A Dare Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was suitably relaxed by 'Jack', I introduced, "Which brings me to a problem I have, Mum, and one I need your help with."

"Ok", she agreed nonchalantly.

"Hmm," I continued, "it's a little more delicate..."

"Hmm, okay," she sat up, her interested piqued.

"I had a dare that I have to do..." I began

Her eyes sparkled with anticipation.

"And I know, I shouldn't ask but..."

She wiggled in her seat excitedly.

"It involves you."

She clapped her hands like an excited kid, "Me? Ooooooh How?"

I went on to explain my challenge: get a photo of Mum in a sexy pose.

Now before you shout at me, I know I have removed the word naked, but I didn't want to scare her off.

She began to snigger, which turned into a laugh, which exploded into a fit of giggles as she rocked into me as we sat side by side on the sofa. Her breasts wobbled like jelly in a bowl in her mirth. They were magnificent and I failed to pull my eyes away from their lure.

Still laughing so hard that she was leaning and jostling into me uncontrollably, "They can't be serious. Why me?"

"Coz we all find you hotter than hell, that's why", I blurted out before I could catch my words. ' Did I just say we?' I thought to myself. Maybe in her tipsy state she did not process my mistake.

"You boys!" she laughed it off but she was clearly amused and, dare I say, interested. "Why, what did they say about me?" she asked between bouts of laughter.

"That they loved your smile," (I meant her sexy lips), "and how you walked," (I meant how she shook her ass), "and how you moved," (I meant how her tits wobbled and bounced).

Emboldened by her merriment, I took the next step as she laughed even harder, "They all talked about how sexy you were..."

I continued as my confidence built due to her continued laugh, "They'd all love to make love to you..."

And I pressed on, "...and Joe, I think his words were, he wants to stick his cock in your pretty, painted mouth," I had changed to present tense purposefully.

"...and everyone thinks your ass so fuckable." Her laughs grew stronger and still she trembled into me with excitement, and so I pressed on...

"They want to know if you love giving blowjobs and like taking it up the ass?" (okay, I wanted to know that bit). A belly-laugh erupted before it developed into a snigger, like a mischievous child, as she attempted to hide her face behind her glass of bourbon.

"I told them you did, of course," I joined her in the laughter and she dug her elbow into my ribs.

"You see, you can have any one of us, even all of us at the same time. That's how much in love with you we all are. We all think you're the sexiest woman ever!"

It took several minutes for her to be able to form a coherent sentence, such was the strength of her laughter.

"Ohh, Nigel, haaha... that's hehehehe so fuckin' funny. Hahahaha, I love it," she finally managed to say, "Oooohh," she regained some control, "so, hehehehehe I guess that's why they want some photos. Oh haha you boys!"

"Yes, and that's why I bought you this," I said, in joint hope and desperation as I passed her my birthday gift, "Happy Birthday, Mum," I sang, before adding, "I love you so much."

She beamed a loving smile at me and opened her present. As she removed first the ribbon, followed by the paper and finally began to jiggle the lid of the box open, I wondered which emotion she was going to have: Would it be 'shock/horror' or would it be more fits of laughter... 'please be the second,' I thought.

The burst of laughter as she lifted the cute, but extremely sexy, and incredibly short lingerie from the box, confirmed my trust in her. She was going to take this the right way. Thank God for 'Captain Jack'.

"Thank you, love, it's gorgeous," she acknowledged as she clung it to her breast and stared deep into my eyes with the warmest, most loving and honest of smiles.

She held up the black sexy Teddy, which had ruffled red lace around the edges, to look upon it in all its glory.

"Oooohh, it's a bit sthort, in't?" she wondered aloud as I heard her first slur, followed by a small hiccup.

"Not at all. I guess for the photo to be a sexy pose..." I offered by venturing the word 'sexy' but still holding back the 'naked'.

"Shall I puth it on?" she asked excitedly.

It did not require an answer.

She jumped up, began to unbutton her blouse, as if I wasn't there or she and I didn't care. I knew it was the latter. She did turn around though as she pulled down her skirt, forgetting that she presented me with a wonderful view of her round ass, with a stretch of fabric extending up the crack. The black G-string was her usual attire but far from any sensible choice of underwear.

