A Day at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed as though the anger he had fueled him in our kiss. As soon as I reciprocated, he grabbed me more forcefully and brought one hand up into my curls. His tongue dove into my mouth as if he was starving for me. I brought my hand up to his hair as I ran my fingers through it, then pulled him closer into me. He matched my ferocity and squeezed me through the waist so tightly I had to come up for air.

When I pulled away, Dexter's teeth caught my upper lip and nibbled it. His breathing was ragged and heavy. He looked at me with pure lust, like a wild animal looks at its prey. The kiss and this look set me on fire, and I could feel that my panties were already soaked from my wetness.

"Back to the house?" I say as seductively as I know how.

Dexter didn't respond immediately, and I was instantly nervous. His eyes stayed on mine, and I could almost see a fire behind them. He loosened his grip on my waist slightly, and his eyes trailed from mine down my body. He made a guttural, growling noise before turning toward the house and dragging me behind him. He occasionally stopped and kissed me, running his hands all over my body. He never said anything, just moaned against my mouth, and pressed himself against me. It was so animalistic and raw, just like I imagined it would be with Dexter.

When we finally got to the house, Dexter spun me around and threw me up against the front door and brought his feet to either side of mine. He looked me up and down while his hands ran down my sides to my exposed thighs and back up, running his thumbs over my breasts. He took a step forward and pressed his crotch against me. I could feel his hard cock as he began kissing and nibbling my neck. I moaned and looked to the sky. He brought one hand beneath my ass and the other reached around me and found the door handle. He lifted me slightly for support and opened the door, walking through it quickly and shutting it behind him. His face rarely left my neck as he held me hard against his huge shaft while we made our way towards his room.

Dexter threw me onto the bed and pulled his shirt off. He kept his eyes on me while he unbuttoned his shorts and pulled them down. Seeing his naked torso again, my breathing became heavier and I found myself becoming impatient. As if he was reading my mind, Dexter quickly climbed on top of me. He kissed me and reached below to grab the hem of my skirt. He started to pull it up but stopped just before he reached the beginning of my ass. "Why are you stopping?" I breathed into his ear with a begging tone in my voice

He hadn't said anything since he kissed me, but he finally spoke. "Do you want this?" he whispered so softly that I can barely hear it.

"Yes. Yes," I replied fervently.

He looked at me with concern, still not moving. "Once I start, I won't stop," His eyes pierced me deeply, and I could tell in the way he said it that he wasn't exaggerating. "I'm not going to be able to take it easy on you." It was clear that he was done unless I let him know how much I wanted it, and I did. I wanted it more than anything.

"I need you," I said, and pulled him back to me for a kiss. Finally, his hands started back up, tugging at the hem of my dress. He pulled it up to my waist and pulled away from me before ripping it over my head. He stared at my body as his hands found my waist. He growled low and brought his mouth back down to my clavicle, he bit down, causing me to squeal. He obviously liked it rough, and I had never experienced anything close to this. My past partners had been gentle, and the passion wasn't there. But with Dexter, the passion was there long ago. My hate turned to fire for him, and I wanted him to give me everything he had. I raked my fingers down his back in response to his bite.

I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to control myself, and reel back my desire. I didn't want to take Nina past her level of comfort, and I didn't imagine that she had experienced sex that was very rough in the past. I did my best to warn her, but at this point, I was lost in her body, in her smell, in her lips. I couldn't stop myself because I couldn't get enough. I wanted to gorge myself on Nina. I lost myself and bit down on her shoulder more strongly than I had intended. When she squeaked, I grew concerned that she was overwhelmed and wanted to stop, but I literally couldn't imagine ending this. However, Nina responded by digging her nails roughly into my back, and I almost came right then. She was so full of surprises.

I had to taste more of her. I lowered myself slightly on her petite body and ripped her bra straps down her shoulders and pulled it down to her waist, exposing her sizable breasts for the second time. They look even better than they did from afar on the beach. I filled my mouth with her left tit, and I massaged the other with my hands. I bit down on her nipple lightly and her body convulsed beneath me in the sexiest way. I let my rough tongue push against her hard nipple and she moaned loudly. I wrapped my free hand around her tiny waist and squeezed while I tweaked her other nipple with my hand. I could feel her breathing heavily and shaking slightly, having a stronger response than I had anticipated.

