A Day in South Beach

Story Info
A trip to Miami ends up with a massage to remember.
5k words
4.68
9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the most amazing stories that has happened to me involves a trip I (F34) took to Miami a few years ago. the set up is pretty simple, I was in Miami for a business trip, running solo and between relationships. I had both afternoons off but a conference that started both days with meetings in the morning. This is really when I began my sexual awakening. College was fun, but it wasn't as "complete" as it is now.

Now I wasn't wealthy, but doing fine, I just really couldn't afford to go out late, drink bottle service and hit up all the clubs nor was that really my style. I had decided to make this trip about relaxing between meetings and heading home rested and rejuvenated.

I decided to walk the beach, and relax in the sun in my off time and laid out on the beach. I walked the streets with their art deco buildings and loud clubs that blasted too loud dance music even in the middle of the day. it was a fun party atmosphere and the string bikinis and fake bodies on the beach, with jam boxes playing a different song every twelve feet made me laugh a bit. It was just so much, breasts, abs and butts hung out everywhere and as much as one person was appealing the next was just the opposite. It was more funny and than sexy to me despite the body parts showing.

Where did these people come from, and how could they find it fun, I still had a board short bikini, with an athletic build and was fine, but not overly large up top, perky tits, that I'd call a handful. I did not fit in with this crowd, but the people watching was entertaining enough.

While walking home i noticed a massage parlor a block or two off the beach "Sea Breeze Sanctuary" in neon and with palm trees, it seemed no where as professional as the one in my hotel but also didn't cost $249 for an hour.

I thought to myself maybe I'd drop by and get a massage to relax later or the next day. walking back I made mental note, of the location and didn't think anything of it until the next day.

That evening, I took clients out for happy hour, and dinner and ended up having more drinks than I would have liked with my "refresh yourself plan". I was however able to sneak out before being coaxed into late night clubbing that most of the others at dinner decided to do. The last thing I needed was a 3:00 AM night followed by an exhausting morning of meetings. I went up to my room, took a few advil, and drank as much water as I could.

When I woke up, I was tired, not miserable but tired and decided to try and run it out, before the sun got too hot. A 30 minute run, and a yogurt with granola and I was feeling better. I remember feeling I wasn't able to bounce back like I once was. 3 meetings and a late lunch later and I was ready to relax. Feeling as I did, still the remnants of a small hangover, I thought a perfect time to find that Sanctuary and treat myself to a nice long massage. My upper back, and neck sore from travel and kinks in my neck hard to massage out myself.

I decided to walk back towards the beach, and found the place. Again, a much more affordable option compared to the hotel, and it seemed nice enough and clean despite the neon palm tree in the window. For 100$ less than the hotel and 30 minutes longer. The back of my mind crept a little laughing thought, "I wonder if this is one of those happy endings places the guys always joke about" but I laughed it off, this was too nice, too formal and too close to the higher end establishments.

The nice looking young woman at the front desk asked if I had a preference on the sex of the masseuse, and I said "no, I just want to relax and don't want to be here all day so the first available would be best."

I was told there was a spa to enjoy prior, and after. It had a similar feel to a chain spa, with quiet music, and a shower room all decked out in white 80's tile and glass block. I cleaned up, and took a shower and washed the sweat and grime from hours of meetings in a humid Miami conference center. I took my time in the shower, and decided to save the spa for after.

It was at this point, I did what I always do when I get a massage and debated wearing no underwear, or to wear underwear. It was always such an awkward experience for me and I always ended up choosing to wear my underwear and then second guessed that decision the minute I got in to a massage, because I did like it when they worked my glutes and was I an oddball for wearing them, but thus far in my life, I always chose to wear them.

Maybe it was the slightest bit hangover that changed it for me, I often get a little more risque, and easy to excite the morning after a few drinks. It's almost like the slight loss of inhibitions from the alcohol sticks around, well after the other affects of the booze have worn off and I wake up and get on with my day. I don't know what it was exactly it was but I decided to do without underwear for the first time. What's to lose...

