A Date with Ellie

Story Info
Jen helps Steve arrange a date with Ellie, his nurse.
11.9k words
3.9
8.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSteveH
DrSteveH
33 Followers

I drove home from Paula's house disappointed. Yes, I had enjoyed a lot of sex with some very hot women, and it was probably every man's dream, but what had I done? It had been nothing other than mutually masturbation with some older women? None had disappointed me in any way but something had been missing and I couldn't put my finger on what that something had been, or not been. And then I was back at my apartment where I went up the lift to my flat and poured myself a beer, drank it and then went for a shower to clear up and wash the goo from my still slippery cock.

The water in the shower was warm and relaxing and I washed myself all over and then rinsed off before stepping out and drying my body. Deciding not to dress I put on my bathrobe and went into the lounge to watch some television. I poured a cup of coffee and sat down to watch the sport. It was around six in the evening when I heard my door buzzer go off. I switched on the security camera to see Liz, the Deputy Head of my old school. "Hi," I said, "Can I help you?" Into the microphone.

"Yes, you can let me in if you want," She said, sounding a little indignant as she waited. I released the door remote and she stepped inside and out of my field of view. Inwardly I wondered how she knew where I lived. This was all becoming a little complicated. How the hell did she know where I lived? There was a light tapping on my door and so I went to let her in and I was very surprised at the sight of a very sexy woman in high heels and a skirt to just below her knees with a jacket showing quite a bit of cleavage and all in black. "I've heard some stories about bathrobes. I hope it turns out alright for me as well. Will you get me drunk first? You know, lower my inhibitions." She dropped a fairly large bag inside my hall and breezed past me into the lounge.

"Staying the night?" I asked her as I looked at the bag and closed the door behind her. It had clunked when it hit the floor and I wondered what was in it. She didn't answer.

"What do you want?" I asked her as she sat down on my sofa, her skirt riding up her thigh to reveal stocking tops of lace and no suspenders.

"I'd like a drink please. Wine. White and very cold." She replied so I went to the fridge in the kitchen and opened a bottle of pinot, picked up a glass and took them into the lounge. The glass I placed on the coffee table in front of her where I poured a full measure, right to the top. "Trying to get me drunk?" She asked, giggling and I realised she was sounding slightly drunk already.

"You didn't drive here did you?" I asked.

"No, I've had a drink so it was a taxi. What are you wearing under that bathrobe?" She asked, looking me up and down. She leaned forward to pick up the wineglass and I could see she wasn't wearing anything under the jacket.

"I'm not wearing anything, I'd just had a shower. Why do you ask?" I replied.

"Take it off for me, I like naked men," She asked as she sat back, sipping the wine. I didn't move.

"What about you slipping your top off, I can see for myself you've nothing on under it," I retorted.

"So, you're not above peeping down tops trying to glimpse a glance at my tits," She said as she peeled her jacket off, proving me correct and they were a nice, pert pair of tits. "Bit small aren't they," She pouted at me.

"Stand up please," I asked her and so she put her glass of wine down and stood in front of me, her hand going inside my bathrobe and straight to my cock, which enlarged immediately with the gentle strokes. I ran my hands around her back and quickly unfastened her skirt and allowed it to fall to the ground and pushed a very small black lace thong down her legs to the floor and she daintily stepped out of them.

"What do we do now?" She asked as I stood up and she pushed my bathrobe off my shoulders, reached up and French kissed me deeply and passionately. I could smell the deep, erotic aroma of her obviously very expensive perfume. "That's the first time I've stroked a cock before having a kiss. Ever."

"First time for everything," Neither of us moved until she knelt down and took my cock in her warm and wet mouth. I shut my eyes, enjoying the feeling as she pulled my cock down into her throat and held it there.

She lifted off me, "Like that?" She asked as she sucked it down her throat again.

"You bet," I replied, a slight tremor in my voice as I quickly became more and more aroused, my erection becoming even harder and then, the churning in my balls as I erupted pumping rope after rope inside her.

"That's was, way too quick," She told me as she stood up, took me by the hand and innocently asked, "Where's the bedroom?" To which I nodded towards the door, which swung open to reveal Jen stood there with a somewhat quizzical look on her face. Both of us stopped. "I'm just taking Steve through to the bedroom for a quick play. O.K. Jen?" Liz said as if this was an everyday occurrence. Then she pulled me through, squeezing past Jen and the hall and leaving her stood there, unbelieving.

