A Date with My Wife

Story Info
I take my wife out on a date, but she has her own agenda.
8.6k words
3.03
80.5k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Strip". I was shocked. Rarely did my wife look or talk like this. I had just come home from work to an unusually quiet house; the kids were nowhere to be seen or heard. They were probably out playing with friends. I wandered into the laundry room; empty. The kitchen and living room were equally quiet. I started down the hallway and noticed the bedroom light illuminated under the closed door. I slowed my pace, my mischievous mind instantly wondering, as it so often does, what my wife could possibly be doing. I stopped at the door ever so briefly, listening for any clues that might reveal what activity might be occurring behind the door. All I heard was some light shuffling around, like laundry being sorted and put away. With the slightest of sighs I opened the door and walked in.

I stopped abruptly as she came into view. She looked awesome. She wore a dark navy dress I'd only seen on her once before, a few years back, and it was one of my favorites. Not too long yet not too short, not too dressy but certainly not casual, and it fit her perfectly and flattered her in all the right places. I loved the way she looked in just about everything she wears, but this was without a doubt one of my favorite outfits of hers (that she can wear outside of the bedroom at least). I also immediately noticed the new black leather boots that came up just above her mid-calf. They were low-heeled (She doesn't wear high-heeled shoes due to an injury) boots, like riding boots, and tastefully sexy. I didn't recognize them, but I definitely liked them. Her makeup was a little heavier than usual, but far from overdone. It was rather surprising because she usually wears very little, and really has very little need to. And the smell... She had clearly just applied one of those heavenly scents that whip up my libido and make me even more attracted to her.

Without a word, I removed all of my clothes. I knew better than to question her or talk when she was in a good mood like this. Yammering away and asking questions like a 5 year old is one of her biggest turnoffs. It had taken me way too long, but I finally learned to simply shut up when she was in the mood, and our rather bland sex life finally flourished in quality and intensity, though perhaps not the quantity of our younger years. The improvement was worth it.

Once I stood before her as naked as the day I was born, she looked me up and down a bit. She smiled as she saw my recently-shaven groin; she had made it clear several years ago that she wanted me neatly trimmed at all times. Another obvious turnoff for her was an excessively hairy cock and balls. She leaned in towards me and sniffed, clearly smelling my now faded cologne.

"You smell good, and I'm glad you're trimmed up. I want you to get dressed, something nice, and take me out to dinner, somewhere nice but not outrageous. Oh, and put this on." My heart skipped a beat as she reached into the top dresser drawer and pulled out the clear cock cage that was tucked away in the back. "She must have had a really good day" I thought to myself as I took it from her. It was a cheap knockoff, but proved to be comfortable for extended wear and quite secure. Once it was on, I could only slip my shaft out of it in the shower with sufficient soap, but there was no way to extract my balls and pull it off completely.

I took the base ring and squeezed my cock and balls through, ensuring the top was facing forward and the bottom was curved towards the back. I had not yet started to get hard, so I was able to easily get the head of my cock into the clear tube and slide it up to meet the base ring. Once assembled, she deftly took the key and inserted the locking mechanism, engaged the lock, and removed the key. As I turned and adjusted the chastity cage on my cock to center it and ensure it was attached as comfortably as possible, I vaguely realized she put a single key back in the drawer. That's when I noticed the simple but beautiful silver necklace around her neck, disappearing into her elegant cleavage, with just the very back end of the other key peeking above the cut of her dress.

I briefly contemplated my situation as she left the room. She had never worn the key like this, though we had talked about what it might be like a few times, for me to be locked up and her flaunting the key in public, almost daring someone to question or comment about it. I also noticed that she was wearing stockings or hose, as her feet and legs had an unusual soft shine and elegant color to them. She very rarely wore hose, and stockings were typically reserved for the rare bedroom romps when she might be a little extra feisty and willing to cater to the lingerie/stockings fetish that she knew I had. I wondered to myself which of these she might be wearing as I began to pick out some dressier clothes and get ready to go.

