A Demon Scorned Ch. 05

Story Info
Saban and Anita, together again.
3.3k words
4.72
7.8k
12

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmscale
charmscale
870 Followers

Anita

I dangled from the ceiling by my wrists. Helpless. Bound. No amount of squirming could get me loose, and I wore magic binders that prevented me from fighting back with my power. I sighed, more frustrated than scared. Though I was scared, too.

My captor hummed softly to herself as she laid out her torture implements. "Oh, this is going to be so much fun!" she gushed. "It's been a while since I've been able to feed off a powerful mage. Most of the big mages around here keep demons for self defense." She smirked. "And you, you silly thing, decided to wander through my territory with no demon and your power bound. So stupid!" She cackled.

She began to describe what she was going to do with me. I fought to remain calm. Odds were high I'd make it out of this alive. The demon would have to drain my magic before eating my life force. She'd do it slowly, savoring every taste of power. That's what demons did. Long before she finished, Saban would notice I was missing. He'd come looking for me, and, without my power hidden, he'd find me.

So, yeah. I'd survive this. I'd just probably end up with some new scars.

The demoness stroked my cheek. "Oh, yes, I'm going to enjoy-" The demoness stopped, frowning. She began to sniff me. "You... You smell of a demon lord..." she murmured.

I had a sudden idea. "Yeah. Lord Saban. He's in the capital." My eyes locked with hers. "And he considers me his. He'll come looking for me. And when he finds me..." I grinned. "Well, lets just say that feeding on me is probably a bad plan."

The demoness clapped her hands, bouncing. "This is great!" she gushed.

I blinked. "What?" I'd assumed she'd be pissed after realizing she couldn't eat me.

She bit her lip. "My last master... Well, I'm pretty sure he died while I was here. His mark faded." She looked down. "I... I miss him. I miss the way he touched me. Stroked me. Entered me..."

I stared at her. "You want Saban to mate with you."

She smiled. "Uh-huh. And he will." She fluttered her eyelashes. "Few demons can resist a willing mate." She bounced again. "And then, if it takes, we can use you as a host! It'll be great!"

I frowned. As far as I knew, no demon would willingly receive another in the mating process. Right up until the other demon overpowered and penetrated them, they would instinctively resist, fighting back with everything they had. The idea of conceiving a new demon terrified, and with good reason. If the demon carrying the imp didn't find a host in time, they'd end up becoming the host themselves, and dying.

The demoness looked at me thoughtfully. "It's a pity I can't feed, but this," she clapped her hands again, "Is so worth it!" Then she hurried out of the cave.

I sighed, and attempted to wriggle free again. No use. So much for escaping Saban. I wondered how angry he'd be that I'd tried.

*

Saban

I stood outside the empty cell. Anita was gone. She was out there, in the wilds of Cendan, with her power bound. I bit my lip. And it was all my fault.

I closed my eyes, sensing for her. She'd probably blocked my sense of her power, but it was worth a-

My eyes snapped open. I could sense her, and very clearly, too. I wondered what that meant. Was she in some sort of trouble? Had she lowered her shielding so that I might find and rescue her? Or had she just forgotten, or been unable to do so?

I hurried through the corridors of my castle. A window... I needed a window. Finding one, I leapt through it, shifting. As a bird, I glided out over the castle grounds.

Soon I was out of the castle's immediate vicinity, gliding over the city. I found the city's largest marketplace, which was essentially a big, mostly bare patch of worked stone. It should still be warm from the heat of the day, which meant there would be an updraft. I caught it, rising rapidly.

As soon as I'd gained what I felt was enough height, I reached out to sense for Anita once more. There she was. I glided off into the night.

I'd been gliding over the forest for a bit when I sensed the other demon. It was near Anita. That was likely why she'd lowered the shields she could have used to block my sense of her power. Without her magic, she would have no way of defending herself from it. I wished I could fly faster, but I was already going as fast as I could.

I didn't bother to hide my presence as I approached. I expected the other demon to run as soon as it sensed me. Strangely, it did not.

I landed in a forest clearing outside of a crudely made hut. The other demon, and my beloved, were in there.

To my surprise, as I approached, on foot and in human form, the door opened. The other demon glided out. She was in the form of a human woman. I wasn't certain, but I thought that, by human standards, her form might be considered attractive.

