A Dawning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I exhaled and relaxed my thighs, then jolted and gasped out loud..when she pushed what had to be three fingers deep into me until her knuckles bumbed against my stretched lips. Bunching them together into a dildo sized wedge, she began to push and corkscew them in, and then back out of me..and the wet squelching noise as she fucked me was the only sound in the room. I felt pure panic..heat was building in my chest and radiating in waves from deep in my pussy and up to my clit.

I stared hard at the poster, but it was impossible to focus. Then Dawn's other hand was on my face, tenderly stroking my cheek with the back of her fingers. I turned my face into her hand as Dr Walker pressed deep into my pussy until it felt like her fingers were up under my belly button, then she turned them upwards to massage and probe the sensitive spot deep underneath my vulva.

I couldn't stop my ass now..it contracted and bucked, lifting to meet her hand, and my inflamed crotch desperate for relief as my head finally lost the fight for control. I was panting now, with all pretenses of steady breathing totally gone. Dr. Walker was moving her fingers slowly and rhythmically, expertly spreading them apart to snake in different directions, then bringing them together to gently probe and fuck me..almost all the way out with a soft wet sucking sound, and then hard back in and up to her knuckles again. My thighs and abs were shaking and I lifted to meet her with each stroke.

Dawn pulled my hand off the table and over my closest breast, straining tight against the gown. She took my fingers in hers and closed them tightly around the jutting outline of my nipple, then left my hand there and slid her hand over to my other tit. It was overwhelming..the sensations coursing through my body, along with the sounds and smells of my pussy being stretched and fucked..and all in the tight space we were in. And when Dawn started rolling and kneading my nipple through my gown, hard..I did the same, and the sensation was incredible, almost painfully so. Then her other hand was on my face again, and two sinewy fingers pushed into my mouth and over my tongue, and I closed my lips around them and sucked.

Dr. Walker twisted all the way out of me, her fingers teasing along my drenched lips until she glided over my clit, and circled back around it. It felt huge, like a throbbing finger sticking out of me. I moaned onto Dawn's fingers, and warm, thin milky fluid flooded into the blue fabric, actually bubbling through with each spurt, and small spasms rolled through my body.

But when Dr. Walker left my clit and thrust hard into me again, up to her knuckles..and angled upwards to rub deep inside my mound, my body convulsed..and I jammed my feet hard into the stirrups and came with an intensity I'd never experienced before. Dawn pulled her fingers from my sucking mouth, and in the instant before my scream could fill the office, pressed her hand tight over my lips. Both of our hands worked feverishly on my nipples..twisting and pulling, and dark blue stains spread outwards from my breasts and down my belly and ribs as my nipples jetted milk into the gown. I was still cumming and thrusting..sucking air in through my nose and grunting into Dawn's clamped hand, when Dr Walker pulled her fingers all the way out of me with a long, wet sucking sound. I strained against Dawn's hand, trying to lift my head up..my eyes searching to find Dr. Walker's, to plead for her to get back into my clutching pussy.

And then everything went white, and my nipples burst and my belly and crotch exploded..as my pussy and asshole were jammed with what felt like all her slick fingers..pistoning in knuckle deep and grinding hard, then sucking back out to their tips. I'd never had my ass filled up and fucked like that, and along with my pussy it felt like both of her hands were all the way inside me, and I could feel fingers sliding against each other through the thin tissue separating my vagina and rectum. My body convulsed in more wracking spasms, and Dawn let go of my wet breast to grab onto my hand that was still pulling and milking my other nipple, and our fingers intertwined and kneaded my tit through the soaked cloth. I screamed hard into her hand, and she bent down and put her mouth to my ear and softly whispered.

"Cum baby...my beautiful fucking slut..cum for me."

I was pushing so hard on the stirrups that my legs were shaking uncontrollably, with my ass completely off the seat and straining to reach Dr Walker's driving fingers. She was standing now and crouched low between my thighs with her arms extended into my crotch, her face pink and damp and her mouth parted, and she lifted her eyes to looked lustfully into mine. I was still cumming, but the waves got less intense, and were farther apart now. She very slowly drew her hands back until just the ends of her fingers played in both my holes..and then just as slowly pushed them back in with a long wet sloshing sound, and a deep quiver rippled up my thighs and through my belly and chest and I twisted my head to free my mouth from Dawn's hand and let out a long sobbing moan. It was fucking incredible..and she pressed up against my straining crotch and just slowly moved her fingers around deep inside my vagina and ass..curling and probing. Dawn cradled my head, with her mouth at my ear.