She stood skirtless and shirtless before me though still with her back to me. Even so, her shapely form stirred my sexual blood and the tension of the moment invigorated it more. It had been no lie to say she was indeed very fuckable. Her head turned over one shoulder to ask, "Just unclip me pleath, love."

I stood and moved towards her, my fingers trembling slightly, with a combination of fear and anticipation, I reached out to unclip her black, laced bra. As I did so, I looked down at the nape of her neck and the urge to lean forward and plant a kiss on that soft skin assumed control of my actions. Before I had had time to contemplate the repercussions, my lips had brushed the soft skin of her neck in a loving kiss.

She squealed in childish excitement but did not complain. However, I did not wrap my arms about her waist, as was my urge, and nor did I encircle beneath her arms to cup her large breasts, which I knew were now only supported by one of her forearms as it lifted her full melons from below.

"Qwuick, path me the theddy," she urged as her slur worsened.

It took me 3 seconds to process what she was asking of me before I spun round and picked up the new garment. Then, realising I had inadvertently left the gift tag on, wrapped the plastic tie around my finger and yanked it off. By the time I turned round again her G-string lay on the floor and the crack of her ass was exposed to me. That ass that I yearned to smack -- and sometimes did in jest - was now a sexual urge I was struggling to resist.

Her hand reached back, snapping me out of my enchanted trance, and I passed her the teddy.

Still with her back to me she lifted first one then the other leg to step into it, bending forward as she did, revealed a tuft of blonde hair and a swelling of labial lips that guarded the entrance to her pussy. My eyes were only torn away when I noticed the movement of her wonderfully full and round tits swing and hang there in front of her and within my line of sight. I longed to reach out and to touch them but resisted with a firm focus on my ultimate goal.

I zipped up the back of the teddy as per her request and she spun round to face me in all her glory.

She was fucking magnificent!

"You're FUCKING magnificent!", I spilt before I could check myself.

"Put your twongue away, Nigel, before you twip on it," she remarked with a laughter that made her sound like a teenager again.

She simply continued to giggle as she spun around to give me a 360. As she did, she stumbled, as her head continued to spin beyond a 720, probably due to the bourbon, and she fell into my arms.

"I'm gonna ead it," she jested, just as she had playfully eaten my tongue when I was a kid. And so, she plunged forward and sucked my tongue into her mouth with force.

It was only for a brief moment, and it was far from being sexual, more playful, but trying telling that to my cock! It throbbed to the stimuli.

As she released my tongue from her suction she giggled and her head flopped onto my chest -- Jeeze she was really drunk suddenly -- Jack had kicked in.

"Let me get my phone, Mum," I whispered, almost hoping she would not hear me, "I need to take the sexy pix."

"Dance for me!" I urged as I reached round and picked up my iPhone.

The imaginary music must have started in her head -- 'damn I forgot to put any music on,' I thought. She swayed her hips left and right in a gyrating circular motion, then lifted her hands to her blonde hair and lifted her locks over her face in an extremely sexy pose which my camera snapped up, before I switched to video and recorded her dance.

I stood before her and encouraged her with imitation air-kisses and my own sexy moves. All of which she responded to as she continued to dance to the inaudible, slow music that played in her head.

She looked so bloody sexy. Her shapely legs and thighs twirled as her sensuous hips swayed. My eyes scanned her body, locked onto the area of her pussy which the teddy was only just managing to cover. A tuft of blonde hair was spilling out the sides and the material had ridden slightly to form a camel-toe separation of her labia lips.

She then began to rotate even before my eyes had released the hypnotic lock on her inviting pussy and the smallest of damp patches that had formed on the fabric. She presented her ass, uncovered except for the string of material disappearing between her cheeks, and she wiggled it vigorously in my direction, and like a red rag to a bull it charged my growing erection.

I still held the phone as she completed her turn, and so I mouthed to her, "Call my name."

"Nigel. Nigel, blaby, clome to Mummy. Let's donce."

And I did. I took her within one arm around her waist, while my other arm extended out like a selfie-stick to capture the moment on my phone.

"You're so sexy," I whispered into her ear. "I want you so much."

"What 'bowt the photo, blaby? Didja get genuugh?"

"The sexy ones," I confirmed, "but I still need the ones naked," I dropped in, in hope.

"Let's git nakud then," she said, pulling on the row of four buttons on my jeans, and in one violent movement, she had ripped them all open. She stuck her hand inside and squeezed my cock before adding, "Big Boy!"

