A Date Night to Remember

Story Info
Scarlett takes her birthday present for a ride.
3.3k words
3.78
6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a relatively short story written in the 3rd person, that doesn't spend much time world building and instead focuses on the romantic encounter. Feel free to use it as a template for role-play. The characters actions are intentionally very specific to hopefully paint a vivid picture; however the characters physical attributes are intentionally left more ambiguous so you can more easily imagine yourself and/or your partner as the characters in the story. Scarlett is a take-charge kind of woman, so if that's your thing and you like sex stories with confident, powerful women, you should enjoy yourself. This is my first story submission, I hope you like it. :)

Characters: - Scarlett Ryder, the sultry young lady celebrating her birthday with Richard Ironwood, Scarlett's former coworker and long time crush.

Motivations:

Scarlett wants to impress her longtime crush and hopefully lead to something more.

Richard is excited to finally take Scarlett out for a date night. He's always liked Scarlett but never knew if the feelings were mutual.

After a wonderful dinner overlooking the local placid reservoir on a warm summer's twilight, Richard drops Scarlett off at her house and she invites him to come inside for a while, an offer he simply can't refuse, since they've had such a delightful evening so far, he doesn't want the good times to end.

She offers him a drink as they chat on the couch. After their drinks have long since been emptied and abandoned on the coffee table there's a lull in the conversation and Richard nearly quivering with nervous anticipation, makes his move; he leans in gives Scarlett a gentle kiss. She closes her eyes and leans into his soft lips. His hand slowly comes to the side of her face and gently brushes the hair past her ear as he cradles the back of her head.

Soon, the two are ravenously feasting on each others kisses. Each one enthralled in the embrace of their new found desire. Hearts pounding, hands begin to glide over and into each others clothes. After 20 minutes or so of making out, Scarlett begrudgingly pushes Richard away and says, "follow me". Richard, a little disappointed at the interruption of their spontaneous make-out secession, manages to stutter, "Wa-what? Why? Scarlett, pulls away and as she's getting up she repeats, "Follow me, just follow me Dick, you'll like it..." as she begins to walk away into the dimly lit recesses of her house.

Without a moment of hesitation, Richard gets up off the sofa and follows Scarlett, who is several steps ahead of him, as she scampers around the corner and disappears through a doorway. When he turns the corner, he sees she has lead him to her bedroom. She turns to face him as he closes the distance between them and they reunite with a short kiss.

Scarlett rubs a little swirl on the bed sheets and gives it a few delicate pats and says, "Wait right here as I change into something a little less comfortable." Richard takes a seat on the side of her bed, and she leans in and gives him a long slow kiss, then slowly backs away turning towards her walk-in closet, closing the door as she blows Richard a kiss and a wink before she vanishes again behind the door.

Richard, is left to his own devices on her bed as he waits. Scarlett looked so good in her light summer dress. His imagination was running wild with anticipation and excitement. What could she possibly be changing into? Maybe a robe? Maybe some pajamas? What if she sauntered out wearing nothing but a devilish smile?

Soon, he hears the sounds of the doorknob turning and the door opening slightly, letting a sharp beam of light into the bedroom for just a moment, as she turned the light off, and struts into the bedroom; locking gazes with Richard, who's mouth is now agape as he tries to soak in her stunning beauty with his saucer sized eyes.

Scarlett leans over to Richard and coos, "Just follow the directions"; motioning towards the back of her silky thigh-high stockings she had put on. He gets up off the bed, takes a step and looks closer to see they read 'This way to heaven' written in cursive as part of the back seam, he had never seen anything like that in a woman's stocking before. He was so turned on, devouring the sight of her long sexy legs leading up to a naughty lingerie outfit which seemed to scream, 'come and get it.'

