A Daughter's Massage

Story Info
Michelle provides her dad a thorough prostate treatment.
3.3k words
4.6
79.3k
138
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Illogical
Illogical
519 Followers

Edited by MissJenny54.

"It still hurts, doesn't it?" Asked his wife, Carol.

"Not so much," replied her husband, Robert.

"Dammit, Robert! How long are you planning on waiting? You have to get that checked out!"

Robert had been experiencing pain in the lower part of his abdomen and difficulty urinating. At age 61, prostate issues could become serious problems if left untreated.

"Since you are so stubborn, I'm calling Michelle myself and telling her everything. I've givenyou plenty of chances to talk to her, and that's final!"

"Carol, I... " but Carol was already gone, most likely to call their daughter.

Michelle Novak was Carol and Robert's only daughter. They weren't surprised she would study medicine since she had shown promise from a young age. Michelle chose urology because, according to statistics, only 8 percent of women were urologists. Her education was a challenge, but she loved it. Robert thought it was odd, presuming his daughter would choose a more female-oriented field, like gynecology or pediatrics, but it didn't matter since he knew she would make a hell of a doctor.

Michelle didn't mind examining her patients' dicks; if anything, she looked forward to it. That was one of the reasons she decided to enter that specialty. She especially loved to check their prostates. Most men disliked it for many dumb reasons, but it had to be done regardless. It gave her the ultimate thrill to see their reaction when a pretty female doctor was about to slide a finger up their tight assholes while their wives waited outside. At that moment, she was in control.

Michelle's cell phone rang, and she saw it was her mom. After her mom explained everything, she realized this was an opportunity she couldn't pass. Later that day, she went to her parents' house.

"Come in," said Robert as someone knocked on his office door.

Michelle walked in and sat down in front of her father with a serious expression. "You know why I'm here, don't you?" She asked, looking straight at him.

"Michelle, listen, I-- "

"How long have you been like this?" She cut him off.

"I... three weeks, almost four... "

"Almost four, huh? As Mom said... so stubborn. You do realize I am exactly who you need to see to get whatever problem you have checked out," she said, trying to keep her cool.

"Yeah, I know... but I thought... it would go away in a few days. I meant to call

you, but now that you are here, maybe you could refer me to one of your colleagues?"

"Refer you? Why would I refer you? I am a urology specialist, and I can treat you," she said, slightly insulted by his comment. "It's because I am a woman, isn't it?"

"Michelle, that has nothing... "

"Let me get this straight; you'd rather stay in pain and discomfort for almost

three weeks instead of coming to me? A medical doctor specializing in your particular issue, just because I am a woman? That's sexist, and you know it."

"What? Sexist? How is that sexist? I am a man, and I don't feel comfortable having my daughter check....down there."

She glared daggers at him, hurt that he didn't trust her enough.

After a deep sigh, Robert spoke again. "Fine. I'll come to your office but under one condition Michelle," he said sternly.

"Sure, Dad," she said, smiling, knowing her plan was already in motion.

"You can't tell your mother. If she asks, tell her we talked about my problem, and you referred me to one of your colleagues, okay? I don't want this to get any weirder for me."

"Agreed," she said, rolling her eyes. "I'll make something up, but god help you if you don't show. I'll be expecting you tomorrow at 10 am, understood?"

"Yeah... yeah," he replied in a defeated tone.

The next day, Michelle kept checking the clock. From the symptoms her mother described, he could have benign prostatic hyperplasia, more commonly known as an enlarged prostate. Still, she couldn't say for sure until she conducted a more thorough examination.

There was a knock at the door. She looked up, and the clock read 10:04 am. "Come in," she said.

Robert walked in and took a seat.

"You actually came! A part of me thought you wouldn't," she said with a smirk.

"I just want to get this over with," he replied.

"Very well. Let's start with your symptoms. What have you been experiencing?"

"Over the past few weeks, my lower back has been hurting. I've been having difficulty urinating, and when I do, it's a small amount, but I still feel the urge to go. Occasionally, I feel a slight pain in my bladder or groin area. I also... sometimes... start... leaking," he said, whispering that last part.

Michelle wrote everything down. "Have you seen any blood in your urine?"

"No, not that I know of."

"Have you had any difficulty getting an erection?" She asked, looking up.