"Don't hold anything back baby..let it all out for me...you're so..SO beautiful."

My ass and belly shuddered with another small but wonderful, toe curling contraction, and I turned my face into Dawn's and gazed into her glowing eyes. My cheeks were wet, and I knew I had been crying.

She dipped her head and kissed the damp skin under my eyes, and when I closed them, I felt her lips and tongue brush lightly along my eyelids..and delicately around my nose until my her soft lips parted mine and our tongues touched for the first time.

The wedge of fingers deep inside my holes wriggled and I contracted against them, and moaned into Dawn's mouth. We kissed softly but with a quiet passion that knotted my stomach..but my eyes were wide open now, and searching deeply into hers.

Then all the pressure and tightness in my pelvis and crotch just..released and opened, and Dawn's mouth broke away as I strained to lift my head to look over my stretched gown, as the bunched fingers that were deep in my ass and pussy slid all the way out of me with a liquid sucking sound. There was nothing else to really compare it to..all that pressure and thickness coming out of me felt like I was just..almost releasing and voiding myself, after needing to go to the bathroom after holding it in for a long time. A small sob broke through my mouth, and Dawn cradled my head in her hand and raised up to look with me, as Dr. Walker straightened and brought her hands up for us to see.

Her palms were pressed together with the thumbs crossed over each other on top, and she had the index, middle and ring fingers of both hands bunched into a solid wedge, with her pinkies also together but apart from the fingers above them. They were the ones deep in my ass. Her red nails were visible through the translucent gloves, and they glistened with my sticky wetness. The shame I felt earlier was completely gone, and I marveled at the sight.

"Jesus..you had all of those in me?"

She smiled and nodded, and peeled her slick hands apart. And lifted her right one to her mouth and licked along the fingers to her knuckles, cleaning off my residue with her tongue and lips. Then she reached her other hand over my outstretched knees and Dawn took it by the wrist, and began to do the same. Her other hand moved across my face and into my mouth again, and three fingers slid over my tongue until they were deep in my throat. I choked and tried to not gag, and reflexively grabbed her wrist to pull her hand back. But she held firm until I stopped fighting her, and I gulped hard and tried my best to relax my throat, closing my lips around her fingers while breathing in through my nose. Tears rolled down my face as I fought back another gag, and I watched transfixed as they slowly licked around and between the fingers and knuckles of each of Dr. Walker's saturated hands. These two beautiful women savored and ate my deepest fluids and secretions..and my chest tightened under my wet, matted gown when Dawn turned Dr Walker's hand over and pressed it into her face and nose..and closed her eyes to inhale deeply. And then over to a pinky that was buried in my ass, and snaked out her tongue to capture what was left of me.

After all the anxiety and confusion I felt..along with fighting my body's mounting arousal while Dawn examined me, and the sheer muscular strain from the waves of shattering orgasms that Dr. Walker ripped out of me..I was wrung out completely. My legs were heavy and numb as they sagged into the stirrups and my pussy and asshole were stretched and ragged, and open to the cool air in the room.

My throat had also relaxed..it amazed me how easily I now accepted Dawn's three fingers deeper back into my throat than anything I'd ever had. Did I ever get Peter's cock this far back, to deepthroat it? I wasn't sure..he was pretty big. My mouth was making saliva like crazy, but I was easily gulping past her probing fingers as I used my nose to breathe. Dawn leaned close into Dr. Walker and whispered something, and Dr. Walker nodded and sat down again between my thighs, and Dawn turned back to me and bent down close with her face above mine. Her fingers pull back slightly, up out of the back of my throat but still deep on my tongue, and I gulped hard to swallow in the void they left. She cradled my head with her other hand and bent to lick off the tears that she had choked out of me, and I smelled my musky pussy on her warm breath and face. When she spoke, her voice was kind and soft.

"Honey..she's going to finish your exam now, it won't take long at all. I want you to stay right here with me while she does. Then I'll clean you up and get this wet gown off you..get you back in your dry clothes, ok?"

