A Demon Cums in the Night Ch. 02

Story Info
The Incubus revisits a doubtful Luci.
4.4k words
4.5
5.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are completely full of shit."

Luci felt overwhelmed with dope sickness from the accusation, spat from the mouth of her friend Megan.

"That or you just need some real dick from the real world. Your choice."

Luci spent the last hour retelling Megan her experience with the Incubus, an event which happened a month ago. Including the brief face-to-face encounter with it the following morning in the bathroom mirror. The in-depth detail she provided made her clit throb alongside her heart. Her nipples hardened under her shirt. And she could feel herself starting to get wet between her legs. All familiar sensations that ultimately led to nowhere, time and again. Luci curled her fingers and toes into fists, trying to deaden the pointless arousal. The noise coming from the other patrons within the bar helped achieve this goal.

After that last extreme orgasm which left her crumbled on the bathroom floor a month ago, there was nothing. No contact, no sounds, no sights, no caresses, not even an increase in sensitivity like the morning she endured before that fateful night. There was simply nothing. A void that seemed to consume her being. Enough to the point she believed the Incubus had indeed eaten her soul and left her hollow inside. That is, if it were truly real at all.

Many days she stared at reflective surfaces, hoping to gaze into the eyes of the sex demon. It never happened. Many nights she slept naked, often masturbating rather lazily to bait the beast to "feed" off of her. After numerous failures, she attempted sleeping with former and newer lovers in the hopes of simply achieving sexual satisfaction. Also failures. The final breaking point of determining the creature's existence came after Luci experienced her monthly cycle, as well as a few pregnancies tests. All came back negative. This furthered her concern for her sanity if the Incubus was real, or not.

"I don't know, Megan. It seemed and felt so real. I mean the things it did to me."

"Luci, you did it to yourself!" Megan interrupted. "Let's be honest. You needed a night of wanton pleasure, something no one has done to you probably ever. And it was worse because you were horny all day. So, your horny brain made a horny fantasy; a hot one I'll admit, and you fucked yourself so good you actually thought what happened was real. That's reality. There's no such thing as sex demons. End. Of. Master-debate.

Luci allowed herself to chuckle from her friend's attempt at humor. Maybe she was right all along. Nothing like that stuff happened in the natural world. Sex demons were things of fantasy. Purely written erotica or poorly made online pornography. The truth; though disappointing, was revealed. She just needed a really good fuck and the only one able to give it to her was herself.

Luci and Megan continued chatting until both felt it was time to leave the bar and go their separate ways. Their timing was perfect as the afternoon crowd started shifting into the nighttime crowd. Neither wanted to be around when the business men and women arrived, transforming into alcoholic weekend warriors. Or worse, dealing with college aged frat-holes and sorostitutes who couldn't keep their hands to themselves when given liquid courage. Both women exited the bar and gave each other an endearing hug before telling one another goodbye, and finally walking in opposite directions.

"Poor girl," Megan mused to herself, pushing her crimson bangs away from her eyes "she really REALLY needs a good fuck. Swear I can smell her horniness on me."

Luci returned home just after the sun was set. With no one to share the evening with, she set about completing her nightly rituals, which also occurred during weekends. First dressing into some comfy clothes for around the house. Next, she fed herself while watching some of the worst television shows imaginable. Then followed up by checking all of her emails and social media accounts. By the time she was finished, it felt late enough to call it a night. As if set to autopilot, Luci headed to the bedroom.

Over the last thirty days she developed a love/hate relationship with the bed. It looked comfy as always and easy to sleep in. But felt lonely while lying in it. A noise caught Luci's attention and she moved over to the dresser by the wall. She reached for the drawer with the hidden contents and slowly opened it. With a steady hand she retrieved the infamous black dildo.

Luci held the toy close to her face, her eyes examining every single millimeter of the phallus. Every little bump, every fake vein, even the very tip of the crown where the synthetic slit resided. Luci humored herself, holding the base of the cock with one hand and gently prying open the slit with the fingers from the other. Hard as the cock felt in her grip, a small part of her hoped the smallest amount of pre-cum would start leaking out of the tip. Her eyes refused to leave the toy as if her stare could will it to life in her hands. But nothing happened.

