A Developing Fetish Ch. 05

Story Info
Jaclyn goes out on her own while Melanie enjoys Jesse.
4.5k words
4.75
4.1k
13

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 05/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,591 Followers

After the evening of sex with Asa and Jesse, we talked about what Asa had told me. Melanie assured me that Asa only figured out my secret because I was the only one who didn't get naked. When Melanie told me that Asa said he would have loved to fuck me also, I was in a bit of a quandary. I only dressed en femme to be able to suck a black cock. I wasn't gay. It was a means to an end. I had become obsessed with black cock after Melanie and I began to enjoy interracial sex videos. Being moderately endowed, I developed a fascination of large cocks. Then came the fascination with big black cocks. Melanie admitted that she had fucked a black guy in college and her roommate, Jesse, had eaten the cum from her pussy immediately afterwards.

That set us on the track to introducing interracial sex into our marriage. Melanie was careful to include me in the quest whether before or after she had sex with a well-endowed black man. I was fully on board with anything she wanted as long as we were open and honest with each other. When I got to the point that I admitted I would suck a black cock, Melanie came up the feminization idea. My concern was that she would think I was gay and possibly want to leave me for a more masculine man. She was firm in her response. She said that we were enjoying our alternative sex life. We might not always choose to do it this way but since we were of like minds, we should enjoy the ride.

She didn't look at me any differently after I had sucked a black cock. In fact, our own sex life was even better. She would sometimes tease me about not being able to feel my cock inside her. Or she would call my penis as dicklet. I got off to this for some reason. Knowing that she rarely came from my penis, I was happy to see her completely filled with black cock. That plus the taboo aspect of interracial sex made me the perfect cuckold, she said. Sometimes she would tell me that when she brought home a black lover, I better not try to suck him dry before she got him. Indeed, I did suck black cock and her pussy before they had sex. She really loved to see me suck cock and had no problems if I made the guy cum in my mouth before she had him. She just kept sex exciting for us.

Back to the conversation while Jesse was staying with us. The next day, the girls thought that I should go out and pick up a guy on my own. Melanie said quite frankly that Jesse was only going to be there for a few more days and since she had lost her inhibition of enjoying girl on girl sex, I should leave them alone while they made love that night. I was nervous about how to pick up a guy on my own. Asa even suggested that he would have loved to fuck me. I couldn't quite come to grips with that. It seemed too gay to me. Jesse and Melanie told me that they didn't use labels anymore. They thought it was a worthy quest apart from just wanting to be alone to explore feminine sex that evening.

We all did some research on the types of bars available to me. In addition, we looked online to see if any sites were genuine enough to be a possibility. We found several sites which catered to cuckold and interracial fetishes. The topics on some were far ranging. A few sites catered to crossdressing cuckolds. We decided to join some of the sites and see what happened. We didn't expect too much.

We were surprised when we posted some pictures of Melanie and me. I had just finished dressing and applying my makeup. Melanie was wearing her transparent gown and thong along with spiked heels. Her makeup was done perfectly. Jesse took a set of pictures. She had me standing beside Melanie. She also had me pull up my skirt and show my dick. In one shot, Melanie held my dick while we kissed. In another, Melanie was on her knees sucking me. We selected the best ones. The girls liked the ones where I showed I was a genetic male. It was a quick way to get only positive responses. They posted the pictures on two web sites and we all waited for any responses. We assumed we would get just fictitious responses. We were surprised that we got a few that seemed genuine. Some cock pictures as well and regular pictures were posted in response. We responded to some. Most of them were from across the country. That wouldn't work for us.

Just as we were about to stop searching, a response came in from our city. The girls replied back quickly. It was a black man with an eight-inch cock. He posted the pictures to prove it. They switched to DM to explore the possibility. The guy, Ron, answered the questions rapidly. He said he was basically straight but had been involved in some cuckold relationships where the hotwife required that cuckold suck his cock before he fucked her. He said he didn't mind and didn't feel bisexual since the cocksucking was at the behest of the dominant wife. The husband was being submissive and the act of sucking Ron's cock was part of the foreplay for the wife. He told them that the wife was hotter than hot watching her husband sucking cock.

