A Day Off Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca, make sure Sue skirt is open in the front and back. I want Sue's pussy and ass framed by the skirt grass going down her out stretched leg. Got it?" I commanded Becky.

Nodding, Becky walked into the picture and arranged Sue's skirt, as I asked.

"Alright, Rob strike the warrior pose and look to the ocean. Sue, put your right hand on Rob's ass and lightly grasp Rob's cock, with your left hand. Now, Sue, look at me and give me your best sensually longing look… click…click…click.

"Rob, put your left hand on Sue's head and Sue you bend in a little and place a kiss on Rob's hard cock." I shouted out, snapping more pictures as they moved into the positions.

"Alright, good set. Loose the skirt Sue and move behind Rob." I called out, my cock now rising to Sue's delight, as I thought about the next set.

"Sue rest your head on Rob's ass and reach between his legs and grab his cock hard. Keep in mind, you don't want your warrior to go – you're trying to hold him back! Great, now turn your face towards me Sue." Click…click…click.

"Awesome guys! Sue you were wonderful and Rob, you are a natural at this!" I said, smiling, adding,

"We're off to the water now."

"No wait!" Rebecca said, interrupting me.

"Let's do a set where Sue's in front of Rob, sucking his magnificent cock, pleading for him to stay!"

"Rob – Sue?" I asked.

"I like it." Sue said.

"Ya, me too." Rob piped up.

Becky beamed at me and moved in once again, telling Sue,

"Ok Sue, here's what I had in mind." And with that Becky moved into position, half sitting on her left leg, now bent under her, and stretching out her right leg. Becky placed her right arm up and along Rob's thigh and grasping his cock with her left hand she placed her lips around Rob's cock head and began sucking, as she turned her face directly into the camera, eyes sultry.

"Got it?"

"I sure do. Damn are good at this aren't you?" Sue said, smiling, as Rob quickly inhaled at Becky's attention to his manhood.

"I'd say she's good! Any chance we can Becky into a few shots?" Rob added, as Becky released her lip lock and moved off to one side.

I started to shrug my shoulders when Becky said,

"I'd love to Rob. That is if it's OK with Sue."

"Sure Becky, no problem by me, I was actually thinking about the same thing with your boss over there!"

I was hard now. I had the instinct to know that this session would end with a good round of fucking and the prospects of doing so in Becky's presence again really excited me.

And so our photo shoot took on new proportions and pleasures. Once again Becky had been in the spot light and helped make my day a glorious one.

Returning home, Becky slid over next to me and placed her arm around my neck, a large smile spread across her face, as she began to talk.

"You were wonderful again today. I really would like to work with you, I mean on a regular basis. What you do excites me and it's so fun too – how'd I do today anyway?"

"You were great Beck, but I think you know that. I'm growing attached to you, you know? I was thinking about our joining forces today and frankly, as the day went on, I knew I wanted you as my assistant, partner, whatever you choose to call it. Whatta ya say sweety?"

"I'm yours!" Becky came back quickly, grabbing me with both arms and kissing me soundly on the cheek, adding,

"You've got me so excited I think I'm getting wet!"

"Ok, Ok, settle down! I'm excited too. Now, tell me just what do you have in mind for this film of yours?" I said, smiling at Rebecca.

"Oh my God – Oh My God, I almost forgot! Ok – here's the gist of it. A daughter comes home early, with her boyfriend, to find her mother having anal sex. They watch, secretly, and as the actions goes on they get more and more excited. Finally, unable to take it anymore, she urges her boyfriend to ass fuck her, as they watch her mother get reamed!" Rebecca blurted out, as she slid over slightly and grabbed my arm, in her excitement.

"Whoa there girl – that would mean you're having your mother involved again?" I queried.

"Yes, that's the beauty of it, she's a porn star! Or didn't you know?" Rebecca beamed.

"Ya, I just learned that a da…" And Beck cut me off.

"Great, then no problem, right?" She asked, squeezing my arm and giving me a moon-eyed expression.

"You mean other than finding a guy to fuck your mother right?" I asked, a little worried I wouldn't be Rebecca's lover.

"Oh I see where you're going. Don't worry dear, it's that big cock of yours I want in me and no one else! Besides I have a few friends that have already asked me about my mom, any one of which would jump at the chance to fuck her, if I set it up. Making a movie might present a problem, but we'll cross that bridge later." Rebecca said softly, as she slid back over and gently grabbed my enlarging cock.

Feeling I knew what was on Becky's mind I had to tell her about her mother's comment the day before.

"Ah - Beck, your mom said something about coming over today, after I finished up. I think she might be looking for a good fucking." I said, a little hesitantly.

"I know and I fixed it. I got Manna stopping by, you know on the pretext of looking for me. But, he's going after my mom, get her all hot and horny and keep her occupied! He's one of the guys that would join in the movie, I just know it."

"Jees, you just keep getting better and better! So, I have you all to myself tonight?"

"Oh ya, I'm tired of watching other women get pleasure from your dick. It's my turn mister and I mean to ride you like you've never been ridden before!" Becky responded, giggling and reached up to kiss me again.

Becky placed her head on my shoulder, slipped her hand inside my shorts and massaged me as we finished the drive back to my house. I was hard and very wet when we arrived, at the house, and knew I had to slow the evening down. I wanted her more than ever now, but I wanted her my way…

Watch for Part 3, as Rebecca's movie idea takes shape and Mike makes a proposition that intrigues Becky and Renee!

12