A Deal with the Devil Ch. 04

Story Info
F/fm - A struggling wizard student summons a succubus.
5.2k words
4.85
5k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS HEREIN ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18. I do not condone any abuse of any kind IRL, and everything herein is just fantasy. Do not attempt to re-enact anything you read here. All BDSM activities should be Safe, Sane and Consensual. What I describe in my stories is varying degrees of abuse which make for wonderful fantasies, but would in reality be awful. To quote the wonderful Gigglinggoblin: Real-life con-noncon requires a lot of trust, safewords, and other things a fantasy can fudge a little. Enjoy the kink responsibly, and enjoy the story! If you feel inclined, please get in touch, I'd love to talk about my writing or any related kink stuff!

Summary: Roger is off to a magic college, but quickly comes to believe he is lacking in power. The solution? Follow the instructions in an ancient book and summon a demon to make a deal of course! Except this demon seems intent on corrupting him and getting him to surrender to her instead. Also she's a succubus.

Contains: F/m, tickling, feet, Fff/m, succubus, magic, magical chastity.

DARK THEMES: Manipulation, trickery, ominous consequences.

*****

The next few days followed a strained routine. Roger studied for hours, and Elicet would observe him. Whenever he seemed to struggle, she repeated her sexual offer, and he would return to his work.

Sometimes she would lay on the table, never quite in his way, but always in his peripheral vision. She would occasionally sit by his side, as if reading along with him, but only ever seemed to be staring at him whenever he caught her eye.

When he went to classes, as he had realised he couldn't simply stop attending for a month without attracting attention, she came with him, holding his hand as they walked. At first he had worried people would be suspicious, yet if anything, he seemed to blend in more now than he had before. That said, a few people he knew had introduced themselves to him and her, and Elicet, to her credit, kept up her side of the bargain. She pretended to be just another new student. Only, much to Roger's chagrin, she introduced herself as his girlfriend - and always took those opportunities to kiss his cheek.

He had further been concerned that, as a magic college, they might have some way to detect her presence. Yet if anything his professors seemed to pay less attention to him now than ever.

After long days of work, sometimes stretching into mornings, he would return to his room with Elicet in tow.

Only then did his true torture begin.

Elicet insisted that she sleep in the same room as him, yet there was only one bed. She had promised - and the contract did specify, he supposed - that she couldn't try anything amiss while he slept. Even so, he knew he couldn't trust her... and indeed, he wasn't sure what could happen while he was asleep. Could he trust himself?

As ever, she merely grinned at his predicament. Eventually he had relented, seeing no other way.

"If I promise to keep my hands to myself will that make you feel better?"

"Not really..." he murmured, not liking the implied alternative, but settled in nonetheless.

His dreams, if they could be called that, were a kaleidoscope of sensation. Somehow, they always returned to thoughts of her. Elicet dominated his sleeping hours as much if not more so than his waking ones.

At last, one night, the reasons became all too clear.

Her voice was swimming in his mind, sending him reeling under an assault of erotic visions.

"Such a weak boy... so weak... so horny."

Her voice haunted him as he slept, and he could swear she was all over him. Yet whenever he felt restless, her soft hushing voice lulled him to sleep.

"Shhh, just relax for me... such a good boy."

Slowly, gently, she petted his head and scratched behind his ears. As Roger dreamed, Elicet was ensuring he stayed that way as she explored his body. Inch by inch, she methodically explored his body, yet every time he showed restlessness she merely took note of how sensitive that spot was and gently caressed his head or petted him to relax him once more.

Fitfully, he twitched and squirmed as his body responded unwittingly to her every tactile advance. Piece by piece she put together a picture of precisely where and how his body responded.

"Such a sensitive boy, so helpless under my touch..." She grinned, and caressed him possessively.

Her voice echoed through his unconscious mind, spurring his arousal on.

"Just give in... give in to me... surrender yourself to me..."

Every tiny touch, every soft stroke, stoked a fiery and raging libidinous haze. Yet whenever he came close to being woken from the sexual fantasies wracking his mind, a soft coo and subduing hand was all it took to keep him under.

