A Developing Fetish Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's good, Melanie. Just keep me in the loop."

"Oh, and Honey. Uh, while you are dressed up, your name is Jesse. After my lesbian roommate."

After our phone call, my hands were shaking uncontrollably. She had given me specific instructions and did not entertain my feelings of reluctance. I knew that she meant for me to do exactly as she instructed. She had my wardrobe already picked out. My only choice would be what color panties I was going to wear the next day.

The next morning, I got up and had a cup of coffee with a bagel. I could hardly hold my breakfast down. I went to take a shower and lathered my body with the hair remover. After I washed it off along with my stubble, I shaved my face very closely and also my balls. I looked smooth and felt much better. I was starting to get a little erection when I went to the dresser to choose my panties. Luckily, I had a black bikini that wasn't too frilly. Melanie had indicated that I should wear my sexiest panties and bra for my first outing. I was nervous at work all day. Not only about wearing panties but anticipation of the evening. There was no way I could back out. By the time I left work, I was sweating bullets. I had to try to relax and enjoy this. Melanie would be disappointed if I didn't follow through exactly like she had said.

At home, I ran a hot bath and added the oils like Melanie had suggested. She told me that even though I didn't have a big dick, it would still show in skinny jeans if I got hard. She told me to masturbate twice before I did my makeup. She hoped that would keep me soft enough to tuck my penis into my but cheeks and pull the panties tight. I was so nervous that I could barely get it up. I did manage to cum twice. My dick looked so little after this. My hands were shaking when I started my makeup. I settled down enough to get everything correctly done the way Melanie had taught me. I had decided to wear pantyhose in addition to the pretty pink panties. My bra was functional and held the B sized breastforms in place snugly. I pulled on the skinny jeans and stepped into the medium heels. The heels were closed toe and I thought it was not necessary to paint my toenails. Melanie assured me that I would know and feel less feminine. I did a credible job on my fingernails.

The panties, pantyhose and skinny jeans hid my junk very well after I tucked and pulled everything tight. I looked at my profile in the mirror to make sure that I was flat up front. My dick was so flaccid that I couldn't have gotten an erection if I tried at that point. I felt like I was about to faint when I looked in the mirror at the finished product. I might not be the prettiest girl at the mall but I knew that I could measure up to the average. If I just didn't give myself away, I could do it. Melanie had assured me that with my baby face and great ass, I could easily pull it off.

With newfound confidence, I got in my car and drove to a mall about twenty minutes away. I didn't want to take any chances. I kept telling myself that this wasn't the true test. This was a way for us to find a black man with a big cock. Melanie and I would share his cock. I would suck him. She would suck and fuck him. I would clean her pussy and suck his cock again afterward. Keeping this thought made my walk into the mall easier. I wonder who I would encounter inside. I reached the mall entrance and took a deep breath.

I had been shopping with Melanie enough to know where most of the stores were. I slowly strolled alongside the display windows. I didn't seem to be attracting any undue attention. As I made my way up one side of the first floor, I began noticing people who were doing pretty much the same thing that I was. I thought I fit in and was relieved that it seemed so easy. About halfway down the first side, I stopped at a shoe store. I looked at the displays in the window. I middle aged lady stopped next to me. She was looking at the display also.

She turned and looked at my shoes. "Are those heels comfortable?" She asked.

First test. I strained my cords like Melanie and I had practiced. "Oh, yes, for heels, they are okay." I answered in my best feminine voice.

She didn't flinch as I answered her briefly.

"I don't wear heels with jeans and my husband doesn't like it when I wear flats. He says heels make my legs look longer. Those look just the right height to wear with jeans. They look good."

"Oh, thank you very much. I feel the same way your husband does. I guess sandals would work but the hem is too long for that. I have a pair of jeans that I wear flat sandals with."

"Yeah," she replied. Those are too long for sandals. They fit you nicely. Wish my butt looked that good in jeans."

"Oh, thanks." I said. "You are so sweet."

