A Day at The Spa

Story Info
Come with me to the spa and the sauna for some steamy action.
873 words
3.88
12.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exlibro
Exlibro
51 Followers

Getting up nice and early was worth it, wasn't it? We got here just when the spa opened and the sauna was completely empty, no one inside or in sight.

You know what I like about this spa? Other than the co-ed sauna I mean? The nice long towels they give you. Not that we need them anyway, do we? We both like our naked sweaty bodies. No, I like them because how else could I have tied your wrists and legs together, leaving you spread eagle in the hot humid air? Not like I could have smuggled rope in with me.

Does it feel good and relaxing? Well relaxing might not be the best word for such a stressful position, is it? You do look beautiful though. The sweat that slowly pushes through your every pore, making your skin glisten. The way you are exposed... vulnerable for me. Oh my, you really like it, don't you? I can see that you are getting quite wet and I'm sure its not just the steam, is it? No, you can feel the excitement already, can't you? The little voice in the back of your head that wonders: What is he going to do to me this time? Will someone catch us?

Don't worry, I don't think anyone got here this early, but... you can never know, I suppose...

Can you feel the hot steam making your blood rush everywhere at once? Can you even feel my fingertips circling your errect nipples? Other than the friction of skin on skin I mean. Mmm it really is hot isn't it?

I'll be right back while you wonder if the next time this door opens, it will be me or a total stranger. Well, not like you can do anything about it now, all tied up, can you? Did you see my fiendish smile? Come on, have a look at the muscular back and the skin glistening with sweat. Naughty girl!

Oh, the door did make you flinch now, did it. Who did you expect? A stranger looking for a relaxing time at the sauna? Might have been fun to see you try and explain your wet cunt and tied hands and feet.

The bag? That's a surprise I brought. Close your eyes. Now. Keep them closed.

Oh my that was quite the violent spasm there. Was the cold touch of the icecube too much for your tender, juicy nipple. Poor little toy. You can open your eyes.

I want you to see the way the ice slides over your skin, melting ever so slightly. The way it washes away your sweat leaving a cold, clean feeling. Can you feel the way the cold water runs down your stomach and even lower? Warming up just enough that your little swollen clit aches for more?

Can you feel the way my rough fingertips circle your juicy little clit just in sync with the ice cube on your nipple? The way my finger slides over your own juices and sweat, heating up your cunt and clit so much more than any sauna ever could? the radiant heat that spreads through your body and the icy cold touch sliding over your chest? Heat and cold make for a delicious contrast, don't they? Is the humid heat of the sauna making you lightheaded or is it the erotic tension?

Let me slide that icecube to your stomach. I'm sure your navel must feel the little pool of cold water filling it up, doesn't it? I suppose the way my finger slides into you makes up for it though, doesn't it? The way it digs into your body deeper and deeper... Massaging your inner walls while my thumb plays with your clit.

No need to rock your hips! You won't cum until I let you and dont you worry... I know how to make the pleasure stop before the point of no return.

Just when you approach the edge, when you can feel the wonderful feeling of an orgasm approaching, when your breathing becomes fast and shallow just like it does now, when your skin feels like it is burning up in pleasure, when you hit the edge... Thats when the cold sharp bite of the ice cube circling around your clit pulls you back from the brink and back into the here and now and into my arms.

Oh, I know you wanted to cum, I know you were desperate. Your clit looks so swollen and throbbing when I let the ice melt on it a bit. You endured that edge like a good girl. Here let me kiss your clit better. Let me make you feel my soft, warm lips breathe life into your little clit again.

It wont be the last edge you will hit today... then again the better you beg for it, little toy, the more desperate you become, the more I might be persuaded to allow you to cum here on the bench of the co-ed sauna, tied up in towels. Remember every edge takes time and ever passing minute makes it so much more likely that this door will open again and it won't be me this time...

Mmm, so come on, little toy... Beg...

Exlibro
Exlibro
51 Followers