joke, it wouldn't happen, would it.

I was shocked, we both were, my husband and I when they admitted to swinging. They were just as surprised how the two of us had never tried it.

Trying to comprehend my friend saying she enjoys women, with her husband watching, blew my mind.

We've drunk too much. I ended up sitting on her lap. It's normal, nothing odd about that. Not until she started feeling my leg. It took me a moment to notice her hand slide up my thigh.

Her hand ended up resting under my skirt, near my panties. I could feel my pussy heat up. I was aware of it becoming moist. Especially when her finger edged along my central track, guarded by my panty fabric.

Her other hand moved from gripping my waist to holding a Whisky, straight, not on the rocks. I could smell it each time she raised her glass, the rich smoky aroma.

I was drinking a glass of red, I've lost count of how many. I'd look at my husband who would look at me. I didn't know whether he'd noticed it, her hand, or what he'd say. I wanted to say, "She's stroking my pussy." He might have dragged me away, put a stop to it. I was enjoying it.

Her hand would run up my waist and back down to get her glass. She'd get braver and squeeze my tit ever so slightly as she stroked my pussy.

I finished my wine, I was offered more, and she'd kiss my neck as she poured. I thought it was her being friendly. She'd nibble my ear.

I asked what she was doing. She said "nothing", and then she'd ask "do you like it?" I sort of shrugged embarrassed, and my husband chuckled. Her husband told me to "...be careful, she bites..." before laughing. My husband watched in some sort of amusement.

"Have you never, been with a girl." She'd asked, several times now. The first time I told her that it had never been on my radar. The second time just no, the third and fourth times I ignored her.

Her breath is heavy on my neck, as she kisses it. My husband has lost a bit of interest now, he's talking about Ronaldo and Utd.

"Ooh." I quietly interject in shock. Her finger has made its way under the elastic of the leg of my pants. Her fingertip touching where no other girl's finger has touched before.

I realise I've opened my legs slightly ajar, I've given her more access than I'd intended.

Her husband's eye catches the latest development, and he smiles slyly at his wife. She's encouraged. Her acts are becoming more brazen.

I shift in her lap. It's more her forcing me to move. I drape my arm around her neck, over the back of the chair. I'm sideways onto her now. Her eyes are drawn to my chest.

Her finger circles a nipple through my bikini top fabric. She's playing now. Her hand runs up my back, tingles fly along my spine.

Her hand tentatively skims up my chest between my tits. Then to my waist and then for her drink. My pussy misses the attention. It's stirred from its slumber. It's pestering me with its growing hunger.

I ignore it the best I can.

Her hand runs up my bare belly, it tweaks the bar in my navel and she lightly takes my chin. She pulls me in for a kiss, tender, just the slightest of touches, just enough to arouse me. My tummy is rolling, I'm anxious, and sparks are flying in my head.

My husband laughs and makes a crude joke. He doesn't know what to do or say. Her husband sits back and takes in the view.

Her perfume is sweet and floral, though, I can still smell the sunblock on her. Her breath is Whisky and alcohol. Her eyes are dark, sultry and expressionless.

We've been friends for three and half years, the four of us. We met on holiday in Magaluf one year. We meet up every couple of months, the husbands play golf, and we tan ourselves around the pool, or in each other's gardens, depends who's visiting who.

I'd say we were close, very close in fact. But I'd never imagined being this close. I feel her edge my panties down my thighs, I look at my husband for support. But he's drunk and finds it amusing.

Her husband watches, encouraging his wife with his eyes and all-knowing grin.

I let her continue. I help raise my legs to help slide my panties down. One of my flip-flops falls to the floor with my little black knickers.

I'm bare under my skirt. I'm open and wet. Her interest in my fanny continues, stroking and exploring. I gulp at some more wine. I almost spit it out as she finds my clit.

My husband gawps at us, as her husband tells a story of one of their escapades. My husband listens, and his interest and excitement have peaked. I can tell from the way he sits.

I let out a moan as she penetrates me. Her finger, small and delicate, sat on my hole, circling the wet, smooth entrance. It entered, with no warning, it surprised me, and the rest of the table, but she holds it there, in me.

The drool from my pussy as it leaks down her finger and between my legs. She fucks me, slowly, ever so slowly. I whine and moan, letting out little noises, making known my sexual gratification.

I drink more wine.

But that's when the dare happened, maybe it was a challenge, I can't remember now, I'm flustered and tipsy.

Something about taking a strapon from a woman - over the sun lounger, here and now. I thought it was a joke, I thought it wouldn't go this far. But, I've passed the point of no return.

