A Day in Life of a Bimbo Pt. 03

Story Info
Extended epilogue for Karen, the no longer so bitchy manager.
14.5k words
4.56
13.6k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank Georgia Alice and Joe Nobody for their help with naming the characters.

Karen Bossy woke up horny. This was nothing new, she woke up aroused every day, on some more than on the others. She had spent the last evening alone, so there was no-one to fuck her properly. Sure she had used a few of her toys, including a huge vibrating anal plug, but toys could never replace a real penis, so she felt a bit "underfucked". Karen expected to make up for that deficit this evening; if all went well she should have a threesome.

The state of constant arousal was the new norm for the manager and she had gotten used to it. Or to be more specific - she had learnt to love it, just like she had learnt to love her revealing outfits. She did not undergo the Lust Induction transformation, but it turned out that having FOUR fetishes had similar results for one's arousal. In the back of her mind she was aware that it was not normal for respected managers to dress and act in such a manner, and her behavior was caused by the transformations undergone during the Who Wanna Be a Bimbo quiz. They did not necessarily make her life easier, but she would be lying to herself, if she claimed that she was not enjoying her new life. So far any downside were outweighted by the incredible sex. The money she had won was not bad either.

The manager had not undergone the "Lust Induction" transformation, but she often wondered how intense it would have been if she did; not to mention the "Double" version of it. The lust was difficult to manage in her current state, so she assumed that the people who underwent that transformation along with a few fetishes most likely completely lost control over their sexual urges. She had always had a truly strong will, but in her current state she sometimes succumbed to her desires and performed acts that were not only lewd, but also hurt her pride. Being face-fucked and swallowing semen were among them; undoubtedly because of the oral fetish. Karen's favourite position for sucking cocks was sixty-nine, with her being on top. She preferred not to kneel in front of a man to suck his cock, but too often she made that sacrifice; the prize of sucking a cock was just too great.

Karen usually wore a bodystocking to work, she had some other nylon outfits as well, but this particular item was her favourite; she had an entire wardrobe full of just nylons. For today she picked a red patterned bodystocking, the patterns on her breasts were opaque giving some illusion of decency. Karen's breasts had grown during the quiz as well, now they were large D-cups, firm, round and completely natural. They did not require a bra to stand up proudly, so the manager did not wear one; that also enhanced the feeling of exposure fitting well into her exhibitionism fetish. The bodystocking was crotchless, but along with it she wore a pair of red lace panties. Before she put them on she inserted a small anal plug into her anus; that had become a standard part of her outfits. On top of the lingerie came a tight black skirt which reached the middle of Karen's thighs; it was short but not scandalous. The skirt had a zipper at the back, it was necessary because of the tightness of the item. Hips were another body part which had gained volume during the quiz, so the manager had to replace most of her dresses and skirts. She had to admit that her new voluptuous body looked much sexier. A pair of thirteen centimeter tall stiletto pumps completed the outfit. Karen used to wear tall expensive heels even before the show, she was 180 centimetres tall and loved to tower over people, especially men; her height nicely complimented her dominant character.

Along with a sexy outfit always came several additional items. Karen's nipples were pierced, but on that day she did not use the rings to which a nipple chain could be attached. The piercings were relatively small and simple, but could be clearly seen through the thin fabric of bodystocking. On her neck she wore one of her trademark collars, this one had BITCH written on it. Around her right ankle and left wrist the manager wore light golden chain bracelets, these were the more normal items in her collection, although people did not usually wear such jewellery to work; of course it was high quality gold. Karen might have been turned into a bimbo, but she was still a successful and rich manager in a large corporation. Last but not least Karen had a jewelled anal plug inside of her anus. Wearing the toy to work was a bad idea, but Karen could not help it; the Anal Fetish transformation was just too strong and its influence seemed to be growing stronger the more her ass got fucked. The plug was of medium size, so it could not completely fulfil her need for anal penetration; all it did was to tease her and turn her more aroused.

When the manager left her house she was hungry for cock. Her thoughts went to Michael, her asshole boss, who liked to start his workday with a blowjob. She disliked him personally, but he had a large beautiful cock and always came buckets inside of her mouth. She could not wait to start her workday. Karen got into her Porsche and drove off.