"What?! Michelle, I won't answer that," he said, embarrassed.

"Dad, I can't help you unless I know everything. Please answer the question."

"Fine... yes," he said dejectedly. "I can't get an... erection," he said, blushing.

"When was your last orgasm?"

"Michelle!" he said out loud.

"Dad...please don't start." she said glaring at him.

"Jeez...I don't know....like 8 months...probably a year" he said almost mumbling.

"Holy shit! A whole year without cumming, he must be dying to blow his load." she thought.

"I think you might have an enlarged prostate. Many symptoms you describe fit the criteria, but my diagnosis can't be final until I examine you."

"Michelle, can't you give me a prescription? I don't think... " Robert thought she would give him some pills, and he'd be on his way.

"No, I can't give a prescription. An enlarged prostate is no joke, Dad. Left untreated, it can lead to prostatitis, a common cause of urinary tract infections in men. Do you seriously want to risk that?" She said, annoyed at her father's stubbornness.

"Okay," he sighed. "But don't forget my condition."

"Yeah, yeah, I know: don't tell Mom...jeez!" She said, getting up. "Inside the bathroom, you'll find a gown. Please put it on."

Michelle's heart started racing as she put her gloves on; this was about to get real. "I wonder how big Dad is?" Her nipples hardened at the thought.

Robert was still very handsome, worked out regularly and always maintained a healthy diet. He was 59 but didn't look it. Michelle always thought he was a 'DILF.' She recalled how some of her friends had a crush on him.

Robert walked out, holding the back of his gown.

"Alright, dad, stand over here in front of the table," she directed. "I'm going to check your penis and testicles for abnormality." Robert nodded.

Michelle rolled her stool in front of him while Robert braced himself against the table, his heart racing and his legs weak. She lifted the gown to his waist. His flaccid, perfectly circumcised member hung long and thick from his hairy groin. In contrast, his scrotal sac was shaved smooth and filled with large egg-sized balls hanging low between his thighs.

"Woah!" Michelle whispered, getting a clear view of his attractive package.

"I didn't think you were gonna be hung like a fucking horse, Daddy," she thought.

Michelle's mouth went dry, and she felt herself getting flushed.

"Alright, let's see," said Michelle, trying to sound composed. She lifted his penis, looking under it. "He has a beautiful pink head too. God, Mom is such a lucky woman," she thought. She then reached out and delicately fondled his scrotum, feeling for any bumps on his testicles. Michelle rolled them gently between her fingers, fully conscious of their enormous size, as she cupped and massaged them. "Such heavy balls too!" She thought.

Robert's penis appeared to be about six inches soft and thicker than her wrist. She could only wonder how big he was when sexually aroused.

"Dad," she said softly, her beautiful hazel eyes looking up at him. "Everything seems normal down here," she said. Robert could feel her hot breath right on his dick.

"Uh-huh," he muttered.

He was feeling flushed; it had been years since he had been touched by another woman, much less such a beautiful one as his daughter.

Michelle Novak was 38 years, stood at 5"8, with long brunette hair and a face that belied her age. She worked out every day, keeping her waist trim. A set of full tits caught the attention of her patients and colleagues.

"Let's move on," she said as she stood up from the stool. "Follow me to the next room."

As they entered, Robert noticed a weird contraption that looked like a chair but couldn't distinguish what it was. Michelle locked the door behind them.

"Please hop on, Dad," Michelle said, walking to one of her cabinets to retrieve a bottle of clear liquid.

"What is this, Michelle?"

"It's my examination table. Place your arms and legs over the padding so I can get a clear view." That part was true; it was a table. For Michelle, it was a milking table, She decided the best way to treat an enlarged prostate was to massage it thoroughly until she milked them dry.

Many of her patients refused at first. The method was unorthodox but delivered the best results. She loved watching her patients sweat and squirm while massaging their prostates, as many would fight the sensation, probably because they didn't want to cum in front of the pretty doctor. Eventually, they all shot their thick loads on the floor while their fucking wives were down the hall, none the wiser. They would never be able to satisfy their husbands again.

Michelle would milk every last drop of cum out of her dad. "I think it's best if you take the gown off. It's going to get in the way," she said as professionally as possible.