Her moment with the toy still caused a stirring in her nethers. She could feel her clit throbbing in her underwear and she yearned for it to be touched. Touched by... IT... by HIM... more than anything. The thought made her nectar begin to flow and Luci could no longer control herself. She removed her clothes and laid on the bed.

She remembered the events of that night and recalled what happened with the toy, real or not. She slightly opened her mouth and used her lips and tongue to cover the crown with her saliva. At the same time, her free hand was between her open legs and rubbing her clit. When she was convinced the toy was good and wet enough, Luci removed it from her mouth and aimed the crown towards her nether lips. After making contact, she tightened her grip on the cock and guided it inward.

The next ten minutes were frustrating and filled with disappointment. Luci never achieved orgasm. Lying on her back did nothing. She positioned herself on all fours, fucking her pussy in doggy to the best of her ability. Still nothing. She moved and sat on her knees; the toy buried deep in her pussy as she bounced in place. And still nothing. She finally returned to lying on her back and debated retrieving the vibrating wand in the hopes of achieving something. Anything. Just the slightest orgasm to satisfy her that night. In the end she pouted; a tear forming in her eye, and came to a full stop.

"There's no fucking point, is there?" she spoke to herself.

With that, Luci placed the dildo on the nightstand. Pulled the covers over her naked body. Forced herself to get comfortable. And finally closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Luci tossed and turned as she dreamed. Dreamed of different landscapes. Different faces. None of them tranquil. But also, none of them disturbing. She simply dreamed in a restless slumber. Her limbs moving about and forcing the sheets down her naked body, until there was nothing to cover her at all. Nude in the darkness, Luci finally stopped moving about in her bed.

Her arms rested and her legs slowly parted, gently opening her tender flower. Her clit pulsed. Barely at first then picked up speed. Her breath quickened as well until it became lip quivering pants. Her flower opened even more with her nectar slowly leaking out and draining down to her forbidden rosebud. Then her innermost walls contracted repeatedly. Not quite an orgasm, but pleasurable even in her sleep. With each contraction, a large puff of vapor cloud exited her velvet passage. With each contraction the vapor cloud gained in mass and took on a near human shape. Finally, the last contraction ended, and the Incubus floated over the unconscious Luci.

She remained in the bed, still removed from the awakened world. Still in a very deep sleep. Yet she could feel its presence, connected to it through a mystical force unidentified by mankind. She longed for its touch, even if she slept. Yearning for the night the Incubus would come to her bedroom once more.

"You've c-come back." her voice a hypnotized whisper.

"Yes." it simply responded.

"Wh-where have y-you been?"

"Away... and with you."

"How?" Luci's eyes moved randomly about under the eyelids.

"That's not important. I've returned for a reason."

"To feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed." Luci groaned in her sleep; her clit jumped in place.

"No."

"Th-then w-why?"

"I desire," the Incubus paused "a name."

"A naaaaaaaaaame?" Luci groaned again, her clit swelling and becoming more sensitive.

"Yes. Give me a name, Madame Luci."

Luci's head moved from side to side. Her chest rose and fell with her quickening breath. Her nipples hardened. Her fingers and toes curled. Her legs opened further. Her clit throbbed without mercy. Her hips slightly rocked on her mattress. The head of the vapor cloud lowered itself between her open legs and spoke, exhaling its essence upon her slumbering wet pussy.

"Give me a name."

Luci's innermost convulsed rapidly and finally she spoke.

"INK!"

As the name escaped her lips, her back arched and the tiniest squirt of girl-cum ruptured from between her legs. It landed on the "tongue" of the vapor cloud, causing its essence to stir. It shifted in colors and took on more of a human shape. The Incubus examined its post metamorphosis, satisfied with the transformation. Luci stayed on the bed, slightly shivering and glowing from the mild orgasm ending its journey in her body.

The Incubus no longer floated. It stood on the floor, still a vapor cloud, but far more human looking. It moved slowly towards the head of the bed and looked down upon the sleeping beauty. Its arm moved and very gently placed the palm of its new "hand" on Luci's forehead. The touch alone caused Luci to gasp, still deep in her slumber.

"Thank you. Now dream, Luci."

"Oh Ink." Luci moaned, the final tingles of her miniature orgasm faded in her palms and soles.

