A Day in Leashed Kittys Servitude

Story Info
Kitten will do anything to serve her Master. Anything
4.1k words
4.43
10.6k
9
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 10/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

there is no prelude of warning about my story of my days. if you're reading it you're interested. if not, dont read it. still, this is my first time posting and hopefully you all enjoy.

Kitten will suck on Masters cock until he feeds her her morning cream. Then Kitten will lick up any mess that was made, thanking you for giving her what she needs. Kitten is always appreciative when Master allows her his cum.

After that, You'll put my tail in my ass, attach my leash to my collar and walk me out to the living room and our day begins.

***

Master sits down on the couch as I make his coffee, two cream and one sugar. As I'm waiting for the coffee to be ready, you yank my leash and I crawl to you. I sit at your feet, wanting you to play with me but it's still BC (before coffee) so I try to sit patiently but my Masters cock is right there and I want it. I slowly start to lick up your inner thigh, testing to see if it's ok. You sigh, seeing I need it, and grab me by my collar and roughly force my mouth onto your cock. I suck it up and down, not using my hands, and you hold my head down so I start gagging and drooling and sending me into a dream like feeling. Right before you cum, you yank my leash away, taking my favourite toy from me, and cum in my bowl.

I get my Master his coffee and as you sit on the couch and drink it, I hungrily lap up and drink your cum from my bowl on the ground beside you.

Now I want a morning smoke, you remind me it comes with a cost. I accept that and go outside to have a smoke, naked except for my collar, leash and tail.

I come back in and you take my leash and walk me to the shower.

You lead me into the bathroom where you instruct me to stand and bend down and touch my toes. I do as I'm told and facing away from you, so my ass is presented to you, bend down and touch my toes. You gently pull my tail out of my asshole and rub your thumb over where my tail just came out of. I thank you for being so gentle, even though I know you're just getting my ass ready for what's ahead. You let me stand that way for a while, rubbing my asshole and telling me I'm a good kitten and Master likes his good kitty. I purr, raising my ass even more, needing you to play with it and toy with me. Just as you slip your finger in, your phone beeps. Frustrated, you grab the handcuffs and cuff each hand to each leg, leaving me ass up face down like this while you respond to your phone. Just in case, you tie my leash to to the shower curtain rod and leave. I'm like this for at least 20 minutes, waiting for You.

You come back, spank my ass, hard and continuously until I whimper, then you un-cuff me and get in the shower. I thank you and ask for permission to get into the shower with you. You allow it. You still haven't untied my leash though, I'm still tied to the shower curtain rod.

I get in and as usual on your days off, I start to wash you. I rub the soapy cloth all over your body, getting every inch of your skin. As I do this, you pinch and pull on my nipples, directing my body's movements and positioning with each pull, pinch and tug of my sensitive and firm nipple. You know I like this, you're still building me up for what's to cum.

I'm almost done cleaning your legs, your calves, when you pull up hard on my leash and bring me up to you, face to face. Master kisses me, then tells me my ass better be fucking ready for his cock cause he won't listen to any whining or begging today. He owns my ass and he intends to own it.

I nod, say thank you, and turn around to face the wall. I love it when Master ruins my ass.

I outstretch my arms and put my hands against the tiled wall. I curve my back so my ass is ready for You. Nothing happens for a minute, I wait quietly, not sure what will happen or when. The anticipation is making my pussy so swollen!

All of a sudden I feel a hard sharp pain across my ass. You had grabbed the long body sponge with the wooden handle and woodened back. I cry out at the harsh sting, and it lands again on my ass cheek. Harder than the first. I cry out again. You grab me by my hair, wind it around your hand and pull back and ask me why I'm not thanking you for each hit. I apologize but you've noticed when you pulled me back by my hair, my arms left the tiled wall.

"Kitten, you should know better.."

Before I can say anything, you shove the long wooden handle in my ass and I scream. I scream in pleasure and in pain. I love it when Master fucks with my ass, and the pain can sometimes make it feel better. You move the handle in and out of my ass, deeper each time until I start apologizing for moving my hands and promising I'll do better. I beg you to stop but you reminded me you don't care how much I beg or plead, you own my body.

"Get on your knees and hands with your ass in the air."