I felt out of myself again, like having a dual experience nodding to her, while watching myself from above, while these two women explored and me in ways I'd never thought possible.

I heard the sound of metal sliding on the floor, then a hand came on my thigh.

"Karen..I'm going to insert the speculum now to get a look at your cervix. While I have you opened I'll also take a swab for your pap test. It won't take long."

I tensed a little as the cold plastic slid easliy into my sore, stretched lips. It was smaller by far than the six wedged fingers that fucked me earlier..but harder, and when she turned and opened it, I groaned on Dawn's fingers and pushed my hips up.

She kissed my nose and cheek again, and her knuckles came out over my lips, followed by her three fingers webbed with my saliva. She curled them into her thumb and played with the slick wetness.

"I know you're sore..but it still feels good to have something in your cunt, doesn't it baby?"

She unfurled her hand near her face and I saw my saliva webbed between her fingers.

"I think I feel stretched out, more than sore. And yes, it feels..so good."

The speculum turned slightly and my pussy contracted against it, and I heard a tapping plastic sound. Dawn's wet fingers traced the outline of my lips and I smelled my pussy and mouth on her warm breath.

"And from now on, I want you to think of your vagina..your pussy..as your cunt. Get used to calling it that. Because that's what is, honey..your beautiful CUNT. And I want you to give it to me, and to Dr. Walker..Sheila, too. To play with and eat and fuck, and our bodies and cunts will be yours also. Would you like that Karen?"

She stroked my hair as her other thumb caressed my cheek.

"I..this is all so..different for me, Dawn. So..it feels so good..actually fucking incredible, to be honest with you. But kind of..overwhelming too. I'm not sure where it came from.."

The pressure from the speculum lessened, and I felt it turn and slide out of me, and my hips quaked and a shiver spread through my belly as Dr. Walker gently kissed my sensitive lips and playfully licked up to my clit.

I lifted my head up to try and see her over my gown.

"Oh my..GOD...that's just soooo good..."

She straightened up and smiled at me, and licked her lips.

"You have no idea..just HOW good it is Karen."

Then she stood and went to the counter with the speculum, and had something else in her hand that I hadn't seen earlier. It was curvy and pink and looked damp, and had a ring on one end..it was like a four inch long rubber bean pod. She dropped it into her pocket, and began to peel off her gloves, and I saw that the back of her skirt from halfway down her butt to the hemline was wet and dark, and I could see shiny streaks along her calves and into one shoe. Was that from me? I had heard of women squirting when they came, but I'd never had it happen that I could remember. I didnt think that I had now, but I was so lost during the crashing orgasms I just had, that I couldn't tell for sure. And if I had cum and squirted like that, wouldn't her skirt and jacket have been wet in the front?

Dawn brushed the back of my cheek with her hand and kissed my forehead..then took my hand in both of hers.

"It's okay Karen..you dont have to figure out all of this now. Or even try to make sense of it. I just think people can get really boxed in, about who they're supposed to like or be turned on by. And whether you identify, or think of yourself as gay or straight..like choosing between black or white, with no shades of grey. We..Sheila and I..dont care so much about that. We love what we love, and what turns us on, and try to live that to the fullest we can. And we're honest with each other, just like I'm being with you now."

She looked thoughtfully at me, and Dr. Walker turned and leaned back against the countertop with her hands braced to each side. Her face had slightly more color than when she first came in, and there were a couple of drying splash marks inside her thighs, but she looked amazingly well put together for a woman who just fingered me to multiple roaring orgasms.

"Karen..what Dawn just told you is true. It's how we feel and live our lives, and we're honest about it. And please know that today wasn't some lark for us, or something we do all the time in here. In fact, you are the only one. We've never done this before in here. But I trusted Dawn on this..completely. She waited a really long time til she found the right person, someone special that checked all the boxes and she felt a certain way about..someone unique and special. And we think it's you, honey."

I looked at her, and back to Dawn..who still had my hand in hers and watched me serenely.

"I don't know what to say..wow, it's a lot to take in, and absorb. And not like anything else I've experienced, you know? I'm blown away that you feel this was about me..both of you. You're both so beautiful. And I..do feel attracted to both of you too."

No one said anything for a few moments, then Dawn lifted my hand up and kissed my knuckles, before covering them with her other palm.