"Good morning, Karen," Annie, the receptionist, welcomed the manager.

Annie was a cute petite redhead with a bubbly personality. She was not overly smart, but competent enough to do her job. Since Karen's transformations the two women had come to know each other better, because they now talked about the men with whom both of them had sex; the list was surprisingly long.

"Good morning, Annie," Karen replied in a friendly tone. Something like that would not have occured before the Who Wanna Be a Bimbo show.

"The big boss wants to see you in his office right away," the receptionist said in a more serious voice.

"Mitch? That's an unusual way to inform me. Did he say anything about the purpose?"

"No. Just said that you should go straight to his office. Are you in trouble?"

"I doubt it. That's not a standard procedure for anything. I'm sure that I can deal with it though."

"Good luck."

"Thanks, Annie."

Karen was intrigued, to say the least. She did not think she was in trouble, if that had been the case the upper management would have dealt with it differently, more subtly to begin with. She wondered whether her transformations and their consequences, outfits and overactive sex life, were somehow involved. It had been weeks since the show, so they have had a lot of time to act already. Her thoughts raced when she entered the lift.

Three men joined the manager for the ride, all were her subordinates and she had had sex with each of them during the last few weeks. Right after saying hello their hands ventured onto her body. Usually Karen did not allow the men to be so touchy at work, but she was extra horny and distracted. They shamelessly groped her breasts and buttocks, one even poked the anal plug through the skirt. The "small talk" was nothing else, but nagging for sex. Karen would gladly let them gangbang her there and then, but she had more important matters to deal with and could still muster just enough will not to agree. She made some vague promises just to be done with the subject. The lift door opened at their floor and the men began to leave.

"You're not coming?" one of them asked when he realised that Karen stayed inside.

"I'm going all the way to the top."

"What for?"

"That has always been my destiny," she replied with a smile before the lift door closed.

Karen sighed with relief when she was finally left alone. All the groping aroused her even more and she wanted to have a somewhat clear mind when talking to the CEO. Karen fixed her clothes, although it was an empty gesture, her outfit remained just as revealing, that was the reason she loved it in the first place. She was aware that she would not be able to fully contain her arousal. Oh well, she might as well try to use her charm to her advantage. She doubted whether it would work on the old sexist of a boss, but it should not damage her cause anyway.

Karen exited the lift and confidently strode toward the CEO's office. She swayed her hips and her large breasts bounced as she walked. Most people on that floor were sitting in their own offices, but the few whom she passed and greeted were unable to maintain eye-contact; their baffled reactions amused Karen and boasted her confidence.

"Good morning, Miss Bossy," the manager was welcomed by the boss' secretary.

"Good morning, Abigail. I've been informed that Mister Masters expects me."

Abigail was similar to Annie in many ways - young, pretty, just smart enough for her job and... promiscuous. Karen wondered how far Mitch Masters took the sexual harassment of his secretary. Neither of them had participated in the Quiz, but she would not be surprised if Abigail was regularly sucking the boss' cock.

"Yes, Miss Bossy. I'll announce you."

Abigail got up from behind her desk. Her skirt was as short as her cleavage was deep and her heels tall. Her blouse and skirt were not see-through, like Karen's, but the manager gained confidence that her own outfits were not an issue for the CEO. The secretary knocked on the door, waited for a few seconds before opening them, then announced Karen.

"Please, come in," she said to the manager with a bright smile, "Mister Masters awaits you."

"Good morning, Mitch," Karen said when she entered the office; she did her best to look and sound confident.

"Good morning, Karen. I'm glad to see you," the boss replied with a wide smile. It seemed genuine, but did not make him any prettier.

Mitch Masters was sixty years old and while he stayed in a good shape, his face was... roughly chiseled, to put it mildly. But more importantly he was not alone in his office. By his desk sat Gloria Goodhead, the head of the Human Resources. The mature woman's outfit confirmed Karen's suspicions that her own clothes certainly were not an issue for the upper management; if anything they might even be an asset.

