A Deal is a Deal

Story Info
Demanding Diva Gets Tricked By Her Son.
2.9k words
3.83
32.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1. ( FOUR HOURS EARLIER) - BACKSTAGE DRESSING ROOM - A Moment Of Vulnerability 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Time," she asked.

"15 minutes until lights up and ladies and gentlemen, your host - the gorgeous Kelli Dash," he's pretending to be talking into a microphone when she looks up from smoothing the delicate stretch chiffon material of the lavender Bodycon dress and she sees him pantomiming his introduction from the wings to which she would walk out onstage to start the show.

"Gorgeous?" She paused her pacing before the mirror to primp her hair. "Why make it about how beautiful I look?"

"When you first step out onstage looking amazing in that dress that everyone in the audience - which happen to be 75% male; over half a single looking to purchase the vacation packages you'll be introducing," he paused as she began to pace when hearing the statistics. "they're going to know you know you look amazing in that dress."

"I'm not here just to look amazing," she stopped to turn her profile to the mirror while giving tossing her loosely curled tresses over her should carefully watching how it looked. "I'm a personality."

She was too focused on herself to see his smirk, "You want how hot you look -"

"Hot?" She looked up at his reflection behind her in time to see how he was looking at her figure before his eyes darted up to meet hers. "Wasn't I just 'amazing' a minute ago?"

"When you are walking across the stage to you mark," he paused as she began to walk in front of the mirror to his narration, "you won't be able to not look hot." She stopped, did a posh pose, one hand on her hip, her fingertips on the other gently adjusting the eye-catching low cut neckline, back to focusing on her image."

"I'm not going for hot," she said to her reflection. "I want to be projecting elegance. Time?"

"Ten minutes before elegant host, Kelli Dash takes the stage" he announced, watching as she smiled at herself, leaning closer to examine her perfectly done make-up as he spoke in an almost hypnotic tone. "You'll draw them in with your dress in a color you look your best in and you'll have them in the palm of your hand the moment you open your glossy lips -"

"Wait... what?" There was an undeniable sexual undertone in his narration.

A knock at the door halted the conversation. She looked up from adjusting her cleavage tantalizingly straining the neckline to meet his awaiting gaze from where he'd just sat down on the mini-sofa. She nodded to him. He nodded back.

"Come in," he called out.

The door opened. In walked the white tuxedo wearing bartender that looked like Brad Pitt if Brad Pitt quit acting to pursue Event Bartending. He offered her the can of ginger ale and glass of ice he was carrying on a tray.

She waved her French manicured hands at the tray in a snooty manner. "Do you expect me to open that?" When the bartender opened his mouth, she snapped a finger and pointed to thee min-sofa. "Just bring it to my Assistant and then leave quickly."

The bartender walked over to the mini-sofa where he leaned over to offer the items on the tray, but also to look at the Assistant with amused sympathy as he said from the corner of his mouth, "How do you put up with a bossy bitch like her?"

"It's not for the money," the Assistant replied, nodding at her body.

The bartender's expression instantly changed to a mix of awe, respect and jealousy. "Stick her one time for me," he chuckled and gave a fist bump before leaving.

When the bartender left, she looked to the mini-sofa in the reflection, but her Assistant's attention was on opening and pouring the ginger-ale. He didn't even look over when she placed both hands on her hips, knowing the way it caused her cleavage to gain an extra boost and strain the delicate neckline the further she put her shoulders back. The result left very little - if any - that her full firm breasts needed no help from a bra.

"What was so funny?" She snipped, then bitchily pouted when she had his attention.

"Huh?'

Having to repeat herself was a big pet peeve of hers. And she knew he knew she knew he knew it. She turned with authority but couldn't keep the confusion from her tone. "Didn't I hear him chuckle about something. About me? And you chuckled, too?" Without waiting for an answer she dramatically faced the mirror again. The move caused her hemline to slide up the back of her legs, unaware of how the black lace tops of her thigh highs were being glimpsed.

And her Assistant - who was already secretly enjoying watching how this unusual stage anxiety was causing a confidence rattling panic in Kelli that he'd never seen her struggle to keep her precious image that she presented as a snooty high class she looked down at everyone from. This new view of her was stirring a lust in him. And when he saw how she clueless she was to how the black lace tops of her thigh highs playing peekaboo from hem letting him know just what type of lingerie was under her figure flaunting dress... how it made him have to shift the way he was sitting due to the way the front of his jeans tight.

He knew it was time to tell her about the amazing break through science project in his pocket.

2, (7:52 PM) BACKSTAGE DRESSING ROOM - Seizing Opportunity With Science 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good evening. I want you all to do me a favor..."  

