A Day at the Swimming Hole Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad started licking DeShawn's navel, licking and sucking and tonguing it. Chad pulled back, placing his hands at the waist of his pants, opening the snap and unzipping them. He went back to DeShawn's navel as he pushed down his pants, then his underwear. Chad pulled back as DeShawn's cock sprung up hitting under his mouth.

Chad said, "Oh shit, I am going to be in heaven tonight with you two."

DeShawn lifted Chad and said, "Lets head to the bedroom so we can get more comfortable."

DeShawn took Chad's hand and he led us to his bedroom. DeShawn knelt in front of Chad and stripped him naked. He stood back up, crawling into the middle of the bed, telling Chad to join him. Chad crawled to DeShawn's cock and took just the big, fat, black head in his mouth. DeShawn looked at me saying, "Clayton, Chad wants you here so lose the clothes and get in here."

I did as he said and sat on the bed, seeing a bottle of lube on the nightstand, I got some in my hand and started working that ass of Chad's. He was gonna need it for DeShawn's 10" long and fat 9.5" cock. I sat down and reached for Chad's ass, running my fingers up and down while he nursed on DeShawn's cockhead.

While stroking Chad's head DeShawn said, "Work that head, I want you to take the whole 10 inches in your throat."

Chad went up and down until DeShawn's cockhead hit the back of his mouth and he stopped. Chad took a deep breath and swallowed, taking the cockhead into his throat. DeShawn told him, "I am going to let you take it all, I will not force you. You know what I want, and I know you will do it. Do it cocksucker."

I was working Chad's ass as he worked DeShawn's cock further and further in until he had the whole 10 fat black inches in his mouth and throat. DeShawn was rubbing Chad's head and neck telling how great he was doing and how good his throat felt. I continued working Chad's hole, loosening it up for DeShawn.

Chad was starting to bob up and down on DeShawn's cock. He stopped him telling him he wanted his first load to be in his ass. Chad pulled off DeShawn's cock. Chad lay back and DeShawn took his position between Chad's legs. I handed him the lube and let him lube his cock. He pushed Chad's legs back and I grabbed them spreading his legs wide. I knelt over Chad's mouth letting him take my nuts in his mouth.

DeShawn placed his cockhead at Chad's hole and pushed. Chad moaned loud with my nuts in his mouth. I spread Chad's legs more as DeShawn pushed in another inch. Chad moaned deeply and sucked on my nuts. DeShawn placed both his thumbs next to his cock in Chad's hot hole. DeShawn asked, "Are you ready for more of my cock Chad?"

Chad moaned and shook his head yes as DeShawn started to push in, slowly pushing in a few inches and pulling back a bit. He continued until he had about 6 fat black inches in, stopping to ask, "I want the rest of that ass. Are you ready for the rest of my cock Chad?"

Chad groaned deeply nodding his head. DeShawn worked his cock around in Chad's ass, slowly moving in and out a tiny bit. DeShawn finally went balls deep in Chad's ass as I sat on Chad's face, muffling his holler with my nuts and ass. DeShawn stayed deep as Chad began to whimper as much as he could. DeShawn pulled out till just his cockhead was in slowly as Chad grabbed his ass trying to hold him in deep.

I raised up pulling my nuts from Chad's mouth as DeShawn started stroking in and out of Chad's ass. Chad was getting in to it, having DeShawn's fat black cock working his ass, fast and slow, deep and shallow. Every time DeShawn hit his prostate he whimpered. DeShawn held still telling Chad he was fixing to cum as Chad moaned again.

DeShawn started deep stroking, in and out, slow and fast as he went faster and faster finally telling Chad he was fixing to fill his ass. DeShawn shot his whole load in Chad's ass as Chad just whimpered telling him how he loved his cock. I let Chad's legs go and DeShawn lay down on Chad pulling him tight and rolling him over on top and kissed his neck. DeShawn's dick softened and pulled out of Chad's ass with a pop.

Chad pulled up saying to had to go to the bathroom. Chad returned and lay on top of DeShawn telling him he loved the date tonight and the fucking he'd had. Chad looked back and me saying, "Clayton, I am ready for you, fuck my ass now while I suck this monster cock of DeShawn's."

DeShawn slid up, Chad slid down to his cock and I stepped up to that sweet hole of Chad's. DeShawn placed a couple pillows under head and told Chad to get started. Chad licked up and down his cock, feeling it start to harden. Chad took the head of DeShawn's cock in his mouth and started pushing it into his mouth and down his throat. DeShawn said, "Listen to me Chad, concentrate on the sound of my voice and do as I say. Go completely down and stop, feel my cock hardening and expanding."

Chad moaned in agreement.

"My big fat black cock knows you love it by the way you worship it. Close your eyes, pull off and take it back down while listening to me. Good boy, you follow orders well, black cock has won you over."

I placed my cock at Chad's hole and pushed in as he swallowed DeShawn's cock. DeShawn held Chad's head down with his throat full of his cock

"I think I feel Clayton's cockhead and my cockhead hitting Chad. Stay down Chad, good boy, stay down. You are doing so well."

I started slowly fucking Chad's ass as Chad make love to DeShawn's cock with his throat. DeShawn continued speaking with his deep voice to Chad as he stroked his head, "You are doing so well my boy, you are a fast learner. Keep it up my boy, keep it up. Concentrate on my big black cock in your throat and Clayton's cock in your ass."

I started fucking Chad's ass faster telling him, "Chad, your sweet ass is doing a fine jock of milking my cock, I am fixing to fill your ass with cum."

Chad moaned deep as DeShawn continued, "I am near cumming too boy, we are going to fill you from both ends."

I went faster and faster fucking his ass as DeShawn started fucking his face until we both cum, filling Chad with our cum. Chad was started whimpering with my cock buried in his ass and DeShawn's buried in his throat. DeShawn reached down to Chad grabbing him under his arms, pulling him up and off our cocks.

DeShawn pulled Chad's head to his neck telling him how great he was as he rolled him to the side. I slid in behind Chad and kissing his neck and massaging his ass cheeks as he groaned. DeShawn asked if we wanted a drink because he sure did. I went to the kitchen to get the drinks and handed theirs to them. We drank quickly, I lay down behind Chad again and we nodded off.

To be continued.

12