We went into the bedroom, "You look surprised," She asked me as she sat on the bed while I still stood by it. In my own mind I was unsure and I was worrying about how this was affecting Jen, she had looked horrified as we passed her.

"I am and I was. I didn't expect you to be here today and to be honest I wasn't sure I want anything else to happen, particularly with Jen here." I told her, standing stubbornly by the bed as she tried to pull me towards her, which I resisted.

"You didn't say anything last night, or complain did you?"

"No, but that was last night. Last night I felt as if I'd fucked half your members of staff. Today is different. Anyway, I feel different." I replied as I pulled away from her hand. At that moment she realised she was going nowhere fast and stood up, went to the bedroom door, took one last look and left me. I stayed where I was. In the lounge I could hear some shuffling around and Jen came into the bedroom.

"What did you say to her?" She asked me as I turned to face her.

"No," I replied.

"Just 'no'? It looked more than that," She went on.

"I don't want to do this any more Jen," I told her. "I just want a simple life. One with you in it, don't worry," I told her as I saw her look turn to horror.

"I thought my time had come as well then. I don't want to make it worse for you Steve but Cynthia went off with a couple of girls looking very happy. I think you've lost her as well!" She told me, her voice gentle, probably thinking I was going to be hurt by the rejection.

"I saw her at the party and she looked as if she was having a good time. I feel sorry for her minister at the church. I think ehe had hopes in that direction as well." I told her, sitting down in an armchair and then realising I was completely naked still. 'Oh sod it', I thought, Jen's seen it all before.

"What do you want to do?" Jen asked me, sitting down opposite me and leaning forward, almost conspiratorially. She smiled her smile that could melt ice.

"I don't know. I really don't," I confessed.

"Would you like a beer?" She asked me, standing up ready to go for it. "I think I need a glass of wine." I followed her into the kitchen after a moment to see her bending over the fridge and rummaging inside, standing up straight when she found the beer, the wine was already found and on top of the worksurface. She turned round and saw me and jumped, "Sorry. I didn't hear you come in. You surprised me."

"Why, who were you expecting?"

"I know what you mean it's just, well you know. You surprised me, that's all." She lowered her head and then raised it again, cocked it to one side and smiled at me. "Here you are," She said as she passed me my beer. "You know, there's always Ellie," She reminded me.

"She hates me," I retorted.

"She doesn't. I've told you before. She's scared of you."

"Yeah sure." I said.

"Steve, you're young, good looking, fairly wealthy, clever and in a position of power. She has none of that and you frighten her. Try talking to her," Jen suggested.

"Maybe," I replied. "Maybe tomorrow."

"Meanwhile we have the rest of today, don't we?" She asked, smiling her evil smile this time. It was then I noticed what she was wearing, a simple dark blue blouse with a matching skirt, to just above her knees finished off with a pair of nondescript shoes and nylons between them. Leaning forward she picked up the hem of her shirt and lifted it to reveal a pair of dark blue lace panties. "You told me you liked it when I did this."

I did, I admitted to myself, noticing she was wearing dark blue hold ups and took a step forwards and gave Jen a beery kiss which was returned by one rich in the flavour of Pinot Grigio. I pressed her back as we kissed so that the kitchen counter held her in place, her skirt still hoisted and ground my cock on her mound. I took hold of and breast and gently massaged it with my hand as we continued kissing.

"God, I think you're feeling as horny as I am," She said gasping as she spoke. "Shall we go to the bedroom?"

"No, the balcony," I suggested.

"It's too cold now. Summer's over," She replied.

"O.K. then, lounge it is," I said making a second idea. "We could put one of your lesbian videos on while we make out," I suggested.

"Aren't you going to strip me?" She asked as I pulled her into the lounge and dug out the video.

No, CFNM. Just for a change," I said as I pushed her back into the chair and reached under her skirt to start tease off her panties, "Unless you want me to keep them on?"