Robert hesitated for a moment before taking off the gown wanting to get this over with and hopped on the table. He was exposed, his hips elevated on the wedge, thighs spread apart, and his penis being visible to Michelle was a new sensation. He was getting chills from the cold air.

Michelle took in the sight before her. He knelt on all fours and placed both arms and legs on the padding, ass high in the air. She had a clear view of his pink asshole and big cock dangling in front of her. Her pussy was drenched.

Robert heard a bottle open. "What's that?" He asked, raising his head.

"It's a water-based gel, don't worry," she said as she poured it down his asshole.

"Oh, lord," he sighed.

"You are gonna fucking love this!" Michelle thought to herself. "Sorry, it's a little cold." Gel trickled from his tailbone to his anus, down the perineum to his scrotum to the tip of his cock. Michelle chose to skip the gloves; she wanted to feel everything. "Alright, Dad, I need you to relax now; just breathe," she said softly.

Robert placed his head back down and gave a soft, low moan as she circled his pink sphincter with one finger. She massaged a little oil around his opening, trying to relax the area as much as possible before sliding her finger back in.

"Oh my...." He muttered

"Just breathe," she repeated, squeezing one of his buttocks. Michelle slowly slid her finger back and forth, fingering her dad a little before locating his prostate. Robert groaned when she made contact with it; sure enough, his prostate felt like a plum instead of a healthy walnut size. "You have a very enlarged prostate, Dad, as I presumed," she said as she slid her finger out.

"What...what happens next?"

"Research indicates the best way to treat an enlarged prostate is through massage. It's a natural, pain-free treatment that gradually relieves the pressure."

"Massage? I don't think...that should happen, besides-- "

"Dad, I've already isolated the root of your problem," she interrupted. "It's massage or surgery. I can arrange an operating room for tomorrow if you prefer."

"Will this hurt?" He asked moments later

"No, Dad, not at all," she replied, rolling her eyes.

"How will you know when the pressure has been relieved?" He asked.

"Don't worry, we'll know; now, hush," she said as she poured more lube down his ass. "Don't worry, Dad, I'm going to milk the shit out of you," she thought to herself with a sheepish grin on her face. She slid her finger back to his prostate, pressing it delicately and massaging it. "How does that feel?" She asked. "Can you feel some of the tenderness going away?"

His voice was a little shaky when he answered. "Ye...yeah..it feels....better," he said slowly. "But it feels like I'm gonna pee." After a few moments, Robert felt fluid move through his penis. He raised his head. "Michelle...I feel like something's....leaking."

"That's fluid from your prostate." Michelle could see it was seminal fluid. "Don't worry; there's wax paper under you."

Robert could feel his cock getting hard. He knew this wasn't supposed to happen. "Michelle...I'm sorry...I can't-- "

"Don't worry," she interrupted, "that's a normal reaction. It means the treatment is working." Michelle stared, almost in a trance, as her dad's cock started growing, getting thicker, right in before her eyes. She felt herself getting hot, and her breathing became heavier; she had always loved seeing a man cum. At that moment, Michelle felt like a whore servicing a client. She felt her moisture seeping into the crotch of her thong.

"Uh-huh," moaned Robert as he squirmed. She heard his breaths get shallow.

"It shouldn't take too long now," she thought. "I know you're gonna fight the urge to cum, Dad." That was the part she enjoyed most; their struggle against the inevitable, watching them squirm and sweat as they try to fight the urge to cum. She pressed harder on his prostate and used her thumb against his perineum. Robert had a full eight-inch erection of thick cock; Michelle could see the veins throbbing. She cupped his balls, giving them a nice squeeze eliciting Robert's groan. There was a steady flow of fluid at this point, drizzling the wax paper under him. He had never been this hard or so flushed with arousal. He was starting to lose it.

Michelle was lustily fascinated to see the fluid come and started breathing heavily through her mouth. Her nipples were hard and seemingly on fire, and her cunt was so hot and wet she was aching for release. She inhaled deeply through her nose and smelled the aroma of sex in the air as her essence mixed with the musky scent emanating from Robert's aroused state. It had a direct aphrodisiacal effect on her.