"Dream of me."

The Incubus lowered its head, and with its newfound shape pressed its lips against Luci's.

As commanded, Luci began to dream, vividly. Lucidly. She was in her bed but the surroundings had changed. She was not in her bedroom but rather adrift in a midnight ocean, well lit under a full moon so bright it could almost pass for daylight. Her bed didn't shift and sway like a raft in such a place. Instead, it simply hovered, peacefully, tranquil.

A thought crossed her mind and her eyes closed for just a moment. What came next was a stirring from the water close by. Eyes opened; she saw a pod of dolphins breach the surface. Instead of immediately diving back downwards, the dolphins took flight. Actually sprouting demonic wings and soaring toward the sky. A smile grew from ear to ear, knowing she made this happen in the dream. She looked to the moon and with a slight squint the coloring changed. Light blue to red, to pink, to green, and then back to normal.

After a few more tests of her dream powers, something formed in Luci's mind. Thoughts of a fantasy she never explored. As she continued thinking of the unknown fantasy, storm clouds formed and blotted out the moonlight. Lightning flashed and the wind kicked up. The bed; once peacefully hovering, began to rock and sway as the waves beneath became more aggressive. Just like a raft lost in real ocean.

A thunderous boom echoed in the night, leaving Luci's ears ringing, and suddenly all became calm. A small hole appeared in the clouds, allowing the moonlight to shine directly on her mattress. Luci glanced upward to see the silhouette of a naked body descending from the sky, using the moonlight like an escalator. The body stepped onto her bed and her eyes glowed in joy.

His features matched every man she either did or didn't fantasize about. His hair was well groomed. His smile could melt hearts, even if a few of his teeth were as sharp as canine fangs. His eyes were hypnotic and almost reflective. But most impressive was the indescribable cock between his legs. Not dangling but throbbing, pulsating, ready to blow which Luci hoped would happen deep inside her dripping wet pussy.

"You called for me?" Ink asked, almost coy like.

Luci exploded off her mattress and leapt into his arms. The impact caused them to fall off her bed and crash into the water. The pair didn't embrace under the waves. Instead, the world around them did a one hundred and eighty degree flip. The moment they touched the waves, their bodies emerged and landed back on her bed from the other end. No splash. Not even a drop of salt water on their skin.

However, Ink was on his back and Luci was on top of him. Though she may have lost control of the dream, she certainly lost control of herself. Her hands roamed about his body, as if searching for something. At the same time his hands caressed her neck pulling their faces closer. Their lips met and she moaned into his mouth.

His hands moved across her back, gently massaging down her spine until they found the soft flesh of her ass cheeks. Fingers from both hands began to play with her rear. She nibbled on his bottom lip, purely enjoying the teasing. His hands went to work on her cheeks, squeezing them softly while spreading them apart, then releasing them to a relaxed state. He could feel her trying to fight off a giggle of delight.

This continued for a few until Ink became a little bolder. Cheeks spread again, his finger moved along the trail, passing over the forbidden rosebud and sliding between her folds. She was already wet with excitement. He flexed his finger over and over, moving between her lips but never entering. Each motion caused the fingertip to bump against her clit. More of her moans filled the night air. Ink withdrew his hands and kneaded the small of her lower back.

By now she was in a total frenzy and she reached between his legs, finding the great firmness she was wanting. Grasping his cock sent a surge of pleasure between her legs, almost as if Luci was touching herself or he was still touching her. Testing her theory, Luci began to gently jerk his shaft. Her theory proved true as each motion of her wrist felt like fingers had entered her dripping wet pussy in all the ways she enjoyed.

"How is this possible?" she moaned, her soft hand still jerking him off, but slightly quicker in pace.

"Shh, just fuck me and enjoy yourself."

A carnal desire overcame Luci. She threw a leg over his waist and rocked her hips back and forth, forcing the length of his cock to slide between her dripping labia. She leaned in and their lips locked, tongues wrestling for dominance. Her clit swelled with desire as it rubbed against him.

"More." she craved loudly.

