A "Daring" Day at a Waterpark

Story Info
A teacher encounters a former student and sparks fly.
6.3k words
4.73
16.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1. A Chance Meeting.

Jules is an extraordinary woman. In no particular order, she loves motherhood, yoga, meditation, sex, music, cooking, hiking, and being with family and her many friends. She's beautiful, sensuous, and takes good care of herself. She is also a much loved guitar teacher.

Her adult son attends college in another state so she and her husband are empty nesters. Although she is content in her marriage to a successful businessman, she sometimes feels "bad girl" urges.

When she gets those feelings and when circumstances are right, she has been known to let herself enjoy extramarital pleasures. Fortunately, her husband subscribes to the "don't ask, don't tell" philosophy.

There are many erotic tales that could be told about her. One of her more interesting experiences took place unexpectedly one hot summer day.

On the morning of that day, Jules woke up sweltering from the heat. Her husband had arisen early and had already left to play golf. Jules quickly slipped into a short white skirt, tank top, and flip-flops, and drove to a nearby coffee shop to get her favorite blend of iced tea.

While she was waiting in line to order, she heard a voice behind her say, "Is that you, Jules?"

She turned to look and saw a handsome young man sitting alone at a table with a coffee cup is his hand. It took a moment, but she recognized him as Tyler, one of her private guitar students from a few years ago. She said, "Hi, Tyler! Wow, it has been a while!"

Tyler smiled broadly, happy that she remembered his name. He said, "If you have some time, please come join me when you get your beverage!"

Jules replied, "Wonderful!" As she waited for her tea, she did some arithmetic in her head. Tyler's mom had purchased guitar lessons for him as a Christmas gift during his senior year in high school. That was about five years ago, making him around 22 or 23 now. Jules had not seen him since his last lesson.

But his boyish cuteness when he was taking lessons had matured into handsomeness, his masculinity accentuated by a dark stubble of beard.

Jules and Tyler had always talked a lot during and sometimes after his lessons. Usually they talked about songs and music, but sometimes he would ask her about herself and she would ask him about his life. Whenever Tyler spoke with her, he looked her directly in the eyes. And now, here he was.

She picked up her tea at the counter and sat down across the table from him. They brought each other up to date on the major events of the past few years. She talked about her family and guitar teaching. He talked about graduating from college a few months earlier. He was working as a software developer for a local start-up company. His work allowed him to have flexible hours.

She asked what he was up to that day. Tyler replied, "Well, my big plans fell through. For my birthday, I was given a V.I.P. pass to that new mega-waterpark out in the eastern suburbs. It's supposed to be the biggest in the world, with 20 different huge water slides."

Jules said, "That sounds like great fun, especially as blisteringly hot as it is today. But what happened to ruin your plans?"

He replied, "The pass allows me and one other person to get in free and make complete use of the facilities on any weekday. And this is cool -- it includes all day use of a fully-equipped private cabana! But the friend I had planned on taking with me called this morning and said she's swamped with work and can't make it after all. So, I have this golden ticket for two and no one to share it with on this burning hot day."

Jules offered, "Well, maybe she can join you some other day."

He looked thoughtful for a moment, and then his eyes lit up. He said, "I have an even better idea! Jules, why don't you come with me? Can you get away today? You don't want to miss out on this opportunity, do you? Especially not on a brutally hot day like this! Think of it as my way of thanking you for being a great guitar teacher."

Jules looked into his blue eyes and saw his eagerness. Did she see something else there, too? It was a look she had seen many times in her life. She pondered for a moment... it did sound like fun...

Tyler interrupted her thoughts, exclaiming, "Come on, Jules, I dare you to join me for a day of fun in the water and the sun."

Jules smiled and replied, "Tyler, you found my weak spot. I can never say 'no' to a dare. Okay, I'm in!"

"Awesome!" exclaimed Tyler. They left his car at the coffee shop and the two of them took Jules's car to her house so she could pick up a swim suit and towel. She brought a hair brush and suntan lotion with her, too. She left a note for her husband saying she was going to the new waterpark to cool off and would be home for dinner.