I donned a robe, and slippers all in white cotton that had been laid out for me and the attendant knocked came into the room, bringing me to the massage room. She told me in a whisper that she would leave, and I should undress and lay on the table on my back to start.

The ambient music and sounds of waves rolling through the air from a speaker. She closed the door gently, and left me alone in the room. I slipped out of my robe, and was happy to find they had the room warmed so that there was no chill to be found. The humidity of South Florida, mixing with the light scent coming from the oil diffuser that I couldn't put my finger on. It was a light clean, citrus and slightly herbaceous smell. Maybe Tea Tree and orange?

Either way, I was quick to slide onto the table, and under the sheet on top, the contours of my body impossible to miss, in the warmth they did not have a blanket, but rather a light sheet. It was so relaxing, and at the same time invigorating. I almost felt exposed as I waited, fully nude under the the thin sheet for what felt like much longer than the five minutes that I actually lay there in an excited relaxed sexy mood, the contradiction filling me. Imagining someone named Paula with strong gnarled hands from years of massage work, would soon come in and all of those titillating feelings would subside.

"There goes that plan" I thought to myself, as the masseuse entered the room. A tall and muscular young man, likely also in his mid thirties. He's wearing a white tank top, along with linen pants, held up with a rope type chord. I'm now incredibly aware of my body, and even my breasts, nipples going erect showing through the sheet even with the warmth in the air. "There is no way to hide that" I think to myself, followed by "get ahold of yourself" but to no avail.

He doesn't say much, but asks if the temperature inside is ok. I reply with yes, perfect. He asks if there are any areas that I want to have focused on, and any areas I should stay away from and say "No, I am looking forward to relaxing and working my kinks out" internally I almost laugh out loud. Did I just say that to him? "get a hold of yourself" repeating again in my head. How can I be this horny and he hasn't even touched me.

He places a warm dry towel over my head and eyes, warms the hot oil in his hands, I can hear it as he rubs them together in a strange squishy way, and starts his massage by placing his hands under my neck, lifting my head slightly and moving his hands and finger tips down to the top of my back. Facing up he slides them together along the muscles of my back lifting as he runs them along each side of my spine to an area just behind ears and hold s them in a pressure point.

"Now this is relaxing" rolls through my head, his fingers pushing firmly against the muscles, slow and steady, firm and never losing pressure. He tilts my head to the side, and works the muscle there from my neck to my shoulders, the pressure just enough to hurt slightly but hurt good. My arms, my forearms, each muscle, my hands pulling on each finger, and running his hands down my forearms. I could fall asleep.

He moves to my legs, pushing down, with his knuckles firmly pushing down the length of thighs from hip to knee, first outer thigh and then slightly closer to my inner thigh. I'm waking up again, that touch is so nice. It's close enough to make me think what else could he touch, would he touch. With just a slight adjustment of his hand, this could change. I am getting turned on again my mind racing. I can't control it. Oh well, I'll keep it in mind when I get back to my hotel room for "activities" later.

As he moves from my thighs, to my calves and then my feet, every touch is amazing. I'm finding it interesting, the area that he touches that turn me on vs just feel good. My feet, more ergonenous than I would have expected. My inner thighs a lightning rod. My nipples in turn, hardening and relaxing with each new touch, between my legs a connection sending signals to turn things on. I can feel the moisture building.

He moved from my legs, to my shoulders again, as he changes positions he keeps his hands on my body, I feel connected. They run up my legs, and over the sides of my arms, and then up to my chest. Standing over me, working one side and then the other. Massaging the pectoral muscles that run under my breasts, and along my armpit above most of my breast, but still I can feel it. I can't think clearly, just please run them over my tits in full, I can only imagine what his hands touching my nipples would do. I can't believe how turned on I am getting and the places my mind is going.

