A Day Out

Story Info
A gang bang fantasy.
2.8k words
3.6
5.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A day out...gang bang fantasy.

Day out.

The start of day 2 had me waking up to Master with his whip. I was told to kneel on all fours as the whip sang that very first time I braced myself for that initial impact. The first one was always a surprise and hurt more than the rest. The other 11 were very erotic. My pussy juices were running down my thighs, I wanted to scream and beg at the top of my lungs for Master to allow me to cum. That was a big no-no he would just punish me for even thinking he would allow such a thing to sway him.

My back and ass had fiery red welts from my neck to the crease of my thighs from the whipping. I knew dressing was going to be a problem for a few days. Forget showering that was torment that brought the session back getting me horny all over again. But now was not the time for daydreaming Master had plans and it began with no daydreaming.

As it was a warmish day Master had planned a walk as a way to burn some of our energy. He packed a go bag with ropes, his favorite whip, and his police handcuffs. One of his favorite activities was to find a relatively secluded spot and have a bit of fun, hoping some shocked person would stop and watch. It has happened before and when the guy unzipped his pants and began to wank himself to completion Master was so pleased with himself.

Master wanted my hair in ponytails and for clothes he wanted me dressed in only my long cardigan and trainers. One of the things I had expressed to Master was my discomfort with my feet being exposed, so long knitted socks were added to my outfit. We headed out and as always it began a light rain. It just made it that much more exciting. Master may walk me naked through the mud puddles that formed on a rainy day. I loved it and hated, loved because it pleased Master but it was so humiliating to have my naked body covered in mud and being walked like a dog. The worst part of it was walking back home. People would often stop to make sure

I was ok. I could feel the my whole body blush in embarrassment.

But for now it was just a fun walk. We walked about 2.5k to our favorite spot. It was covered by a thin ring of trees that had a small almost door like entrance. In its centre was a clearing with 3 trees. Master usually picked the tree to the left. We had a set of rules to be followed I was to undress at the 'entrance', go into slave position one and wait. Sometimes I was lucky and only waited a few minutes other times maybe 30.

Master was busy doing things. He loved knot tying and practiced different ones on me. I never knew what kind would be used that day and so was unable to get free. But as always Master thought of my safety and I had some kind of sharp object to get free. He always worried with our age difference he would collapse and I would be unable to get free. Anyway, that's just me going off on a tangent. I am good at that. Back to what happened on day 2.

Master finally had the ropes on the tree as he wanted and I was called forward. I was to crawl on all fours until I reached the tree normally. But I was left loose with the rope tied around my collar and around each armMaster was free to tighten or loosen my arms with this knot. He laid his handcuffs on the bag and gave me a sly smile.

"Now slave I am going to run back to the house and will be back soon."

I knew I was helpless and so did he. So I really doubted he would go far. My safety was always his greatest concern. But still my mind played tricks on me making me think I heard a thud and a groan.

Then I heard a strange voice and I knew I had not been imagining things. Where was Master? Was he ok? My worry turned to fear and pain at seeing Master's head bleeding as he was marched back into the ring of trees by a group of 8 people. The men were right behind Master pushing him forward.

I pulled on the ropes trying to get loose. I knew it was useless the knots he tied were very well done. It still didn't stop me from struggling to get free. I was in such a state of shock that I forgot about the knife at the base of the tree.

What did they want? We carried no money. They had already searched the go bag. The articles strewn across the floor looking like what it was...a bag of BDSM toys.

Master was thrown to the ground and I yelled his name. He looked at me and gave me a small smile. After years together we could read what the other was thinking with just a glance. The look on his face told me that it would be ok and to cooperate with whatever they wanted.