"No, take them off, they'll only get in the way." Off they came and I pulled her off the edge of the sofa cushion and turned her to face away from me and I bent her over, lifted her skirt and slid my cock all the way into her. She groaned as it went in and then groaned again as it slid out, fully lubricated by her juices. I pulled her blouse off her shoulder so that underneath her the breasts were exposed and I reached round and started massaging them, flesh to flesh. Not once did she stop groaning until she came, very hard and pressed back onto me, forcing my cock as far inside her as she could squeezing with her vaginal muscles and holding it there. When she'd finished she turned to me "Now, your turn Steve." And with that she released me and I started moving in and out once more. After that experience I didn't take long and I came, deep inside, pumping out several ropes of my sperm. Both of us were hot and sweaty now. We stayed together a few minutes until I started to soften and my cock slipped out, allowing a trail of our juices to slide down Jen's thighs. "That was good."

"Me too. What shall we do now?" I asked her as I lay down on the floor. Jen lay down next to me after removing her stockings. "Why did you take them off, you looked sexy in them?"

"Because, love it in me as I do, I don't want your sperm staining my stockings as it drains out," She replied. "By the way, we've been invited to Paula's this weekend for dinner on Saturday."

"Why did my sperm make you think of that now?" I asked her. "And the answer is no. No way!" I insisted. "You can go, but not me. I don't like her as much as when I was a student of hers and no. Not interested."

"So, that's a no then?" She asked me for confirmation. Smiling as she did. "You didn't watch the video." It was still playing and the two women were using plastic dildos on each other as we watched. "I don't know why but that always makes me feel horny."

"Now?" I asked her.

"Yes, even now." She replied as one of the girls we were watching suddenly arched her back in ecstasy. I wondered at that moment if they really did have orgasms when performing, perhaps they did. I'd never know.

"And you call Paula insatiable" I said and was rewarded by a scowl that wouldn't have frightened a mouse.

"Are you going to ask Ellie for a date?" She asked me out of the blue.

"We've just had sex and you're talking with me about dating another woman, well a girl really. Why? Want rid of me?" I asked, thinking I was joking but what if Jen was right. "Anyway, what would the atmosphere be like at work if she said no?"

"She won't," Jen retorted.

"She probably will."

"Try. I'll sound her out first, but please ask her," She sounded as if she was almost begging me.

"What about Cynthia?" I asked her.

"I think Cynthia has found another way," Jen replied.

"I feel sorry for her minister," I confessed. I knew I liked Cynthia but had worried recently if she really was for me or not. As it happened I thought her minister would win, now perhaps a new girlfriend. Whatever, if she wasn't for me better to find out now rather than expensively later.

"Why? She wouldn't feel any pity for you if she won, would she?" She asked me. "Go for Ellie instead."

In reply I simply nodded my head slowly, thinking about how I might ask her for a simple date. I had thought to suggest that it was a way of thanking her for making me feel so welcome. Or that she had been so helpful with the new dentist. Trouble was, neither of those routes was true, not even nearly. Whatever, I'd think of something tomorrow.

"Do you not like Cynthia?" I asked her, realising she was undermining my relationship with her. Particularly after yesterday and her girlfriends.

"It's not that I don't like her, more I don't trust her and I worry what will happen if you become even closer. Basically, I'm saying, don't go any further with her." She stood there thinking about what she'd told me. "Yes, don't go any further with her. Promise me?"

"O.K., if you say so." I replied. Cynthia hadn't returned after the party and I believed what Liz had told me about her with the other women. Perhaps I'd lost her already, which would make it easier on me.

"And now for something completely different. What would you like for dinner and are you going to put some clothes on? I'm not sure I want to suggest sausage, not with that hanging out and if I used a knife it might make you grimace.," Jen asked, laughing at her suggestion whilst she re-buttoned her blouse and rearranged her clothing. I decided to go to the bedroom and dress. And have a shower first.

I came back to the kitchen feeling a little damp but refreshed and to the aroma of roasting chicken, my favourite. "Pre-dinner glass of Pinot?" Jen suggested.

"Please," I answered, never one to turn down a glass of wine. Jen poured and handed me a glass full of the golden liquid. "Do you ever drink any other wine?"

"Yes, I like to vary it a bit but I kept buying it because I thought you liked it, and Paula of course," I replied, sipping the ice-cold wine afterwards.

"Will you ask Ellie?" She persisted.

"I'll ask her tomorrow, I promise. Probably to dinner. Is that O.K. with you?" I asked.

"Yes, as long as you do it," She finished her wine and took the Chicken out of the oven, with some roasted potatoes alongside. She must have seen me looking and went on, "The vegetables are in the microwave, I did them earlier."