As we walked out the door, we began to make the usual small talk and chatted like a happy couple about the events of our days. I was happy to hear the kids were with friends and would be staying the night; no need to rush supper or the return home. I didn't bother to tell her where we were going; I silently made the decision and opted to take her to a nice Italian restaurant we had not been to before but would be very much appreciated by my beautiful bride.

I also noticed she carried a larger purse than normal. She usually used a rather small purse, but tonight she was carrying the very nice larger one we had bought on vacation some years ago and was rarely used. I didn't think anything of it other than it did match her dress very nicely. We got on the freeway and passed the nearby exits with the usual restaurant chains; she smiled appreciatively and reached her hand over and placed it on my thigh, lightly resting her fingertips on the plastic that encased my cock, which had been trying to swell since it had been locked away. I caught my breath a bit as she started to lightly rub the end of the cock cage and my upper thigh without altering the cadence or topic of our conversation.

The base ring of the cock cage was quite tight when we finally parked in the unique ethnic area of town we rarely visited. I quickly rushed to open the door for her and was again presented a beautiful scene that reminded me why I was so fond of this woman as she climbed out of the car. I didn't recognize the silver chain around her neck, though I definitely recognized the small brass key at the end of it and the swell of her chest as she stood. She likes silver jewelry better than gold; she must have spotted it and treated herself. She thanked me and we walked hand in hand up the street towards a new dining experience. Dinner was authentic and amazing. We took our time, enjoyed a few drinks and even shared a dessert. The room was warm and the lights were dimmed a bit, and we enjoyed each other's company as much as we enjoyed the meal.

We talked more than we had in quite a while, maybe even months. Not once did sex or my restricted condition come up; I had learned my lesson well. Finally with the bill paid and the waiter handsomely tipped, we walked back down the hill to the car. Again I enjoyed the view as I held her door open and watched her lower herself into the seat. Almost on purpose, she let the hem of her dress slide halfway up her thigh as she smiled at me, and I thought just for the briefest of moments that I caught a glimpse of the bottom of stocking tops. She shifted her legs into the car before I could get a better view and confirm my suspicions. I nonchalantly scanned her dress for any hints of garters or other lingerie. She had surprised me a couple times many years back by wearing gartered stockings and other lingerie under ordinary clothes. The passionate sex we had immediately after I had casually touched her and discovered her secret was one of my fondest sexual memories.

As I started the car, she again reached her hand over and, this time not so casually, stroked the cock cage with her fingers. "Drive to Central Street, and go the hotel just behind the steakhouse" she said with a gleam in her eye. "I have something special planned for us tonight, and I'm sure you're really going to enjoy it." I nodded approvingly as I pointed the car away from home and towards the nicest suburb on our side of town. With this new turn of events, our conversation dwindled and we enjoyed some music. It only took 10 minutes to reach our destination, but by the time we reached the hotel my cock was really straining at its confines, without success. We had ordered the smaller of the available cages and base rings, ensuring a very snug fit even when I was flaccid. There would be nothing close to an erection with it on.

We walked thru the front door and, to my surprise, straight down the hall. I was in awe that she must have planned this and gotten a room and key ahead of time, and I felt my pulse race a bit. We came to a door almost at the end of the hall, and she pulled a keycard out of the small front flap of her purse. With a nearly inaudible beep and click, the light on the lock turned green and we walked in. The room was a suite, with a separate living room and bedroom. "Wow, this is really nice, I love the surprise" I said as I reached for her and hugged her close. She kissed me, not too quickly, but enough to let me know she was grateful that I recognized her efforts.

She held my hand and led me into the bedroom, commenting "I want you to just be quiet and enjoy the evening, can you do that?" I quickly replied with a "Yes ma'am" and continued to follow her through the bedroom and into the spacious bathroom. I noticed the very large shower, something we longed to have in our own house. I also noticed the simple armless office chair in the middle of the room, facing the sink and mirror. I assumed it had been moved there from the desk in the living room.

