A Descent Ch. 01.4

Story Info
Here Comes Mr. Petrov.
8.4k words
4.63
14.7k
8
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I awoke, I was tempted to call Anna over but I decided against it. I needed to be patient and allow my machinations to play out without too much interface. I thought about how my neighbor, an elderly retired woman, will periodically try to take up gardening. She will spend a great deal of time, smothering the plants with attention. All her poking and prodding usually ended with the plants being sickly and dying. There was a time when she gave up mid-season and the flowers she planted took off. Once they started thriving, she returned her attention to them and they promptly died.

I wanted to enjoy the flowers and to do so I had to give them space and with Katya's expected wake up calls it shouldn't be too difficult. There was still some work that could be done with Katya as well. Since she was coming to see me, I could continue to influence her without her father's interference.

She hadn't done any wrong to me and I really did enjoy her company. It would be fool hardy to describe my feelings for her as love but I did care for her besides my desire. She had a yearning to break out of this narrowly defined shell she grew up in and just needed some help to break out of it. I just needed to bake a cake with a file in it so she could do the rest.

I found a perfect segue into this when my parents, somewhat intrusively, started asking me about Katya. Naturally my hesitation to mention the fuck-a-thon that happened over the weekend and the morning car sex was taken to be a bit of teenage embarrassment. My father and mother took turns at describing some of their early romantic pursuits. I grinned and bared it the best I could but when my mother mentioned a time when one of her friend-zoned guy friends, my attention was piqued. He did a whole bunch of things, including trying to win her over with a mix tape. Each song, was meant to have a specific emotional importance and the whole cassette was meant to be an overall expression of his emotions.

I asked what happened with him. She said she hated his name and made him change it, painfully pointing out that my father's and his name were different. She then continued that she didn't reciprocate the feelings and he eventually moved on. They drifted away after high school but ran into each other a few times after that on friendly terms.

After dinner I set out to work on my plan's for Katya. I saw a clear vision of what could be, one where I could have my cake and eat it too. Katya and I could engage in my teenage addled mind's hormone powered thoughts without her falling into the pitfalls of humiliating depravity I was having her mother go through. I would make her a mix tape of sorts, at least something to replace the anti-smoking cd that seemed to always be playing in her car. I didn't seem to mind the Ambient music that was playing throughout the night but at least she could be steered to a little bit of a more liberating position.

To be honest, the hardest part of the creation process was trying to figure out the actual music tracks of the CD. I developed a real appreciation for my mother's friend efforts but eventually I got a track list set. I settled on a theme of Me and her, with it basically having one of my favorite songs and then one of hers. Each of my tracks had suggestions about me. I started with suggestions of my desirability. Those turned into suggestions about being able to be more comfortable with me, which in turned focused on how I could easily make her climax. That last suggestions about me were primarily about how she would find it extremely exciting to see me fuck another woman. She would have an overwhelming wave arousal wash over her when presented such an experience, either actual or imagined.

Now with each of her tracks the suggestions were focused on self-assertion, confidence, desire to venture forth and explore the world. I had found a lot of these suggestions on some of the self-help CDs from the catalog I only pretended to sell from at this point. I altered these to be made personally for Katya. She would dress how she pleased, act how she pleased, do as she pleased, and while she would consider the thoughts/emotions of other, they were secondary to her thoughts/emotions. My ego couldn't resist however to emphasize how desirous I was and how I always had the best ideas.

At this point I was excited to see her already. I also realized I hadn't gotten any text from her today. I got my phone and texted, "You think I could get a wakeup call tomorrow?"

A few moments later I got a reply, "Of course, you think I wouldn't want to get you up? 😉"

I replied, "I can't wait to see you."

She sent an imagine back shortly later. She was standing in front of the mirror blowing me a kiss. It didn't occur to at first but she had her wet blond hair pushed back behind her ears, and while the picture stopped around her armpit, I was pretty sure she wasn't wearing anything below.