I quickly do what I'm told, hoping it will lessen the ass fucking I'm receiving. I bend down to get on all fours, with the handle still sticking out of my ass. You retrieve your phone and take pictures of me on the shower tub floor with a wooden handle jammed in my asshole. You then set it to video and get back in the shower.

You fuck my ass with the sponge handle until I start begging you now to fuck it harder, I want to cum. Please let me cum I beg, but there is no begging. You fuck me this way until you suddenly rip it out if my ass, making me howl. You pound your cock into my sensitive and throbbing asshole, pounding and pounding, harder with each thrust. You go so deep I feel it in my throat until you moan so loudly and fill my ass with your cum. You leave your cock in there for a bit then pull it out and the cum drips out. I turn around and lick it off you and try to lick it off the shower floor before I lose it down the drain. I lick you clean then you pull me up, kiss me and wash my body clean with the wooden handled sponge.

I thank you, you untie my leash from the rod, I get out and drop to my knees, ready to crawl where you lead. I see the time, it's only 9 am.

I crawl behind you to the bedroom where you tell me to get on the bed, still on all fours and you reinsert my tail in my ass. Kitten doesn't get clothes today so as Master dresses I stay in my position, on all fours, and wait for you to be ready.

When you're ready we go to the living room, you sit down on the couch and turn the tv on and I kneel at your feet and ask you what you want for breakfast. Today we don't have all the ingredients for breakfast so Master has to go to the store. Kitten needs to be chained up in Masters absence. Reminding me about earlier that there is a cost to each cigarette break I take, you decide to use my short chain leash. I go and retrieve it and you chain me to the O-ring hook you installed in the wall. The chain is about 10 inches and the ring it attaches to on my collar is forward facing so my only options are to either kneel facing the wall or be on all fours facing the wall. I start by kneeling and you start flicking my nipples. Then you pinch them hard and pull and I yell out but I can't do anything, I'm helpless chained to the wall. You walk away and return with the nipple clamps with the chain. My nipples are already hard and pointed so you clasp the clamp hard on my nipples, it hurts so I cry out. Then you attach the 8 inch chain to the hook on the wall. I whimper as you tighten the clamps so if I move too much, my nipples will be pulled into agony. You leave the room again while i silently hope that smoke was worth it.

You return and as if reading my mind you say,

"I really hope that cigarette was good kitten. Get on all fours, I want your ass in the air."

The chains on my nipples make it so I can't turn to see what you've come back with and I whine as I'm changing positions. Hearing this you grab my chains and it pulls sharply on my nipples, so hard it brings tears to my eyes, and you remind me you won't be tolerating whining or begging today.

"I'm sorry Master, my body is yours to discipline and punish.."

Before I can finish my sentence I feel a huge dildo rammed in my ass and the fuck machine has been turned on. I scream so loud at the pain and surprise that you grab my hair, pull my head back and cover my mouth with a ball gag.

You step back and look at me, on all fours, collared, leashed and tits chained to the wall with a big dildo fucking my ass as I try not to whimper. You like I'm helpless and at your mercy and turn the fuck machine on high as you walk out the door, leaving me trying to scream through the gag as my ass gets pounded.

You return home 45 minutes later. You find me as you left me, chained, helpless and punished. Moaning like a kitten in heat, drool running down my chin through the ball gag and eyes rolling into the back of my head. Your cock gets hard at the sight of my naked chained body getting the punishment it deserves but you don't acknowledge me. You bring the groceries to the kitchen and start putting them away. I come out of my trance and try to make noises behind my gag to let me free but you're in control and it's useless. I'm nothing but a wet whimpering toy at your mercy and use.

You get everything put away and walk over to me, pulling at the chains on my nipples, making me let out a restricted scream behind my gag. Tears are almost coming down my face, and I know all my whimpers and begging will be paid for later but right now I want to be freed of the chains and the huge dildo fucking my ass and just be able to sit at Masters feet and thank him for my punishment and that he cares enough about me that he will try to want me not to smoke.

All of a sudden the dildo that has been ruining my ass stops! My body tries to drop to the ground in exhaustion but my collar and tits are still chained to the wall and yelp in pain and keep my position.

"Kitten knows I do this for her own good, right?"

I look up at you and nod continuously, eyes wide open, silently through my gag saying yes Master.