"That feels so good," she said through labored breath, "I'm close."

I normally am rather quiet when I am intimate with a woman, but I was taken aback by her comment. "Already?" I questioned.

"Mmmhmm..." she moaned, her eyes closed in pleasure.

"When was the last time..." I started, and she opened her eyes and blushed, looking at me as I continued to rub my thumb across her nipple.

"A few months..." She replied, seeming embarrassed.

I was shocked. A firecracker like her? I was going to have to take care of her tonight.

"Well, we will just have to make up for that, then, won't we." She blushed again, and I returned to my task and started kissing down her body. I reached her lacy underwear and ran one finger along her slit over top of them to offer some texture to my touch. She inhaled sharply at my touch, her breathing becoming ragged. I slowly pulled them down to her ankles, and she kicked them off. I positioned myself over top of her engorged lips and began to lower my head slowly to her, ready to devour all her sweet juices. Just before I reached her hot womanhood, she grabbed the back of my head and pushed me against her. At my touch, Nina started to cum. I felt her legs shake and squeeze against my cheeks, her hand pressing hard against the back of my head. I licked with everything I had, trying to further her orgasm and suck down as much of her wetness as I could, though it flowed rapidly from her lips. She clearly needed a release, and it was long overdue.

Her orgasm finally subsidized, and her legs released their grip on my face. I didn't leave, though. I slowed my movements, licking delicately from the base of her lips to the top. I easily slid my finger deep into her soaking wet, hot snatch, and I circled it inside of her. I added a second finger, and then used my tongue to spread her lips at the top, searching for her clit. She was so turned on, it was easy to find, I had no intention of bringing her to a slow orgasm, I only wanted to bring her waves and waves of pleasure. I sucked her clit into my mouth and rolled it between my lips, pumping my fingers in and out of her. She was moaning and crying out loudly. "Jesus Christ yes, I... Oh god yes... Dexter, don't stop! Don't fucking stop!" Her encouragement spurred me on, and I finger-fucked her harder while my tongue and lips skirted across her engorged clit.

She came again, harder and louder this time. She moaned and her back arched and legs shook. Her response turned me on so much, that I almost gave up and thrust myself inside of her. I managed to hold back and pulled my face from her lips. I brought my hand up and made it stiff before bringing it down to smack her lips, hard. Nina cried out and started to cum again, clearly enjoying the rough treatment I gave her. After her third orgasm subsided, Nina fell back onto the bed, spent. I left the bed and pulled my boxers down, grabbed a condom from my bag, and slid it over my rock hard, 7-inch cock. I was decently long, but extremely thick, so I needed my partners to be dripping wet or lubed up if I wasn't going to hurt them. Nina had plenty of wetness to accommodate me, and I was ready to fuck her. Hard.

I climbed back onto the bed where Nina was still breathing heavily with her eyes closed. Her body was perfect, not an ounce of fat anywhere that it didn't belong, toned but soft. Her chest heaved up and down and I knew I couldn't wait any longer to thrust into her. I pulled her legs up over my shoulders, opening her up for me. I didn't wait for her to tell me I could, but instead lined myself up at her hole and drove my cock as deep into her snatch as I could. Her walls felt incredible around my cock, and I knew I was going to struggle to keep from cumming quickly. The heat from her was like a drug, and I couldn't get enough. She cried in pleasure when I entered her and spent the rest of the time making the sexiest little noises of pleasure, like "ooh, uhh, mmh." Her arms were up above her head, and her face was squeezed up in a sexy, tight way as I pumped in and out, getting deeper and deeper with each push. I started moaning when my cock bottomed out inside of her, and I felt my balls slap against her ass.

I pulled out quickly and grabbed Nina by the waist, and her eyes flew open. She whimpered quietly, and I dug my nails into her sides. I used my strength to flip her around so her back was to me. She squealed and giggled, but I ignored her and pulled her hips up so that her ass was up in the air. She wiggled it at me sexily and I smacked her ass, eliciting a cry from Nina and leaving a deep red mark on her ass. I grabbed her hips and roughly pulled her onto my stiff cock, then started thrusting in and out as hard as I could. I could feel her quickly coming to another orgasm, so I reached around and furiously rubbed her little clit until her walls squeezed around my shaft. "Yes, fuck yes!" she cried through ragged breath. "I'm cumming so hard! Fuck yes!" she collapsed onto the bed, by cock still buried deep inside her pulsing pussy.