After some more direct messaging, Ron said that he would grant our wish if we would be open to him fucking Melanie also. Melanie wrote back that she and Jesse had a date together in the bedroom later. He replied back that he could be available if we decided to try it.

We had been successful at setting up a date later after Jesse had gone home. That left me dressed and nowhere to go. I certainly couldn't intrude on the hot females' sex fantasy that evening. The girls decided that I should go out on my own and see if I could get lucky. Maybe I could pull it off. I didn't know if I could score a black cock without Melanie as the target. They told me to try anyway. If I got nervous, I should come home but not to interrupt them as they planned on making a night of it.

I told Melanie that I was nervous and was feeling a little gay. She told me to stop all the introspection. She said we both loved black cock. Tonight, I was hopefully taking care of the cock while she and Jesse were free to explore each other.

"Just think about your little wifey. I will be in the guest bedroom sucking pussy while you are in your car or a dark alley sucking cock. Hopefully it will work out well. Just be careful and don't take any chances. If you are really lucky, you might meet a black man like Asa told us about. He might want to fuck you.

We can share Ron later on. Jesse will be gone in a few days and I will be needing to have my pussy stretched again. Ron is aware of your little secret. If he does show up, he might want to take your virgin boi pussy.

Jesse laughed at the irony. "Yeah, Jacob, Jaclyn. I am going to be taking your pussy tonight. I have been waiting for this chance for years and I would rather you not be in the room when your wife realizes that I eat pussy better than her husband."

I was ready and Jesse made me horny. Just thinking about them eating each other out made me struggle not to get hard in my tuck. I decided to go a little off the beaten path. I headed for a middle-class area that had a few clubs. Hopefully there might be an eclectic gathering. I knew better than to look for a redneck bar. Those guys probably would beat me instead of fuck me. I drove around and looked for some clubs that had a lot of cars in the parking lot. I pulled in and parked so I could see some of the comings and goings. As I watched, there were many latinos as well as some black couples. It looked promising. There were white couples and singles also.

I decided to try my luck. I just wasn't out for a good time. I was going to show the girls that this gurl could pick up a guy on her own. I walked into the club with a confident, short, lady-like stride. I made eye contact as Melanie had taught me. Not dwelling on the eye contact was critical. Looking at the foreheads of people gave the illusion that I was looking them directly in the eyes. I noticed quite a few men who looked like they were there alone or with other males. Men always like and wing man in case their egos suffer when the get shot down. I scanned the room for unaccompanied black men. Several were on the dance floor and I couldn't tell if they were alone just dancing with a woman or if they were a couple dancing.

I ordered a drink at the bar and watched the comings and goings to the dance floor. Soon, a tall white guy approached me and asked if I would like to dance. I accepted, not wanting to appear too selective. I limited the conversation to mostly answers as he chatted me up. I did, however, touch my groin and breasts snugly to him while we danced. You never know who might be watching. I wanted to look like a hot chick wanting to mate up. I had to be careful not to encourage the white gentleman too much.

I thanked him for the dance and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. I made my way quickly to the bar and finished my first drink. I didn't want to get drunk since I was driving on my own. I circled the dance floor until I saw a group of people dancing in a seemingly unattached group. I joined in at the edge of the group and began enthusiastically dancing to the rhythmic music. Shortly, a big black guy approached me and began dancing facing me. I looked him directly in the eyes. Not his forehead. I was trying to glean any signs I could from his eyes. I smiled my prettiest girly smile. The music changed and he approached me. Without saying a word, we continued dancing. After a few more numbers, the group seemed to dissipate. He held me when a slower number started.

"Looks like you are here alone." He said. "My name is Edgar. What's yours?"

"Oh, Jaclyn." I replied in my tense girly voice."

"Well, Jaclyn, it looks like you are having a good time. I love how you dance. Thanks for honoring me. I hope I am not being too forward monopolizing your time."

"Absolutely not." I stated. "You are a good dancer and quite a hunk."

"Oh, wow. Thanks for the compliment. You sure you don't have a boyfriend or husband lurking at the bar?"