A few seconds later, she stopped her massaging movements. Her eyes shot open in surprise; she moaned softly and squeezed her ass together, holding onto the edge of the table as she felt a mild orgasmic sensation shudder through her body. She couldn't help that her lust had taken over. She resumed the massage after a few seconds. Robert hadn't noticed what had occurred.

Robert was covered in sweat. "Michelle...could you stop... I--"

"No, we can't stop, Dad," she interrupted a little too quickly. "We are almost done."

He was breathing heavily, rocking his hips and his toes began to curl. "A little more... " thought Michelle. She gripped his shaft and held her hand there.

"Michelle... please... " but she didn't reply this time. "Michelle... it feels like... like... I'm going to..." he whimpered.

"Let go completely, Dad," she said softly.

Robert felt immense pressure, too intense to stop, in the lower part of his abdomen. Simultaneously, he felt his cock get harder and thicker. He knew what that meant: he was about to cum in front of his daughter.

She felt his cock grow thicker in her grip. He mumbled something at the same time his prostate went rock-hard, his asshole clamped down on her finger, and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Robert gripped the handlebars in front of him so tightly that his knuckles went white. He arched his back while Michelle felt his cock contract hard in her hand. She watched as the first thick rope of cum splattered against the wax paper.

"UUGGHH! FUCK!" He roared. Michelle started moving her hand up and down. "UGH! YES! JUST LIKE THAT! KEEP GOING! DON'T STOP, YOU BITCH!" He growled as he shot the rest of his thick load all over the wax paper. Michelle never slowed down. "Oh, dear lord, I fucking needed that." he moaned as Michelle milked the last drops from him. Robert was drenched in sweat; his entire body went limp from the biggest release of his life.

Michelle remained silent for a few moments, trying to process everything. She looked down and saw how much her dad had come. The smell was so strong it made her salivate. "Take as much time as you need, Dad. I'll be outside. You can come out whenever you're ready."

After 20 minutes, Robert came out wearing his regular clothes. Michelle was finishing her report. "How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Better. Some of the tenderness around my lower back is gone. I feel much lighter."

"Yeah, I wonder why, you really needed that, huh?" Michelle laughed.

"Michelle, please forgive what I said... I just blurted it out... "

"It's okay, Dad," she interrupted. "People say many things in the heat of the moment and in your case, I can tell the moment hadn't happened in a long time," she grinned at him.

"This is still just between us, right?" He asked.

"Yeah, Dad... jeez! That's the third time you asked me that."

"Just making sure, sweetie," he said, walking to the door.

"We need to have at least two more sessions," she advised before he departed. "The treatment only works if done over a consistent period."

"Oh..Okay; when should I come back?".

"We could have our next session, say... Saturday?"My office is closed Saturdays, it would just be the two of us....nobody will disturb us."

"Su...sure, yeah," he stammered, slightly aroused at the idea of just being the two of them.

"Dad, try not to... cum before our next session," she said, biting her lip.

"Yeah... okay," he whispered, and then he was gone.

Michelle let a few minutes go by, then picked up her phone to make a call. "Hi...yeah, he left ten minutes ago," Michelle said.

"Did you do it?" The voice on the other side asked.

"Of course I did, Mom." she said, smiling. "Dad was a little stubborn at first, but he gave in the moment I slid my finger up his asshole. They all do." They both laughed out loud.

"I can't believe Dad has such a big fucking dick...lucky bitch." she said smirking.

"I guess I wanted it to be a surprise," Carol said, laughing at her daughter's comment.

"It took everything not to lean forward and take him in my mouth."

"You should have done it. I bet he would've loved his sweet daughter's warm mouth wrapped around his dick."

"Maybe next session," replied Michelle biting her lip at the thought of blowing her dad. "I'm downloading the video as we speak. I'll stop by tomorrow when Dad leaves so we can watch it together. This is the hottest one yet."

Michelle recorded every session from a hidden camera she installed in her milking room two years ago. Watching them with her mother had become their kinky little hobby.

"I can't wait, dear!"

________________________________________________________________

Hello People.

It's been a long time since I posted a story.

I'm not a writer and never claimed to be one. I just write as a..hobby if you want to call it that. So please try not to lose your shit in the comments, it's just a story.

Any feedback or suggestions for a possible part two are always welcome.

A huge thanks to MissJenny54 for editing my story.

Regards,

PD.

Illogical
Illogical
519 Followers