A Dating App Paid My New Lingerie!

Story Info
And how I experienced to be a hot Escort for the first time.
6.9k words
4.63
10.3k
9

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chridi
Chridi
159 Followers

This story can be read as a stand-alone. Still, I can recommend, if you have the time, to read the other previously published stories first. Simply follow the dates of publication in the Series. It will give the reader a better picture of the character and the steps she has taken while discovering her sexuality.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A last-moment ticket had put me on a plane to Korea for work. I did not have a lot of spare time to enjoy other things than meetings and the only free moment I had was at the end of my stay I used to go shopping. In one of the major shopping malls, I discovered a small boutique with beautiful lingerie.

It was a store limited to erotic and very feminine stuff. I went inside and the sales lady helped me to find the right sizes for several sexy combinations. There was nobody else in the store and I left the curtain of the fitting room open, more convenient to go in and out to see the mirror and more space and air... also let her see and comment on what looked best on me since there was nobody else with me to judge.

I didn't make any effort to hide myself when I was changing outfits and she didn't look away either. I appreciated her help and felt flattered when she gave me compliments on how my body looked so sexy with the sets I was trying on - but hey, guess that is what good salespeople do!

In the end, I bought three sets. Two I chose myself, a traditional black, a blue and a red one she suggested to me: it had several models of bras and panties, from covering and supporting my whole breasts, over a smaller one for showing more cleavage and a special one, only supporting my breasts, leaving my nipples free.

I tried them all and decided to take the smaller and "supporting" bra, giving me the chance to cheat as if I was not wearing a bra. If I combine it with "cleavage blouses" or soft fabric tops, I could push up my boobs for more "attention-attraction" while at the same time giving the impression I am braless. She even succeeded in letting me buy the garter belts, according to her "nicely going together with the little thong, something I rarely use but I thought Christian would like this kind of surprise.

Before going to bed I was doing a video call with Christian and showed him my new assets. The red one caught his attention, especially with the bra showing my nipples free. He said he got horny but sitting at the other side of the world there was no chance for sex and it would not be in a short time we would be back together.

After my famous holiday in Spain we saw each other twice and our sex moments were great, especially when he wanted me to tell him again about my Spanish encounters. So our call went back to the same topic when he asked me if I had not met any hot guys there. I said no, only colleagues during meetings, and with them I could not afford to mix work and private life, and for sure not sex. I explained to him I had no interest in clubbing without company, especially not alone, as a woman in a country I don't know very well.

To try to make a long story short, Christian came up with the idea to use a dating app to set up an encounter. I never used it but I wanted to give it a try, I was honestly curious how it works and if there would be men to react. I set up the app and posted a short profile with a few selfies, and no face, using my new sexy lingerie to get the right attention.

He explained to me how swiping works and after only a few minutes I had a few reactions but nothing interesting. I made it clear I was looking for fun and no relation material. When I woke up in the morning Christian was still awake on the other side of the world and asked me if that app gave me some results. I already forgot about it and checked on his request.

Since I limited the range to a few miles I did not expect a lot of reactions.

"You will have to start to swipe some more," Christian suggested.

"Okay!"

I selected about 20, in my eyes, handsome guys I would like to have a chat with and see from there. Reactions of matches started to come in already during breakfast and with screenshots I messaged Christian who kept awake. I started a few conversations where I had the impression of dealing with real gentlemen I agreed to see in person. Several hot guys reacted but only two managed to make it in the timeframe I was able to meet.

Following Christian's advice, I asked to come to the bar of my hotel since the staff knew me there. After my last day of work, I got excited to meet the guys and see what would happen. One at 7 pm and one at 8.30 pm. If I would have a good connection with the man at 7 pm I would need to cancel nr 2, and if nr 1 doesn't work out there would still be a second chance....

I caught myself looking at their pictures every time I had a minute - they showed stunning bodies and I was hoping that they were real!