I relaxed and started looking for details, things to take to the police. Committing the everyone's descriptions to memory. The tallest of the group approached me with a grin on his face. This one was creepy and scary and turned my blood cold. I tried to back away but He grabbed a handful of my hair, because of its length he was able to wrap it around his hand and pulling it tight. I yelped in surprise as the pain in my scalp intensified with his ever tightening grip. He lifted my head to look directly into his eyes. "We are going to have a good time with you today." My stomach was doing flips, I was doing all I could do not to become sick thinking now I knew what they wanted.

Looking into Alex's face I faint glimmer of recognition plagued me. "Damn stress induced brain fog."

I chanced a glance at Master the blood was dry now and he had his back against one of the trees. They had taken his handcuffs to make sure he was not going anywhere. Again he saw me look and gave me the lovely grin he won my heart with. With his calmness I as able to use it as well. I was still terrified that we would be seriously hurt. I knew he was there giving me strength. I had just made him aware of my thoughts when I was yanked backwards by my stainless steal collar.

For a second I couldn't breath as the collar cut into my windpipe. When the tall one let go I was coughing trying to catch my breath. "You fucking arseholes, no need of such things she's cooperating!" Master yelled loudly at the started group.

"Go check and make sure he's still secure." I noticed no one moved and I realized my husband had intimidated them. He was showing that sense of command that made me obey him at once. It would have been hilarious any any other time to watch people react to his ability to order people about with just a look and a voice that almost growled with authority. I almost let out a huge grin at the thought, but figured that would make things worse for us.

Rather than go near my husband they turned their gazes to me. It was their turn to look smug. The youngest one reached down and squeezed my tit hard enough that I knew it would be bruised. I stopped myself from making any noise, figuring it would just make things worse. "James, you enjoying a bit of tit? Plenty more fun to be had mate."

"Yes! I am looking forward to the fun!" And the one called Alex grabbed the other tit pulling me forcefully up or I was in danger of being dragged across the forest floor. My knee hit a stone and the pain pulled me out of the shock I had been in since seeing Master. I pulled myself up and glared at them all. I am sure they felt my anger through that stare. I don't get angry for a reason, I have a viscous temper. I knew no matter how I was feeling I needed to cooperate or either myself or Master would be hurt.

Alex looked into my angry face stepping back a pace, but his cock began to stretch the front of his trousers. I wanted to retreat but held my ground, knowing any sign of weakness would be bad.

He grabbed my arm and threw me onto the ground. The ropes tangled my arms in an upward position leaving me helpless to whatever was going to happen next.

I looked at Alex and he had an evil grin on his face that turned my blood cold. I knew he was going to do everything he could to humiliate and cause me pain. I was determined not to give him the satisfaction of a reaction. At least I hoped so. I wanted to be strong for Master.

As the rain picked up Alex rammed his shaft straight into my dry pussy. I could not help the moan that escaped as he plunged deeper and harder. The pain was bad, but I had taken worse at Master's clever hands. My body took over and began to react to what he was doing. The moan that escaped this time was not from pain but lust, I turned bright red from my body's reaction to my own rape.

When Alex pulled himself out I thought it was over, but he just flipped me over and my face went right into the muddy water. I could barely get my nose above the water to breath when he shoved himself into my ass. Once he realized my predicament he place one of his hands on my head and pushed it back into the mud. I was struggling to breath and he was Laughing! My temper got the best of me and I kicked out at anything, trying to get the momentum to buck him off so I could turn over. Before I could he released me. I was finally able to get the mud from my nose and mouth, this caused the group to laugh at my helplessness. The mud was caked in my eyes so I was effectively blindfolded, being unable to use my arms and hands. This did not prevent me from showing them I was no little mouse. I had to take a breath to prevent me from doing something foolish.

"Liked that didn't you, you fucking bitch." Alex said with what I could tell was a huge grin on his face. I could hear the smugness from what he felt was a victory. I was determined to not give him the satisfaction of a response. The rain was washing away the mud allowing me to see that smug look. He did not realize the more he did to me the more I would have my back up showing him very little emotion, taking away that bit of his pleasure.