Gloria was in her early forties and while no-one would dare to call her fat she had truly generous curves; and she loved to flaunt them. Her skirt was tight and closely hugged her wide hips and full buttocks. It was also short, reaching to the middle of her thick thighs and thus exposing most of her nylon-clad legs. The cleavage of Gloria's blouse was deep, but not yet scandalous; or rather would not have been so, if her breasts were of average size. Karen estimated that Gloria had H-cup breasts, so they were screaming for attention even when fully covered. To further enhance her curves the woman wore an actual corset to work; it not only narrowed her waist, but also supported her breasts. Thirteen centimetre tall patent heels completed the "hungry cougar" look. She might have been only 160 centimetres tall, but she definitely was not small.

"Take a seat Karen," Mitch added pointing towards the couch, "we need to discuss your promotion."

A promotion! At the sound of that word Karen could not help but smile. Clear signs of enthusiasm were discouraged during any kind of business talks, but her will was strained already and apparently she got what she had always craved right away.

Mitch and Gloria got up from the desk, they both shook hands with Karen before the three of them sat down. The boss sat in an armchair while the woman occupied the couch. The manager could not help, but sneak a glance at her boss' crotch. Her gaze lingered a bit too long while she wondered how big his penis was; eventually she managed to shake away the thoughts. Both women crossed their legs and sat diagonally, so that they could look at Mitch and at each other. Karen could not fail to notice that Gloria's outfit was almost as revealing as hers, the tight skirt hiked up exposing even more of the thick nylon-covered thighs. Gloria was not trying to hide her assets, nor her interest in Karen. The manager never had any sexual interest in other women, but she found the gaze of the mature woman strangely flattering.

"We've given this operation some thought," Mitch stated.

He did not elaborate on who "we" were and why a mere promotion was considered an operation. Karen deduced that the whole matter was larger than just him and Gloria; she remained silent though.

"Not only we intend to give you Michael's position. We also plan to restructure the office a bit to offer you more flexibility, so that you'll be able to fulfill completely new tasks."

"What kind of tasks?" Karen finally spoke.

"I'll get there soon, but we need to establish a few other matters first. Your outfits and behavior have changed drastically lately."

"I'm not the only one to dress in such fashion," the manager replied, sounding a bit too defensive for her own taste.

"I'm not holding that against you, I'm just stating facts. Nor do I consider your promiscuity a flaw."

"My sex-life is my private matter."

"That's true in most cases, but it's obvious that your sex-life is anything but private."

Karen opened her mouth to protest, but Mitch silenced her with a gesture. Even before he continued she realised that he was correct and she should remain silent for now.

"Everyone in the company had watched that Show," the boss continued, "we had seen you naked and spitroasted on the stage. And you climaxed more than once, if I recall correctly."

The woman's face was getting red at the memory, both with arousal and with shame. The on-stage sex was a huge hit to her pride, but at the same time she could not deny how incredibly pleasureable it was and how intense the orgasms had been.

"Many of our clients had seen it as well," Mitch went on, "everyone found the spectacle incredibly hot. Don't get me wrong, I consider that an asset, one that'll play a role in your promotion."

"In what way?" Karen managed to ask. She was stunned, she did not expect the conversation to look like that.

"You would take Michael's position, but some of the more mundane duties would be relegated to other people. That would leave you with more free time which you would spend on... persuading our most important clients."

Mitch did not wink, but the way he pronounced 'persuading' left little doubts regarding the hidden meaning.

"You want me to have sex with the clients?!" Karen burst out, but internally the idea turned her on, "that would be a manager-level prostitution," she went on, but she liked her potential role more with each word spoken.

"There's no need for such harsh terms, Karen," Mitch replied, "you'd be doing the same thing you had been doing already, only with clients instead of other employees. Wouldn't that be a perfect combination of pleasure and business?"

"Would I be the one picking the clients?" Karen tried to hide her enthusiasm and sound reluctant.

"Of course. After all you'd be the manager,"

"And I'd have a free choice of outfits and other sexual partners"?

"Naturally."