Just as you say good kitty... you rip the clamp off my left nipple so suddenly and harshly I let out a guttural gagged scream. The unexpected pain and the overwhelming power of Masters control causes my pussy to get so wet and I feel I could cum right at that moment.

You reach down again, and I get ready for you to punish my other tit, but you massage my sore nipple. Even your gentle touch is like fire right now. But you rub it and massage until it feels better.

"You've paid for the cigarette, kitten. Good girl."

Then you gently remove the other clamp as I softly cry out from the release.

You unchain my collar from the wall, but give me the stay command. You go sit on the couch and signal me to come to you.

I crawl to you and stop at your feet and kneel but I place my hands on your lap and rest my head there. You undo the ball gag from my mouth and remove it. I thank you right away for trying to correct my bad habits and understand it's cause Master cares that he disciplines and punishes kitten. You accept my apology and allow me to curl up next to you on the couch. You pet me as we watch some tv and I purr cause I love being Masters kitten.

I get down off the couch and head to the kitchen to make my Master his breakfast as he rests. My ass is so sore from the fuck machine that I struggle to walk normally. And my nipples are a constant reminder of my punishment every time I move.

I finish making breakfast, making a plate for Master and dishing mine into my special bowl. I serve you your breakfast at the table and kneel beside you, waiting for your permission to eat mine from the bowl on the ground. You take a bite, and then another one, making me be patient and earn it.

"Are you hungry kitten?"

"Yes Master, can I please eat?"

"Suck my cock while I eat. Get under the table and suck my cock until I'm about to cum. Don't stop until Master says you can."

I crawl under the table and happily take your cock in my mouth and lick and suck, enjoying every moment I get to have you in my mouth. Your dick goes deeper and deeper down my throat as you eat your meal. I feel you getting harder and harder in my mouth and all of a sudden you grab my hair and pull my head back from my favourite toy, quickly grab my bowl and cover my breakfast with your cum.

You put the bowl back down on the ground

"You can eat now Kitten. Eat my cum like the good little cum slut you are."

I don't say anything but thank you before I hungrily eat my cum soaked breakfast at Masters feet as he finishes his. I lick my bowl clean, wanting every drop of Masters cum that he allows me.

Afterwards, I clean up both our dishes and crawl back to kneel at your feet. You pet me and tell me I've been a good little kitten and I purr at Masters approval.

And it makes it that much harder to ask if I can have a cigarette.

"Master, I know you don't like it but I've been so good and can I please have a smoke?"

"Of course you can, kitten, but you know you'll pay the price. Are you ok with that?"

I should say no, I don't need one. I know Master will have no mercy. I should say no but I'm a smoker so i say,

"Yes Master, I accept it."

You grip both my nipples between your fingers, twist hard and pull me body towards you, making me yell out in pain.

"Go to the bedroom and get your leash. Attach it to your collar and wait beside the bed on all fours with the other end of the leash between your mouth."

You release your grip on my nipples and I moan at the feeling. I crawl towards the bedroom as Master told me to.

I wait there for at least 10 minutes before you come in. You take the leash from my mouth and yank me up to standing position. You slap my tits. Back and forth, harder with each hit. I whimper and you slap my face, reminding me there is no whining.

"I'm sorry Master," I say as you start playing with my pussy.

"Kittens pussy is so wet.. you're a good little whore for Master."

I nod and moan and lose myself in the feeling of you rubbing my clit, bringing me almost to the end when you stop.

"Put your see-through shirt on."

I want to pout that you stopped playing with my pussy but I do as im told. I go to the drawer and take out my white too small and too thin tank top. It's too sizes too small so my tits are barely covered, my nipple is just waiting to pop out. But It's also so thin that you can see the shape and colour of my hard nipple protruding out. It's basically like wearing nothing.

"Now put on your panties with the hole in the back so your tail can come through."

I turn back to my drawer and take out my white boy short panties and slip them up my legs.

"Bend down."

I bend down, ass towards you, and touch my toes. I know this position. You are not gentle, you ram my tail I'm my ass making me wail! But I keep my position.

"Since kitten wants a smoke so bad, we're going to go for a little walk."

I look up at you quickly and panic.

" I have to walk outside like this!? No, please Master, I won't have the smoke. Please don't make me do this!"