I could not deny that I had a rape fantasy. I was always wondering what it would be like to be forced to react to a stranger doing what he wanted with no care to my feelings. But now that it was happening I was not sure how I felt. I decided that whatever happened was going to happen and I would keep my thoughts on Master, he was my strength.

Alex got up and said "who wants her next?"

I saw Master try and get up, but the way he was restrained made it impossible. Instead he yelled out "Leave her alone. You got what you wanted!"

David responded by telling him "not by a long shot! We all want to fuck her!"

The next second David was there his cock at my lips. "If you bite me your Master pays the price, understand?'

I nodded and opened my mouth letting him start shoving himself Deep into my throat making me gag. I then felt my legs spread open and a tongue lightly touching my clit. I bucked from the sensation and then my nipples were being caressed before a painful bite made me Yelp, but the sound was muted by David's cock.

Annette snapped at Manny as he told her to move over he wanted to fuck my ass. Here I am helpless to do anything and they are fighting over angles! What other humiliations would I be forced to endure and hoping this would end or I would be knocked out soon.

Annette wanted to switch places with Yvonne who had been alternating between using the whip she found in Master's bag and biting my tits. Yvonne was happy to torment my pussy by shoving the whip so far up I felt it touch my centre. "She's getting wet! Yvonne yelled with satisfaction in her voice. "You do like something in every hole." She commented.

I was embarrassed to realize my hips were moving in rhythm to Manny's strokes. My pussy juices flowing soaking Yvonne's hand as she fucked me. Things began to blur as my bodies betrayal, shock, fear, and adrenaline mixed together.

"Well, I have the perfect thing for her." Another guy wielding a thick stick approached. I was so focused on what was going to happen next I closed my teeth on David's cock causing him to Yelp and slap me across the face. "I warned you bitch!"he exclaimed. Then got up and gave Master a right hook across his jaw, causing him to black out.

I began to cry then, not for me but for Master. He needed me and I was helpless to do anything. My body's betrayal was yet another cause to deepen my humiliation. I hated reacting to what these people were doing to me. The shock on my face must have been an amusing thing to those using me. As my climax came I was unable to stop it, it looked as if even my training had failed me. I bucked upwards screaming from its intensity.

I learned Jeremy was the one holding the stick, but my fogged brain was not registering anything but pleasure and pain. As Jeremy shoved the fat stick up my pussy causing yet another massive orgasm I realized that I was truly a whore. I had enjoyed the abuse heaped on me from eight strangers. The degradation, humiliation, and cruelty had me so lost in sensations I was shaking and bucking with each wave as it hit. I could hear the bell on the anklet given to me by Master to show his ownership and knew would never think of that tinkling bell the same way again. It seemed like everything was mocking me. I was exhausted from the emotions and still it was not over. The man that had stood back, saying nothing and doing nothing finally moved forward.

Mike knelt down and spread my legs even further apart, lifted my ass upward at an odd angle then shoved his cock into my ass with such force, I felt my hole stretch and tear. He was slower than the others taking his time. Waiting for one orgasm to finish so he could create another. It finally all became to much and as I heard the taunting laughter from the watchers I slowly felt myself blackout. The sheer exhaustion and an adrenaline crash must have kept me out for a while as the sun was lower in the sky.

I heard Master calling my name, "Lynn, Lynn please wake up." I could hear the fear in his voice and forced myself to look at him. I was not sure what he would think of me after all this, but at just this minute I wanted to be in his warm embrace.

I was sore everywhere, but knew our only hope was the knife. I somehow managed to crawl over to the base of the tree and got the knife. I cut the ropes that held me to the tree and got the handcuff key to free Master. I fell into his arms and cried for my lost dignity during the gang bang.

I knew I had changed from this, I knew that my love for my Master was ever eternal. I saw the blood on his face and the bruising to his jaw and realized that he was truly my knight in shining armor and the connection we had was even stronger.

Tags: Bondage,Gangbang,Pain(add)

Jan 27, 2021