A Detective Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cath knew here eyes must be bulging, but now Jan had stopped, thankfully. Cath could feel her heart pounding as the enormity of the thing invading her ass-hole became clear. She felt Jan's hands slip to either side of her hip bone, slowly with very little movement she lifted Cath's torso upwards, "Stay put gorgeous."

Then she felt Jan's hands sliding round her waist, across her smooth tummy down to her vee, one hand stopping at her nub it started rubbing, stroking and squeezing the hard little membrane, meanwhile the other hand had found Cath's punished pussy.

Jan loved this part and it was her desire for her friend to feel the same. Oh she knew her friend preferred to be the giver rather than the taker but she felt that not only was this a bit of a lesson that Cath was going to learn one way or another, don't mess with my man, and don't blatantly do it in front of me Bitch! Mind you most of the anger had gone after subjecting her friend to the foot fuck, this was well, for Cath's education so that the next time she was subjecting some little subby slut to a good ass-reaming she would know what the slut was feeling.

Jan didn't know what it felt to have a strap-on up her ass though, she had only ever had the real thing, Jerry Paul's real 'thing' the same he had admitted her Mother had become accustomed to having up her ass as well.

Jan knew from the involuntary faint movement of Cath's pussy on her fingers, she was squeezing her cunt muscles now, that Cath was starting to enjoy the rhythm of the fuck.

Cath was surprised when she came, she thought she would enjoy this, well had finally come to that conclusion but she was pretty sure she never had another orgasm in her, clearly she was wrong.

She was drifting in and out of consciousness now, she woke to Jan calling her a good little slut, the fake phallus pushing into her mouth and causing her to gag so hard she thought the worse, it never happened and then it reversed it's way out of her throat leaving her with a faint hint as to where it had come directly from before being inserted in her mouth, she had slumped back into sleep.

When she awoke again she was just about suffocating from the taste of a fleshy slippery body part invading her mouth, that wasn't the problem it was whatever that was attached to was. Once conscious she realised it was Jan's upper vaginal area that was blocking her breathing while Jan was forcing as much of her pussy into her mouth, she got relief when Jan moved her asshole over Cath's mouth demanding the same attention as her pussy got, subsequently though Jan came and when she did it was in buckets. Cath was so overcome with tiredness she made a half-hearted attempt to swallow as much as she could, letting the rest cake her face.

After that as she pushed her brain to remember, she didn't think she came from the eating out Jan was giving her although she remembered in her sleep haze a level of euphoric feeling and heat invading her senses.

Jan couldn't remember falling off to sleep or how she managed to get into Cath's bed, just that she had thought that she would probably sleep better. She knew Cath pretty much took up all her bed from what she had seen, so it was a bit of a surprise when in the half light from the outside she noted a lot of movement coming from Cath's bed, then she realised from the gurgled responses coming from Cath that a whole lot bigger area under the sheets than what Cath' could fill, obviously someone else was with Cath. In her half state of awaredness she could only sort out one thing at a time, the first was that Cath' was in Jan's bed, nobody would know that but her, a bit more alert now and as she heard the first sign's of orgasm coming from the other bed, first from Cath and then the orgasm hitting the-male-whoever-it-was with her, unfortunately for Jan she realised immediately who belonged to that orgasm,

"Son of a BITCH, You fucking son of a bitch!!"

We can only assume that the Man's first thought's probably revolved around the reason why his beautiful girlfriend's voice was coming from the bed across the way, we would also have to assume that his next question to himself may have been, given a clearer understanding of the situation he now found himself in, was the predicament of wondering what or more importantly who his cock happened to be embedded in, the only word that left his lips was a very quite whispered "SHIT!"

Assumption's aside the reality was that that was the last thought's he would consciously be able to string together and make sense of for a while, in the dark of the room he was unaware of the large hard cover book hurtling towards his face at that very second, unfortunately spine first.

As the light came on Cath warily tried to make sense of all the screaming going on in the room, she knew the female voice, it was Jan, the male voice, well that was Jerry, but it sounded panicked, sad and was he crying? She tried opening her eyes, to identify something, anything. God her cunt was sore and her legs felt disjointed. That last orgasm really did her in.

"Get your fucking dirty, fucking cheating, fucking mother fucking ass out of my sight, YOU SON OF A CUNT!"

