A Day to Catch the Son-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Thank you, son. Go look closer at them.'

Armanno smiled, a dirty smile, and he took a while to finally go down on his knees.

'I always wanted to kneel to you,' he said, biting Enric's leg. Enric waited, while Armanno looked at the cock in front of him, licking his lips; the older man realized that Armanno had still a little bit of hesitation within, not a lot, certainly not enough to make him really doubt, but it was still hot to see Armanno's flicker of morality go away because Enric's cock was too damn irresistible.

With eyes closed, Armanno nudged his nose below the cock and inhaled once again, a blissful expression on his face, before he licked them, lolling his tongue on Enric's scrotum, and suckling each ball at a time. Enric ran his hand through the younger man's hair, not unkindly, an affection that made Armanno almost purr. He sucked on the balls, taking his time. Then ran his tongue through the shaft slowly until the top of the cock. There, he suckled, as if he was an infant milking a nipple.

Enric also noted that Armanno was jerking off, one hand working while he knelt like a slut and went down on a thick cock.

'No way you haven't done this before,' Enric said. 'You whore of a boy.' A cocksucker-in-law.

Armanno didn't respond. Enric thought that maybe nothing would get a response at that moment.

Saliva ran down his cock in plenty, a long stream that wet his balls and Armanno's face, that dripped on the ground, while the young man bobbed noisily - wet noises, and gagging noises. Armanno's face looked so peacefully and beautiful that Enric felt an urge to slap him, and after the slap, Armanno just kept going, with one side of his face reddening.

'That's it, surrender to the bigger cock, son.'

Armanno managed to smile and nod. He rubbed his unused hand up and down Enric's body, feeling the body hair, and scratching softly his father-in-law, who was letting out moans that sounded like growls, sounds that grew louder and more urgent, in pace with the tightening of his balls, who apparently were ready to shoot some more. Enric felt milked. His son-in-law was giving it all. There was no way to avoid the orgasm, that resulted in Armanno getting a big facial, covering his eyes and running down his lips, which he happily licked and showed to his father-in-law, seeking approval.

'So fucking beautiful, dad,' he said. Enric rested on the chair, legs open wide, while Armanno spent some more time sucking his balls and sticking his nose deep to inhale the smell. He really loved the smell.

After the euphoria passed, the young man raised himself and sat down, breathing heavily. Enric offered another beer, which was happily accepted, and both of them tried to refer to topics that would help them go on as if one hadn't just sucked the other dry. Armanno was silent for a while, seeming to go back a few more steps than Enric had intended with the pause, so the older man was afraid of a deep regret. But Armanno just had retreated to his normal shy self.

'How you doing, son?'

'I'm okay,' he leaned in and kissed Enric on the cheek. 'Dad,' he whispered on Enric's ear.

'Very naughty,' Enric said, and both smiled a bit.

'I'm gonna go inside, see if Donna called. She said she would. Do you want me to bring something to eat?'

'Do that. There's plenty of food. And show me that ass while you do it.'

Snorting a laugh, Armanno got up and turned his white bare ass towards his father-in-law, and received a nice slap that sent him on his way with a red print and a painful moan.

-

Donna did call. They were having lunch when the phone ringed, she called through video, a situation that complicated things when you considered that they were both naked by the pool and that it would be hard to explain. However, Armanno showed a boldness that his father-in-law didn't usually credit him with, when he answered the call and put both of them on frame, just their chest high, of course.

And so they deceived her. Enric deceived his daughter, Armanno his wife. Horrible. Plain and simply horrible. Yet, Enric felt his cock grow thick and heavy between his legs and he could tell that Armanno was enjoying himself as well. At least, they were criminals together.

Donna asked her father if her husband had behaved.

"You know he's good boy."

Armanno smiled, Donna nodded, and Enric rubbed a hand behind Armanno's back, exciting the young man enough to make him bite his lower lip for just a moment. After that, Donna began to say how much she missed Armanno just for that little amount of time they were far apart. Armanno agreed with her. While he spoke, Enric could only remember those lips around his cock.

The call ended, and Armanno instantly came to sit on his father-in-law's lap, kissing him with a hunger that surprised the old man.

'Fucking hell, dad, that was hot,' Armanno said.

'My poor daughter,' Enric said. Armanno nodded, and kissed him more, kisses that took on many forms, long and slow, quick and feral; Armanno sometimes going as far as biting, licking Enric's face. All the while, Enric was having an erection that was as good as ready to be served again, and it rested heavily on Armanno's leg. The young man quickly found it with his hand and touched it with care and gentleness, turning the action even dirtier.