Inevitably, though, as her voice permeated every level of his mind, there was a limit to what his sleeping body could take. When he suddenly awoke, he realised that the voice from his dream hadn't stopped.

"Couldn't sleep? Did you have a... bad dream?" She asked innocently, with a toothy grin.

"What were you doing!?" He demanded, tugging his body away from hers.

"I promised to keep my hands to myself," she responded, wiggling her fingers in his face in a way reminiscent of what she had been doing to him in his erotic nightmares. "I'm allowed to talk all I want. Nothing in our contract about that..."

He whined, pitifully, as it became clear that whenever he slept she would be whispering poisonous words into his vulnerable mind. Still, he resolved, it was just one month. If he could just make it to the end of the month she had to fulfil their bargain.

*****

As the days passed, his waking thoughts became ever more obsessed with her, no doubt due to his nightly indoctrination with her lips practically kissing his ear. The only thing keeping him safe, at that point, was she hadn't yet discovered his true weakness. Roger thanked his luck she couldn't see into his dreams, or every possible fantasy he could ever have had with her would have been laid bare and as plain to read as the books he found himself lost in for hours each day.

It had been one week since he had summoned her, and he was struggling mightily. In all that time, Elicet hadn't given him a moment to himself. Awake or asleep, in study or in relaxation, he couldn't get away from her. She insisted that she was ensuring he kept his side of the contract, but he knew it was just a way for her to try to convince him to break their contract, to give in to her... to break him.

In that, she was relentless. Elicet would try everything to provoke him sexually, from her words to her actions. She would bend over constantly, stretch her body out. Even though it was far from his personal tastes, after a week of no time to himself it was becoming difficult not to notice her every supple curve and delicate moan.

At last he could take no more. She was gently caressing her own body, atop the table in the library, and beneath it his hardness was beating to the rhythm of his own heart in spite of himself. It was a purely biological need at that point.

Putting the book down, he met her gaze. She innocently peered back.

"Something wrong?"

"I need some time to myself."

"Oh? That's a shame." She said, smiling, as if that were the end of the matter.

"Surely..." he began, but winced at her unflinching stare. "You must... you must have other things you could be doing."

"Not until you finish those books, I'm afraid. I'm not leaving your side..."

Chewing his lip, he returned to the book, certain that behind it she was grinning widely and relishing his discomfort.

That night, in bed, he could take it no more. Staring at the ceiling, he waited, heart pounding, until he was certain Elicet was asleep.

Inch by inch, he crept out of bed, until he was in a sitting position. He had to get away from her, at least long enough to... work off some stress.

Yet the moment he made to stand, he felt her arms around him.

"Going somewhere?"

"No!" He yelped, and she simply pulled him back down, imprisoning him in her grip.

"Sorry, it's in our contract. You need to rest in order to succeed at our goal."

"I can't! I need time alone!"

"Oh? Why might that be?" She asked, rubbing her feet up and down his legs in a way that was only making things much worse.

"You know why!" He scowled,

"Awww, is the big, strong sorcerer all pent up? Is the mean old succubus not giving him time to himself? Does he need to squirt out a thick, creamy load of cum?"

He bit his lip, trying not to listen to her salacious words.

"I guess you haven't noticed it yet, have you?"

"W-what?"

"Don't you remember? When I got here the first thing I did was test your cock. I put a little spell on those churning balls of yours. It's probably why you're so horny, actually."

Looking down, now he could see the faint outline of some symbol on his balls. The delicate, wrinkled skin shone slightly with an unnatural glow, as what was a demonic sigil was clearly emblazoned there.

"What did you do!?"

"I just made sure you couldn't find some way to get relief without me, in case you somehow snuck off. You are a sorcerer, after all, albeit a fairly substandard one. If you cum before our contract is up, then you belong to me!" She chirped, giddily, and fixed him with a victorious grin.

He cried in frustration. Now it all made sense.

"You know, you could make it easier on yourself. You could always just tell me how to get to you. Tell me your little secrets..." She whispered into his ear, gently petting the top of his head. "In any case, you can't cum without surrendering yourself to me. That's not my problem, though. You should have thought of that before summoning a succubus from hell."