She turned and continued down her way. I had to suppress a smile. I had actually gotten a compliment from a woman on my first night out. The rest of the hour went by quickly. I became more emboldened. I met people's gaze in a casual manner making sure to look away with purpose as opposed to embarrassment. Melanie was right. The casual glances in the mall were all very slight. As I strolled further on my way back to my entrance, I met a couple talking to each other. They were both black and the woman seemed to be telling her husband or boyfriend about needing a dress for a cocktail party. When they passed me, the guy gave me more than a second glance. He smiled. I smiled and kept walking. His wife looked at him with a certain kind of spousal eye. She noticed that he looked at me a little too long.

I made it back to my car. I couldn't wait to tell Melanie that I had some interaction with people and no one seemed to notice anything out of the ordinary. I really wanted to tell her about the black guy smiling at me.

I called her as soon as I got back home. I took off my skinny jeans and put on one of her babydoll nightgowns. When I told her what I was wearing, she immediately switched to face time.

"Hot, Jesse."

I gave her all the details of my visit to the mall and thanked her for encouraging me to do it alone. She was thrilled that I had made eye contact with the black man. Since it had gone so well, Melanie suggested that I go out again. This time she wanted me to wear a skirt with higher heels. She said that I should stop at a shoe store and get some higher heels. She suggested sandals that would show my pretty toenails. Again, I expressed some concern about being found out. She talked me down and told me that the only way I could pull off the girlfriend date was to practice. Especially my voice.

"Remember, Jesse, we are going for a date with a black guy. I want you to be as sexy as possible when you go down on your first black cock."

"Oh, I know. I got chills when the black guy smiled at me."

"Okay, Jesse. Good start. I want you to sleep in the nightie you are wearing. Keep your clitty tucked. You will enjoy this. And no masturbating. Good girls don't masturbate."

With my newfound confidence, I dressed up again two nights later. This time, I wore the skirt that Melanie had suggested. I didn't wear pantyhose of course. I decided to wear a brief styled high leg panty. The panties were deep blue and had pretty lace framing my mangina. I tucked with care even though it wouldn't be necessary with the skirt on. I parked in the lot and strode purposely into the mall. I browsed the windows until I came to a lingerie shop. I gulped quietly to myself, then entered. The saleswoman looked to be in her thirties. She acknowledged me and asked if she could help. I scrunched up my vocal cords and told her I was looking for a bra, 38B. She led me to the right rack and even showed me some selections. I picked a navy bra with plenty of lace. She led me to the dressing rooms and suggested that I try it on first. I removed my top and unfastened my bra. I carefully put on the new one and arranged the breastforms. I checked the mirror. I looked good with the fake breasts.

I went back out and paid for the bra, thanking the lady for her help. She didn't make any comments about my name being on the credit card. Some couples only have the husband's name on the cards. Melanie would never stand for that. She had her own name on hers, as it should be. I then walked down the corridor until I came to a shoe store. The window display convinced me that they had the type of sexy heels Melanie had indicated. I went in and looked at the displays.

A young man approached and asked if he could help me.

Showing him the heeled sandal, I answered as sweetly as I could, "Uh, yes, do you have this in a

9 1/2?"

"Yes, I think so. Just be a minute."

I sat in a chair and put my foot up on the shoe stool, waiting for his return. My skirt was short enough for a possible glimpse of my panties if I cocked my leg just right. Of course, I did. He sat and placed the first shoe on my foot. He glanced up my skirt as I had hoped. My tuck was holding perfectly so he got a clear crotch shot. We toyed with the other shoe and I pranced around again raising my skirt as I looked in the mirror. When I sat back down, I gave him another panty shot. He seemed to be pleased with the view. I was happy that I was having that effect on him.

I paid for the shoes and again entered the mall proper. I window shopped my way back down the corridor taking care to notice if any man showed an interest. I was more comfortable this time and held the gaze of a few men for a little longer than one normally would. I got a few smiles which made my crotch tighten up some.

Melanie came home the next day. She was very impressed with my purchases and asked for all the details of my mall visits. I recounted each excursion. After we ate a light dinner, she wanted me to make myself up and wear some pretty lingerie. She waited until I was done. She was lying on our bed in her own lingerie when I came out.

"Oh, fuck yes, Girl. That is so damn hot. Come here, my little lesbian lover. I want you to suck my pussy like only a woman can."