2. A Wet Prelude to Possible Intimacy.

After checking in at the massive facility, Jules and Tyler were escorted to the large V.I.P. cabana that was part of Tyler's gift package. The cabana included its own bathroom and shower, a curtained changing area, a full length mirror, a sink, a double lounge chair that folded flat, and several additional single lounge chairs. It also was lockable from the inside so the occupants could be ensured of privacy. And it was theirs for the whole day.

As he looked around, Tyler remarked that this was more luxurious than he had thought it would be. He pushed a button and the canvas roof, which was ten feet above the ground, began to roll up and retract. He said, "Wow, check it out! You can sunbath with the roof open and still have complete privacy!"

Jules replied, "Tyler, this is amazing! I've never seen a super deluxe cabana like this."

Tyler smiled slyly and said, "Okay, I have another dare for you. I dare you to go down every single slide in the water park with me. There are twenty of them. We'll start with the smallest and end up with the biggest and scariest."

"So I guess you're going to use this 'dare' thing all day," laughed Jules. "I should never have told you about my weakness."

Tyler chuckled and quipped, "Jules, I promise to only use my power for good and not for evil."

To which Jules replied, "Well, don't take all the fun out of it!" They laughed together. A friendly bond was forming between the teacher and former student.

Jules said, "I'm going to step behind the changing curtain and get into my swimsuit so we can start the twenty slide 'Tyler Challenge'." She kicked off her flip-flops, grabbed her rolled up towel and swimsuit, and stepped behind the changing curtain. "Ladies first," said Tyler.

Jules was keenly aware that Tyler was just a few steps and one thin curtain away from her as she pulled her tank top over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra or panties. She couldn't resist the sensuous feeling of running her hands over her perfect breasts and giving her nipples a slight squeeze.

She undid the zipper and button that held her mini-skirt barely above her hips. The skirt fell to the ground and Jules took a few moments to enjoy the feeling of being completely naked. The experience was magnified by the fact that an intelligent, good-looking young man was in the room and no doubt, was thinking about her. Jules licked the first and middle fingers of her hand and gave her pussy a few circular strokes, relishing the sensation for a moment. Then she put on her bikini swim suit.

As Jules emerged from behind the changing curtain, Tyler turned to see her. "Your turn!" she said to him, smiling. Seeing her in a two piece suit, with so much of her smooth bare skin exposed, gave Tyler a charge that ran through his whole body. Jules was perfectly proportioned and had a beautiful face that defied age.

The truth is, when he was in high school taking guitar lessons from her, Tyler was sexually attracted to Jules. But now, seeing her like this, he was dazed by her beauty and sensuousness. She wasn't trying to be sexy, but sexiness just radiated from her. Tyler felt his cock beginning to slightly flex itself as he ducked behind the changing curtain to get into his swimming trunks.

He was only behind the curtain for a minute. Tyler came out wearing black and white striped baggie trunks that fit low on his waist and hung down to his knees. His athletic build was eye-catching.

Jules checked him over. She thought, "The boy I knew has become a man."

In the next three hours, they slid down every slide in the enormous park. They saved the biggest slide in the park -- the Sea Serpent -- for last. Slipping and sliding down the ten-story tall slide was really quite a thrill.

After both of them had splashed down in the pool of water at the end of the giant slide, Tyler exclaimed, "Wow, that was awesome! Let's do this one again, but this time, we'll go down headfirst!" Before Jules could say anything, he chimed in, "I dare you!"

Jules was not to be outdone. She replied, "Ha! You beat me to it... I was going to dare you to go down headfirst!" They laughed and unexpectedly, they spontaneously hugged each other. They were both quietly feeling the pull of a physical attraction to each other.

Although people were occasionally doing it, going headfirst down the slides was technically not allowed. But none of the lifeguards seemed to notice or care. The twosome made their way up the staircases that led to the top of the Sea Serpent slide. Jules wanted to go first. Tyler would follow.

Going down the slide headfirst was an exhilarating experience. But as Jules splashed down into the pool of water at the end of the slide, something unexpected happened. The backward force of hitting the water headfirst pushed the bottom of her two-piece suit down to her ankles.

Jules's immediate impulse was to pull up her suit bottom as quickly and as inconspicuously as possible. But she paused for a moment. The water was just over waist-high. If she just bent her knees and sunk herself down a little bit, it was unlikely that anyone in or around the pool would see that her suit bottom was pulled completely down. She looked around. Life went on around her without anyone noticing her partial nudity.