The evening passed uneventfully as both of us were tired. We ate our dinner, drank some wine and watched some re-runs of foodie programmes on satellite and went to bed early to be ready for work the next morning. We woke, both showered and went to work after a bowl of fruit with yoghurt and granola with a cup of coffee each. "Now, just be nice to her," Jen insisted to me, over and over as we drove in, in my car. "I know you can do it."

"I will, I will, I promise Jen. But what's going to happen to you. To us?" I asked because secretly I didn't want to lose Jen but realised I would lose her. Nor would she ever be my life partner. The age gap really was too wide and I did want kids one day: something Jen could never provide.

"We'll see, won't we. Let things happen their own way. You don't always have to force things along. You can be too pushy sometimes. You know," She told me as we arrived at the practice. "Just be nice to her."

Just as I stopped the car Ellie came strolling up the drive. "Morning Ellie. Did you have a nice weekend?" I asked her as she strode past me, ignoring what I'd said completely.

"Hi Jen, had a good weekend?" She asked Jen, very pointedly.

"Have a nice day Ellie and don't you dare put a foot wrong if you're going to be like that," I spat out at her. This was going to be a great day, not! Stick your nose up any higher and it'll get a coating of frost!"

She just stuck her nose higher in the air wan walked on in and still ignored me. "O.K. Jen, explain how that shows she likes me," I asked her, but with no reply. She looked just as baffled as me.

"I'll talk to her," Jen told me as we both entered the practice. The boss was there but didn't see us so we went upstairs to change. I was down in a moment or two, Jen took a little while longer.

I waited in my surgery for Ellie to bring in my lists for the day and the instruments but only appeared once the first patient was ushered in by Jen. "Where is she?" I asked as the boss came in at the same time.

"What?" He asked me.

"Where is my nurse?" I asked again. She sent the patient in and didn't follow them in. I apologised to the patient and left them in the chair with the boss in hot pursuit.

"What have you done Steve?" He asked me.

"Nothing," I snarled. "She completely ignored my friendly 'good morning' in the drive and walked past me." I told him, "So don't blame me."

"That is true," Jen backed me up from behind him.

"Well she's upstairs now sobbing her heart out Steve. Go and calm her down and I'll look after your patient," and he actually sounded sorry for me. "She had a 'do' like this last week with my wife but I thought she was over it. Go on. Go and talk to her." And he ushered me upstairs.

I found Ellie on her own, sat on the sofa in the staff room crying her heart out, tears streaking her make-up. "What's up then Ellie, will tell me? Please. What have I done to upset you this time?" This only provoked more tears and I wondered again how Jen could say this girl liked me. "If you don't tell me, don't speak to me and completely ignore me, how can I help. More to the point, how can I put it right?" I sat down next to her and tentatively placed an arm over her shoulder and was surprised when she didn't push me away. In fact, she moved closer after a few seconds and leaned her head against my shoulder. "What is it you want me to do Ellie?"

More sobbing and then the sound of someone coming up the stairs. I pulled her tight and she didn't push me away, in fact she snuggled closed but I didn't know what to do with a hysterical girl. The footsteps stopped and Jen was at the door looking at us both very sympathetically. She blew me an imaginary kiss, or at least I thought that was what it was and I returned it to her. She shook her head and nodded at Ellie and then disappeared. I took the hint, turned to Ellie and kissed her very gently on the top of her head, as that was all I could see at that moment. Still sobbing she looked up at me, "Was that a kiss?"

'Oh shit' I thought, that's my job down the pan. Unwarranted sexual harassment. I could see it in the papers, the GDC and a solicitor's letter claiming compensation. For once in my life I didn't know what to say.

"But you don't like me. You think I'm stupid. You think I'm just a stupid little girl," She said to me in a very accusing and almost scornful way.

"No. I don't. But how you can say that when you hate me?" I retorted.

"I don't."

"Don't what?" I asked her.

"Hate you. Only in the sense that I'm not racist. I hate everyone," I tried a little joke and surprisingly she laughed, and it did stop the tears, at least a little bit.

"Cynthia told me you hated me. So did Helen," She told me.

"And what did I do to make you think I hated you?" I told her. "Who is Helen?" Then I remembered, she was the boss' wife and I think I blushed. At least I felt that I had.

DrSteveH
DrSteveH
33 Followers