Before I had a chance to react further, she put a finger up to my lips and pushed me firmly towards the chair. She proceeded to remove all of my clothes until I was standing in front of the chair completely naked with my caged cock twitching. She pushed me into the chair and walked out of the room. She returned in a few seconds with her purse. She walked behind the chair and I heard her reach into the purse and something she pulled out made a metallic jingle noise. I felt her gently pull one wrist, then the other behind the chair, followed by the feel of cold steel handcuffs clicking closed around each wrist. We didn't own handcuffs, and I wondered when and where she came by these. It wasn't uncomfortable, but there was certainly no way I would be able to get out of the chair. I admired her lustfully as she came back into view. I watched her bend down, pull some sort of strap out of the purse, and proceed to secure my ankles to the chair legs. I was definitely not going anywhere.

She stood and admired her work. Then she lifted her dress a bit and playfully removed her thong panties. Again I swore that I caught a glimpse of the bottom of stocking tops, but the hem of her dress dropped faster than it had risen and I couldn't be sure. I didn't recognize the panties; dark navy like the dress and certainly not boring cotton. She had done some shopping on her own for sure. I couldn't help but notice the darkened spot on the silky fabric. She paused, contemplating her next move, before twirling the thin garment on her finger. With a little smirk she reached out and placed the thong over my head, carefully positioning the dampest part right over my nose.

The smell was completely intoxicating and I inhaled, deeply. She then reached into her purse again and pulled out her laptop and some nice looking headphones. I looked quizzically as she placed it on the counter, powered it up, clicked a few buttons, and plugged in the headphones. She placed the well-cushioned headphones over my ears, smiled at me, and walked out to the bedroom, carrying the purse and closing the door. I was left there secured to the chair, unable to move much, with a faint buzz in the headphones. And then the laptop screen came alive.

A video started playing full screen. It took me a second, but I recognized what was being displayed; it was the bedroom just outside the bathroom door. My jaw literally dropped a little as I saw my wife come into view. The panties that were presently adorning my face were positioned over a beautiful matching wide garter belt that held up her sexy stockings. The same shiny black leather boots with the tasteful silver buckles she wore in front of me just a minute before were stretched over her sexy calves. A magnificent matching bra held her breasts up perfectly, completing the outfit. She looked exactly like she did minutes earlier, just without the dress.

I wondered when this could have been recorded as she laid down on the bed, and reached over to the large purse on the stand next to the headboard. She smiled at the camera that had been positioned at the foot of the bed as she pulled her favorite vibrator out of the bag and began rubbing it over the front of her panties. For the next 5 minutes I sat in silenced, jealous awe as she proceeded to rub the toy up and down before positioning it just to the side of her clit. Finally, she started to clench and moan, letting the waves of her orgasm build until, with a final loud moan, she came with her thighs squeezing and ass lifting off the bed.

The ring of the cock cage broke me from my stupor as it held my aching balls firmly in its grasp. It wasn't a tortuous pain, but certainly enough to quickly bring me back to reality as my cock strained from the pleasure of just having watched my wife get herself off. My attention was quickly drawn back to the screen in front of me as she sat up and began talking to the camera. "How does that cock cage feel? Pinching you a bit? Your cock is trying to get hard right now isn't it? Well just sit tight (giggle) because I have a few things to tell you while you sit there, tied to the chair in the bathroom, while I'm just outside the door. I'll bet you're wondering what I might be doing on the other side of that door. The simple fact is, I met someone. It doesn't matter who he is, you don't know him and you never will. But as you sit there chained to that chair, he is on his way to this very hotel to fuck me like he has told me many times he can. He boasts about how he fucks, and he loves to brag about how he likes to fuck hard."

My eyes were open and dry, my mouth agape as the scent from her panties continued to fill my nostrils. I couldn't comprehend what I was seeing and hearing. She continued... "I know you still fantasize about me being with other men, even though we decided years ago that it would just be us from now on. But deep down I still crave the attention and thrill and pleasure of fucking other guys, especially when you know about it. And I know deep down you still had that itch, that desire to know that I was fucking other guys, coming home to you late at night after having met them at their house or some hotel and fucking them several times. I know how much you loved when I came home and woke you by showing you my used, swollen pussy and telling you that I had been a very bad, very naughty wife."