Kelli had returned to pacing and was too focused on rehearsing her opening monologue that she didn't see her Assistant had risen up from the mini-sofa to approach her turned back. Not until he was suddenly there in the mirror's reflection at the same moment she felt his hand gently yet somehow also firmly enough to startle a gasp from her glossed lips. In the reflection she saw his head dipping to whisper near her ear but having her arm grabbed had short circuited her ability to form a simple reaction other than a single word.

"T-time?" Not the sharp insistence she'd used each of the other times. A ditziness replaced the bossiness.

"Time I give you something you deserve," his whisper was more of a growl. His lips had stopped inches from her ear, but she felt his hot breath faintly reach the spot behind her ear. It was just enough to make her taste the gloss on her lower lip to prevent the moan rising up in her throat, but Kelli couldn't control the sexual electric shiver - even a slight, light one caused by a man's breath on the sensitive skin just behind her ear - down her back, causing her body to briefly convulse/gyrate back against the front of the Assistant's jeans to rapidly arouse a hardness against the material of her dress stretched taut across her gyrating rear in an undeniable moment of timing.

"Come here," the Assistant's voice was even more of a growl of hunger anger lust, making him seem like a stranger she knew. She heard her breathless gasp as he yanked her backward with him with such sudden eagerness that she momentarily felt her 6" heels leave the floor as he pulled her down to the mini-sofa, sitting so close she halfway landed on his lap before slipping off sitting close enough for her body to be in contact with his.

He noticed right away when she slid off his lap that she was too flustered to feel her hem had slid a touch more up her legs. The sight of the black lace tops of her thigh highs were going unnoticed by Kelli was an alluring sight and to the Assistant it was a confidence boosting sexual verification of his intuition Kelli Dash wasn't a woman to wear boring pantyhose. She was the sexy thigh high type. And with the way her usual Diva-like attention to detail about her appearance always to be posh perfection continued on cluelessness to the view of her stocking tops being exposed was steadily turning the elegance she thought she was projecting into a look of sexy sluttiness.

It was as if the Universe had been listening - to weeks of late night wishes, wants, and fantasies he'd been having of Kelli Dash (unbeknown to her) looking and dressing and acting like his favorite MILF porn star Lisa Ann - and finally decided to provide the Assistant a use-it-or-lose-it opportunity to make his want a reality. Almost as if this was something It also wanted to see happen to Kelli

And who was he to say 'No' to the Universe?

3. (7:54 PM) BACKSTAGE DRESSING ROOM - Her Helpless Sexy/Slutty Side

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait... what?"

Kelli blinked, eyes widening, lavender glossed lips remaining partied slightly. At the same time she shifted her body even closer to her Assistant next to her on the mini-sofa. There was no one else in the dressing room, but Kelli's motions made it seem she was getting suggestively closer for confidential concerns, than by the carnal energy building between their bodies like sexual static electricity.

"It's a balm my science lab friends developed that when applied, gives top level confidence before taking stressful college exams," he smiled and nodded his head as she did hers, but he could see from her expression, Kelli wasn't connecting the dots because of the three champagnes shed drank while pacing in front of the mirror.

He also knew when Kelli Dash had three champagnes at social events, she became much less snooty and bitchy. She turned into a ditzy flirt. Even more so, Kelli would be open minded. "I'm certain it will give you the confidence to overcome whatever the reason it is that has you so nervous -"

"I'm not nervous - " she began to protest, but stopped when he chuckled, producing a non too convincing pout. "What is so funny?"

He smiled and leaned closer, his arm moving out and along space along the mini-sofa between them, subtly minimizing the space, letting his hand reassuringly touch her shoulder, fingers gently tracing the length of the thin shoulder strap of her dress. "You are and if you go onstage like this, it's going to be obvious. Whoever the potential client you invited -"

"Dallas isn't a client - " Kelli tried for snooty but stopped short from the look her assistant gave her.

"Dallas is going to see you make a fool of yourself," he paused to check his watch, "In five minutes when it's time for me to announce your introduction to the stage."

Kelli's eyes were wide with worry. Caught between trying to deny what was obvious to her Assistant and confused as to how the "confidence balm" for college exams had to do with her hosting. "But why does it go on the lips?"

"It usually doesn't," he replied. "But it acts the fastest when activated on the lips." He gently put an index finger on her lavender glossed lower lip. She let him, her mouth opening a bit more. "Time is of the essence right now. I'll be watching from the wings ready to whisk you off stage if you need me to."

"You will?" Kelli whispered, letting his finger slip away from her lip.

He held up what looked like a chapstick tube with the label taken off. When she asked why, he replied, "That's a good question, Kelli." He uncapped it and held it in front of her lips. "Pucker up."

