A Daughter's Birthday Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony glanced at his daughter, though before responding he check around the hilltop, there appeared to be no one around so he told her, 'One of your grandfather's favourite pastimes, was to give a woman a pat on the backside, if he thought she was gorgeous, and he could get away with it'.

Sonya snapped, 'Oooh, while I appreciate the compliment, I would prefer it not happen again', so she moves in front of her father, where Tony give her pneumatic derrière a pinch.

The expression on Sonya's face was priceless...

After a few more steps, Tony received a slap on the back, just like his father used to give him, when he approved of what his son had accomplished. Tony didn't say anything to Sonya as he didn't want to scare his daughter. And just so you realise there definitely was no one else around...

Tony then took his daughter to one of his favourite coffee houses in Cowes, for a comforting and warming cup, plus a slice of their lovely chocolate gateau. As the pair were sat there chatting over their coffee and cake, Tony's cousin Heather tapped him on the shoulder and asked to be introduced to the beautiful woman he was with. When Sonya lifted her gaze from her plate, there was a little squeal from them both as they reach out and touch hands, to make sure they're not seeing double. Heather joined the duo for a quick chat and was not surprised to hear of Sonya's encounter upon "Ashey Down".

12