A Desert Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I left the Gathering that afternoon, I took one more tour through the vendor's area, and stopped at a booth that was selling a beautiful assortment of glass-blown jewellery. The proprietress was a large, friendly woman who chatted easily with her customers. She was wearing an abaya and a "hijab" that covered her head but left her face exposed. And I noticed that, on the middle finger of her right hand, she had a gold ring with a variety of brightly colored glass beads set in its perimeter and coiled around her finger like a snake.

When the customers left, I went over to her and spoke to her softly. "You know, if you wanted to keep your identity secret, you shouldn't have worn that ring last night."

She grinned and said, "Hello, Jehoram! It's a pleasure to finally meet you! I was hoping you'd come by! And I wore this ring today just to see how observant you were. You didn't disappoint me!"

"I want to thank you and Ali for a most interesting evening, Zahara. And you should know that Fatima took very good care of me afterwards!"

"I know! She talked to me this morning. She says that you were everything she expected you to be, and if you want to write her into a story, go ahead. Her name really isn't 'Fatima,' you know. She just used that name for the night."

"Yes, she told me. But 'Fatima' she will always be to me! Tell her for me that I'll always remember her fondly!"

"And last night was something I'll always remember!" she said. "It was a fantasy I've always had, to be used by four men as a sex slave. Four fucks in a row! I wasn't sure if you were down with it, but Fatima insisted that you'd get turned on. She knows you pretty well, Jehoram!"

My thoughts went back to Fatima's exploration of my posts on the web site. "Better than you think!" I replied. "I imagine you're pretty sore today!"

"I'm used to it! For a sub, it comes with the territory. But that orgasm was worth it! And Ali and I fucked again later, and I had another climax as I was thinking of you and the two other guys screwing me. And you see what I'm wearing... I've still got those welts! No use advertising my kink! But you won't tell, will you?"

"My lips are sealed!"

"Ali wouldn't mind you kissing me with those lips! So kiss me!" It was a long, lingering kiss that probably turned a few heads among the people passing the shop. Then a customer came in, and I took my leave.

And that was how we left it. I packed up and left the site an hour afterwards. That's the end of the story, except for one detail. I found my cock ring under the covers on the bed as I was packing up, and put it back into my toiletry kit. There was something in the kit that wasn't there before: a quart-size baggie. Inside it, there it was: tightly rolled up, a most fragrant pink silk sash. And there was also a note in the bag.

It said, "See you next year?"

So Fatima, if you're reading this story, I hope you enjoy it. I'll be happy to include you as a character any time! But we need to create some more scenarios! I really don't think that I paid enough attention to your right nipple, and I would love to make amends.

But I think I will end up being your slave, instead of the other way around. In fact, I believe that's happening right now, my dear! Maybe you could tie me naked to your bed and tease my hard cock, dragging your bush along its length, slapping it, stroking it with a feather until it streamed the juices of anticipation...

And please PM me! I don't think I can wait a whole year...

12