Breaking away she straightened her back and maneuvered herself over the tip of his cock. She took hold of him and began guiding him into her beautiful body. Very slowly she lowered herself and she gasped aloud. His shaft caused her nether lips to open wide, swallowing him little by little. The lower she went, the more her clit vibrated against his skin. The sensation of him inside of her completed the circuit and when the tip of his cock finally touched the deepest parts of her inner goddess, a small orgasm rocked her body. But it didn't fade away, it just stayed there holding her in place.

His hands held her hips and he thrusted upward. Slowly at first then increased speed. Each penetration and withdrawal struck her g-spot perfectly, causing her to moan loudly. Over and over. Her hands clutched at everything they could. Her breasts, her hair, his body. At one point her hand was close enough to his face that he sucked on her middle finger. Using that same finger, she snaked her hand between their bodies and rubbed her clit furiously. The sensation was too much and she toppled onto him.

His body felt softer than it should have. But she didn't care, all that mattered was the pleasure consuming her. His hands released her hips and took a firm hold of her ass. With her in his grip, Ink rotated his shoulders causing his cock to piston in and out of her hot body. He tilted his head so he could kiss her neck over and over, at times letting his teeth leave love bites under her ear and near her collarbone.

Luci started to tremble as the apex of her pleasure approached. She was certain of it. In fact, the world around them reassured her. As the bed hovered above the water, tsunami sized waves surround them, growing in size. This was the moment she'd been waiting for.

Ink opened his mouth and his tongue emerged. It exited his lips and continued to extend from his skull, reaching beyond normal and surpassing downright inhuman. The flesh continued to flow from his mouth as the tip stretched between Luci's breasts, past her stomach and approached the point of their colliding bodies. Luci had a split second to notice his tongue was forked, very much like a serpent's. Moving quicker than a hiccup, the tongue lunged between their bodies. The tines of the forked flesh wrapped completely around Luci's clit and massaged her pearl in a way that would make blood vessels explode in pleasure.

Ink continued his assault on her body, thrusting up into her passage with his impressive cock. A new feature made itself present as she felt something flesh like gently graze the sole of her foot. She lazily glanced over her shoulder to notice Ink had grown a tail. The tip of it traced over her heel and up the back of her leg. Gliding against her calf muscle, behind her knee, and up her thigh before lightly slapping itself against her ass cheeks. Luci moaned loudly when she felt the tip of his tail press between her cheeks and invaded her puckered rear.

"I'm gonna' cum," she panted "please Ink, make me cum! I want to cum so badly! I can't take it anymore! Oh please! Fuck me! I want to cum! I want to cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!"

The waves fell inward ready to crush them from above.

"OH GOD, I'M CUMMING!"

Luci awakened against her will, her back slightly arched and whole body feeling like it was centimeters away from falling into orgasmic bliss. She was lying face down with her legs straddling a clumped pile of pillows and bed coverings. Her skin felt cool from the beaded sweat covering all of her naked flesh. And two unique but familiar sensations caught her attention. Some things were actually buried deep within her over sensitive passages. The realization was the final push.

Her arched back snapped straight, eyes clenched shut as a near deafening scream echoed in the room. She orgasmed harder than expected, vaginal and anal walls collapsing and fluttering against the intrusions. The pleasure of it all felt like an eternity. An eternity of her body locked in place, fingers gripping the bed, toes curled into fists, lungs exhaling in approval, a slight amount of moisture building under her tightly shut eyelids, and her nethers gripping and releasing whatever had entered her body in her sleep.

Eventually the sensations subsided and Luci took the moment to inhale. The oxygen almost burned as it filled her lungs. Most of her muscles relaxed yet she felt severely weakened all over. Her arms and legs continued to tremble. A part of her wanted to just stay like that, but a leftover amount of rational thought begged her to investigate what entered her body while she dreamed. A shaky hand administered the task, carefully reaching back and gliding over her soft ass and cautiously reaching between her legs. A smile of comic relief spread from ear to ear when she realized what was stuffed up her butt: bedsheets. After removing the one invader, she moved further on and grasped at the object buried in her velvet passage. It felt familiar in her hand and realized what was there: her dildo, heavily coated with her nectar.

A gentle tug and a moan later, she was lying on her back, still somewhat shaky from her dream and the last few minutes that passed. Her eyes were barely open and her breathing returned to normal. Just before drifting unconscious again, her little clit gave off one more pulsing thud causing her last words of the night.

12