Kelli put her Restalyn enhanced lips into a pout for him to gently rub the balm over her pillowy lips. He asked, "Feel any tingling?" When she shook her head, he smiled, "That's good. That means it's ready to be activated."

The Assistant took his time capping the Chapstick looking tube while Kelli began to bring a finger up to touch her still puckered lips. She was about to touch her pout, but her hand was halted by the Assistant gently but firmly seized her hand, lowering down near his lap.

"You can't touch it before we activate it," he condescend to Kelli seeing her struggle to keep from the flustering affect the Assistant's tone took on.

"We activate it?" She asked in a breathy, ditzy way she was unaware her Assistant found incredibly arousing.

"Like this," he said and leaned in. Before she could react, his lips met hers.

4., (7:57 PM) BACKSTAGE DRESSING ROOM - The Activating Kiss

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ohhmmmmnn!"

Kelli's surprised gasp was sealed into silence as her Assistant kissed her deeply, passionately, intensely. If this was the activating kiss, it was not what she expected, but it had been since forever it seemed since she'd been kissed after divorcing her ex and had her "new me" make-over.

And she'd never been kissed like this.... familiar somehow yet new.

When his tongue slipped past her lips to seek hers, Kelli let the tip of her tongue twirl with his. She was only vaguely aware of his hand on hers in his lap was being drawn further to the growing bulge. Just as he brought her fingers to graze the stiffening length turning the front of his jeans to look like a denim tent, Kelli pulled back, ending the kiss and letting her wrist slip from her Assistant's grip.

Before she could protest the French kiss, her Assistant grabbed her shoulders and brought them both to their feet. "Activating kiss complete!"

Kelli looked confused, even a little suspicious. "That's it? I don't feel -"

"Oh you will," her Assistant assured her and took Kelliby her arm and walking her to the door that would lead her to the stage. "Trust me, by the time you feel the stage lights on face, you will own it. In fact if you don't do so well that by the end of the show when you walk backstage, if you aren't so thrilled that you want to blow me back on the sofa, I'll be your Assistant on EVERY event this year."

"Wait... what?" She tried to pull her arm away but he paused at the dressing room door and pulled her briskly toward him, bringing them face to face, ceasing Kelli's struggle.

"You heard me," the growl was back in his voice. "If you don't do so great out there you want to blow me - "

"Oh really?" Kelli felt what must have been the first surge of confidence, tilting her chin defiantly at the very nerve at such a thing conceivable.

The sudden arrogant confidence on his face made him seem like he was revealing a side of him - a handsome scoundrel who moments ago had just kissed her more passionately than should be right. But she found herself looking at his mouth so close to hers....parting slightly to indicate to him she wanted him to kiss again to see if he could repeat such a passionate -

He jerked Kelli forward, causing her to gasp, her head tilting back, offering her lips to be kissed.

"Blow really," her Assistant playfully mocked her as his other hand opened the dressing room door and guided the helpless host ahead of him through the threshold into the backstage darkness.

5.. (12;47 AM) BACK INSIDE THE LUXURIOUS LIMO - Moment Of Truth

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well? A deal's deal, right?"

The way his words were both condescending and somehow at the same time a taunt tinged in celebration of both how it was obvious Kelli had delivered the best reaction from an audience she'd hosted in front of....and the how he'd been right...and now was genuinely expecting her to.... right here in the limo ride from the venue.

She looked down at the empty glass of the second vodka tonic he'd poured from the limo bar to toast her performance onstage. She had drank both as a way to keep the feeling of finally having felt they worked together. 

Like a team.

Like mother and son.

Or so Kelli thought.

Until Richard dropped his adopted demeanor he used when she had dragged him to other events to take pics. How he spoke to her as "Kelli" or "Ms. Dash" in front of others so their connection as mother and son was not what others saw.

And what she saw in Richard's eyes was an expression of such arrogance... such confidence.... such handsomeness....he was like another person... not her son... so performing oral on him in the limo would be like performing oral not on her son Richard....but Ricky... the man he had been insisting for months she see him as... the concept overwhelmed her... unaware of how it made her gently bite her lower lip...tasting the cherry cola taste of the "confidence balm."

"C'mon mom," Ricky taunted her. "I doubt I'll last more than a minute with those lips on my cock."

She didnt want to tell her son how right he'd be if she chose this moment to perform oral like she'd been thinking about since the attention her "new me" make over had created.... how she wanted to perform like whoever it was she'd overheard his friends comparing her looks and style to.. a MILF porn star named.... Lisa Ann...

..so.. if he was "Ricky"... she would be.... "Kelli Ann"

and when Ricky growled at her, "Come here and suck my cock"....

.... Kelli Ann scooted off her seat and knelt on the limo floor between his legs....

....and his tip pushed past her glossy lips...