"Wait Jan, I'm sorry, I thought it was you, I didn't think it was Cath, it was your bed, I was sorry for what we did to you yesterday, alright? God my nose hurts, it feels broke Jan, I gotta go honey, see a Doctor, I'll come back honey okay? Ahhh god that stings like a son-of-a-bitch, I'll be back, Jan, I promise."

"DON'T FUCKING BOTHER!!"

"But I ......"

"JERRY, FUCK OFF, IT'S OVER, I don't want to ever see you again, GO! mother fucker whoring ass fuck!"

Cath decided that not talking maybe the best way for a while anyway, she struggled her way to sit-up found her legs still really didn't want to move, but the need to go to the bathroom now overwhelmed her. She found herself light-headed when she stood and damn near everything from her neck down hurt. As she walked past the mirror she looked at her reflection, 'OH FUCK, my beautiful pussy, oh god, oh shit.' And her breast's too were red and bruised she turned her butt to the mirror and found the same thing, her ass-hole was not what she remembered it looked like but at least it had stopped feeling like a wind tunnel inside her, large welts and bruises also covered her strong supple thighs. Jan had really left her mark, as for Jan, where was she, 'wait I need to pee'.

Jan stood in front of the door her one love had just walked out of, her silent crying had enveloped her, she had no idea how long she had stood affixed to the spot, but she just felt afraid to move, afraid that it was for real, hoping she was moving through a dream and she'd wake up and it would be all shiny bright. She felt the touch of her friend behind her, felt her arms around her waist, holding her gently and allowing Jan to snuggle up against her. She felt her friends face rub up the side of her own her lips nuzzling her ear and then quietly she spoke, "Come on honey, let's get you to bed and we'll sleep some more, let me help take the hurt away."

Jan's eyes opened to a new day, she felt well it was to early to say what she felt, the reality of it all kicked in immediately she woke, there really wasn't any illusion, what she did need was a coffee and then she would cope with the dilemma. She wondered where Cath had gone and it wasn't til she found her phone she realised it was two o'clock in the afternoon, damn she'd slept that long. Jan noticed her bed had been made with clean sheets and all evidence of last night had disappeared. She staggered out of bed, stretched her body as she stood and silently walked out to their office turning on the jug, she could see through the door two figures talking quietly down the corridor, she recognised both. Switching off the jug, her coffee would have to wait, she ducked below the line of the door and reached for her recorder shuffled through her draw retrieved the mic and cord that attached to the recorder moved to the door silently placed the mic through the keyhole and turned the recorder on. She then plugged her ear buds into the recorder so she could hear what was being recorded.

Cath wasn't surprised when she spied him coming down the corridor towards the office, his bulk was unmistakeable yet he made very little noise as he moved, God he was a delicious package, last night being the exception that may still come to haunt him, well both of them really she was hoping she hadn't ruined it for Jan, that what they had done she knew she could of stopped if she had really thought about it, but did she, nope she knew she didn't want to, she knew he didn't either, when she dreamily whispered 'No' to him as forcefully as she could did he stop, no of course he didn't, the low growl that he let out as that big cock went into her even further than before was witness to that, well now they deal with the consequences.

She was prepared to lie for the benefit of her friend but not his, and she was going to tell him that, that was the first and the last time as far as she was concerned that they would fuck, they would deny all knowledge that it was anything other than mistaken identity.

Looking through to the bedroom she saw Jan was still sound asleep so quickly moving to the door she opened it and placed a finger to her lips so he could see, "Sssshhhh, wait here, we'll talk out here, I won't be a minute."

Cath quickly walked back into the office, quietly pulled the bedroom door closed but didn't shut it went to the landline phone and buzzed the volume off. Of course what Cath didn't realise was that Jan was just waking up even as she went out the door and quietly closed it behind her.

Well just fucking brilliant! She knew the truth now, recorded even, for posterity, for the cheaters to have evidence of their deceit, she had an inkling but even now that the reality of it all had slapped her in the face she felt deceived that even now they were going to try a ruse to allow her to think it was nothing but a mistake, well 'news up boy's and girl's, it ain't happenin'.