It was a ruby red lace bralette with a black strappy back. The bralette was cut so low her nipples were practically spilling out. Scarlett's voluptuous waist was adorned with a matching red lace thong with three elastic black waist straps creating a sharp V shape drawing his eyes to the bright red postage stamp sized lacy diamond shaped material that barely covered her labia. The lowest waist straps also had garter straps creating sharp lines from her hips down to those killer thigh-high stocking garters.

Scarlett sits on the end of the bed now, her legs crossed, wearing black strappy heals. What an outfit, he almost hates the thought of taking it off of her - almost. Richard kneels in front of her and says, "Just relax, this is going to be fun."

He starts to undress Scarlett as he loosens the straps on the shoe of her crossed leg. She reaches out and starts unbuttoning his shirt. Her delicate foot is released from its cage as he gently slips it off. She slowly and seductively uncrosses one leg and crosses the other in front of him for the process to continue on the other side. By the time her second shoe is removed she has his shirt unbuttoned and she slides her hands inside the shirt, softly rubbing his chest as her arms spread out to his shoulders and she pushes the restrictive garment down his arms.

With his shirt pushed down his back his arms are momentarily tied up as he shifts his shoulders to extricate his arms from their formal wear shackles. She takes the opportunity during his momentary distraction, to lean in and give him a passionate kiss, her hands wrapping around either side of his face to the back of his neck softly pulling him into the embrace. His arms still helpless at his sides, all he can do is moan as he closes his eyes and melts into her long kiss.

After a few seconds, or perhaps an eternity, Richard snaps back to reality and quickly shimmies the rest of the way out of his shirt. Still on his knees, he takes his hand and smoothly uncrosses Scarlett's top leg. He then brings his other arm around and slides them up each of her stocking covered shins, and up to her knees and as he slowly pulls her thighs apart till he can lean forward into the gap between her thighs. Now his hands glide up her right thigh to the garter strap where his nimble fingers make quick work of the fastener, first the front strap, then the back one. His fingers slide to either side of her upper thigh as he pulls the stocking down her leg. She leans back onto the bed as she raises her leg above his left shoulder. His fingernails gently scratch the inside and outside of her leg all the way down to her ankle when he finally pulls the soft stretchy stocking off completely and tosses it aside of her bed, on the floor.

Without wasting a moment, the process repeats for her left leg, gently removing the stocking with a warm firm rub up the thigh and a seductive scratch coming back down with the stocking.

Now he's kneeling shirtless at the foot of the bed, she's laying back on the bed with each of her smooth legs resting on his shoulders. He leans forward over the bed, slowly moving his warm hands along the outside of her thighs all the way up to the sides of her lacy red lingerie panty straps. She lifts her hips as he pulls the shapely thong which until now had framed her thighs and pelvis in what seemed the most flattering and scandalously skimpy way he could imagine. Down past the knees and in an instant it was past her painted toes and tossed onto the floor next to the stockings.

Finally, there was nothing between him and his final destination. She had obviously shaved her legs and pubic area very recently, as they were smooth and hairless. Her labia were plump and flush with anticipation and excitement. Richard had a look of satisfaction and mischief on his face as if to say, you have no idea what's coming for you.

With an arm under each of her legs Richard leans forward and starts to kiss her left knee. Then an inch higher, and an inch higher, slowly kissing and nibbling his way closer and closer to her labia until he was at her inner thigh, and finally there. A sweet kiss right over her vulva. Slowly, he extends his tongue and strokes up the outside of her left labia, then another long slow lick up the right side. Then he finally starts to lick up the center. His face is freshly shaven and smooth as butter. He starts to gently suck on the inner lips of her vagina. She lets out a soft moan of approval. Then, not 20 seconds after it started, he stops his assault on her vagina and starts kissing her right upper thigh right next to her sweet starving pussy, then an inch lower, then another inch lower. IT'S JUST A TEASE! Scarlett can't take the torment and says ' Oh no you don't! As she leans up grabbing the back of Richard's head, pulling him back to her lovely slit.