After wearing my "two-piece suit" every day, I was excited to dress up for a date. I started with my new lingerie and picked the red one, combined with the garter belt and fine fishnet stockings. Then put on a tight short dress, accentuating perfectly the shape of my body. I took a chair to sit on it to see how the length of the dress matched with the height of my stockings. When I was standing it was perfect and when I sat down my dress moved up and showed the red clip of the garter belt on the black stockings. Hmmm, I didn't mind and liked it to show off innocently and considered my outfit approved!

Regardless of the outcome of the evening, I was already happy to have the opportunity to dress sexy. It is something I rarely do at home because I am not expected to go out like this as a "married woman" in a mostly conservative environment. It's like these movies where women have two lives: a traditional one, and a secret one. Guess my secret one only happens when I am abroad.

I finished with some make-up and waited impatiently to go down to the bar. A few minutes before time I did a quick video call with Christian. He asked me about my dates and who first blabla... and if I felt excited to be his hotwife again.

In one way I did not believe it would work out so I told him I had no expectations but in another way, I admitted to him I was horny since I saw the pictures of all those handsome men on Tinder.

I was also a bit disappointed that my favorite choices - not based on the looks but on the way they made conversation in the app, did not make it for a date. Christian was not interested in the conversations but in sex only. He liked how I dressed up and the way he talked to me, already imagining me in bed with one of them, told me he was even more horny than me!

Sometimes I wonder who enjoys the hotwife experience more, me or him?

Before I stopped the call he finished by asking if I was going commando.

"Not this time".

I lifted my dress to show him the "red combination" including my new little red thong.

"Time to go, baby!" I said and hung up on him.

As confident as I ended the call with him, as nervous as I was when I saw my watch showing the time. I felt my heart racing and took a deep breath.

I put on my high heels, took my purse, and walked to the elevator. When I arrived at the bar several men and women were there and only one man was alone. Would that be my date?

When he looked at me I thought he was thinking in the same way: is that her? We smiled both which confirmed we were thinking correctly.

" Jane", I introduced myself, using my best friend's name.

"Hi, I am Michael," he replied.

He gave me a nice first impression and offered me a drink. The conversation started a bit difficult and I felt he did not listen to me. When I told him I stayed in this hotel he said something like:

"Oh, that's convenient, so how much?"

"How much what?" I asked him back, wondering if he wanted to know the room rates.

"Well, for your company - do you charge per hour or night?" he asked without blinking.

I was shocked! The guy was thinking I was an escort! I told him I was in Korea for work and that I just wanted to have some fun. He apologized and explained why he was thinking this way about me: first, the profile on the app showed me only in lingerie, and now dressed this way, apparently too sexy... Second this bar: it never occurred to me but he explained the place was known for "working girls" meeting their clients and even trying to hook up.

Anyway, after I finished my drink I did not feel attracted enough to have sex with him. Guess the feeling must have been mutual and he left saying goodbye with a friendly kiss on my cheek. I checked my phone to look again at the pictures of nr2 that would meet me in about an hour. I went back to my room, got out of my dress to be comfy, and did another video call with Christian.

I told him what happened and said he wasn't surprised and understood the situation. It inspired him to a new dare:

"Why wouldn't you ask for money?"

I always had a lot of respect for sex workers but never thought about charging money for sex. Christian said it was only for fun, and if the guy agrees to pay me I can still say that I was joking.

So how much should I charge? He didn't know, and had no experience, so together we quickly checked online and saw rates for escorts from 100 USD for an hour up to 1000 and much more for one night!! He said I am gorgeous, sexy, and a great fuck so I am worth it to get a high rate, that I should ask at least 200 per hour. The topic made me excited and I felt I was getting wet already.

It was time to get dressed again, had a last look at my reflection on how I looked in my new red sexy set and got ready "for work"! I rehearsed an introductory sentence in case he would ask me the same "rate question". When I came out of the elevator, walking from the lobby to the bar I was thinking and feeling very different than one hour ago. I walked proudly as always, but now fantasizing about how people think about me. Would they all think I am a little hooker?

I was a bit early and asked for a glass of water. With the escort thing on my mind, I decided only to talk about money if the guy asked for it. In silence, I did a few more rehearsals on how and how much I would ask. I sat on a high bar stool, legs crossed. I tried to get into the role of a high-class escort, certainly not vulgar but still with the necessary sexual appearance. I scanned the bar and now knowing what I know, I noticed a few other women, let's say, colleagues of mine.