She decided that she weren't gonna pussy-foot around, she retrieved the recorder, pulled the mike out from the keyhole and disconnected everything opened the door and walked through to the two of them staring back at her open mouthed, Cath tried first but what she said just made no sense at all more than like because it was accompanied by the obvious guilt she wore on her face, "Cath, shut the fuck up and both of you listen and listen good, firstly Jerry we're done, understand that and just go, okay, this is the last and final time we will talk, oh don't think I'm not gonna let you talk to me about what you two deceitful shit's have done, but I just don't care, secondly Cath, you've hurt me more than him, I thought you had my back so I don't even know whether there is an 'us' or not, I guess we'll just have to see."

With that she turned and walked back into the office. She went to the coffee jug and set it going, walked to the desk and instead of sitting turned and looked out the window down to the street below, the porn shop seemed to be doing a bit of trade today. She went to the coffee jug waited for it to finish its job and then filled her mug. Returning to the desk she took a welcome sip before putting it down.

The two of them sat forlornly in the two clients chairs staring at their feet, could they be anymore the most disappointing people on the face of the earth? "For fucks sake either make yourself a cup of coffee or start talking, either way stop looking like your the fucking victims in all of this, or I'll kill you both my own damn self."

'He' went to talk first, "Jan, what would it take for you to forgive us and go on with our lives, you know together?"

"What the fuck did I say Jerry, we are fucking done, okay, done, finito, what don't you fucking understand?"

Cath interjected, "JERRY, TELL HER. Tell her, you've got nothing to loose."

"Yeah Jerry tell me, oh I can hardly wait for this, tell me Jer, give me a laugh."

"I've left your Father's employ and told your Mother it's over, that we're done. Oh and Beatrice said they gave her her notice as well so she has to look for another job as well."

"And this is my problem how?!"

Cath opened quietly and looked at Jan questioningly, "Please Jan, we know far to well we've both hurt you and if we could wipe that completely away and not have it happen we would do it in a blink of an eye, please don't let this destroy us, what we all had. Please let us do something to start making it right. Jerry truly loves you, he is, we are willing to do what ever we can to help correct it and help relieve your pain."

Jan picked up her mug took a sip, in silent contemplation she stared down the street below at the people going about their day.

She noticed the shape of the old powder blue beat up Ford F100 turn and start to slowly wend it's way towards their end of the street. She pondered that, she pondered what the two cheaters had said. The old truck parked right outside there office.

"Okay Cath, Jerry, let me see if I've got this right, you are prepared to do what ever it takes to get rid of what you caused knowing full well what you both did I witnessed first-hand, have I got that right?"

They both nodded probably too enthusiastically when Cath thought about it, and especially given the sly smile that appeared on Jan's face, "Anything?"

Jerry and Cath both looked at each other, "Yes, anything."

"And you'll watch if I desire it?"

Now a bit more hesitantly, "Ahhh Yes."

As she was looking out the window at something or somebody Jan turned and started, "All right, you two wait here, I've gotta go see a man about a dog. Won't be long and then I'll have an answer for you."

Moving past them both she walked out of the office and down the corridor toward the stair's.

Cath wondered what Jan was looking at out the window, she finally had to look, to see what it was, she walked to the window, looked down at the powder blue Ford Pickup now parked outside their building, at the lean strong and handsome weathered-tanned Man complete with Stetson and cowboy boots stepping out of the truck, her head slumped and thumped into the window pane and Jerry watched Cath as she appeared to grimace and pale right in front of his eyes, now he had to look to see what it was as a quietly whispering Cath with tears in her eye's now repeated again what she had said before that Jerry couldn't hear. This time he knew all to well what it was, "Please God, please no, not Callum, please Jan, please don't be so mean, please."

Jerry had met Callum, he was a great guy, honest and proud of what he had achieved and he adored his girl, the girl he'd asked to marry him to be his wife, Catherine Jones had burst into tears when he'd popped the question, now she and he were probably going to have to subject themselves to watching their partners fucking, they'd virtually volunteered, had told Jan they were alright with it and the other sick thing was they would still not know whether their partners would accept them back anyway.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Carole at Work and Play Is a normal life to be theirs? Or more surprises in store?in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Red Lock Hostel A ghost story from the POV of a female traveler.in Erotic Horror
Void Beast Stacy's interest in the occult burns her.in Erotic Horror
Experimental Feelings A man discovers something strange at his shady workplace.in Erotic Horror
In the Temple of Gar the Desecrator Intrepid explorer meets ancient evil and naked priestesses.in Erotic Horror
More Stories