Richard though taken slightly off guard, is extremely turned on by Scarlett's take-control, move and gladly returns to his tasks of sucking and licking her downstairs wonderland. She eases her grip on his head but doesn't remove her hands. The feeling of her fingers running through his hair, nails gently raking along his scalp, as he goes to town on her naughty bits, feels so good it almost puts Richard in a trance. Richard can also tell she likes the extra pressure of his face rubbing against her clit.

He's still having a great time pleasuring Scarlett but wonders what she'll do if he tries to pull away again. So he feigns to pull away from her again. This time, she immediately firms her grip on his head and also adds a firm squeeze with her thighs as she locks her ankles over his back. He reaches around her legs to push against the bed for extra leverage. Scarlett, quickly lets go of his head and grabs his wrists, pulling his arms off the bed and over her abdomen. Now Richard is completely at her mercy as his hands are caught in hers, and his head is wedged between her thighs.

"Now you've done it", she exclaims. "No more trying to escape. You will stay there till I'm ready for you to leave." Richard half-heartedly struggles in her embrace, then starts to lick, and suck, and rub her plump pink labia as she slowly relaxes her grip on him, gradually opening her thighs again to allow him more access to her genitals. He slides his hands up and fondles and caresses her breasts over her bra as he eats her like it's the last meal he will ever have.

Time slows down as the minutes of bliss pass by. Scarlett feels herself becoming more and more aroused. Richard notices it too, as she begins to lift her pelvis ever so slightly to meet the rhythm of his tongue. She wants to ride every last drop of cum out of his body.

She gives him a quick squeeze and let's him go saying, Dick, you're way overdressed for this occasion. He doesn't waste a moment as he gets up and starts removing his pants and underwear. No sooner does he remove his clothes and Scarlett is pulling him back onto the bed.

He's didn't have time to climb into the bed properly, his legs dangling over the end of the bed. Scarlett pushes him onto his back and straddles him backwards across his chest, raking her nails along the inside of his thighs until they reach his erection. She grabs the base of his penis with her right hand and begins to fondle his balls with the left hand. She leans down and wraps her lips around Dick's throbbing dick. Slowly she bobs her head up and down, her tongue sliding back and forth along the head of his penis.

Though Dick is paralyzed with pleasure, but this is not the way she wants his big firm dick inside of her, so she lets him go after she's had a few minutes of fun getting him super hard. Then Scarlett straightens back up and turns around, now facing Richard. She returns to her knees, her hungry wet vagina right over his ravenous wet penis. She starts to ride over his penis grinding on top of it, without penetration. Her warm, slick labia gently hugging either side of his desperate penis as it slides back and forth. He tries to adjust his hips and thrust into her, but she easily compensates and prevents him. He looks into her eyes with frustration, as she says, "You're not the only one who knows how to tease." He understands this is payback for beating around her bush earlier.

Helpless, he waits, gently rocking his hips against hers for a few more moments until she slides off the end of his pussy torpedo and comes back down slowly engulfing his manhood inch by inch. They both let out soft moans of satisfaction.

She wraps her arms around him and starts to rock up and down along his flag pole. His arms are wrapped around her constantly moving from her butt, to back, to sides, and along the back of her neck up to her scalp, fingers getting lost in the forest of hair, and then back the way they came. The two are passionately kissing, eyes closed.

Richard decides he wants to be on top for a while and tries to roll Scarlett over. However, his legs are still hanging off the bed, he realizes he has nothing to push off of with his legs, he's pined and there's nothing he can do about it as she continues to massage his man meat. Chris whispers into his ear, "Don't worry, you'll get your turn soon." As she continues her siege on his stamina.