It was the second time I stayed in that 5-star hotel and was never aware these things were going on here. I was looking at every single man, if that would be nr2, as a result, a few came to talk to me, and had to disappoint them by telling the guys I was expecting my date.

One of them said: "I keep an eye on you and hope he is not coming and then I come back".

I said "Okay, let's see," since the guy was not unattractive, I understood this was a good "plan B" just in case.

Then the man arrived, right on time. I recognized him immediately from the pictures: he looked even better in real life!

A luscious head of black hair, a tanned face, dark brown eyes. When he introduced himself he took my hand and pulled me close to give a kiss on my cheek. I was so impressed by his looks, his warm handshake, nice smelling aftershave, and his sexy-sounding male voice that I did not get his name.

"I am Jane" I stuttered, "and yours, sorry didn't understand"...

"Marcello, friends call me Mars"

"Ok, can I call you Mars also?"

"Sure! What would you like to drink? Not more water I hope?" looking at my glass.

I asked for a glass of Prosecco and had a good feeling as the conversation started really well with some genuine laughs. He joined me with the same drink and I was surprised when I heard him saying to the waiter to put the bill on his room number,

"Oh, and also the water..." he added.

I decided not to say I stayed in the same hotel and asked him a few questions of interest: where he is from? (Argentina), the reason for his visit to the country? (business). Time to combine business and pleasure? (not a lot - just doing some fitness in the gym of the hotel and now having a drink with a beautiful lady).

In between, he asked me if I was local, and my roots, but nothing about work or my reason for being here. I guessed he assumed, just like the other guy I was an escort and obviously, therefore not asking about "my professional activities".

Suddenly he said in a quieter voice "I like you very much, so let's deal first with business".

There it was!

I lowered my voice also and turned close to his ear and said without hesitating:

"200 per hour, minimum 2 hours - 3 hours 500, and this first half hour is on me. I don't do bondage, SM, and anal. BJ can do without and fucking is with a condom"

For me, it took ages before he reacted and my stomach felt awkward.

Then he said, "Okay, I am not into those things myself - I book you for 3 hours, so we have time to enjoy ourselves and nothing in a hurry".

I hoped he did not notice I was blushing and that I was really nervous. He finished his glass, mine was still half full when he asked the waiter to bring a cooled bottle of Champagne to his room.

"You like Champagne I hope, coz I won't drink it alone"

"Love it", I said.

"Okay, let's go to my room"

That was the moment I should have told him: "Hey, I am just joking, I am not an escort!" But I didn't...

While he took my hand to walk to the elevators I noticed eyes following us. One was the guy who approached me just before Mars arrived, giving me a look, saying "What a pity".

With some others, I made involuntary eye contact and couldn't help smiling at them while having little imaginary conversations:

"Yes I am an escort - yes, I go upstairs now with my client to fuck - sorry I am not available for you now..."

To know what several of those men think of me made me wet and very horny, it gave me a similar feeling to when I was naked in public for the first time, discovering I liked to be watched.

I also realized it was a very good idea of Christian to set it up in my own hotel and now Mars having a room there made it even more safe. I can always leave him when I want, which seems easier than kicking a man out of my own room when I don't like him.

When two staff members that I know from my stay, one after the other said good evening to me, I saw Mars thinking "Oh, she is coming here more often to pick up clients".

For me it was okay and even positive they saw me on the way to the elevators, hand in hand with Mars coz they knew where I was.

He stayed on the top floor of the hotel and when I entered his room it was double the size of mine at least, it was more like a little suite.

"Let's get the administration done first he said" and gave me 500 dollars from his safe.

Same time the doorbell rang: Champagne! With slightly trembling hands I folded the dollars and put them in my little purse. I had mixed feelings accepting the money but it got my adrenaline up! Seemed I went all the way in with my role-play and Christian's dare.