She felt something like an old, familiar thrill. Jules has always loved being naked in nature. She has had an on-and-off relationship with a fellow guitar player. One of the things they love to do together is to have sex in the outdoors. It is a real turn-on for Jules, and she has experienced many orgasms in some surprising places.

She was enjoying this watery moment of escape from societal conventions when suddenly Tyler emerged from the Sea Serpent slide headfirst just behind her. He let out a loud whoop as he hit the pool, laughing and splashing water everywhere.

Jules thought to herself, "If he only knew I am standing just a few feet away from him, half-naked!" That thought teased at the corners of her mind and she sensed an involuntary tightening of the muscles of her vagina. She felt a wild urge to show him her nakedness, but she pushed that thought out of her mind. She reached under the water and without drawing any attention to it, pulled her suit bottom back up as Tyler climbed out of the pool.

3. The Massage.

When they got back to the cabana, Tyler closed the door behind them and latched it shut. That meant that no one could come in without knocking. They had complete privacy.

Tyler turned on the switch and fully opened the roof of the cabana, revealing a bright blue sky and just a few scattered clouds. The four walls of the cabana were all too high for anyone to be able to look down on them. Tyler said, "This is so awesome!"

Jules replied, "I'm so glad and grateful you asked me to join you today."

"I'm glad, too," replied Tyler.

Still wearing her swim suit, she grabbed her hair brush and stood in front of the full length mirror. She pulled the brush through her long, wet and tangled hair, smoothing it out. She was also inspecting her body in the mirror. She smiled at herself, knowing that she was still beautiful and sexy. She enjoyed knowing that she was probably turning young Tyler on.

At that moment, the free-spirited rebel in Jules started to kick in. Was it due to her half-nakedness in the pool? Was it from being scantily dressed and alone with a handsome young man? Whatever the causes, she was beginning to feel the call of the wild.

She glanced over at Tyler, drying himself off. It had been quite some time since she last did anything extramarital. She realized she had been missing the delicious feeling of forbidden intimacy. She thought to herself, "I'll just get the ball rolling and see what happens."

She found herself saying out loud, "Hey Tyler, I really want to get out of this wet swim suit. It's private in here, so I could get totally... natural! Then I could sunbathe without getting tan lines. Are you okay with that?"

There was a pause and a bit of a nervous tremor in his voice when he said to her, "Of course!" She was turned away from him, still looking into the mirror. His eyes were locked onto her.

Jules paused for a moment and asked herself if she was really going to do this. Then she smiled at her reflection and thought that yes, I am. Out loud, she said, "All right! I love getting totally comfortable!" She slipped her fingers under the waistline of her swimsuit bottom and pushed it down. When it got past her narrow hips, it fell to the floor. Jules kicked it aside.

She then reached behind her back and undid the clasp of her suit top. The straps slid down her arms and she tossed the top aside, too. She was totally naked. A warm wetness was already forming between her legs. She was beginning to feel sexually hungry.

Still in front of the mirror, she smiled coyly and said, "I guess you've seen a naked woman before."

Tyler replied, "Yes, I've seen many." He paused for a moment and gulped. He then said, "But Jules, I don't think I've ever seen a naked woman as beautiful as you."

Jules smiled and said, "Well, aren't you sweet! Thank you!"

She turned away from the mirror to face him. Tyler could not help but stare. Her body was flawless. Her tits were the perfect size for a mouthful, and looked as firm as the breasts of any 20-year-old. Her areolas encircled the sexiest nipples Tyler had ever seen. Jules's swollen nipples stuck out so firmly that they slightly arched up, as if begging and straining to be touched.

He was also drawn to the pale beauty of her small patch of soft, light-brown pubic hair. Her hips, arms, legs, and torso were shapely and inviting. But most of all, his eyes were drawn to her clitoris. Plainly visible even from a distance, it was magnificent; large and bold, beckoning him. All he could think about was tasting and exploring her gorgeous pussy.

But then Tyler stopped himself in mid-thought and tried to tap the brakes on his runaway libido. This was like his wildest fantasy being acted out in real life. But was it too good to be true? He decided he had to be careful not read too much into what was happening. Not all nudity leads to sex. More than anything, he didn't want to offend her.