I knelt between her long legs and pulled her silky panties off. Her pussy lips were so inviting and just waiting to be licked. She smiled and pointed to her slick pussy and waited to be pleased orally. I licked her outer lips all around until she moving up to meet my mouth. She was wanting me to insert my tongue into her opening. I teased her and kept licking around her vulva until she started moaning. It was a plaintive sound. This is how a woman would tease her lover's cock, making him wait until he hurt to cum. I was taking the role of a seductive female making my lover wait for penetration. When she was about to take my head into her hands, I licked her inner folds. She was juicy and sweet tasting. I loved eating pussy as her husband. It was even more exciting as her girlfriend.

I satisfied her orally several times. She became more vocal as I brought her to several orgasms. Her moans and commands became more assertive. She was my dominant lover. I was there for her pleasure. I didn't even want to defile her pussy with my dick. I kept it tucked although it was plenty stiff. It was inappropriate for a male part to intrude on such a feminine act. I was already in the role of a wanting slut. I was now ready for our quest. Soon, hopefully, we would be taking black cock as two hot women. Between her wet pussy and thoughts of sucking a black cock before it fucked my wife, I was fully into my new part-time role.

The next evening, we went out to dinner and drinks at a local restaurant. It was more of a casual place. I didn't overdress. Skirt and sandals. Melanie wore jeans and a low-cut top. We knew all eyes would be on her cleavage. This would take some of the attention away from me. My makeup was understated and I was a little nervous about it. We got a little tipsy and decided to uber home. The driver was a middle-aged lady. She chatted with us while we drove. We had planned to go back later and get our car. When she dropped us off at home, she said, "Okay, girls, have a good evening."

Melanie said we were ready. She had a perfect club in Birmingham picked out. We went there the following Friday night. Melanie was dressed to kill. Skintight dress with high hem and low neckline. I was wearing a dress also but obviously couldn't match my wife. I had to be more modest. We had worked the bra with a little more uplift and my scoop neck showed just the hint of cleavage. It is a wonder what a tight bra, breastforms and a little enhancing makeup can do for your bust.

There were plenty of black gentlemen to pick from. Being two hot chicks, we still had to shy away from two guys looking for a double date. Melanie declined a couple of guys who seemingly wanted to make it a foursome. We were looking for a lone wolf. After about thirty minutes we saw him. He was about six feet tall. Well-muscled. Tight shirt. Short, cropped hair. Sitting at the bar drinking whiskey straight. He didn't seem to be that much on the make. More sophisticated than to be hitting on every woman in the place. He was a rich chocolate brown and handsome.

I went to the ladies' room to 'freshen up'. That allowed Melanie to be approached by the lone wolf so as not to have an awkward moment for the two of us. When I returned, she was dancing with another black guy but not the one she had spotted. The targeted man did, however, notice her on the dance floor. She was impossible to miss. Skimpy dress, long legs, big tits. Who could miss that? As I sat back down, a white guy approached and asked me to dance. I wasn't prepared for that. I nervously accepted and we went to the dance floor. Melanie noticed me and smiled. She winked and blew me a kiss as the white guy talked to me. I was short with my answers. I laughed at his attempted humor. When the music ended, he escorted me back to our table.

Thankfully, Melanie got back to the table before me. That was enough to keep the white guy from wanting to take up residence at our table. The black guy wandered off searching for another white woman to approach. Melanie breathed a sigh of relief, "Thank god, he didn't stay and try to hit on me. We are going to have to move fast on Mr. Right. Some hot white chick is probably already planning to seduce him. I'll be right back."

Melanie approached the handsome black guy at the bar. I saw her talking to him. If this guy rebuffed a hot chick like Melanie, he was either gay or waiting for his wife to show up. He was neither. Shortly, she led him to the dance floor. She was chatting him up as they danced. When the music stopped, they returned to the table.

"Randall, meet my girlfriend, Jesse. Jesse this handsome man is Randall."

"Oh, wow, Melanie. This is the guy we saw at the bar a while ago. It is so nice to meet you, Randall. We both noticed you. Melanie, the little slut, couldn't wait for you to come over so she took matters into her own hands."

He was impressed that a hot chick like Melanie would be so bold as to approach him. I suppose the macho black men are used to being the hunters. He certainly wasn't feeling like the prey. Melanie saw where the conversation was leading and like a true wing man, she winked at me.