Whimpering, defeatedly, she simply clung onto him until he no longer had the strength to try and run.

"Aww, poor thing. It's okay. It's only for a month. I'm sure you can hold out that long, right?" She whispered directly into his ear, now, lips grazing his skin with every hot breathy word.

He shivered all over at the sensation and - he was sure - Elicet filed that knowledge away for future use.

Somehow, eventually, he did sleep. Yet his dreams were if anything even more torturous than before.

*****

As they studied - or rather he studied while Elicet observed him - he was reaching the end of his tether. He had never gone so long without release in his life, and just as holding back laughter only made the urge stronger, so too it seemed did his efforts not to become aroused.

It was becoming difficult to focus, yet somehow he always found the strength to persevere. Whenever he felt his attention waning, he reminded himself of why he was doing this. He could do it, he told himself, he just had to be strong... But then, that was the problem to begin with. That was why he was here. To cover up his own weakness.

That thought crossed his mind, and he lowered the book for just a moment. It was a decision he would soon regret. Elicet was laid back on the table, and as he had been so engrossed in the twelfth edition of Miraset's Recollections of Summons Study, that he hadn't noticed Elicet had removed her shoes... and was now swinging her foot idly in the air.

Roger forced his eyes back down, as he had so many times before, but the sudden flush across his face must have pricked her senses.

"What happened?" She asked, with sudden interest.

"N-n-nothing," he lied, and tried to hide behind the book.

She was silent for a while, until he watched with horror as her toes - camouflaged as human - crested the top of the pages and dragged the book down to allow her to stare into his eyes.

"Something... has changed." Elicet announced, coolly, and observed him from her relaxed position. She, however, no longer seemed idle. Indeed, he hadn't seen her this intense since the day she had arrived.

"I just... I just remembered something."

Peering for a moment, she lifted her foot up. He kept his eyes fixed on the pages.

Slowly, she wiggled her toes. Still, he kept his eyes fixed downwards.

At last, she drifted her foot directly into his line of sight... And he whined silently. That, however, was all she needed.

"Oh my... at last." She gushed, and pressed his book to the table with her feet, demonstrating both the dexterity and power of her extremities. "So that's what you've been hiding from me! Awww, that's adorable. You like my feet, hmmm?"

She held them directly in his face now, and he couldn't help but stare. The way they swelled and fell away, perfect curves and arches... he had never been this close to her feet before. They were simply... divine. Ironic, he thought, distantly.

"You... you c-can't..." he whimpered, but she didn't seem to care.

"I can do whatever I want as long as it doesn't harm you." She clarified, and held her feet directly in his face. "Wouldn't you like to taste them? I bet they're everything you've imagined and more..."

"I c-can't read..." he murmured, slowly losing the urge to study when the objects of his desire were so close.

"Hmph." With a huff, she pulled them back. "Technically, I can't do anything to prevent you from studying... but I guess it's not my fault if you decide to look this way, now I know what you like to look at."

At that, she began to stretch out, and always made sure to keep her feet directly where he could see them. For hours she did everything she could to be the perfect distraction. She moaned softly as she massaged them, and giggled softly as she tickled herself.

"Oh, it would feel so wonderful to just bury your face in these feet of mine, wouldn't it? Or maybe you'd rather feel them wrapped around your cock?"

A tear fell down his cheek as he realised that, for the next two weeks, she was going to make his life a living hell... quite like her home.

*****

For days, he suffered in silence. Any time he felt the urge to relieve himself he was met with the gleeful, smug lips of Elicet; always accompanied by her flaunting feet and taunting toes. By now he was certain she could read his arousal, sense it the way creatures could sense danger; some perception she had of mortals and their sexual desires.

Even so, he held out hope. As long as he just did as she said, and fought down his sexual urges, he could make it. Yet that was never going to happen if he couldn't get some sleep. Elicet insisted on holding him close to her, unwilling to risk him escaping for even a moment.

"Elicet..." he murmured, weakly, into her arm.

"Hmmm?"

