A Day in the Convent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My penis started to feel a little wet from her saliva. She reached over to a box of tissues that were on the small table next to the bed. I could hear the sound of several being plucked out from the box. As I stared up at the ceiling, I could feel them being set on my belly. She lied back down next to me, pulling my head in towards her breast again. I resumed sucking on the nipple, as she proceeded to stroke my penis. She kept lifting her head, as if to check and see if I was ejaculating. I found it peculiar, thinking her hand would certainly feel the moment when there would be a rush of semen through my penis. But she was a nun, and probably couldn't be sure if she would notice it just by holding it.

Being a horny 23 year old, it only took a few minutes of her continuously stroking me for my penis to explode seemingly out of control. I tried holding it back as long as I could, before the force was too strong for me to withhold it any longer. I could feel the first few spurts just shoot out of me as my penis was pointed close to straight up in the air. I could tell those spurts went a distance, likely in another direction from the tissues that she had laid out.

I just lie there, feeling a tremendous rush come over me. I had just had my first sexual experience with a nun, although ironically, it wasn't her first experience. She wasn't the nun I had long fantasized having a sexual experience with, for that was Sr. Mary Davis, the highly respected authority figure nun I knew for a long time with really nice breasts.

"I'm sorry. Did I make a mess?", I asked, as I began to feel bad and guilty. "Don't worry, dear", she replied, as she patted my head, continuing to wipe up the shots that landed on the bed sheet, etc. "I'm going to be washing my sheets anyway."

Suddenly, I freaked out briefly, as I wondered what time it was, who was around, and how to handle whoever would be around and see me before leaving the convent. I didn't know if it would be right to say that I had to go right in that moment, as I've known that to be a bad thing for men to say to women right after they cum, as if abandoning them once they got theirs. I didn't want to resemble that, but at the same time, it started to feel really awkward to linger around. I was a man who had just ejaculated in a convent for heaven's sake, with the assistance of a nun no less.

Meanwhile, I considered her an elderly nun. I wasn't sure she could cum if she wanted to, or if she even wanted to. It seemed a little odd if she only wanted to get me off and not get off herself. I had no idea what she would want to happen next. I had just learned an incredible amount about who she was as a person. It wasn't clear to me if any of the other nuns knew about the rape &/or the strip search. They were well kept confidential secrets if any of them did know. By the way she had related these stories to me, I surmised that she had come to terms with these unfortunate experiences. Still, I wasn't sure if I had actually played any role in her coming to terms with them, perhaps helping to bring some sense of closure.

I realized I should just leave at that point, and politely excused myself. Just as I headed out the side door of the convent, adjacent to the driveway where Sr. Mary Davis usually parks, I saw her car pull in. I waited for her as she got out of her car and grabbed a few packages from the back seat. Not knowing what else she may have bought, I offered to help her carry stuff in, but she assured me that she was okay and what she had in her hands was all she had. I went over with her all the things I had accomplished, and indicated that if there were any issues, to let me know. She gave me "great" and "excellent" compliments.

It made me feel like I had made two nuns happy that day, in different ways of course. I felt like I was walking on a cloud. There wasn't much else going right in my life at the time. But for two nuns, with whom I felt a sense of obedience and a need to please them as best I could, I felt I had succeeded on some level.

And the day had left my mind with some wild ideas, how things might progress moving forward.....

12