-Hello, handsome- she purred within my mind. Her thoughts caressed mine invitingly. -My name's Sirena.-

I could feel myself responding to her obvious desire to mate, but I controlled my baser impulses. When she moved to rub up against me, my mind gripped hers. -Stop- I told her. -I'm not interested.-

-Are you sure?- she murmured, once again extending a mental invitation.

-Yes- I snapped. -And if you don't stop asking, I'll make you regret it!-

I could feel her sulking. I released her mind. "Go away," I told her, speaking aloud. "Now!"

Feeling my irritation, she left, but not without giving me a long, lingering look to let me know her invitation was still open.

I entered the hut. Anita hung by her wrists in the middle of the ceiling. She bit her lip. "Saban, I-"

I pressed my lips to hers, silencing her. Relief flooded me. She was ok. Anita was ok...

I pulled back. She opened her mouth to speak again, but I beat her to it. "I looked inside your locket."

"Oh." Anita sighed. "I guess you've got some questions, then."

I kissed her again. "Questions can wait," I told her as I pulled away once more. "For now, let's get you untied."

*

Anita

Saban gently untied my wrists and ankles. Then he kissed me again. When we pulled apart, I was breathing heavily. "Saban..." I whispered. Then I gasped as Saban's hands slid down the front of my pants.

As he stroked me, Saban murmured, "I have never wanted to make love to you as badly as I do right now."

My eyelids fluttered as he pulled my pants down. Simultaneously, tentacles reached out to remove my shirt. "Yes..." I murmured. "Oh, Saban..."

Soon I was naked. Saban scooped me up in his arms. Then he kissed me again, slowly and deeply, as his tentacles caressed my bare form.

I snuggled against his warm, bare chest. "Mmmmm..."

For a while we just kissed, and his tentacles just stroked me. Then, one found a nipple, and began to play with it. I moaned, closing my eyes. Another tentacle found my other nipple, and began to toy with that, too. I pulled away from Saban's mouth, gasping for breath. "Take me," I demanded breathily. "Take me now..."

Saban chuckled. "Someone's feeling pushy."

I kissed Saban, and then murmured against his lips, "You know you want to."

He smiled. "I do."

"Then why-" Saban cut me off with another kiss. I gave up on trying to get Saban to do what I wanted, and just relaxed.

Saban seemed content just to kiss me and play with my nipples for some time. Finally, a tentacle began to work its way up my leg, toward my pussy. As it began to massage my clit, I whimpered. When a thicker tentacle began to work its way up my other leg, I gasped.

The thicker tentacle lingered against my inner thigh for some time, caressing it gently. Finally, though, finally, it entered me. I moaned as it slid slowly inside.

I had to pull away again in order to breathe. I was getting dizzy. As I tried to catch my breath, Saban began to rub my g-spot. I moaned, eyelids fluttering. "Oh, Saban..."

I could feel myself climbing. I knew that, as he fed, Saban could feel it too. Whimpering, I pressed my lips to Saban's once more. As his lips worked against mine, as his tongue entered my mouth, I came.

Saban's mouth caught and muffled my first cry of ecstasy. My next fell on open air as Saban pulled away. He watched, expression gentle and loving, as I came again and again.

Finally, I gasped, "Enough!" Instantly, Saban withdrew. Moaning, I relaxed into Saban's hold. He sank to the floor, still cradling me in his arms.

For a while, we just lay there together as my breathing returned to normal. Finally, I met Saban's gaze. "What now?" I asked softly.

He gazed back at me, expression sad. "I've got to know. Why did you send me away?"

I looked away. "Well, the thing is... You're immortal, Saban."

He snorted. "I am aware, yes."

"Well, Saban, I'm not." I still couldn't meet his gaze. "Wizards live a long time, but not forever. Eventually, I'll die of old age, or something. And you'll be left alone to mourn for a very, very long time."

Saban gripped my chin and lifted it. Our gazes me. "How about your let me worry about that from now on?" he asked.

I sighed. "It's not just your problem, Saban. I love you. That makes it my problem, too."

His expression gentled. "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to hear you say that."

I blinked. "Say what?"

"I love you," he said.

