A Debt to be Paid

Story Info
A teen stripper helps with her family's debt.
2k words
4.31
84k
77

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baby1993
Baby1993
57 Followers

As Julia moved down the pole she was quickly greeted by dollar bills thrown at her. On her first shift as a stripper she had made more money in one night than she would have made as a server at her old job in three months. Being 18 and still in high school she had some doubts about being a stripper, but with her step father's bills stacking up and looking at the amount of money she was handed after one dance, she quickly changed her mind.

Being an absolute stunner with green eyes and brown hair with large DD breasts and a huge round ass, she thought being a stripper would not only help pay her family's debt, but she also thought it'd help her pay for college.

Collecting her money off the stage she noticed a familiar face in the crowd. It was her math teacher Mr. Jackson. Grabbing as much cash as she could she quickly covered herself and ran of the stage.

Staring back at herself in the mirror she felt disappointed in herself. "You're a slut." She whispered as Emily another stripper came up to her, "Time to get out there babe and shake that fat ass of yours. Some guy wants a dance."

Pulling her g-string back in between her ass cheeks, Julia already knew who wanted the dance. Her stomach dropped when she saw Mr. Jackson waving for her to come over.

"Twenty a song." She said embarrassed and not making eye contact.

"We are going to be together awhile..." Mr. Jackson said he held out eighty dollars. Julia took it the money and quickly led her 57 year old math teacher to the backrooms.

"I always knew your tits were going to look beautiful." He said as he sat down. Julia closed the curtain and started to sway back and forth, quickly causing Mr. Jackson to grow in his pants. Her ass controlling Mr. Jackson, with every sway she backed up getting closer and closer to his boner.

"How much for a blowjob?" He said with his dick throbbing in his dick.

"Fuck off I don't do that Mr. Jackson." Julia snapped back.

"A thousand dollars..." He said pulling it out of his pocket. She had to help pay off her father's gambling debt. Julia stood there thinking with the only thing covering her was a gold g-string 2 sizes too small that showed off the top of her clit.

She reached for it, "Hold on now, half now. The rest after you make me cum." As he gave her 500 dollars she knelt down on the cold floor. She unzipped his pants and out sprung one of the smallest dicks she'd ever seen. Julia giggled lowering her soft lips over the head of his little penis.

Spitting on his dick and with no resistance she swallowed his whole dick and was able to swirl her tongue around the base due to his size. Twisting and stroking with one hand as her head went up and slammed down.

After a couple of minutes Mr. Jackson began moaning but through all the gagging and squishing sounds her mouth was making Julia couldn't hear his signal of the explosion to come

Continuing to suck and swirl and twirl her tongue over the head of his little dick, Mr. Jackson held down Julia's head as he emptied his seed in her mouth. Rope after rope of warm jizz slid down her throat. Finally releasing her from his strength, she gasped as she came up for air.

"Can I have the rest of the money please?" Julia said wiping her lips of excess cum.

Putting his limp penis back in his pants, and handing over the other 500 dollars "I'll see you on Monday Julia." Shooting her a wink as he left the backroom.

She sat there on the floor disgusted with herself, she thought to herself she should be worrying about prom and enjoying her senior year instead of whoreing herself out to help her step-dad. But as she looked at the money, she didn't mind the extra blowie here and there.

As Julia's shift came to close she counted her cash and tips of the night and grabbed her homework and backpack and headed home. Along with the 1000 dollars she received from her math teacher she had brought home 1600 dollars and she was thrilled.

Until she got back home to see a car she's never seen her driveway and the door open. As Julia got closer she could hear screams, threats, and things being broken. Entering the house she saw 2 men tall dressed in all black one with a gun in his hand and another vigorously beating her father. They both had name tags, the man with the gun read "Mr. White" they other read "Mr. Black".

"Stop it!" She cried. "What the fuck is this!"

"Julia honey please leave right now." Her step-father said barely keeping his head up and with blood coming out of his mouth.

Mr. White, the man with the gun grabbed her, and replied "We'll hold on now I think she needs to see what a little fuck he is what you think Mr. Black."

"I think so", Mr. Black said continuing to beat her step-father, Julia pulled out the money from her shift, "PLEASE! Stop look here's 1,600 dollars I can get you the rest I just need a couple weeks. Please."

A couple seconds had past as well as a couple punches while Mr. White looked her up and down. "Stop." He said taking the money. "This is a start but it's not enough for extra time."

"That's all I have." Julia said scared shitless.

Handing the gun over to Mr. Black, mr. White said "Get on your knees." Unbuttoning his pants.

"No God, please don't." Her father begged.

"Shut the fuck up!" Screamed mr. Black as he hit Julia's step-father with the gun.

With tears flowing down her cheeks, Julia was force on the ground to be face to face with a dick for the second time tonight. "You're going to watch me fuck your pretty little daughter."