I knew I was close after her orgasm milked my cock, so I started pumping with a renewed fire. Nina reached behind herself and grabbed my hands on her hips and brought them up to her tits. I felt her nails digging into my hands and I lost it, my cock shooting thread after thread of hot jizz for what felt like minutes. I finished, my cock pulsing within Nina's sex, and I fell on top of her. We laid there for a few moments before Nina pushed against me and I rolled off her. We sat in silence, with only our heavy breathing and the smell of sex in the room. Slowly, I got up to slide the condom off and throw it away.

That was incredible, I thought, running my hands through my hair and exhaling. I could barely believe what just happened. I was feeling things for Nina that were unfamiliar, and I had completely lost myself in that sex. Somehow, it had felt wrong, like we had moved too fast, and I didn't want this to be the end. Suddenly, I worried that it WAS the end. That she thought this is all I wanted. Why couldn't I express how I felt, I thought. I just knew that I didn't want to miss anything else with this woman.

I laid on the bed, exhausted. That was by far the best sex I had ever had. Dexter was an animal, and he made me feel so desired. I knew that I was feeling something deeper for him than I had intended; he was so full of surprises, and I never knew what to expect. He was so cocky, and such a jackass, but I felt like I was seeing a different side of him. But maybe I just wanted to think that. Maybe he just wanted to get me, and now that he had, what could I expect? He clearly didn't have any feelings to share with me earlier, so I knew that I had to stop hoping for more. We had incredible sex, and that was good enough.

I looked over at Dexter, who was standing naked over the trash can, his hands laced on his head like they had been on the street. Before he kissed me. Before things changed.

He turned around and looked at me and grinned when he saw me watching him. His cock was incredible. It was long and thick and had felt just right when it was deep inside of me. His grin elicited a smile from me, and he walked over to join me back on the bed. It had been silent for so long, and neither of us seemed to know what to say. I pulled the blanket over my naked body, and he shook his head at my modesty. He turned to his side, his naked body and cock on full display or me, almost making the opposite move that I had. Finally, he broke the silence. "You're awful shy after what we just did." He gestured to the blanket.

I blushed and looked away, and he laughed at me. I didn't want to have him laugh at me, so I snapped back, "For such a talkative jackass normally, you were silent during what we just did."

His face grew serious and he made eye contact with me. "I was focused," he said. "I realize now that I forgot to tell you that my STD tests came back clean after my last partner. I'm shocked that you, of all people, didn't ask."

My mouth flew open. I was shocked I hadn't, too. "I guess I was just a little focused, too," I said. "I am cleared as well, in case you were curious."

His grin returned. "What do you want to do tomorrow?" he asked, to my surprise. I must have shown it on my face. His face fell. "Unless you still don't want to spend the day with me."

He seemed hurt, and I wanted to quickly reassure him that that wasn't the case. "No, no, I do. I guess I'm surprised that you do."

"I'm the one who suggested it," he said slowly, "of course I want to spend the day with you."

Shit, I fucked up. "Did you have anything in mind?" I asked, trying to skip past the awkwardness.

He looked at me for a few seconds before responding. "I thought we could walk to the pier and maybe fish for a while," he said, lacking the confidence in his voice that I was used to.

"Let's do it," I replied with a smile. "I've never fished before, though."

"It's a simple concept, I think you'll be able to handle it," he teased, poking my belly.

Nina left last night after we made our plans and smiled at me over her shoulder before she snuck out to her room. I just laid naked in bed, looking up at the ceiling. My head was spinning over ways to make tomorrow an incredible day. I had never been so concerned about a date before. Was this a date? I wondered. I hoped it was. I felt like a teenage boy, anxious about a girl, with raging hormones. Just thinking about the sex we had, my cock started to twitch. I pictured Nina's naked body beneath me, her tits bouncing as I pounded in and out of her. My cock was full on hard now, so I wrapped my hand around the shaft and began pumping up and down. I closed my eyes and thought of Nina's face, pinched in ecstasy. I saw her small waist, my arm wrapped around her. I saw her round ass and toned back lifted in the air, wiggling at me. I saw her in her sexy bikini, droplets of water dripping between her gorgeous tits. I imagined her walking up to me on the beach, wrapping her arms around my neck and licking her lips. I think of her standing up on her tip toes, putting her lips near my ear. She whispers, "I want you," and sucks my earlobe into her mouth. At that, I feel my balls churning, and I cum all over my chest.