Right! Christian! Almost forgot about him. I asked Mars politely to use his bathroom. That moment I used to text Christian telling him quickly I was with Mars, nr2, in his room, floor, and nr - in the same hotel. I didn't give more details, didn't wait for his reaction, and did what I needed to do: freshen up myself for Mars, and some extra make-up.

I noticed the bathroom was still spreading nice smells from using soap or perfumes earlier, and the wet shower glass window taught me "my client" was a nice clean man. When I came out of the bathroom he invited me on the balcony to share a glass of champagne. I thought I could take some initiative and gave him a first kiss on his lips. Then a second and soon we were kissing with real passion.

He gave me a first compliment telling me how he loved my lips kissing his and that he was not used to it, that most girls don't want to kiss... I didn't know that so I said for me it depends on how much I like the guy I date with. I can imagine escorts have "to fake" a lot, seeing several men, week in and week out but for me, the way I connected physically with Mars was nothing fake at all.

Of course, now to stay in my role I need to be sure to please him in the best way I can, he did pay me after all and I respected the money. Same time I felt it would be my pleasure as well.

I asked him if he would like to help me undress which provoked another reaction from Mars, saying I was not stealing his time. He helped me out of my dress, stepped back to admire me and I saw he liked what he paid for. My new bra revealed my tits almost completely and it made me feel aroused!

At the moment I bought it, I never thought I would have the chance to show off with it so quickly, and lastly, not to a stranger instead of Christian!

When I did move to take off my bra he asked to wait with that. I normally get out of them as quickly as possible to free my boobs, but hey, the client is King!

He filled up our glasses again and I went on to seduce him. I opened the buttons of his shirt to find a chest, more hairy than I am used to, and let my hand caress the whole surface. Then time to open the belt of his pants and zipper. The big bulge in his briefs showed me he was excited when I lowered his pants to his knees.

I slipped my hand behind the tight waistband to find a cock pointing up and already pretty hard.

"Let me free your Willy," I said and let his cock flip out.

"What a handsome cock you have" I heard myself saying and meant every word.

Loved the surprise of being presented with a cut cock - something I like more and more. Showing his nice head right away without needing to pull back "his jacket" is something extra sexy for me, maybe because Christian is not cut.

While I started stroking slowly I felt one of his hands on the cheeks of my uncovered ass. Standing on my high heels he was still a lot taller than me. I looked up at him and asked for little confirmations: you like it like this, stroking your cock? Do you like my ass? He just nodded or moaned to show he liked it.

His cock was gaining more strength and girth. It's not that I am a "size queen" but always happy to deal, for a change, with something bigger than Christian's who has a nice, just above-average cock I guess. Mars' was definitely larger, which was easy to feel with my little hand when rubbing him.

I was more and more longing for action and let him sit on the side of the bed, to take off his shoes, socks, everything. I was on my knees on the soft carpet in front of him and caressed his legs and inner thighs way up to his shaven balls and shaft.

"Would you like me to suck your cock baby?"

"oh yes baby, please do"!

I sat perfect to do the job I love most in life: blowjob! Now that I was looking at his dick right in front of me it looked really big. Pulled him towards me and while still stroking I began kissing and licking his shaft and alternating with kissing and sucking his balls. After a few long minutes of massaging and licking, I took his head in my mouth and sucked him to take him little by little a bit deeper in me.

He had one hand on my head guiding me gently back and forward, showing me how fast he wanted me to go. His precum was flowing rapidly, pure, and almost tasteless. While catching my breath I asked him if he wanted me to make him come like this or if he wanted to postpone. He told me to go for it now, that he was too excited to stop.

I continued rubbing and sucking him and asked how he liked to come.

"Can I come in your mouth please?" he asked in a friendly way.

I didn't answer and continued until I felt he was about to explode. He was warning me at the same time and I tried to get ready for his load to be released in my mouth. I opened wide, put my tongue out, and pointed his dick to receive a big amount of tick juice, too much for me to swallow, and a part flowed out over my lips and chin. I then took his cock partially inside my mouth, closing my lips around it while I squeezed him and kept pumping. He was growling loudly and let himself drop backward on the bed.

Chridi
Chridi
159 Followers
12