"Ok, Bitch. So, to make it even, why don't you dance with Randall. Will that make you happy?"

"Damn right, Girl. He is hot. Is that okay with you Randall?"

"Of course, Jesse. I should thank my lucky stars to be in the presence of two beautiful women. And I would love to be fought over."

He led me to the dance floor. I was still nervous but I had to control myself if we were going to share a big black cock that evening. I knew to compete with Melanie, I had to be a little more aggressive. I think my voice was holding up. I felt comfortable just answering Randall when he talked to me. Less was better given my circumstances. As the music played, I wrapped both hands around his neck and pressed my body close to his.

"Oh, I love the way you dance, Jesse." He whispered in my ear.

"Thanks, I love the way you hold me close, Randall. Is that your belt buckle or are you just happy to see me?"

"It's not my belt buckle and I am indeed happy to see both of you."

It was probably not what he meant but I decided to get everything in the open. "Oh, you are happy to do, uh, I mean, see both of us?"

"Well, Babe when you put it that way, yes. I would be very happy to do both of you."

"I meant SEE both of us. That's what you said."

He smiled and held my ear close to my ear. "You brought it up, Jesse. Unless I am getting mixed signals, you girls seem ready to get done tonight. Both of you."

"Damn," I pouted. "Secret's out."

With that I moved my hand to his bulging crotch. "Ummm. Randall. I think you are happy to see me. I might be a little, uh, indisposed this evening but I think we can both accommodate you. You want to come up to our room?"

"If you insist." He answered.

"Fuck dancing, then. Let's go get my big titted Bitch girlfriend and go have some fun."

When we got in the elevator, we both were kissing Randall. I knew I had to take the initiative, otherwise Melanie would command all his attention. I saw no signs that he was suspicious of me. Probably Melanie's cleavage would be enough to attract his gaze. I began feeling his cock through his pants. It was getting harder. I got down on my knees and unzipped his fly. I was about to fish his bulging cock out when the elevator beeped at our floor. We hurried down the corridor to our room. Inside, Melanie took off her dress and stood there in just panties. Her pink areolas were flushed and her nipples protruded like pencil erasers. I took Randall's pants down and allowed him to step out of them. I pulled his briefs down and sank to my knees.

His cock was as beautiful as I had hoped. Nine inches and thick. He was not circumcised. I took hold of the big black beauty and smiled at Melanie. She approached Randall and put her big boobs squarely onto his back while wrapping her arms around his waist.

"God, yes, go on, Jesse. Suck that black cock. This is what you have been waiting for."

Randall groaned as I pulled his foreskin back exposing the purple, plum sized head of his cock. I wrapped my lips around the head and licked the underside. I held him with my hand and sucked my way down as deep as I could go. I vowed to try to learn deepthroating if this became part of our new lifestyle. I didn't feel gay. I know, I was dressed as a woman. But I felt like a woman at that time. Sucking cock while watching my wife caress him was the ultimate.

I knew what to do. I know what turns me on. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and began slathering it with my saliva. I licked the top all the way to the base and moved underneath to his big hanging balls. I licked them and slathered them with my tongue. I then moved back from the base on the underside tickling as I went. I didn't want him to cum just then. Melanie moved in front of him to stop my first blowjob. She led him to the bed and pushed him down. I stood behind her and pulled her panties down. I got on my knees and licked her dripping pussy. She was hot as could be and leaking her juices down her ass.

My beautiful naked wife turned around and mounted him reverse cowgirl. This gave me a clear view of her wet pussy. She rose above his hard cock and spread her vaginal lips while lowering her whole body slowly down onto his gorgeous cock. I was treated to the sight of a lifetime. She went further down. Inch by inch, his black cock disappeared into her slippery sex. She didn't stop until her pubic bone met his. My wife had taken this monster into her womb in one slow stroke. She smiled at me as I alternated my gaze between her smiling face and her stretched pussy.

She began a slow, steady rhythm. Randall had his hands on her hips. She was the aggressor. He was just supplying the cock. It was so erotic to see from that vantage point. Her vaginal lips were red and distended. She didn't just fuck him. She would bottom out on his cock and move her ass back a little changing the angle of penetration. This insured that he had every last millimeter of cock up her vagina.