I looked away again. "Well, I do. And, well, none of this is really fair to you."

Saban caressed my cheek. "Anita, believe me, loving you is worth eventually losing you. When- when you die- and I really hope that's not anytime soon- I will be ok."

I wasn't sure I believed Saban, but, for now, I was silent, content to simply enjoy being near him.

*

Saban

Anita fell asleep in my arms shortly after we finished talking. Good. I cradled her, and tried to drift off to sleep myself. Unfortunately, her words about her own mortality kept me awake. Worrying. Wondering. If Anita died, would I be alright? Or would it break me?

I felt Sirena approaching. She wasn't trying to hide. When she entered the hut, I didn't move. She was no threat. She wasn't exactly weak, as demons went, but she wasn't strong, either.

-If you wake up Anita- I threatened, -I'll make you regret it.-

I saw her examining our position on the floor. Felt her shock as she realized we were a couple. For a second, she just stood there, blinking. Then she knelt.

-I would serve you, my lord- she said humbly.

I opened her mind, assessing her motivations. She wanted me to take her. Use her. And not just in a sexual way, I realized. She wanted a master as much, or more than, she wanted a mate.

So I marked her. Something about the mark, about being mine, seemed to relax her. Silently, she curled up in the corner, keeping a respectful distance from Anita and I. Then she slept.

I looked from Sirena to Anita, and wondered if she would be trouble in the future. I hadn't sensed any jealousy in her feelings about Anita, just curiosity. That made sense. Demons weren't jealous when it came to mating. Just food. She probably didn't see any reason I couldn't love Anita while fucking her.

For a second I entertained the idea of mating with her. It would be risky. Demonic birth control wasn't a thing. But it would be so much fun...

What Anita and I did wasn't really sexual on my end. I felt her pleasure, and the magic I drew from her was delicious, but, in the end, what I was doing was having a really, really good meal. Mating... It was a different sort of pleasure. Wilder. Less controlled.

I grimaced. I didn't like ceding control to anyone or anything, even my own instincts. And, even if what Anita and I did wasn't exactly mating, mating with someone else felt wrong. Sirena would be very disappointed, I mused.

*

Anita

Saban was already awake when I woke up. I kissed him on the cheek. "Good morning," I murmured.

Then I saw the demoness in the corner, blinking at us sleepily. I looked from her to Saban and back again. "Why is she here?"

Saban stretched, flexing his well defined muscles. "I've decided to take her back to the capital with us. Her name's Sirena, by the way."

I slid off Saban's chest and sat up, yawning. "Great." Then I frowned. "Back to the capital? Us? Are you expecting me to return to Cendan with you?"

Saban sighed. "I have responsibilities there, Anita."

"And I have responsibilities in Kerath!" I snapped. I frowned thoughtfully. "Though not that many. The Kerath Order of Wizardry hasn't given me any tasks lately. I suppose all I really need to do is let my family know I'm ok, and let the Council of Masters know what's going on."

Saban grimaced. "Can that wait a bit? I should really get back to the capital today. I need to let my advisors and priesthood know what's going on. And, I um, need to cancel some plans."

I raised an eyebrow. "You were planning on raiding Kerath for supplies, weren't you?"

Saban looked away. "Yes." He sighed. "I guess I need to find another target."

My brow furrowed as I remembered something. "It may not come to that. Do you remember Egear?"

Saban smiled. "How could I forget? He saved you, remember?"

I nodded. "Yeah. Well, he's got a plan for altering the weather in such a way that Cendan will get more rain, increasing the crop yield."

Saban frowned thoughtfully. "That would solve a lot of problems. I suppose we should discuss that when we get back to the capital as well." He smiled sheepishly. "And there's one other thing we should take care of while we're there."

I frowned. "What?"

He gestured to my wristbands and collar. "I assume you'll want those off at some point."

*

Saban

Anita wanted to ensure that the horse she stole was alright, so we tracked it. Apparently after its fright in the forest it had gone straight home. As soon as we'd ensured it was ok, we headed for the castle.

When we got there, it was in uproar. When Bartholemew had arrived with my schedule for the day, he'd discovered me missing. The entire priesthood had then turned out to locate me.