I remember once when I was little one of my parents, I forgot which, told me that if I went to bed early on Christmas Eve, I would get to my presents sooner. Like then, going to sleep early to get to Katya was easier said than done. I still hadn't completely escaped the affects my ambient music CD and had only came once today. I wanted to bring my A game to Katya in the morning and I did what I did as a child on Christmas Eve, I fantasized about all the fun I would soon be having.

Promptly, at six o' clock I was stirred from my slumber, it was Katya. I grabbed my mix tape CD and went straight outside to find Katya already in the backseat. When I closed the door, she tried to pounce on me again but I resisted, as conflicted as I was. "I brought you something," I said as I reached forward towards the CD player. I hit the eject CD button and pulled out the anti-smoking CD and replaced it with the mix tape CD. I then pocketed the anti-smoking CD. As I leaned back, Katya filled the space I was leaving and was soon on top of me. There was intense heat radiating from between her legs onto my legs and crotch. She was grinding herself against me without stopping to even pull my hard cock out. She was wearing a summer dress until I raised it above her and pulled it straight off. She wasn't wearing any panties again and was my pants were quickly becoming soaked. We were making out as she essentially dry humped me, a lap dance would suggest some elegance, she purely primal in instinct. At a certain point I couldn't take it anymore and I got my cock out. She had engulfed me before I knew it.

The first time Katya was on top, she was timid and needed a guiding hand to get the motions right. The second time however, Katya was much more in charge of herself. This time however, she was all over the place. Don't get me wrong, she was tight, moist, and intensely hot. She was like a wild woman, or someone going through an exorcism. I wasn't gonna last long and when she came I grabbed her hips tightly and pulled her down onto me. When she tried to buck back up, I whispered in her ear, "Do me a favor, Listen to this mix when you're alone."

She just screamed, "Anything! Just fuck MEEE!" I released my grips on her hips and she was off to the races. I grabbed both her tits and started sucking hard on her nipples. She came again, pausing for a moment before returning to her grinding and bucking.

I came shortly after that and as I started to cum, she pressed her chest hard into my face and wrapper her arms around my head. I have never felt so hot before and I thought I would pass out from oxygen deprivation but somehow stayed conscious. Katya never stopped grinding against me and before my orgasm had completely subsided, she tensed up again as she came for a third time. She pressed her neck against mine and started whispering all the dirty thoughts popping into her mind.

Compared to some of my own thoughts, they were quite tame but I saw a place to cultivate a flower or two. I snaked my hand to her clit and started to slowly rub her clit as I whispered for her to go on. She told me a fantasy about sex outside, in the school, and finally in the hot tub. Each time she got into more detail and each dirty detail was rewarded with a slightly faster pace of my finger. When I had her right on the edge I whispered into her ear, "You know hot tubs can be a lot of fun because other people might be there and not even know what goes on under the bubbles."

She came hard, I thought she had passed out for a moment but she was just reveling in her own fantasies. I think she could have kept going but the morning light peeking through the trees gave us enough sense to postpone more until another time.

She got her dress back on, promised me she would listen to the music, kissed me, and then abruptly booted me from the car; again. As I walked back to the house, I knew I should have added a suggestion to politely let me exit her car.

The day came and went without too much going on. The next morning was basically a repeat of the previous day, deeply satisfying and giving me a craving more. The only difference this time was that the CD I made her was playing the whole time. At this point, I wanted to check in on Anna. I waited until well after 10 and called on my house phone. When she answered, I said, "Good morning slut, when's the next time you'll be alone at the house?"

She moaned briefly and then quickly added, "Katya is gone until noon, and Petyr will not be back until 6."

"I'll be there in 5 minutes," I said and hung up.

I like to be on time to things, partly out of politeness, partly because being on time is a sign that my planning has been successful. I rang the doorbell and instantly the door opened wide. Anna was standing there looking kind of like she had just gotten out of the shower, with her robe. The only thing is her hair wasn't wet. I looked her up and down for a few seconds before casually walking in.

I closed the door behind me as I pulled her closer to me. She wrapper her arms around my neck as I snaked a hand to loosen her robe, she was naked underneath. I grabbed behind her, gripping the back of her thighs up and apart as I picked her up. She squealed in delight and started sucking on my neck.