But his cock was already starting to respond to the stimulus of Jules's stark nakedness. He couldn't stop himself from imagining what it would feel like to be inside her. Was this really happening?

After absorbing his gaze for a while, Jules spoke up: "Now it's my turn to make a dare. Tyler, I dare you to get out of your swimming trunks and join me in some sun worshipping! What do you say?"

Tyler had not expected this. Was it an additional cue from Jules that she had something more in mind than just getting a tan? Or was this all a big tease from her? He reminded himself to play it as cool as possible until he was sure where things were headed. He stuttered, "Well Jules, I guess I can't say no to a dare either!"

Jules watched him as he untied the drawstring on his baggy trunks. He carefully eased the waistline of his trunks over his cock, which was beginning to thicken and rise from seeing Jules in her full naked beauty. He allowed his suit to fall to the floor and then kicked it to the side. He, like her, was now totally naked. For a few lingering moments, they simply gazed at each other's bodies.

Jules immediately noticed that Tyler shaved his pubic area. She didn't mind a man with pubic hair, but had always thought that a shaved genital area on a guy was sexier.

Jules, like Tyler, was not completely certain about how to proceed. She didn't want to be overly aggressive, but she did want to leave the door open to possibilities. Part of her was holding back a little. She reminded herself that she was older than Tyler's mom, who was also a friendly acquaintance of hers.

Still, Jules couldn't help but be attracted to Tyler's stiffening young cock. It lit a fuse within her body. She felt her gut clench. She found it impossible not to be drawn to this good-looking young man who was standing naked in front of her. She was absolutely certain he was attracted to her, too.

Still, she thought, there was no hurry. She was experienced enough to know that every sexy moment in life should be savored, and not rushed.

Tyler noticed her checking out his manhood, and spoke: "Jules, I'm a little embarrassed about, you know... this," he said, gesturing toward his stiffening cock. "I'm getting turned on from seeing you naked, and it shows."

She replied, "Don't be embarrassed or modest. We're both adults here. I'm flattered to have that effect on you. And you have a very handsome body. So please relax. Let's just enjoy this wonderful day."

Enjoy, indeed! Tyler was quaking with excitement. In high school, when he was taking guitar lessons from Jules, he often fantasized about her. There was just something incredibly sensuous about her. And when the weather was warm, he could tell she went braless. Tyler loved being able to occasionally glimpse the contours of her nipples on the tank tops and tee-shirts she wore.

Jules thought for a moment, and then took another cautious step. She picked up her bottle of suntan lotion from a dressing table. "Tyler," she said, "I brought along some sun screen. Maybe you would spread some on my back, please?"

Now blessed with the opportunity to do something besides just stare open-mouthed at Jules, he replied, "Yes, gladly!" She handed him the bottle and he examined it for a few moments.

He spoke up, "I see that this lotion contains mostly jojoba extract, and can be used as a healthy massage oil as well as sunscreen. How would you feel about getting a full body massage as part of protecting your beautiful skin from too much sun?"

"Oh, a full body massage sounds heavenly!" said Jules. With that, she walked over to the double-wide lounge chair provided by the water park for cabana customers. She folded both sides back into a flat horizontal position so the two of them could lie together side-by-side if they wanted. She then grabbed a large beach towel and spread it across the lounger. She carefully laid belly-down one side.

Tyler came around and sat down on the other side. She teased him a bit, saying, 'Oh Cabana Boy, would you please start with my back, neck, and shoulders?"

He smiled and said, "Of course... and I love my new nickname!"

He positioned her still-wet hair up and off her back, poured some lotion into his hands, and began slowly massaging her shoulders. Next, he moved on to her neck muscles. He couldn't help but notice Jules's lean feminine muscularity. He was mindful not to rush. He continued to wonder where this was all going. His nascent erection refused to go completely away.

After spending some time on her neck and shoulders, Tyler moved on to her upper back, and then to her lower back, then to her upper hips.

As he started to massage her lower hips, Jules spoke up. She wanted to pace this delicious massage in her own way. "Cabana Boy, can you please move down to my feet and then work your way back up from there?"

12