"You don't have to say anything Karen..not unless you want to, and however long you need is totally fine. And if you decide this isn't for you, that's okay too. Today can be an amazing experience that we all can look back on years from now, when we're all old and saggy, right?"

Dr. Walker laughed and pushed off the counter to stand straight up.

"Well..that's not so long for some of us!"

Dawn let my hand go and nooded her head, then reached down on the side of the table, and I heard a series of metallic clicking sounds.

"That's right..I forgot you two were such old ladies."

She caught my eye and winked.

"And this is going to feel so good, after being stretched wide open for this long. Just stay put and let your legs recover for a bit before we get you out of there."

And with a metallic crunch, the leg supports released and swung in towards each other, bringing my legs in a couple of feet apart instead of wide open. Instantly, my inner thighs and groin throbbed.

"Ohhhh..wow. It feels like I just did an hour on the inner thigh machine. I might have trouble walking out of here!"

Dawn laughed and squeezed my thigh.

"You know, we could always sneak you out the back door if we had to." Then she winked and turned to bend down to open a low cabinet, with her feet slightly apart and knees locked. Her blue scrub pants were stretched tight over her muscular ass, and at the juncture of her crotch I saw a dark blue stain. Seeing that made my chest tight and my mouth reflexively water, that she was wet too. I made HER wet. I was aware again of the soaked cloth that stuck to my breasts and belly, and the cooling sensation in my crotch and between my asscheeks. And the musky odor of pussy and sex was heavy in the room.

Dawn stood with a plastic basin and a couple of small white towels, and began to run the water in the sink, while Dr Walker turned back to me. She had my folder in her now bare hands, and I saw that her jacket was completely dry, as was the front of her skirt, except for a few small dark spots.

"So, first off..please call me Sheila, okay? I think we've moved past the Dr. Walker thing."

She smiled at me, and I chuckled to myself, and folded my hands across my stomach, and let out a long breath.

"Well, the good news..besides your absolutely delicious orgasms..is that you check out fine, there's nothing wrong that I could see or feel. And we know for sure now that the issues you have been having with lubricating, and uncomfortableness during penetration, they aren't physiological disfunctions, or something that just doesnt work for you any more. At least that's my opinion. I think most likely it's more related to recent events in your life, and emotional issues. Being in an extended funk or feeling depressed would certainly contribute to that. We'll have the results of your pap smear by the end of the week, and will call you with the results. I could prescribe you a low dose of what you'd call a female Viagra, or vaginal estrogen..but honestly, I dont think you need it. Dawn is going to finish up with you, and I think she'll have some helpful suggestions for you that are more natural and..holistic, if you will?"

Dawn walked around in front, carrying the basin and towels and set them on the chair, then stepped between my knees to reach out for my hand.

"Here baby..let's sit you up now."

I took it and she pulled while I pushed up, and groaning, sat upright. My gown was a mess..matted and stuck to my chest and belly, and I pinched the damp cold paper and pulled a section away from my skin.

"Ughh... it'll be really nice to get out of this."

Sheila moved closer to my side and touched my forearm. Her eyes were warm and she smiled at me.

"Karen..the office will be in touch with you. And Dawn will take good care of you now. And I hope to see you again, maybe in a different setting next time?"

And she leaned in and har face came close to mine, and my lips parted slightly as our tongues dipped wetly together, and I kissed a woman for the second time in my life. As she turned to leave, Dawn leaned over my outstretched leg and reached down to lift the back of Sheila's skirt up, and away from her body.

"Honey..you realize this is all wet in back, right?"

Sheila twisted around to look over her hip, and as she did Dawn lifted higher, and I saw her smooth, strong thighs leading up to the bottom of a full, dimpled ass...with no visible underwear or thong showing. And on the back of both her thighs, up about three inches under where the cheeks of her ass began, were two beautiful and vivid tattoos. Each one an almost identical pink bow outlined in black, about four inches wide and maybe two inches high. And scrolling out from the center knot of each bow were ribbons, with a delicately scrolled word on each leg. On her left leg was FUCK..and the on the right one was SLUT. I couldn't take my eyes off them..the gorgeous artwork and colors, and just the powerfully erotic statement it made having something like that inked on your body. FUCK SLUT.