I carried her to the island in the kitchen, got my dick out and started fucking her. She felt like a moist velvet glove. I could tell by her breathing and moaning that she was closed to cumming and I promptly stopped. "Tonight, you'll have an opportunity to prove you're worthy of cumming on my dick but not yet," I said. She bucked her hips forward but I reached down and planted her hips firmly on the island. I asked, "Would you like to know what you'll need to do?"

She cried out, "PLLLEEEASSSEE!"

"Just support Katya with anything she asks for tonight at dinner," I said then adding, "Your husband may object but just use your head and I'm sure he'll agree." I laughed at the dumb pun before continuing, "Don't let him cum until he agrees to it." I pulled out still hard and she looked like she was about to cry looking down towards my cock.

I grabbed her chin, bringing her face up and said, "Don't worry if you do as your told, you'll be seeing my cock this weekend. Now, thank me by sucking my cock." She eased herself off the island and onto the floors on her knees. She did not waste any time and started sucking me. The first thought I had was, "Damn, she's a fast leaner."

"Looks like someone's been practicing," I said. She just kept working my cock up and down. She was masturbating as she sucked but her eyes stayed locked on my face. I leaned forward and braced myself on the island. She and Katya could definitely go toe to toe on a dick sucking contest and perhaps they would. I came at the thought of those two lusty beauties sucking me dry. When I managed to look down after my orgasm died down Anna was still looking up softly sucking my relaxing cock. She was still masturbating on the floor in the kitchen and that's how I left her.

I went out after that but I texted Katya, "Hey babe, Invite me to dinner on Friday at your house. After last weekend I am sure your parents will be fine with it."

A few minutes later she replied, "What? Are you sure? My daddy will ducking freak!"

I just replied, "Trust me, I can read people well. Just ask your parents over dinner tonight. What would they rather want, their daughter spending the night with them under their supervision or sending her off to the unknown world?"

She must have thought about it for a minute but finally texted back, "If you say so, I'll tell you about it tomorrow morning, lover."

Sure enough, the next morning she arrived outside but was in the front seat. When I opened the passenger side door, I could hear my mix tape CD playing.

"Daddy said no..." she said looking like she'd cry. I caressed her face and kissed her on the cheek,

I said, "don't worry he said no today but the idea is there, I am sure he'll get use the idea and say yes." I kissed her again and she turned her face and pushed towards me. She moved to the side of my face, nibbled on my ear, then she moved her head back to go after my neck but stopped in her tracks.

"What's the hell that," she said. She was staring at my neck and I really had no idea what she was talking about. "That's a hickey!" she yelled.

Anna! The bitch must have been a little bit rougher on my neck yesterday than I realized. I can't think of a time when hickeys were actually a cool thing but now it could be a hinderance. Katya didn't really pull back from her seat but just became fixated on my neck. I had to act and it needed to be perfect.

I raised my hand to her cheek and started kissing her. I worked her back to her side of the car whispering into her ear, "I didn't realize you were the jealous type." I grabbed her thigh and started stroking it while I went back to kissing her. Katya responded by moaning into my mouth but her body seemed slightly paralyzed. My kisses drifted down her cheek and down to her neck. I took turns slurping on her neck and whispering into her ear, "I am sorry babe. We never talked about being exclusive. Things kind of just happened. But that doesn't mean I don't like you." My hand drifted up her thigh and into her pants, then down between her legs.

I slowly started stroking her clit before alternating between the kisses and whispers, "I am having an amazing time with you. Don't take this the wrong way but you'll soon be going to college. We won't be seeing each other a lot then. With this amazing bod you got here, you'll get your pick of the litter." I sucked on her neck hard a little with this and she nearly came but I had to keep her in this state of mind for a little longer. I lifted her shirt and bra and mauled her tits, pinching her nipples.

"You know, I've been told college is THE time to explore and find exactly who you are," I said. "You will find a lot of about yourself with the right guy," I sped up my ministrations on her clit before adding, "or girl..." She came violently but I didn't ease up for a minute. She looked like she wanted a bit of a rest for a moment but soon got worked up to wanted round two. She was gyrating her hips at this point and I kept working her clit with one hand as the other somehow managed to pinch her right nipple.