I was too shocked to react. I didn't know how. I had meant for her to get naked, not me. I simply kept dancing like an idiot with my jeans beginning to fall down off my ass.

Before I fully absorbed what was happening, she quickly knelt down, taking my jeans with her down my legs, then sprung back up, grabbing the edge of my t-shirt and pulling it over my head -- knocking the phone out of my hand in the process -- all in one continuous movement.

She stepped back and pulled the straps off her shoulders and the lycra material stretched around and under her boobs as they hung before me. My eyes must have bulged out in shock before she hooked her thumbs under the material and peeled it down and off her body, before kicking it off her foot. She stood naked before me, and all I could think about -- like a muppet -- I wish I had my camera.

"Let's giv'em summat to tawlk 'bowt," she declared, lowering herself to my feet again, squatting before me and freeing my imprisoned hard cock by pulling down my boxers.

She opened her mouth and sucked me inside. My head was spinning with the lust of the situation as her wet mouth enveloped me and her wet tongue lapped at the underside to my cock.

This was not part of my plan! But I was not going to stop her. Are you crazy?

Her head bobbed along my length and she purred to herself sending shock wave vibrations into my balls as I looked down at the head of my loving Mother, her beautiful face showing her own private ecstasy and her full, soft lips surrounding my big cock.

I noticed one hand had lowered and she was playing with her pussy, a pussy I longed to smell and to taste. I stopped her by lowering my arms to hook beneath her armpit then I lifted her and in one motion tossed her onto her back on the sofa.

I lowered my face into her sex and absorbed the aroma of her sexuality before extending my tongue and tasting her juices upon her pussy. I probed between her labia and lapped up towards her clit which brought the first spoken reaction from her, "Ooohh baby, yes."

I took the encouragement and brushed the tip of my tongue across the bud which sent a shudder through her body and her back arched. As I continued to stimulate her clit, quicker and harder, I felt a new flush of juices bath my mouth and tongue. I lowered my tongue briefly, covered her pussy with my mouth then sucked her juices within, before returning my tongue to her clit.

"Ohh! Baby, fuck me," she moaned above me.

I rose and holding my engorged cock in my left I positioned it between her bathed labia at the entrance to her womb. I pushed, gently expecting resistance and when I found none, I buried my length within her and fell onto her prone body, nuzzling my lips, wet with her juices, attached onto her mouth, which she in turn lapped at with her tongue.

My cock was pistoling into her love canal with venom. I was not making slow romantic love to my mother, I was fucking her and she wanted it the same way too, confirmed by the shrieks of joy and reassurance at my task, which, with her passion, sounded more like incitement to commit incestual rape.

"Yes, Fuck me! FUCK ME! Fuck me with your big cock. Deep! Yes! FUCK! FUCK ME!" she continued.

Her back arched and her hips bucked against me and she shuddered as I too came inside her.

After just a few minutes of frantic sex, we were both panting, exhausted, stunned into silence. We lay entangled with just our deep, ragged breaths filling the air. And so, this is the way we both slept. Without disentangling and without any remorseful or accusatory speeches.

As the first light penetrated the crack in the curtains and one's movements disturbed the other - though I cannot say which - she arose from the sofa as I rotated onto my back to look up at her.

She hovered over me, face to face, and gently kissed the tip of my nose before whispering, "Not one word will be spoken about this night!"

She turned and left. True to her word, we have never spoken about those events since. After a worrying first 30 minutes, my relationship with my mother returned to usual normality, as if nothing had ever happened.

I won my dare by virtue of 'with reasonable and acceptable expectation of success'. I had also won the eternal respect of my 'brothers' -- who thoroughly enjoyed the photos but were disappointed that my video had lost sound throughout unexplainably, and had ended so abruptly when I had dropped it to the floor (and later video edited out the other events that the camera did manage to picked up as it lay looking up at my Mother kneeling and consuming my cock, and which shall remain for my eyes only).

This is a true story, and only a few details have been changed: I have modernised with the use of an iPhone, instead of the 1980's instamatic camera and the handy-held-cam I had really used (as some Gen Z's won't even know what they are). I also changed the names of my 'brothers' -- in the hope that they continue to believe in the original, truncated telling.

12