Andorin, my high priest, looked at me with disapproval. "High Lord, you had all of us very worried."

I smiled dangerously. "I am no fragile human monarch. I can take care of myself."

He bowed his head. "I meant no offense. However, I would like to request that, if you decide to leave the castle in the future, you make us aware of your movements."

I shrugged. "If it makes you feel better."

The next thing I did after reassuring my priesthood was remove Anita's magic blockers. She rubbed her wrists as I set them aside. "Thanks," she said.

I grinned. "My pleasure."

After that, we visited Egear. He was still in the infirmary, but he'd awoken during the night. When I entered, he blinked up at me dizzily, and then tried to rise.

I placed a hand on his shoulder, keeping him in the bed. "The healer says you're to stay in bed for a while," I reminded him. I chuckled. "Besides, you look like if you stood and bowed, you'd fall over."

Anita entered behind me. I saw Egear note the lack of magic binders. "So you two have made up?" he asked.

I nodded. "Yes."

Egear nodded in reply. His eyes kept moving a bit longer than his head. "Good," he said, voice slightly slurred.

Anita looked him over. "The healer gave you the standard mental tests?" she asked.

He nodded again. "Yeah. Once when I woke up, and once this morning. She says that, if I stay in bed for a few more days, and don't use magic until she tells me I can, I should make a full recovery."

"Good," I said. "Anita has told me about your weather changing proposal."

He shook his head. "The priesthood won't be happy you're listening to a junior priest," he said.

My eyes narrowed. "You let me handle my priesthood." I wasn't just their high lord; I was their god. They'd listen. One way or another. "Also, about the junior priest thing..." I looked through the doorway behind me. "Sirena? Stop being shy and get in here."

The demoness glided into the room. Egear's eyes widened. "Wow. You're hot." Then he blushed. "Sorry, high lord."

I chuckled. "It's fine. I'm glad you like her. She's going to be your familiar." I smiled at Sirena, knowing it was not a reassuring expression. "Isn't that right?"

She bowed her head. "Whatever you wish of me, my lord." She looked Egear over, and I could tell her assessment of him wasn't as positive as his first impression of her.

"You two can make it official once you," I pointed to Egear, "Are recovered."

His eyes lit up. "And then I'll be a full priest!"

I chuckled. "As far as I'm concerned, you're a full priest now. If I say she's your familiar, then she's your familiar. The official pledge is nice, but unnecessary."

Egear nodded. "Ok."

*

That night, Anita and I were curled up in bed. It had been some time since I had felt this peaceful... I sighed happily, and pulled Anita closer, tentacles curling around her body. It felt like I'd never left. Like she'd never sent me away.

My thoughts began to wander, and I wondered where we would get the extra magical might necessary to implement the weather spell. Once they'd gotten over the idea of me listening to a junior priest, the majority of my priests had seemed relatively enthusiastic about the idea. However, they would not be enough...

"Anita?" I asked.

"Hmm?" She sounded just barely awake.

"Do you think Kerath would be open to an alliance with Cendan? If it meant a guarantee that they wouldn't be raided?" I asked.

I could tell this woke Anita up. She squirmed in my grasp until we were face to face. Her expression was thoughtful. "Maybe. The alliance would likely have to be sealed with a marriage pact," she murmured. "Or possibly more than one."

"How about a marriage between one of their most powerful wizards and Cendan's High Lord?" I suggested.

She blinked. "That might be enough." She paused. "Are you sure?"

I smiled, enjoying her nearness. "If you're ok with it."

She sighed. "I guess?"

I frowned. "What's wrong?"

She squirmed. "Saban, I love you, but I've always wanted children..."

I thought about it. "We could adopt," I suggested.

She sighed. "I suppose? I'm worried that I wouldn't be able to bond properly with the child, though."

I thought a bit more. "I might be able to share," I said reluctantly. "With the right person."

She chewed her lip, thinking. "With my power levels," she said, "It would have to be someone without any magic. At all. If they're not a noble, and relatively submissive by nature..."

"You're thinking someone who my instincts wouldn't consider a threat," I surmised. "That might work."

Anita smiled. "You don't have to decide right away. Think about it."

I nodded. "I will."

Anita caressed my cheek. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

charmscale
charmscale
870 Followers