A Dare is a Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's OK, I get it," David said. "But from now on I'm going to drop the forfeit. Anything I ask you to do, if you really don't want to do it, then just tell me and that'll be the end of it, OK? Sarah nodded in response. "The same goes for me," he added, though if he was honest with himself he couldn't think of anything she could possibly ask him that he wouldn't do at this stage. If for the next dare Sarah asked him to fuck her brains out he wasn't sure that he'd be able to resist.

"Alright then, it's your turn Sarah."

Sarah took a small sip of wine as she thought about what to say. She had an equal mix of nervousness and curiosity for what the next dare might entail. She'd lost any pretence now of being in control of the situation, and besting her father at the game was out of the question. Even before the forfeit was formally taken off the table, it had stopped being about winning or losing. She just wanted to keep it going and seeing what else she could get from her father. And if she wanted to be able to dare him to do things, she had to take dares herself.

"Dare."

"OK, I dare you to take off your top and bra."

Sarah was slightly taken aback by how casually her father stated the dare. He was as nonchalant as he would be asking her to pass him the salt at the dinner table. She took a deep breath to try and calm the pounding in her chest and the butterflies in her stomach before slowly peeling her top off over her head. Her long brown hair fell down against her exposed back and shoulders as she pulled her top fully free and placed it down next to her.

She looked at her father's crotch and she could swear she saw the bulge in his pants twitch slightly at the sight of her in just her bra. She looked up at his face and could tell he was staring at her chest, his mouth slightly open. She felt self-conscious but also swelled with happiness with the effect she was having on her dad, and how eager he seemed to see her undress further. She knew she had a good figure and nice breasts, but it was nice to be validated by the desires of an older man, rather than just the hormone-crazed teenage boys at her school.

She reached behind her back and slowly unclasped the hooks of her bra. She held the tension so that the cups remained in place for a few seconds, before allowing the straps to fall off her shoulders and lowering her hands. David swallowed as his daughter's bra came down and more of her breasts came into view. Her small nipples were now visibility erect, even in the dim light from the fireplace. Strands of her hair fell down her front, slightly obscuring the sides of her breasts, but the view was still glorious.

"D-do you want to touch them?" asked Sarah. She was so thrilled and turned on exposing herself, her whole body was screaming for some sort of contact and relief.

"Is that my dare?" David asked

"No," said Sarah. She had better plans for his next turn. "But you can if you want to."

David reached forward and placed his hands on her globes. He felt Sarah draw her breath sharply as his hands softly touched her chest. They were wonderfully firm, but soft. He gave a gentle squeeze and small moan escaped from Sarah's lips. His fingers flicked casually over her nipples and she moaned again, this time louder. "Oh god, Dad... that feels so nice." She pushed her chest out into her father's hands as she moaned for a third time and took a deep breath back in.

He continued to massage her bosom, not really caring that he'd crossed yet another taboo line by touching his daughter in this way. It took all of David's willpower not to just lay his daughter on her back and take her then and there.

"OK," she said. "Enough, it's your turn now. And you have to take a dare."

As David took his hands from her chest and sat back down she saw the bulge in his pants had grown considerably. She could clearly make out the shape of his member straining against the fabric. If her father wasn't fully hard before, he definitely was now.

"Go on then," said David, "what's the dare?"

"I dare you to take off your boxer shorts," she said. "And keep them off for the rest of the game."

"You want to see my cock?" he asked. Sarah nodded and David paused. "I want you to say it." Despite what they were doing, what they had already done, saying that sort of word aloud to his daughter still felt powerfully taboo.

"I-I want to see your cock." Sarah said. She felt the power of the word as well, and it gave her confidence. "Show your dick to me, Daddy."

David stood up, facing Sarah, feeling his erection trying to burst out of his underwear as he did so. He wasn't expecting his daughter to be so forward so quickly. He couldn't remember feeling such a strong mixture of excitement and arousal in years, possibly ever. He was going to be glad to be rid of his underwear, after touching his daughter's tits he was fully hard and the cotton constraint was quickly getting uncomfortable.