Mitch did his best to hide his amusement. The first questions Karen asked were about sex and not work; he knew he had made the right call. Her efforts to mask her enthusiasm were vain, to someone as experienced as mister Masters it was obvious that she was unable to contain her lust. He was certain that as long as she received the illusion of power and control he would be able to push her even further.

"Keep in mind, Karen," the boss continued, "that if you accept this promotion you'll become the youngest female executive at this level. You'd be pioneering new marketing tactics and would become a beacon for all young ambitious women in our company."

Karen's eyes lit up, vanity had always been her weakness. Not only her lust told her to agree, so did her pride, even if a part of her brain was aware that it was that pride which would be somewhat injured. Being an informal company whore was one thing, after all it remained theoretically private and was done purely for Karen's own pleasure. Now she would be fucking people for money. Important people for huge sums, true, but it was prostitution nonetheless, even if Mitch called it 'marketing tactics'.

Screw it! Karen thought. I'll get the power, the money AND the cocks. It's the deal of my life.

"I accept," she said aloud, but her face betrayed her every emotion.

"We're so glad to hear it!" the boss replied with a wide grin, it was time for him to show some emotions as well, "we were hoping you'd agree. This might open many new possibilities for the company, as well as for you."

"I'm sure it will," Karen finally allowed herself to smile. She still thought that she had played her reluctance well.

"The possibilities are even greater than you might think," Mitch added, "my term as the CEO ends in eighteen months and I'm considering retirement. Wouldn't you like to become the first female CEO and the youngest one at the same time?"

"Is it possible?!" Karen was astonished and completely failed to hide it, "I mean with my experience and record I know I could do the job, but would the board agree with such an assessment?"

"There might be a way to convince them, if for the following eighteen monthes you work diligently and... in an unorthodox manner."

"I think I know where this is heading, but I'll gladly hear a more elaborate explanation."

"How about we celebrate your promotion and I'll explain to you as we do?" while he spoke Mitch laid his palm on his thigh, right next to his crotch.

Karen's gaze had been drawn to that part of his body before, so she noticed the motion. That pervert! Did he want her to suck him off just like his bimbo secretary surely did? Such audacity! On the other hand here was a chance to finally suck a cock, she had been craving that since she woke up. Plus it would be useful to have Mitch as a close ally. Karen had already agreed to use sex as a currency, so there was no harm in staying consistent, right? She could swallow her pride, if the ultimate prize was reaching the very top; and there was no harm in enjoying the whole process. After the short mental calculation she decided it was worth it. The manager's thoughts were interrupted by a palm which was placed on her thigh; it belonged to Gloria. Karen almost forgot about the mature woman, even though they were sitting right next to each other. She wondered what Gloria's role would be in the 'celebration'. The manager was not sexually attracted to women, so she hoped that she was there only to watch.

Gloria softly slid her palm over Karen's nylon-covered thigh, then she stood up and offered her hand to the other woman. The manager decided to play along, she grabbed the extended palm and stood up with its assistance. Gloria then leaned towards the zipper of Karen's skirt; not meeting any resistance she opened it and pulled the skirt down. Mitch gestured for the women to approach him. Gloria took Karen gently by the hand and led her to the boss. There were still minor leftovers of reluctance in the manager's mind, but she allowed to be led. She still found it difficult to believe that she would be sucking the CEO's cock as she was being promoted.

Mitch spread his legs and Gloria knelt down by his side, she pulled Karen's hand, so she would do the same. The manager complied and soon she was unzipping the man's trousers and pulling out his penis. The cock was sizable, but at that point it did not matter to Karen. The sight and smell caused the manager to abandon any reservations; she simply needed to have that cock in her mouth! She dived onto it and swallowed it whole effortlessly. Karen did not intend to brag about her deepthroating skills, that simply was how she performed blowjobs, but Mitch was impressed nevertheless. The manager soon became so absorbed by the cocksucking that she did not even notice when Gloria hiked up her skirt and began to caress her buttocks. She only took notice when the mature woman poked her anal plug. Karen might not have been attracted to women, but she had to admit that the attention her ass was receiving was not entirely unpleasant. The manager wanted to focus mostly on the penis she was sucking, but she had to divide her attention, because Mitch began to talk.