Once I got her to the edge again and she cried out, "No Fairr, keep going."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, you forgot the magic word," I said

She cried, "PLEAAAASseee!"

I smiled and raised my head to her ear, sucking on her lobe a bit before saying, "I think I need to punish you for your rudeness." She convulsed for a moment and I thought I sent her the edge but, in the moment, I stopped playing with clit and as I looked up at her she had a longing look like, 'go ahead, just let me cum'.

I went back to her ear, "She's, a client. I sold her some CDs in the past and she turned into my booty call of sorts. Yesterday I went over and fucked her before she sucked my cock." I sped up rubbing her clit before adding, "She's just a filthy slut that'll do anything to get a piece of my dick. Do you want know her name?"

When she didn't answer and I slowed my pace down until she answered with a, "YES!" before going back to panting heavily.

I picked up my pace and wanted to time this perfectly. Right as she climaxed, I whispered, "Anna." She writhed around in the car and I did my best not have my hand in her pants smashed by the bottom of the steering wheel. I looked down at her pants and there was a clearly visible wet spot spreading from the space between her legs.

I kissed her cheek as she rested against the door and pulled back to mirror her slightly. She perked up after a minute and had a look of contempt and said, "I don't know who that bitch is but there's no way she can suck my cock like I can," In a flash she moved with such zeal to prove her point it was hard to believe, and my cock was a believer.

I rested one hand on her head and agreed, "You do suck my cock with great skill but I think I am having a hard time comparing you to her memory, maybe we can have a get together and find out for sure." That just egged her on and she was just fully deep throating me at a speed I didn't think was possible. My left hand drifted to her back and snaked towards her tit, while my right hand went to her head. The thought of Katya and Anna having a suck off sent me over the edge and when Katya felt my first spurt of cum she lunged her face down and completely engulfed my cock, keeping it there until all tension had left my body.

When I started to became soft Katya went from deep throating to kissing my cock. She was literally making out with it. She started kissing her way up my body, from my waist to my torso, and eventually my neck. She then grabbed my neck and started sucking with great force. When she pulled her mouth off of me it made a loud pop. She then whispered in my ear, "Anytime, anywhere just tell me and I'll outdo the bitch and then beat her ass." She then opened the door and pushed me out. I went in and checked out my neck to see Vampira's work and sure enough there were two marks on my neck, on top of the other. Based on the feeling, Katya's was the larger one lower on my neck and Anna's was the other. Having my lifeforce taken from me had exhausted me and I went back to sleep.

I was awoken by my phone, it was a text from Katya, "OMG I don't believe it. Mom told me that Daddy changed his mind from last night. Mom seemed to take my side last night but Daddy didn't budge. I don't know what changed his mind but Mom told me to tell you to be hear at 6:30 for dinner on Friday." The day went by and on Thursday morning Katya came, I came, and she then left; this time with a bit gentler of an ejection from the car. I went about the day with a giddy excitement that would outdo a school girl. I actually had trouble sleeping for it but eventually dozed off.

On Friday I woke up at 8 o clock. I didn't know where Katya was but when I went to my phone I found out. The phone was dead. A panic struck me as I was clamoring to get the charger plugged in. I flipped the phone open and saw an empty battery filling up but the damn thing wouldn't turn on. After what seemed like an eternity the god damned logo came on, accompanied with a jingle that surely must have been written an elevator music composer. The phone was on and I tried to look up my messages. There 13 voice mail messages, all from Katya, starting around 6.

"Hey lover, it's time to wake up. I know you'll be just be a little slow to getting the phone, Byee." one of the messages said.

The next one was, "Babe, it's time for some sugar. I need you wake up now."

Each succeeding message sounded more desperate and pressing. By the 8th or 9th message she was panting and I could only guess she was getting herself off. By the second to last message came around she wasn't even saying words, just moaning out and nearly screamed as clunk was heard. I was concerned but the next message she picked up again, "Well, babe it looks like you owe me for blowing me off instead of letting me blow you."