A Day at the Movies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Ooohhh," she groaned as she climaxed, her motions shifting to long, controlled strokes while reveling in the almost electrical waves coursing over her entire body. She collapsed on top of Owen, sweat glistening on her creamy skin, the waves of pleasure gripping her son's cock as she slowed to a stop.

Owen held his mother close to him, feeling her heart pounding in her chest and the short gasps of air blowing on to his shoulder. He ran his hands over her back, massaging her, feeling her damp skin under his palms. He waited until her breathing had recovered a bit then pulled her in close as he laid her flat on the couch. He slid out of his pants, pushed his mom's legs apart and entered her again, thrusting inside of her with fast but deep strokes while leaning down and pushing his lips on to hers, kissing her without restraint as she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him in tight.

Both of them almost panted as Owen continued to fuck his mother, slamming his big, hard cock into her again and again as she bucked against him in time. He showed the stamina of a young, strong man as he kept up his onslaught on his mother's wet, slick pussy. Then the feeling began, first in his groin area then traveling up into his cock until, try as he might, he could hold back no longer. He unleashed stream after stream of sperm into his mother's pussy, the unbelievable feelings running without restraint all over his body until he was totally spent and collapsed on top of her. She weakly kept on pushing against him until she too was finished. They stayed like that, locked against one another for a time until they recovered enough to function somewhat normally again.

Owen got up and put his shirt and pants back on while Donna got dressed, leaving her bra off as she put her top back on. As they got into a cuddly position on the couch they noticed the movie had stopped and there was just a blue screen on the TV. Owen turned it off then put his arms around his mom and pulled her close, copping a feel of her breast as he did. Despite being a fit young man he dozed off. When he awoke his mom was gone but he could hear noises in the kitchen that let him know she was making dinner.

Some days later Owen found himself passing the door to his parent's bedroom. He glanced at the nightstand that was on the side of the bed his mom used and saw a book sitting there. The title was easy enough to see since it was in black, bold letters easily visible from a distance. Aspiring Girl. He picked up the book and sat on his parent's bed and started to thumb through it; the same bed he and his mother had fucked on 2 days before. Since that day, the trip to the movies day, that had changed things forever between him and his mother, they had fucked several times but in beds around the house instead of the couch. There was more room on the bed after all and no need to try and contort your body in order to fit on the couch cushions. It had become a regular thing with Owen and Donna, at least as regular as they could manage. They did it when Dad was home, passed out from drinking of course, and when he wasn't home also. Owen did hope his Dad did not find out though, not because of fear of punishment but that it would hamper he and his mom's fuck sessions, something both of them wanted to keep going as long as possible.

He riffled through the book's pages reading bits of it as he went along until he came to a section near the end. He looked at the pages more carefully until he came to the passage relating the seduction of the wealthy, older man and his subsequent heart attack and death by carnal knowledge. As he read he noticed the account of the two characters having sex was very explicit with graphic descriptions of sucking and fucking laced with crude language which was downright pornographic. This was not the way his mom had described the scene in the book versus that portrayed in the movie. No, this was something on an entirely different plane. As he read it he felt himself getting aroused by the explicit writing and, in a flash, realized that his mom had read these same words and more than likely had gotten turned on by them too. Things suddenly became a lot more clear to him. It was then he heard the garage door open. In a moment or two he heard it close and the kitchen door from the garage open. His mother announced she was home. He took the book with him as he walked down the stairs to greet his beautiful, sexy mother. Dad wasn't due home until late tonight.

12