He hooked his thumbs into his waistband and slowly lowered it down. His cock caught on front before springing past and bouncing up against his stomach. Sarah was transfixed, her dad's penis being right at her eye level only a few inches in front of her face.

She'd seen cocks in porn videos before, but this was her first time seeing one up close in person, let alone an erect one. It stood up proudly away from her dad's torso, with a slight upward curvature. She could see everything. She wondered whether something that big could really fit all the way inside her.

"Do you want to touch it?" her father asked, returning the same thing she'd asked him. Sarah didn't say anything, she just slowly reached a hand out to grasp it. "Don't grip it too hard," her father cautioned her. She felt it twitch underneath her hand as her fingers closed around it, like it had a mind of itself. It felt warm, and with a strange combination of feeling both stiff and hard, but with a softness on the outside at the same time. As she held it she saw a small bead of liquid seep out from the tip.

David couldn't believe it. An hour ago he was uncomfortable just watching a sex scene in a film next to his daughter. Now he was stood there, half naked in his living room, with her hand clasped tentatively around his cock. He couldn't help but gently rock his hips backwards and forwards, slowly thrusting his dick in and out of his daughter's delicate grip. He drew his breath in sharply as his daughter's thumb explored the head of his glans. Sarah suddenly pulled away at the sound.

"I'm sorry," she said, "Did that hurt?"

"Not at all," chuckled David. "It felt good, I just wasn't quite expecting it. Guys are really sensitive in that area, especially without any sort of lube." He sat back down on the floor, his erection still throbbing. "It's your turn now. Truth or dare."

Sarah still couldn't take her eyes off her dad's boner. "Dare," she said, not entirely sure what her dad would ask her to do next.

"I dare you to show me your pussy," said David. "For thirty seconds," he added.

"But I just dared you to take your pants off," said Sarah, suddenly a bit nervous about having to expose more of herself to her father. "You can't repeat a dare."

"I never said you had to take your pants off Sarah," replied David, confidently, "I just said you have to show me."

Sarah conceded. Again she took a deep breath, lifted her butt and took off her bottoms, putting them to the side. She sat back on her elbows, her long athletic legs outstretched towards her father. She brought her feet towards her, raising her knees in the air, and slowly parted her soft milky thighs, revealing her pink cotton panties to her father.

David felt like his cock was about to explode, seeing his daughter sat as she was, her legs opened to present her crotch to him. He could see a darker patch on the front of her pants, betraying how wet her intimate opening was underneath the fabric. He knew she was as turned on by what was happening as he was.

Sarah stared directly at her father with her deep brown eyes as she slowly brought one hand forward onto her crotch. She put two fingers underneath the pink cotton and gently pulled it to the side, exposing her glistening forbidden fruit to her father. As her vulva was released from the damp fabric and met the fresh open air of the room she could practically feel steam emanating from it. She couldn't ever remember being this wet or hot down there before, and her whole crotch tingled with anticipation. She could almost feel his gaze landing on her pussy.

David leaned forwards slightly, the shadows from her daughter's raised thighs in the firelight obscuring the view he was lusting for. Even in the dim light he could see everything, her pretty, neat labia opened out like a flower welcoming him to sample the nectar within. Her clitoris nestled above the top of her opening. A small, neatly trimmed patch of hair above, sheltering and disappearing under the top band of her pants. The skin around her opening glistened with her arousal.

He temporarily pulled his gaze up away from the display, over her naked breasts, to look at his daughter's face. She was still looking straight at him, and his eyes met hers. She smiled and bit her lip seductively. David swallowed, consciously aware that there was now nothing between his fiercely rigid member and his daughter's exposed opening. All he had to do was crawl forward between her legs, bring his face to hers, and the tip of his cock would be pressing against her slit. She was so wet would only take a moment to slip himself inside and claim her...

"Time's up, dad," said Sarah, removing her hand and letting her panties slide back into place. "Truth or dare."

"Dare," said David instantly. His frustration at the cotton barrier returning to deny his view, and the impatience to be between the legs of his sexy young daughter getting the better of him. He caught himself and took a deep breath.

"I dare you to stroke yourself in front of me, for a minute."