He is standing over me so that his cock has to be only inches away from my covered face. I just want to push back and feel it. but no, he just says "time to roll over" he moves to the side and holds the sheet so I can roll over without him seeing me. The feel of the sheet brushing against my hard nipples exciting as I go to lay on my stomach, my small bubble butt rounded under the sheets. I can feel it slide between them, which has to show him clearly what's underneath

It's hard to explain when your mind is racing, every thought is a what if, a hope and a wish. He massages my back, from my upper to my lower back along each side of my spine, each time as he finishes with a small circular motion on my lower back, feels good but also pushes my pubic mound into the table feeling an overall slight sensation of sexual pleasure, his hands running the muscles on either side of my spine, down to my lower back, with a firm press and wiggle at the end. "This is torture in the best way possible" I think, as he is taking my trapezoids first on one side from my armpit to my lower back then the other, moves again down to my legs.

He starts again with my feet, and they are just as sensitive as before. I never thought of my feet as sexual, but haven't had them rubbed with oil before. Then he works up to my calves, and finally my thighs. The outside of the leg, releasing pressure built in the muscle with firm long strokes, and then finally more to the inside of the thigh.. there it is again the lightning rod.

"This is it" I think, I can't take it anymore I am going to lose it any touch is building inside of me, my thighs feel directly connected to my pussy. If he could see it, I wish he would see it. It has to be dripping, I can't imagine how I can take anymore. I want to reach down and just start sliding my finger between the lips of my pussy. I have to hold back, I can take care of things later, but how can I make it to later.

He asks "are you ok if I work on your glutes" I reply with a simple " yes that would be great" but inside I am screaming mentally "work my ass, touch me everywhere" I have no idea how I am going to hold it together, I really don't think I can. I can feel my slit open, wanting. It needs to be touched. I'd do anything, I am willing and able. He slides the sheet to the side, and pushes down firm on the muscle on the outside of the leg, he pushes down with firm knuckles on the side, then stretches that leg over and then moves over knead the muscles with his hand. I can't think of anything else, my ass in his hands as he used two hands to deeply massage the muscles of my butt.

He covers that side of my tight ass with the sheet and moves to the right side of me, again starting by pushing down hard and firm and moving in circles to start. My god, I can feel my pussy pushing as a whole against the table, my mons pushing down and moving in small circles. "Can I cum like this?" I think i may, its not direct stimulation but as a whole the pressure pushing on the table, it feels like I may explode right there.

Finally he moves from pushing, and I recover a second only to have him start kneading the right side of my ass with his hands. I can't take it anymore, I simply can't. I give in.

I arch my back slightly lifting it up, and with coy fingers in my left hand but not moving my arms I pull the sheet further to the side off my ass entirely. I need this, if he walks out so be it, I can't take it anymore, there are fireworks in my brain. I have only a one thought on my mind. "Touch me. Touch me. Touch me. Now!"

The moment of truth, what will he do next. Is this going to freak him out, and will he be professional as he has been, or will he stay and have his way with me. I am willing to do anything just to feel him on feel my clit, and the entire area explode. I need it, please don't leave.

And he doesn't, my ass is now slightly propped up. bare to the air. He is now kneading it with both hands and both cheeks. I had expected him to either dive in or to leave but not this. Not this heavenly torture. With both hands massaging into my arched bubble but, I love the feeling of being completely exposed. He can see my tight little asshole, the back of my slit from behind. I am so wet, with each circular motion my cheeks spreading and closing exposing everything to him. Oh god just touch me.

I feel his position change, he has moved to just one hand. Then the other. I still can't see I haven't lifted my head from the circular placement at the end of the table. My foot brushes against his now bare chest, as he leans down and slowly starts kissing the inside of my thigh.. lightnning... and up and up, closer to my pussy. He lightly teases my butt with kisses partially up in the air, then while massaging holds my cheeks apart.

I was prepared for him to move down and finally touch my pussy and finally he moves down, the inside of my thigh right where the thigh and butt meet and for the first time in my life I feel a tongue on my asshole, it slides from the butt cheek across to my asshole. I am not sure what to do. I'm nervous, It feel strange but at the same time amazing. Should I pull away, no I am far too turned on, I don't want this to stop. I let myself go, mentally becoming mush, I am completely at his command. His tongue dancing on my asshole, flickering around it as sending a pulse after pulse of energy directly to my throbbing pussy with every flick of his tongue.