You take ahold of my hair, wrapping it in your hand and pull my face up so I'm looking at you.

"I said no whining or begging today kitten," as you leash my nipples and walk me to the front door.

I crawl slightly behind Master, showing respect for your hierarchy and dominance, as you lead me out the front door towards the truck in the driveway. You allow me to stand and walk now. I hang my head down in shame and humiliation as I'm lead by a leash that's attached to both my collar and my nipples. I silently pray the neighbours don't see me leashed in my too small see through tank top, panties and tail. You know this is torment for me so after I open your truck door and you get in, you command me to stay. You shut the door, open the window so you can hold my leash through it and start flicking through your phone, leaving me exposed and humiliated on the front driveway, waiting for permission to get in.

Our house is the last one on a dead end street, it's not a high traffic road but there are still neighbours on either side. I quickly scan the street to see if there is anyone watching. I think I'm safe but then I notice the curtains move from Mr. Stanley's window.

Mr. Stanley is an older gentleman, in his sixties, and has always given me the creeps. Stanley isn't even his last name, it's his first name, he just insists I call him Mr. Stanley. I don't know his last name.

"Master please, Mr. Stanley is watching from his window, can I please get in?"

You look up and see the same movement and shadowy figure at the window. And you wave at him! I quietly pout, my face down looking at the cement.

"Be a good little whore and wave at him kitten."

You jerk my leash harshly and I yelp. I know you mean business so I look up at Mr. Stanley, smile big and wave at him.

The curtains close and I sigh in relief. The old pervert must have been embarrassed by getting caught leering at my practically naked body.

"Master, can I please be allowed in the truck?"

'When I'm ready," is all you said and went back to busying yourself with your phone.

"Nice day for a walk I see!"

My head jerks up towards the voice and see Mr. Stanley waking towards us, only a few feet from me now.

I look back at you pleadingly to let me in but you just smile at me with that devilish look in your eyes.

"Yes it is!" You say, "thought we'd get her some fresh air and exercise before she pollutes it with her cigarettes."

You shorten the hold on my leash, pulling my nipples away from my body,

"Don't be rude, say hello to our neighbour kitten."

I gasp at the quick sting of my tits and nipples being pulled outwards and up. I'm so embarrassed and my face is bright red but I turn as much as I can towards him and say,

"Hello Mr. Stanley, how are you?"

"I'm doing just fine but it looks like you got yourself in some trouble."

He says this as his eyes are glued to the sight of my tits popping out of my shirt, chained and leashed.

You yank on my leash again, indicating I should answer him.

"Yes Mr. Stanley, my Mast... he doesn't approve of my smoking habit."

I stumbled on the word Master because i don't call him that in front of vanilla people. I guess at this point though, there's no reason to hide it and I'm sure Mr. Stanley already picked up on my slip.

"That sure is a bad habit, you should listen to your Master, seems like he's just looking out for you. Wouldn't want it to make you sick and let these tits go to waste."

He stepped even closer to me, eyes still fixated on my chained nipples.

"You like those tits Stan?" You say this, breaking his trance and he looks over at you.

"Nicest looking titties I've seen in a long time."

"Touch her tits Stan. See how they feel. She wants you to."

I open my mouth to protest but see that look in your eyes again and decide against it. I silently and obediently stand there in the driveway as you encourage this old pervert to grope and fondle my tits.

Mr. Stanley starts to rub his palms on the outsides of my breasts, his thumbs reaching for my clamped nipples.

"Your nipples are getting harder. You do like this, don't you? You want Mr. Stanley to touch your little titties, don't you?"

As he says this, he starts rubbing my nipples but the clamps are in the way so he pinches the outsides of my stiff teats and I moan as you watch him degrade me and pinch harder and harder, twisting and pulling on my already sore tits until I break and beg to be released from Mr. Stanley's tortures grip.

'Please Master, please let me in the truck?!"

I ask you as if Mr. Stanley wasn't there, now pulling my tits further from my body by the chain and shaking them up and down in our driveway.

'That's enough Stan. Let her tits go."

I start to thank you as Mr. Stanley yanks up harshly on the chain so I'm on my tippy toes and I gasp at the sudden sensation. Then he lets go, and massages my tits.

12