"I can't... I can't sleep. It's too much! Surely... surely there has to be something in our contract about... that."

Her feet were now constantly in contact with his body. Whenever she could, she found an excuse to rub them on his shin, his calf, his thigh...

"Well I'm not the cause of it. It's not my fault you're a horny young guy who summoned a succubus and didn't realise the consequences."

"You are the cause!" he whined. "I can't sleep when you're... you're so close to me. Holding me like this."

She contemplated the situation for some time, during which she didn't waver in her iron grip.

"Well, I suppose I just need to be near you, and I am required to help you to some extent."

Thanking his stars, he flexed his arms as she freed him at last.

"I'll just take the other end of the bed!" She announced, cheerily, and with a snap of her fingers was facing the other direction.

It only took a moment for him to realise that now, instead of her eyes observing him as he slept, he would be face to face with those luscious feet of hers.

"W-w-wait-" he stammered, but she wasn't listening.

"No more complaints. Besides, I know this is what you want. That stiff cock of yours tells me all I need to know."

With that she clamped her feet atop his face, and muffled his protesting whines. Throughout the night his cock throbbed mightily, and he knew that his willpower couldn't take much more.

*****

Despite her every effort, he kept working. It was stilted, and constantly interrupted, but he channelled his frustration into determination. Every time he felt temptation, he bit his lip and redoubled his efforts.

Indeed, despite everything, he was beginning to see results.

It had taken days of constant study but he had now truly begun to see what Elicet had meant. His understanding of the sorcerer's craft had previously been shaped around a hole he simply hadn't understood. Roger had pieced things together, yet Elicet had taught him more in a little over a week than he had learned since his arrival at the college.

It was all making so much more sense to him now; as though actually seeing her in the flesh had been the last piece missing from the puzzle. So much that simply hadn't connected before now fell into place.

Even so, his renewed vigour could only carry him so far. Days dragged on, and Elicet never left his side. At last, though, inevitably the point came where he had finished the pile of books she had provided for him... only for her to smugly replace them with a second pile she had been preparing all that time.

Distraught, he came close to breaking down at that. He wept openly and fell to his knees.

Something about Elicet's smug grin drove him on, though. He refused to show any more weakness, not now, not when he was so close he could taste it.

"Transmutation?" He asked, reluctantly lifting one of her preferred books.

"You understand the premise of summoning. Now you need to understand how magic can change things."

"How does this help me, though?"

"Your mortal mind probably couldn't understand it if I tried to explain the precise nature of what you have contracted me to do. That's the point, really. I'm preparing your mind for what your body is going to go through... once you're ready. Of course, feel free to delay that moment as long as you like. I'm only bound to aid you once it's safe to do so. Every moment longer gives me more time to work my way inside that cute little head of yours!"

She giggled so sweetly at those words, and all he could do was force himself to work, taking her threat at its word.

*****

Two weeks since he had summoned Elicet, he woke to the feeling of her clinging to him still, and as he wrestled free of her grip, she simply followed after him.

"My, you sure were struggling a lot in your sleep last night... good thing I don't need rest. I don't think I could have with how adorably you were squirming..."

Swallowing his retort, he made his way to the bath house.

"Oh, what a lovely idea. Much better than that stuffy dungeon library. Decided to give in to me at last?" She asked as she ran her fingers across his shoulders from behind, suggestively.

"I need to wash off," he explained.

"Sure..." she grinned. "Sounds fun."

Ruefully, he realised that there was no chance she would pass up an excuse for them both to be nude together. As they entered, the steamy waters billowing gently below the marblework filled the air with heat and moisture.

Elicet made sure he was looking her way as she slowly disrobed, taking every effort to flaunt her body at him while barely pretending she was doing anything but, ensuring to lift one of her soles and slowly caress her calf with it.

He merely dumped his robes in a pile behind himself and made his way down the steps.

Sitting in the hot water, he relaxed for the first time in two weeks. The tension in his body, fortified by a fortnight of zero relief of any kind, was at last dimmed... only for Elicet to gently dip her toes into the water directly by his side, as if testing the temperature.

12