Enric lost himself on the young man's face, tasting his lips and tongue, sucking in his saliva and spit. He held him close and tight, again feeling each heartbeat, they were quick like a bunny's; Enric dig his fingers on the skin as if he could take a piece with him, a skin so soft it seemed too innocent, so white that it could easily turn red with each touch. Enric loved and took advantage of it.

They stopped for breath many times, but quickly returned to kisses, mouths getting tired but never giving up. It was a messy business, saliva everywhere, some even running down Enric's chest, and of course, there was the taste of his own cum and cock there inside the young man's mouth.

But the day was passing by and they only had so much time together, so Enric told him it was time to go unless he wanted to get so sun-burned he would cry even when dressing up. They got inside the house, both still naked, and would be naked for the rest of the day.

There was a moment, way past lunch, when Enric received a notification in his phone that someone was at the door. Armanno was laying down naked on the couch, showing his ass to Enric while he watched sports news; Enric told him they had visit. Armanno jerked upright, worried about his clothes, and stood up, going this way and that and bouncing his semi-hard cock, which was still messy from cum of his previous ejaculation. As he passed by where Enric was sitting, he was pulled onto his father-in-law's legs, his butt warming the erection of the older man, a warmth that had the company of sweet tremors of pleasure from the younger man, because Enric caught his cock with one hand and squeezed it hard.

'Relax, son. It's just a friend, you know Nicholai, right?'

'Your neighbor.' Armanno was unsure. 'You're not gonna answer?'

'Oh, yeah. But he's that kind of friend.' Enric made the young man move on top of him, until his cock was right in between the ass crack. 'Sit down over there,' he said, finally. 'I'll take care, you don't have to worry.'

Naked and horny, Enric answered the door and let his neighbor take a good look. Nicholai was a married young man who lived not far from Enric's, he was tall and slender, with a hairy face and thick eyebrows that made him look angry all the time. But he openly smiled when he saw Enric.

'I didn't expect to be received like this,' he said.

'Sorry, Nic, this isn't for you,' Enric told him, and quickly added to end the confusion in the other man's face. 'I've got visit.'

'Oh, I thought... my wife said your daughter came today, but she wasn't staying with you.' Nico was wearing suit and tie, probably coming back from work. He talked to Enric, but stared at the big cock down below, and advanced to grab it. Enric let himself be slowly massaged, knowing very well that the cock was still wet and dirty from his earlier adventures.

'My daughter is not here. But her husband is.'

'Armanno?' Nic widened his eyes, as he shook his head, smiling. 'I can't believe it. So I won't get my fun today? I came all ready.'

'How ready?' Enric's interest grew, as his neighbor grabbed him by the cock and jerked him.

'I came for a quickie,' he said in his deep voice which contradicted entirely with his behavior. 'My wife is waiting, so I thought I would come here and let you fuck my brains out.'

'Well, no need to be hasty, then. Come in. Come in, before someone sees me like this.'

'You would probably seduce them too.' But Nic got in, and as Enric closed the door, the man knelt down and sucked him. He had apparently forgot the quick part of his visit, because several minutes passed by while Enric was pressed at a wall getting milked again.

Nic had a much rougher mouth, and as he bobbed and gagged, he took off his suit; he was working on the tie, when Enric noticed they were being watched. Armanno saw Nic, and apparently lost his fear, for Nic was also married and had a lot to lose if he told anyone about this. Nic gave a smile to Armanno without stopping, and invited him to join, and surprisingly, Armanno knelt beside Nic and sucked the balls, either nibbling at the soft skin or putting both balls in his mouth entirely, as if he was trying to swallow them. Enric noticed that Armanno was more than willing to let Vic grab his ass, maybe even finger him, the way he moaned softly sounded exactly like he did in the pool.

It was nice to see that even if he had been a very bad man for fucking his daughter's husband, Armanno had probably been fucking other guys anyway. Both man started to share the cock, each one enjoying seconds gagging, while the other watched, or looked up with shiny eyes, like two cubs eager to please. Enric told them that he would fuck Nicholai in front of Armanno, which was very well received by both, even if there was a hint of jealousy in his son-in-law, that he clealy tried to hide, but he tried to please even harder, sticking Enric's cock down his throat so deep his face reddened to a deep shade. Even so, Nic knew how to share, and when they moved to the bed, he let Armanno enjoy his father-in-law's cock while he licked, sucked and fingered Armanno's ass - the son-in-law let go of his jealousy and moaned on the cock while he was getting his ass explored by another man, a man he used to know when he lived here. Now Nic was complimenting the white bare ass, while setting his teeth, leaving his mark. Enric enjoyed watching it all.