I was a little surprised by how carried away I had gotten, just on my own. It was rare that I masturbated without porn, and I had gotten overwhelmed in my own imagination.

I went to the shower to clean off, and passed out, Nina's naked body running through my mind.

I woke up, unsure of what actually happened last night. I stood up and looked in the mirror and saw a bruise in the shape of teeth marks on my clavicle, barely visible on my darker skin. Everything flooded back to me from the night before, and moments from our passion danced in my mind. I could feel myself getting wet just from the thought and I tried to shake the memories from my mind to get ready for the day.

I chose a different bikini than the one I wore yesterday, which is more athletic, but I feel attractive in it. I pulled on a tan top and short shorts before pulling my hair into a pony-tail. I didn't have anything sexier to wear, or I would have. Hopefully, it wasn't just the clothes I had been rocking the last few days that made Dexter notice me. I quickly covered the bruise with some makeup, hoping to hide it from Mia if I saw her before I left.

I walked out into the kitchen to grab some breakfast, famished from the night before. When I walked in, Mia and Chase were just heading out of the back door toward the beach. "Nina! How are you doing, girl?" Mia cried at me, walking back in to the kitchen wearing a beautiful caftan and fancy big hat. She came up to me and wrapped me in a big hug. "You slept in, that's so unlike you!"

"Yeah, I needed it," I replied, stretching out.

"What are your plans for today? I left you a note, but we are just heading back down to the beach! We want to soak in some more rays!" Mia announced to me.

"I actually think I'm going to head to the pier today," I replied, "but I'll see you later tonight."

"Sounds good, babe! Love you," she kissed me on both cheeks and turned to go.

I turn around to search the fridge and see Dexter at the stove, making something that smelled delicious. He turned his head over his shoulder at me and smiled. "Heading to the pier, ehh?" He winked, pointing out my picky truth telling with Mia.

"Shut up," I said snarkily, and opened the fridge to search for something to eat.

"What are you doing?" He asked me, and I turned to see him spooning some eggs onto a plate that was already loaded with sausage and toast.

"Getting some food," I replied passively, turning back to the fridge, "I'm starving."

"Sit," he said, pointing to the stool on the island, where he went and set down the plate next to some silverware already placed there.

"Oh, okay. Thanks," I said with a smile, already imagining digging into the food. "This looks amazing!" I sat down and immediately got started.

"No problem," Dexter replied, his back to me, serving up a plate for himself. "I figured you'd be hungry," he said as he turned around to face me, a smile growing on his face, "I guess I was right," he laughed, putting his plate down next to me.

"Any chance you made..." I started, my mouth half full of food.

"Coffee?" Dexter interrupted, reading my mind. I nodded rapidly, putting another bite into my mouth. He laughed again and spun around to grab the pot of coffee hiding behind the fridge, fill a mug, and bring it over to me.

"Thanks," I mumbled between bites. He sat down next to me and got started on his own plate of food. "This is delicious," I say after swallowing, and take a big swig of coffee to wash it down. "Who knew you could cook."

"Thanks, I think," Dexter laughed. "I learned pretty early on in adulthood that I didn't want to spend my life eating shitty food, so I learned how to cook."

"I wish I could cook. Never was my strong suit," I replied, taking another giant bite.

We talked passively while we finished Dexter's breakfast. I got up and started on the dishes. While cleaning the frying pan, I feel Dexter step behind me. He put his hands on my hips and leaned down to speak into my ear. "Will you be ready to go soon?" He asked, fingers dancing delicately along my sides. His touch and his breath are electric, and I want nothing more than to lean back against him.

I try to shake it off and respond, "I'll be ready after I finish these," I turned my neck to look up at him. "What's the plan?"