"Oh. No. No. I am just out for an early night and then back home. How about you. Are you married? Involved?"

"No. I do get involved from time to time. I come here regularly and other clubs also. This one is my favorite. There is a good mix of people. I mean all kinds of folks. Just out for a good time like us. I see a lot of pretty white women come in here alone. Also see white couples where the husband sits at the table while the wife dances the night away. Other couples are really into role playing pickup games. I have met some white couples that way.

"Really? How does that work?"

"I can spot them easily. A pretty white woman, usually a little older than the rest of this crowd, will come in and go to the bar like you did. A short while later, a white man of similar age will come in and sit at the bar alone. He will try to act normal but he will give himself away by watching every move the wife makes."

"So, what happens then?"

"If the wife is successful, she will attract a particular guy who will dance with her or take her to his table. I watch the husband trying to stay cool while he usually gets an erection. Most of these couples come to hook up with a black man. It is called cuckolding. It is a popular game couples play. I shouldn't say this, but I have been picked up by quite a few white couples."

"What happens then?" I inquired.

"What do you think happens? If the couple go to the trouble to play that game, they are serious about the wife getting blacked."

"Blacked?"

"Yeah, you know. Interracial cuckolding is the most popular. If a black man like me likes to f.., uh, uh, have a white woman, it is the perfect scenario. There are usually no strings attached. However, I have a number of white couples who keep in touch and regularly invite me to their home to service the wife. Maybe the husband has decreased sex drive. Or maybe he has erectile dysfunction. Or maybe the wife just loves black cock."

"Amazing, Edgar. So, if I had a boyfriend or a husband lurking, you might want to hook up with us? Too bad I am alone. Maybe I could rent one of these men in here so I would be more attractive to you."

"Baby, you don't have to do that. I would love to uh, service you."

"Oh, my, Edgar. You know how to sweep a girl off her feet."

"Well, Jaclyn, if you are indeed swept off your feet, why don't we get out of here and go to my place. You will be able to see that it is a true bachelor pad."

"Ummm. Sounds good. But I don't know if you can appreciate a girl like me."

"I don't see why I wouldn't appreciate you."

"Well. I will tell you flatly that I love black cock. I can feel that you have a good-sized cock. I just don't want you to feel cheated if I can't perform the way a hot girl on the make would."

"That is intriguing. Let's go to my place. Have a few drinks and see what comes up. Literally what comes up. Like what you are touching now."

I was feeling his hardening cock. I felt like I had provided enough warning signs to him that when he saw my dick, he wouldn't react angrily. We went out and he directed me to his car. I told him that I would follow him but to give me the address in case I lost him at a stop signal.

When we arrived at his apartment, he fixed us a drink. We sat on the couch and made out at first. Between sips and kisses, Edgar began to feel my legs eventually making his way up my stockings to my garter stays. He moved further up smooth skin until he reached my pubic region. I spread my legs wider to give him unfettered access to my crotch. My dick was pulled tightly into my butt cheeks and the tight gaff had cut off most of the blood flow for hours. Without freeing it from the tight panty, it could not get enough blood to become erect. However, Edgar soon found out that the scrunched skin he was feeling had no opening or leaking lubrication. My dick was leaking plenty into my butt crack. The fluid was making my ass feel silky and added to the erotic thrill of what we were doing.

I stood up and removed my skirt and top revealing my tight panties and garters. The panty was worn over the garter straps like all women wore them if they were looking to hook up. Edgar gave a close look before I knelt in front of him. I began undoing his belt and trouser buttons. He raised his hips and let me pull the trousers down. I then reached the waist band of his nylon briefs admiring the huge bulge he was presenting. When I pulled the sexy briefs down below his knees, I was rewarded with a beautiful, black, uncircumcised cock. He was shaved in the pubic area and his cock looked magnificent and so clean. I love a slick pubic region whether my own or someone else's. He was leaking precum. I took the long thick shaft in my hands. My beautiful nails and white fingers contrasted spectacularly with his deep dark skin.