I arch my back further, pushing into him with my ass, tongue swirling around me. Sensations I have never felt before, wow is this incredible. I can feel a hand, slowly reach around my hips and pull me more completely into a bent position. His tongue continues dancing on my asshole, his hand slowly sliding around my hips, over my trimmed pubic hair and finally onto my pussy.

I want to scream, but lay there still with my head in the massage table, two of his fingers slide the folds of my labia apart. They didn't need much help, I know this is as wet as I have ever been, my slit is as open as it has ever been, its been excited for an hour now fully all the blood in my body rushing to it keeping me in a constant stare of arousal, I must have been dripping onto the table for the last 45 minutes.

"Now I will cum finally I think", but he just slowly circles my clit with his fingers then down to the opening, then back to the clit, one small circle, then down to slide just the tip of his finger barely inside me, then dragging it up from the entrance to my vagina, back to my clit and around again. Its so slow, so painfully deliciously slow. I can never cum like this, but every touch is sending sparks through my body, his tongue tickling my asshole, his fingers moving so teasingly slow all over my sensitive womanhood. This goes on for minute after longing minute, feels like hours "I need to release".

I whimper please, as I push back into his mouth further, I want to beg, I need to release. I can think of nothing else gyrating slightly as I push my ass back into him even further hoping it will speed his actions. Finally now, he starts focusing more fully just on my clit, more open handed with three fingers, all sliding over me in slow circles, the tip of his middle finger sliding to just my opening and then up and around with all three fingers flatter and firmer more pressure now but still so long and slow but at least its a consistent motion, maybe I can get there. I can feel the build, every revolution of his hand gets me closer.

The noises coming from my mouth have gone from a whimper to moaning, groaning, begging quietly "please don't stop" "Please make me cum" "please I cant take anymore" I don't control the noises or words any more tham I control my hips gyrating with every circle he makes. Each one, the edge of cumming, just a bit closer. Each one, so close now, "again there.. ahh no, now, but ughh no. oh please" so close but not able to get over the edge until... I finally I lose it, he doesn't increase pace. but rather grabs me firmer, pushing his tongue hard on my tight little asshole, and twirling it around as the release begins, "uhghh I'm cumming" I say gutturally as waves of pleasure hit me as my pussy contracts with each wave, my asshole contracts pulsing on his tongue, each slow circle of his fingers releasing a new wave of pressure and release. My words and noises are animalistic, not making sense. He continues slowly until the sensation becomes too much, stopping but just applying pressure without motion his face lifting away.

I Imagine he is staring down at my spent and exhausted body, still on the table, my head still firmly in stirrup, I haven't seen anything. The table below me soaked through, and I have just collapsed into it. I can't move. I hear nothing but feel his hands on my back now, my body again, the masseuse, massaging my body. It feels amazing, it's so relaxing. He brushes against me, but I notice skin. He isn't wearing pants and longer.

Now, with his hands on me massaging I can feel his body brushing against mine. Its been a few minutes of light massage since I came, and I am getting turned on a little again. I reach out, and feel his partially erect cock. I take it in my hand on the side of the table, I can only imagine what this will feel like inside of me, I start to feel again the rush of excitement between my legs. I need to feel full, I need to feel this inside of me. I gently rub my fingers ever so tenderly over his dick, the tip already dripping with precum from all the buildup he must have had taking care of me.

I lift my ass again, this time more fully off the table so that I am on my knees. his shaft is big, but not huge. I think thankfully, but larger than I am used to. I am fully presenting my ass to him now, propped up. I finally lift my head from the down position to take him in, this chiseled chest, firm abs, strong shoulders, his longer blonde hair flowing to just above his shoulders, cock now standing completely at attention. I look at him, and watch as he moves behind me, gets onto the table on his knees between my legs, glad for the width and strength of the massage table. It's not a small portable table but still it's a massage table and I hope it can handle the action. I can feel as the head of his dick slides over the folds of my pussy, spreading them and he moves it from bottom to top and back again, slipping across my already over sensitive clit which makes me gasp a bit.

12