Her rhythm increases as she raises up into a cobra position, her breasts on full display, cradled in their delicate red lacy hammocks, swaying as she rocks up and down. Richard adjusts his hands to assist with her pumping, his left hand pushing her right thigh, his righ hand pulling her left thigh. Her, pelvis now rubbing across his raised pelvis, smashing her clit with every thrust. Soon she starts to feel the euphoria wash over her. She's frozen in the ecstasy of the moment as Richard continues to pump into her at the beat she had been drumming. Richard pulls her back down, and wraps his arms and legs around Scarlett as he pumps her orgasm to completion.

Soon she starts to come out of her O-coma and Richard loosens his grip on her as she comes back to life. She pushes away from Richard and scooches further back onto the bed. "That was some wonderful dick, Dick. Now it's time for me to drain that monster." She spreads her legs and says, "She's waiting". Richard, immediately pulls himself up on the bed and straddles her legs. There's no teasing this time as he slowly submerges his submarine to maximum depth into the dark recesses of her abyss of bliss.

She crosses her legs, squeezing her thighs together ensuring a snug fit as she begins the launch sequence of his pocket rocket. She wraps her arms around his chest, and gliding up to the back of his neck as she draws him in for one deep kiss after another.

Next she hooks one arm around his neck and lets the other roam freely, rubbing his back and side, sliding past his waist and latching onto his butt cheek, pulling him in even deeper with every thrust. Now, she starts to spread her legs, signaling she wants her legs on the outside. Richard, adjusts his legs to take the inside position. Her plan is almost complete. She hooks her legs over the outside of his, and moves her arms to lock behind his back. She breaks their kissing, and moves her head to the side of his and whispers into his ear, "You're mind now!", and gently bites his earlobe.

Without hardly realizing it, Richard is now being pumped for his man milk with hardly any hope of escape. Her legs wrapped around his give her leverage to grind into his lit stick of dynamite, her arms around his waist prevent him from trying to pull out. Her panting into his ear prevent him from thinking about anything but her relentless pumping. Then she adds the final nail to his coffin as she contracts her kegel muscles at the apex of his penetration, gently squeezing the tip of his now super sensitive penis with each pump stroke. Like a lonely ship being pulled down to the bottom of the sea by a watery kraken; Scarlett has all her limbs intertwined in his, making her irresistible sex, his inevitable orgasm.

His resistance melts in the heat of her passion and he succumbs to her enchanted delights. Waves of pleasure wash over him as he shoots his cream into her butter churn. Within a few seconds the head of his penis becomes infinitely sensitive and his facial expressions switch from maximum satisfaction and pleasure to agony mixed with ecstasy. She, slows her pumping to half speed, to allow him to recover. She holds him in her secure embrace, gently milking his orgasm for every last drop of cum. He is now totally relaxed, like a sweaty smiling ragdoll, completely resigned to his heavenly state.

However, all good things must come to an end, so she gives him one more long firm squeeze with a kiss, and then unwrapps her arms and legs from around him and he reluctantly pulls his now somewhat floppy half erect penis from its warm tropical paradise vacation home; already dreaming of the next time he can bring it back for a long visit.

With a deep breath and sigh, Richard flips back onto his back next to Scarlett. She snuggles up next to him on her side, placing her head over his right shoulder and hooking her right leg over top of his. His right arm wraps around her back and pulls her in just a bit closer. He turns his head and they share a sweet kiss, she gives him a little squeeze with her leg. Her right hand gently plays with his little tree and sack of nuts as they engage in some pillow talk, Richard's hand now playing with her hair. she returns the favor and gently fondles his scrotum and penis with slow relaxing strokes.

What Dick doesn't know is that Scarlett is off her birth control and has been for over a month. She didn't just want his sweet cream for the fun of it, she had planned to steal his baby batter for quite some time now. With a child of their own, she was confident she could tame Dick's wild ways and bag her long-time crush. She just needed to keep him on the hook a little while longer. She thought to herself, "It shouldn't be any trouble with the bait I'm using." Scarlett looks over at Richard with a smug smile, he has passed out asleep; her long nails still caressing his manhood, ensuring that whatever he dreaming of, he will be smiling the whole time.