A Day Alone with My Inner Sissy

Story Info
How lingerie and Toys make a man happy.
969 words
4.35
13.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started off like any other of the rare days I have the house to myself. I woke up early at sunrise and slipped out of bed and headed for the shower to cleanse myself for the fun I was preparing myself for, something I always make sure to do as my mind starts flooding with my sissy fantasies and curiosity.

I would consider myself a straight guy, work a labor-intensive job and play sports, I've just always enjoyed the feeling and beauty of panties, bras, lingerie, and everything else you only find in the women's section. And according to more than one compliment, I've been told my girlfriends that for a masculine guy I have a nice peachy butt, which has always made me blush inside.

Anyways, as I soak in my shower and clean/shave my most intimate areas, I start beginning to wonder what sexy outfit I'll be getting myself into once I'm out. This makes me unable to fight the urge and I stop the shower to go grab my favorite toy: a 10" suction dildo. I reach out for a towel but inconveniently forgot to grab one, so I have to run to the room cold, wet, and naked as my small soft clitty of a cock jumps up and down (By the way, another reason I prefer the sissy side of things). I proceed back to the shower and give a quick, nice blow and jerk off to the stiff, realistic cock sticking on my shower wall as I reach deeper inside my boy pussy and get it nice and ready for the big love stick I'm about to have to try and take inside me.

After I'm done showering I get back to my room and step into my closet to the massive selection of lace thongs and all types of other panties I have at hand and decide to pick out my black lace g-string, my personal favorite for when I'm going to be pushing my panties to the side anyways :). I feel them slide up my smooth shaved legs and pubic area till they fit snug and I shape them over my nice round ass & take a look in the mirror to see that they are sitting just right. This view of myself instantly turns me on even more as I see myself becoming a sissy step by step.

Next I throw on a match black bralette that is just small enough to cup my pecs and make it seem like I have an actual bust. Now that I'm comfy and settled in my all black lingerie, I pour myself a drink and mix it with a little extra to numb myself for the toy I've forgot to mention this whole time...

After a couple of paces back and forth sipping my drink and applying lube/giving soft kisses to my lovely dildo as I set it up for use, I finish off my cup and head to my room where I close the door and go straight to the 10" stud sitting on my bedside ready for me to shove it deep into my tight hole.

Like a good sissy, refuse to give my cock any attention while I am in a sissy mood. My thing stays on but as I reach over and grab the thick toy I use my other hand to slide my thing to the side and start rubbing the cock uo and down my balls all the way across my crack, gently clenching my cheeks against it as my hole slowly opens up more and more as it realizes what it's in for. After a minute or so of rubbing the cock back and forth while laying on my side i begin to let the thick head try and enter my lovely little man pussy, and after a few painful pushes my hole happily accepts all 10" as I lay in ecstasy because of the amazing feeling a big toy in my ass gives me.

Once I'm loosened up I spend the next several hours fucking myself in every position possible, moaning and screaming and saying "fuck meee" at the top of my lungs like a true sissy shut. I eventually get into my favorite position and jump on top to start riding the full 10 inches my pussy is blessed to have. All this time I still have paid 0 attention to my soft small cock, but it still feels like I am on the verge of having the biggest orgasm imaginable.

After a long and much needed ride on top I love to get back to my missionary position and just lay on the bed with my knees up as I let my ass contract on the cock deep inside me until my entire body starts to shake and I go into a dry orgasm that sometimes lasts almost 30 minutes. It's the greatest part of the whole experience.

After I've felt the pure bliss of a full body orgasm, I lean upwards and start riding the shit out of the dildo until I come to a squirting mess and my soft clitty always thin, clear juices everywhere, my face, the bed, floor, my ass, you name it.

Amazingly, after I come down from the natural high of the orgasm I am immediately able to get rock hard and can still masturbate and cum oodles. By this time my ass is well punished and Is so thankful for my sissy choices as I lay there covered in my own cum, wearing my favorite thong and bra with my favorite toy dig deep inside me, slowly drifting in and out of what i'd describe as a sleep-like state, until i had enough energy to show my toy i wasn't even getting started yet...