David shifted onto his knees to give Sarah a better view and wrapped his hand around his shaft. He started stroking it slowly. He had to admit with how pent up he was, the sensation was amazing. His cock had been screaming for something to massage it since he laid his hands on his daughter's breasts, and the brief moment of Sarah holding it had just amplified the sensation once she let go. That said. he had to resist the temptation to finish, this wasn't how he wanted the evening to end.

Sarah was engrossed in the display of her father slowly and expertly masturbating in front of her. She watched in fascination, taking mental notes of everything. How he held it, how he flicked his wrist and the way his fingers ran over the bulb of his cock.

"Did you like seeing my pussy?" she asked in a saccharine tone, knowing the answer already.

"Yes baby, I did." David closed his eyes.

"Are you picturing it now while you touch yourself?"

"Yeah Sarah, I am."

She stared at her father's cock as his pace increased with her questions. She could see clear liquid coming from the tip, coating the whole end of his dick as his hand moved up and down. The swollen head of his cock moved in and out of his grip, seemingly desperate to burst towards her. Her father's face was furrowed, his eyes closed as he concentrated on rubbing his shaft, on imagining her intimate parts that she'd openly displayed in front of him only moments before.

Her heart hammered inside her chest. She suddenly realised her dad wasn't just imagining her pussy. He was imagining himself inside it, inside her. He was imagining himself entering into her, his cock stretching her vagina, their pelvises pounding and grinding together as he slid in and out of her. Every motion of his hand he was imagining her soft inner folds wrapped around his shaft and squeezing him. He was imagining her moaning, writhing under him like the woman in the film earlier. Her father was imagining himself fucking her.

David stopped and opened his eyes. He had no idea if a full minute had passed, but given neither of them were timing it he knew it didn't matter. It felt like long enough, and if he kept going he was so pent up he wasn't sure if he'd be able to hold his load in any longer.

"Your turn Sarah, truth or dare."

Sarah paused. She was overwhelmed by butterflies in her stomach. She'd been swept up by the game and her own horniness but had just realised she was probably only a few more dares away from her father daring her to lose her virginity. She was more turned on than she'd ever been before, but she wasn't sure if she was ready to face that yet. She needed more time.

"Truth."

David's face fell slightly at her answer. He was starting to regret not pushing things further during the last dare while she her panties were already out the way. He realised his own desires were getting carried away. 'Come on David, get a grip,' he thought to himself. 'This is your daughter, if you forced yourself onto her she'd never look you in the eye again.'

"OK, truth..." he paused for a moment and met her eyes with his. "Sarah, do you want to touch yourself right now?"

"Yes I do Dad. I do so badly."

"Then why don't you?"

"I don't know."

"It doesn't need to be a dare for you to do it, you know." David said soothingly. "I can tell how wet and turned on you are, you must be bursting for some contact down there."

Sarah slowly moved her hand down her flat stomach and under the waistband of her pants. She shivered and closed her eyes as her fingers ran through her trimmed public hair and over her clit. She touched her opening and let the wetness cover her fingertips before moving her hand back up and she started to move her fingers in small circles over her mound. Her hips moved and she gasped as an initial wave of pleasure surged through her. She realised how much she needed the release. She tried to stay quiet but couldn't help a loud moan escaping from her lips.

"Oh my god, Dad, mhmm this feels so good."

David watched intently as his daughter slowly touched herself in front of him, her exposed breasts rising and falling with each moan and whimper. He brought his hand back to his straining member and resumed stroking himself.

Sarah's eyes opened again and she saw her father was masturbating next to her. They looked into each other's eyes as they both edged themselves closer and closer to release.

"I answered your question Dad," Sarah said, her hand not breaking its rhythm between her legs. "It's your turn."

"Dare," her father replied. He was desperate for her to take things further and wasn't going to waste time asking for a truth question.

Now that she'd started masturbating Sarah had stopped worrying about where things might go. All she could think about was the sensation between her legs and wanting more of it. "I dare you to touch my pussy until I tell you to stop."

"OK, but you're going to have to take your pants off first. It's going to be awkward reaching in with them still on."