"Please! I'm begging you don't do this, please!!" Her step-father said trying to look away as the man with gun forced him to watch.

"But first you're going to watch what a little whore your daughter is with a big dick in her mouth." Pulling his boxers down to show a semi hard, massive cock. Julia was in awe, it was the biggest dick she'd ever seen and it wasn't even fully erect.

Shoving his dick toward her mouth, Julia pleaded "I can't! Please just take the money, and come back for the rest." Still crying from the situation she was in, she couldn't help noticing how much her mouth was watering from the sight of Mr. White.

"I SAID SUCK MY COCK!" Mr. White screamed, "... Or I swear to god I'll kill both of you." Julia grabbed the dick and looked over at her step-father as he shook his head and mouthed "no please no, don't do it Julia."

Turning her head back to the cock she whispered, "I'm sorry." And opened her mouth to welcome his huge penis. Her tongue was the first to greet his massive cock, as she slid it in.

First all Julia could fit in her mouth was just the head of his cock and a couple inches past. But as she continued sucking, her jaw and throat we're opening up. Soon she was sucking half of his dick, then a little more. Within a couple minutes she had his entire dick in her throat, bopping ferociously as her step-father watched what a whore his daughter was.

"Stand up and look at your dad." Mr. White ordered, "Now I know when a girl is a pro at sucking some dick, and let me tell you. Your daughter, is a goddamn pro." He said stroking his dick, "But I'm wondering if your daughter is a pro at fucking too."

"Oh Jesus Christ, no please just stop!" Julia's step-father cried.

Still staring at her father through watery eyes, Julia heard Mr. White say, "Take your fucking shorts off." and doing what she's told, she never broke eye contact with her father. Now only wearing a shirt she was exposing herself in front of her father. And the worst part was she's becoming more and more turned on by it.

"I want you to grab that table, bring it over here, and get on all fours looking at your bitch dad." Commanded Mr. White. As she crawled on the table Mr. Whites dick brushed against Julia bare ass. That slight contact sent a rush through her body, she wanted his dick inside of her.

"I want you to remember this next time you borrow money from our family and don't pay it back when we tell you to." Mr. White said, walking towards Julia's sopping wet hole, and aiming his cock at it. Grabbing hold of her hips, "Tell him to watch, Julia." Mr. White added.

"Watch, It'll be over soon." Julia said with tears no longer coming out. And before she could realize it herself, Mr. White had slammed his dick inside of her. Mid stroke Mr. White found that Julia was not only wet before he had slid in but that she was working in rhythm with him.

In perfect unison his hips met her ass and made a clap noise every stroke. As Julia was noticeably enjoying herself she was starting to moan softly. "Well shit do you hear your little whore daughter right now?" Mr. Black said getting hard through his pants.

"Faster." Julia said not moving her eyes from her step-father's. Picking up the pace she became more vocal, moaning louder, saying more. "You want me to fuck you?" Mr. White said. Her moans were becoming more like squeals and Mr. White knew what was about to happen along with Julia and her step-father.

Mr. White started to fuck her even faster and Julia couldn't hold it any longer. She was cumming. "Look at him when you cum. LOOK AT HIM!" Mr. White said slamming his cock in to her over and over again.

"Oh god, oh god. Fuck me. Fuuuuuuuuck YEEEEEEEES! Jesus fucking Christ. Oh my god." Julia said as she came on his dick. She felt sick to her stomach that she did that looking at her step-father, yet she was still moving her hips into Mr. White.

Within seconds of coming down from her orgasm, she felt Mr. White tense up inside of her. "Oh shit! Get the fuck on your knees." Mr. White said as he pulled out. Aiming his cock at her face he jerked hard and fast. "Do you want my cum?" He asked, as Julia shook her said yes.

"Say it, say you want my cum to him." She knew it broke his heart but it was the only way out of this shit show situation, and she truly did want it. "I want his cum, dad." She said as her step-father hung his head in shame.

"No, no you're gonna want to watch this" Mr. Black said making him watch, and now stroking his dick through his pants.

Making sure her step-father was truly watching, Mr. White unloaded his jizz on his daughter's face. Rope after rope, landing on her chin and forehead and everything in between.

Julia's step-father stared at her disappointed. She looked like a common street whore, and she felt like one too. As Mr. White got dressed, Mr. Black explained the situation very simply, "You call the cops we'll be back, you try to leave we'll find you. You got 2 weeks." And they both left.

As Julia's step-father got up to go to his room he stopped and turned around, "where did you get the money from Julia?" waiting a couple seconds before realizing she wasn't going to say and it was probably better he didn't know anyway, and then leaving.

And before she know it, Julia was all alone on the ground with cum all over face. She had to figure how to come up 10,000 dollars in 2 two weeks. So she licked her lips to taste the jizz and got up to take a shower and come up with a plan.

Baby1993
Baby1993
57 Followers