She shifted on the bed, making sure I could see the lingerie smoothly caressing her body and legs. Her hand traced invisible patterns on her hips and thighs, and she continued. "So as you surely have guessed by now I rented the room earlier in the day and got a few things ready before our date tonight. Of course, I've been so turned on planning this out I just had to get myself off. However, that was just the warmup for my little married pussy. You see, Mister 'X' as I'll call him not only brags about how good and hard he fucks, but he made it clear that he has a very large cock, 9 inches and quite thick, so he claims. It's been a very long time since I've had anything like that, certainly not your cock, so I figured I needed a little something extra to make sure I could handle him tonight. I felt him the other day when I was teasing him a bit and the bulge in his pants was absolutely huge."

She reached into that beautiful purse once again, this time extracting yet another toy, one that I had most certainly never seen before. A lifelike dildo, and large. Much larger than me. We had played with a large penis extension a few times, and while I loved how hard she would come when I fucked her while wearing it, she claimed it was too stiff and unforgiving to be truly comfortable. But there was no doubt that she came very hard when we used it. It was clear that this dildo was a bit more flexible, more forgiving. I looked like it was 9 or 10 inches long, and certainly much thicker than my very average dick.

Without another word she laid back, removed her thong, set it aside on the stand, and proceeded to spread her legs. Her pussy looked glorious, not completely shaved but very well trimmed, with a small patch of hair resting just above her clit. And it was obvious that her pussy was wet; it wasn't just wet, it was soaked, thoroughly. It glistened in the hotel room lighting. She began slowly sliding the huge dildo up and down her wet pussy lips, and even rubbed her clit a little with her free hand. After a few minutes of lubing up this monster, she angled it a bit differently and began to work the enormous head into her pussy. Despite how wet she was, it was clearly a bit of a struggle. With a little moan, mostly out of pleasure, her pussy suddenly sucked the head in. I watched as my beautiful wife of so many years lay spread before me on the screen, slowly working the enormous dildo in and out of her pussy, deeper with each thrust.

It suddenly occurred to me that, while I could clearly hear her moaning in the headphones, I could not hear anything else that was happening in the room our just outside the door. Was it really possible that she had met some stud and arranged for him to come here and fuck her senseless? My mind raced as I recalled, many years earlier, all of the fantastic yet mixed emotions and jealousy I endured when she would date and fuck other men, even after we were married. Sometimes she let me know before their date, and sometimes she would simply surprise me, even days later, with the sordid story of their sexual escapades. Without fail though, I would get more turned on than ever before and we would have the most amazing sex, often fucking several times over the following couple of days while she recounted how much her lovers appreciated her and how hard they fucked her and made her cum.

An extra intense moan from the video of my wife refocused my gaze on the screen, and I opened my mouth in slight wonder as she began to thrust the dildo in deeper and harder, bottoming it out in the depths of her pussy. We often talked about how the back of her pussy was only touched by her well-hung boyfriends; that my dick never came close to hitting those spots. She was certainly having no trouble now getting to those spots, in fact there was no doubt that she was stretching her pussy quite more than it had been stretched in a very long time.

I tried shifting just a bit in my seat as my aching caged cock and balls were purple, swollen, and rather uncomfortable, but my restraints held me firmly and allowed minimal movement without pulling painfully on my shoulders. I became aware of a nearly constant stream of precum that had started to ooze out of the small opening in the plastic tube around my cock. I was very excited, and despite not being able to get an erection I was clearly not having any trouble getting my fluids moving down my cock. I also noticed that I was quite warm and even sweating a little; this woman really knew how to turn me on and wind me up.

I continued to watch as she would slow her pace, then build back up, then slow down again. She shifted a bit, turning her glorious pussy away from me so that she could turn her head and look at the camera. When she would pick up her pace and thrust the dildo deep into her pussy, her eyes would half close and seemed to even flutter, and her moans would intensify. When she slowed her motions, she would relax a bit and her breathing would even out.