Sarah took her hand out and brought her legs together. She pulled her knees towards her chest and in one fluid motion she peeled her pants from her sodden pussy, up her thighs, over her shapely calves and past her feet. With her legs raised David had a wonderful view of her shapely ass, her wet slit nestled between where her thighs met her round cheeks. She placed her feet back on the floor and slowly moved her legs apart again.

David shuffled forward until he was between her legs, reached out with his hand and placed it onto her vulva. He slowly rubbed it up and down, his fingertips becoming wet with her juices.

Sarah shuddered. His touch felt completely different to hers, the intensity was on another level. She groaned as his fingers massaged the entrance to her pussy and sent little jolts of electric pleasure through her body. On instinct of trying to make the woman in front of him feel good, without consideration for the line he was crossing, David adjusted his hand to rub his thumb over her clit and slowly pushed his middle finger inside her.

"Ohhh... Yes..." Sarah whimpered as her father's finger slipped into her soaking wet hole. Her eyes closed as she felt him moving inside of her. David curled his finger upwards, stroking the inside of her vagina. It squeezed around his digit as Sarah moaned in front of him.

David took his finger out of her and moved forward so that he didn't have to reach over as far. He was fully between her legs, the tip of his cock now hovering mere inches above his daughter's opening. As he massaged her most intimate parts, Sarah rocked her hips against his touch. He could see her entrance just below where his fingers continued to rub her clit, slowly opening and closing as she rocked her hips. It was calling to him, begging to be fucked. He'd been patient long enough, he was done waiting. She said she had to touch him, she didn't say it had to be with his hands.

With one motion forward David moved his fingers out of the way and brought the head of his cock down until it made contact with her skin, gently pressing it against her with his hand and rubbing it up and down over her clit. Sarah noticed the different sensation and looked down.

"Dad what are you doing, we can't..." she said, the tone of her voice betraying how much she wanted it.

"Does it feel good Sarah?"

"Yes... so good. But Dad..."

"Don't you want to feel it inside you? Don't you think it would feel even better?" David pushed his cock even harder against her clit, then this time as he pulled back he went further down, letting the tip rest just against the entrance to her hole, taunting her before sliding it back up towards her mound. Her wetness coated the underside of his shaft as he ran it between her lower lips.

"Mmm I do... it would..." Sarah couldn't stop her hips bucking upwards into him, her pussy desperate for the attention of her father's cock. Her whole body tingled as the head stroked over her opening. Her crotch yearned to feel him push inside of her, but her nerves still held her back. "I don't know Dad..."

"Truth or dare" her father said. David stopped sliding his cock against her, letting it rest on top of her slit. Sarah whimpered at the lack of movement and shifted her hips backwards and forwards into his shaft, desperate to replace the sensations she'd just been receiving.

"It's still your turn, I haven't told you to stop," she pleaded.

"You said to touch you, and I haven't stopped touching you Sarah."

Sarah reached down and pushed his cock against her clit, rocking her hips and trying to recreate what she was feeling when her father was doing it. It wasn't the same. She realised he had her beaten, and her only choice was to either stop or take a dare. She knew she didn't want to stop. No, she couldn't stop.

"Dare," she said, knowing what the demand was going to be. "Dare me, Dad."

"I dare you... to let me fuck you." In the moment David wanted it more than anything, and he knew she wanted it too.

Sarah's hand was still on her father's cock. She raised her hips slightly and pushed the head down between her labia and to the entrance of her pussy. "Go on," she said, her hazel eyes looking up at him. "Do it. Put it in."

David slowly thrust forwards and she felt him pressing into her, slowly stretching her virgin hole as the bulb of his cock entered inside his daughter. David felt himself push past the resistance of her hymen and his cock slowly slid into the warm wetness of her sex. Sarah gasped at the sensation and the sudden fullness within her. David kept pushing deeper into his daughter until their bodies pressed together and he could go no further. He felt Sarah push back up into him; he was fully inside and she was still desperate to take more.

David stopped for a moment and let her adjust to the sensation of him having entered her. With one hand he reached under his t-shirt and pulled it over his head, feeling his now bare abdomen pressing against the naked skin of her flat stomach. They were both completely naked now in their taboo connection. Sarah stopped propping herself up on her elbows and lay her back on the carpet. She stared up into the eyes of her father.