I look at my husband, watching on. He looks in shock, he looks excited. Her husband is doing her up. They kiss and snog, they can't keep their hands off each other.

She approaches me, sliding a condom down the rubber cocks shaft. I smirk at it. "It's a bit fucking big," I say in bemusement. They both laugh.

"You can do it. Give it a suck." She asks. Her big tits are out now, her nipples erect, and her husband plays with them standing behind her. She's wearing bikini bottoms and flip-flops and a monster cock.

I look at my husband. He shrugs at me. "Go on!" He says.

I lick it, I can't get a hand around it. I lick it some more and giggle. She lifts its heavy weight for me. I can't get it in my mouth. "Fuck me," I say in scared amusement. They both laugh. My husband sits there agog.

She eases it passed my stretched lips, my teeth catch, my jaw cracks, and she pulls it back out.

"Shall we try again, sweetie?" She asks.

I open my mouth wider still, it fills my gob, I breathe through my nose. My eyes fill and I feel bile and wine burn my throat.

She pulls it back out.

"Come on, one more time. Don't disappoint us."

She pushes it further in, I feel it inch towards my gullet, burning liquid races up my throat, and into my nose, and tears stream from my eyes. She withdraws.

She takes my hand, and apart from my panties and a flip-flop, I'm wearing the clothes I'd changed into for dinner.

She helps bend me over the arm of the sun lounger. My knees press into the wicker side. Her husband throws her lube. He stands behind my husband now his hands on his shoulders praising me.

I watch helplessly as she lubes the already dripping strapon. I feel her fingers prod, poke and stretch my love hole, I feel squirts of lube, cold and slick shoot and dribble on me. And then to my horror, the head of the member at my entrance.

Everyone watches with bated breath, I clench my fists. I feel myself stretch, I feel like I'm going to tear. She calms me, she strokes me. She removes the strapon from me and replaces it with her tongue and fingers.

The feeling is mesmerising. I'm scared, but full of anticipation.

The head of the cock returns, and it pushes it and squeezes. I pant and hold my breath. I get sweaty and hot. It takes an age for me to accept.

All the time she talks to me calms me and reassures me.

I feel it, as it slides its way into me. My walls part, I feel full, I feel my body moving and shifting internally to accept what's coming.

The well of pleasure builds, as she holds it inside me.

"Wow, he's in. That was quicker and easier than I expected." She says kissing her husband, my husband is standing there now examining. He hasn't said a word, he's just laughed at me. I put it down to nerves.

I feel her tug the member out before it slides back, even my wetness and desire aren't slick enough to guide it, it scratches and claws, and I don't want it to go.

It's pushing back in, again, now, it feels a little easier, I'm more accepting. I feel.

"Fuck..." I exclaim.

My moans and carnal noises start to fill the air. I shift my hand under me to press and rub my clit.

I've never felt anything like it. She rocks into me, and now back out. My body is awash, my mind blown. Little birds start tweeting around my head. My body moves to the flow and rhythm of the fucking I'm receiving.

Never for the life of me could I ever have imagined this, the feeling of a real fuck. I forget about my audience, my husband.

I lie face down over the arm of this garden furniture, exposed and rammed to carnal heaven by this lady, my friend.

I'm noisy, my cunts noisy. I scream in delight, I don't care who hears me. I feel my cunt squirt and juice, I feel my tummy get smashed, and my lungs feel impacted.

The furniture I'm over moves, it rocks and it creaks. My hand grabs a cushion for support, and my other presses and circles my clit.

I'm dribbling from my mouth, I open my eyes. I see my husband, I turn my head and close them again.

Finally, the ride is over. The cock sloshes out. I collapse. I lay there, catching my breath, and my senses start to return. My cunt feels pleasantly gaped, and I enjoy the sensation of it tightening, and getting its strength back.

My friend walks around, her cock glistening in the moonlight, and the patio lights, it's blinding. I open my mouth, I encourage her this time, I've found my calling.

I pull her into me, I savour my juices, I get to know my taste and I like it, I clean and wipe my mouth. I pull her to me and kiss her passionately.

"I want more," I say.

I look at her. "I want you," I say. I kiss her. I suck her boobs, I ravish her.

I look at my husband. "I'm sorry," I say. I shrug at him and look adoringly back at her. I undo her bikini bottoms and unbuckle her harness.

I look at her cunt, wet and excited, like me.

My first pussy, it most definitely won't be my last.

Yesok1
Yesok1
489 Followers