As promised, he let Nic ride his big cock, while Armanno was hugging and kissing his big-man puppy partner, giving him words of encouragement, as his hole was getting destroyed.

Even Nic's moan were hoarse, seeming to come from deep down his throat, and he rode with violence and urgency, like he had just remembered that his wife was waiting home, and he needed to get back as soon as possible.

Armanno stared hungrily at the speed and wildness of that fuck.

He leaned in to kiss his father-in-law passionately, and Enric struggled to do both things at the same time, but he wanted to love both young men, who needed so much to release themselves.

Enric had been the young married horny for cock kind of guy, now it was his time to give back.

Nic was almost professional when it was over and his ass was filled - not as much as he was used to getting, but Enric was spent - and he talked in his usual neutral tone, the same way Armanno did when he came back to role of son-in-law, Nic came back to the role of friendly neighbor and family man, talking about his wife and kids. He and Armanno shared a bit of information about their works, while Enric watched with a smile. They both knew that Enric was watching, and complimented the older man over and over. Enric and Armanno followed the neighbor to the door, and when he was gone - taking an ass filled with cum to his wife - Armanno turned to Enric.

'How long?' he asked.

'Me and Nic? A few years now.'

'Before I left?'

'No, not that long. But before your wedding. He used to go eat at the restaurant by himself, and we used to have long conversations. He came on to me, believe it or not. He used to be very unhappy. Now he goes happily to his wife, ready to satisfy her.'

'Shit, you're so hot,' Armanno said. They kissed. Poor puppy, his cock was still rock hard, nobody cared about him while Enric was fucking Nic. Enric took it in his hand, appreciating the length and the thickness. 'I think it's time for a shower.' It was clear he was inviting his father-in-law.

Enric was surprised by the surrendering of the young man, who gave his body to Enric, every part of it, if only the older man asked. A little bit of jealousy did good.

He fingered him again, knowing very well that he couldn't fuck him that day, for they hadn't prepared for it. But he could still enjoy that ass in other ways. They kissed in the shower for so long Enric was sure he had become responsible for wasting more than half the water of the whole neighborhood.

'Did you fuck many guys while my daughter wasn't looking?' Enric asked, pressing him against the wall, water pouring down on them.

'They usually fuck me.' Armanno suckled on his father's nipple. 'Sorry, dad.' Then he raised Enric's arm and sucked the armpit.

'I always kind of knew it. But she seems happy with you. That's impressive, son. I also pleased her mother a lot. She never even doubted me.'

'That means a lot to me, Enric.'

They got out of the shower feeling very giddy and happy. They laid down on the bed for a bit, while Enric rubbed his cock all over Armanno's. He liked the way the son-in-law was acting all innocent, again trying to seem like he was running away, only to have Enric stirred up and ready to lock him in a embrace that lasted minutes, kissing, pressing him up against the bed, pinning him down and humping him.

But it was time to stop the jests for now. He sat down on the bed and told Armanno to kneel on the ground. His cock was ready to get serviced again, and there was going to be no more delays.

Armanno tried to kiss him, but Enric refused.

'Go down on your knees, boy.'

Armanno pouted, but obeyed, and tortured Enric for a while in a petty revenge that consisted in him sucking his balls instead of going down on his cock. The best kind of torture. Eventually the young man couldn't resist and was drawn to the thick cock, which he could barely fit in his mouth, but tried his best, again making a wet mess, and making his dad very happy.

They moved to the living room again, and there Enric himself serviced his son-in-law, the young man was laying on his back and his legs were up, open wide by Enric's hands. Enric went down on the smaller cock and sucked him dry too, showing that he also knew how to please a good boy.

He sucked that tight ass - dreaming about the day he would fuck it -, biting those big bubble cheeks, sticking his nose right through the crack and inside the hole - when the nose was there on Armanno's tight anus, the young man made some of the most beautiful noises Enric had ever heard.

Surreal how time passed by while they were having that much fun together. Suddenly, it was late at night, and both were tired. They slept on the same bed, sharing hugs and kisses, and Armanno kept calling him dad and father, while curling up on his arms, seeking a deeper embrace, just like a needy dog - or bitch. Enric's daughter would come back early in the morning, and everything would be over.

12