His cock was very nice. Not quite as large as the guys who we had entertained most recently. It looked about seven or eight inches long. It had a nice thickness but not enormous. I immediately saw an opportunity to get this one into my throat. I had been practicing deep throating. I licked it all over before I even tried to swallow it. I would slather his length and then return to the head getting a taste of his gathering lubrication. When I began my quest, I started slowly. I got the head past my lips and licked him with my tongue. Opening as wide as I could, I steadily moved down the shaft until the head pressed against the back of my throat. I suppressed the need to gag. Each time I felt like I was going to reflex, I would pull back slightly and regain my breath.

Along with his precum, I was making a tremendous amount of saliva. I knew from watching porn that this was normal. It would help him slip past my gag reflex. I had read that to deep throat a cock, one must breathe normally. I found out that was theory. The mass of the penis cut off the air passages completely. I moved up and down like this until the gag reflex lessened. I knew I would have to let him reach deeply into my throat and then force my head all the way down. It worked after about three concerted tries. I felt the head of his cock slip into my throat. My tongue licked his scrotum and my top lip contacted his pubic region. I was thankful he was slick. I didn't have to contend with the wiry pubic hairs.

Once I had him all the way down my throat, it became easier. I would force myself down until I had to take another breath. Then I would recover and go again. He was moaning and encouraging me. Each time I had him fully inside me, I would try to practice the breathing techniques. It was difficult to force air through my nose but I began to get the hang of it. I kept this up until Edgar began moaning.

"Oh, I'm cumming." I heard him say.

I had to decide. Could I keep him all the way down my throat when he began to spurt his cum. I decided to try. His balls were roiling as I held them in my left hand. I felt the spasm. His cum blasted down my esophagus. I held my head firmly. The flow of cum was an altogether strange experience. He was blasting so much of the potent fluid that I was overcome. I coughed and moved my head backward. The influx of air into me caused the cum to backflow through my nasal cavity. I had heard of this but the experience was not completely pleasant. His cum shot out of my nose while I tried to take more down my throat. If I had a movie of this, it would be erotic. While it was happening, I had a distinct drowning feeling.

Once I recovered, I lay at his feet. I was only in my gaff panties, garter belt and stockings. My bra had enough coverage to hide the breastforms but he would be able to identify the difference of my chest and the edge of the latex if he looked closely. Still, I didn't feel in any danger. He had already run his hand around my mound. We began talking and he complimented me on my oral skills.

"How did you learn to deepthroat like that?"

"Practice with dildos, I guess."

"That was outstanding, Jaclyn. You are one unique lady. Why don't you take off your panties and get more comfortable?"

"Are you sure you want me to do that, Edgar?"

"Here. Stand up and I will take them off for you."

It was trick or treat time. If I had misread his signals, I might end up in danger. If things did work out, I would have a sexy tale to tell the girls back at home. I pulled in a deep breath and stood in front of him. He sat on his couch and grasped the elastic in my tight gaff. Slowly, he pulled the panties over my naked mons. The tuck was still holding but became dislodged when he pulled the panties past my knees. I stepped out of them and my little flaccid cock flopped free. It looked more like a limp noodle. I watched for surprise on his face. I didn't detect any shock.

"Like I said, Jaclyn. You are a unique lady. Why don't we adjourn to my bedroom. I have some condoms in there."

It was going to happen unless I grabbed my clothes and made a mad dash for the door. It was logical to assume that eventually this would happen. His cock, while not massive, was still very big and thick. Could I do this. The fact that he intended to use a condom gave me the resolve to try it. He reached into his nightstand and tore open a condom. I helped him put it on. He had me on my hands and knees in the middle of the bed. When he assumed the mounting position behind me, he slathered my nether opening with some slick lube. He was ready for this. I felt the big head of his cock apply pressure to my asshole. He pushed and the glans popped into my anal sphincter. My eyes shot wide open. The sensation was painful.

With the head of his cock already past my restriction, he began moving slowly forward. He moved about an inch at a time and then retreated before he moved forward just a little more. The slow rhythm began to feel good. The pain subsided as my ass became stretched to accommodate him. He kept packing more and more black cock into me. The pressure on my prostate was making me feel bloated.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,591 Followers
12